The Chiefs Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard what he said, and it registered. He really did expect me to trade sexual favors to keep my job. Of course, I had heard about this and I believed it happened, I just couldn't believe it was happening to me.

I started to plead with him and say there must have been some misunderstanding or something, I was basically begging so he wouldn't go through with it. We went back and forth on this a couple times and then he flat accused me of trading sexual favors with Kelson to get through the first two phases. I denied that and even told him I knew there were rumors but they weren't true. He told he didn't believe it especially after my performance in this meeting and pointed out my tight uniform, wiggling my butt and suggestive comments.

I heard something about my cock sucking skills. I still wasn't very focused but I definitely understood when he said "So, you have a choice now, drop to your knees and show me how good you suck a dick or walk out the office and forget about making it through Phase 3."

I was shocked as I watched him undo his belt and dropped his pants. I finally admitted that, yes I had done all the things he said I had in our meeting. Standing in front of me in just his boxer briefs it was very obvious his dick was hard. I begged him one more time not to do this.

"Well you see the results of your action, so you are going to take care of it like the slut you are acting like! If my dick isn't in your mouth in the next thirty seconds you are through with this department Get on your knees."

I had a strange thought; do I have to obey that? Is it an order? I could feel my eyes starting to fill with tears and resolved I wasn't going to cry. I slowly sank to my knees looking at him again hoping for some mercy, or maybe some guilt in his conscience would suddenly stop him from making me do this. On my knees and looking up, he nodded his head up and down, I resigned myself to having to do this.

I reached out and grabbed the elastic of his briefs and pulled them down below his knees. His dick sprung out when I did that. Strangely, I thought that he has a nice-looking dick, about average length and little fatter than most and very veiny. In another circumstance I would have probably enjoyed sucking on it.

I reached out and circled my hand around it and then brought my lips to the head. It was covered in precum and I could tell he was really aroused already. I realized some things, first, it was obvious he was clean, his pubic hair was trimmed and neat and there only a slight musky manly aroma. Next, his precum tasted decent, I wasn't a cum connoisseur or anything, but I had tasted enough to know not all of it was enjoyable. Last, this wasn't going to take long because the precum was basically pouring out.

I opened my mouth and took him in it. I could feel the veins of his cock on my tongue and as I started to bob up and down on it, I used my hand to jerk him off at the same time. I would deny this if asked but I was actually enjoying the feel of it in my mouth. While the rumors were very exaggerated, I did enjoy sucking dick.

That thought quickly went out of my mind when I heard him call me a slut. With a consensual lover that would be okay, but this asshole has forced me to do this, he didn't get to call me a slut while his cock was in my mouth. I stopped and looked directly in his eyes, wishing my eyes were lasers and burning a hole into his brain. Unfortunately, I knew I had to finish this so it would be over and done with.

I continued to look at him and ran my tongue over his dick, again a brief moment of appreciating the feel of the veins before focusing on getting him to finish. I sucked the head into my mouth and ran my tongue along the underside. One hand started to jerk him again while the other began to play with his balls. It couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes when I felt his balls tighten and his dick swell. Almost done I thought.

I heard him loudly say. "Fuck, hear it comes."

I got ready to feel him shoot in my mouth when he suddenly stepped back and his dick popped out of my mouth and came out of my hand. Suddenly I felt warm, thick, hot liquid smack into my forehead, I closed my eyes as I saw some shooting toward it forgetting my glassed would block it. I tried to move my head out of the way and felt more of it the side of my face and land in my hair.

"You asshole. What the fuck? Jesus Christ!" I yelled. This fucker had just shot his fucking cum all over my face, hair and glasses. I stood up and took my glasses off. I wanted to kill the bastard. He calmly reached down, pulled his briefs and pants up. Tears started to run down my cheeks. I was humiliated.

I heard him tell me to go get cleaned up and something about the ambulance. I didn't acknowledge him. He repeated is directive to clean up and get the ambulance back in service. This time he added a statement promising that I would get through my internship. That is when I snapped.

"Fuck you! You know I will never tell anyone about this, but every time I see you my heart will fill with hate. What is worst, for you, is every time you look at me, you will know what I am thinking. You will never be able to look at me, my tits, or my great ass and not know that I fucking despise and loathe you!"

I opened the door to his office and walked out.