The Chiefs Office

Story Info
A boss forces his subordinate to prove her skills.
8.7k words
3.94
23.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chiefs Office

I have put this story in the non-consent/reluctance category. I believe it is more about reluctance than non-consent. It is a story about a man, who because he has power and authority, can have sex with a woman whom he normal wouldn't. I do not condone the behavior. I also wrote this from perspective of both main characters. This is my first time doing that, I hope it worked.

***************

I heard the knuckles wrap on my open office door and looked up from the memo I was reading.

"Chief, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, come on in Jim, probably need to close the door."

I knew that as soon as my door closed the rumors would start around the firehouse. Before I had been promoted to battalion chief, I would have thought the same thing. The chief's door is closed, someone is in trouble. Jim was the captain on the shift, I was reviewing a memo written by the EMS lieutenant that had gone through him.

"So, this isn't good. Do you agree with Ben's assessment of Kayla's performance?"

"No, it isn't and unfortunately yes. She just isn't able to perform at the level we need her to."

The memo was a review of Kayla's performance as a paramedic over the last three months. She was at the final stage of her internship. It was a multipart process and if she completed this stage, she would be a permanent employee of the fire and rescue department. She had made it through the first two stages, although reading this memo I wondered how.

"You know Ben, he is as objective as they come. She just doesn't seem to be able to retain things. She doesn't know the protocols, routinely forgets medication doses, it is all in there." Jim pointed at the memo on the desk.

"Yes, it is well documented. I am struggling with two things. First, she seems like she is eager to learn so why can't she? Second, how did she make it through the first two stages? That seems like it should have been caught way before now. Her previous reviews all show satisfactory performance on those issues."

Jim took a minute before responding. I could tell he was deciding if he needed to be careful with his words.

"Say what is on your mind. This is just you and me." I told him.

"Okay the first thing, seeming to be eager to learn, I think that is true. Although, I also think there might be a little bit of an act there. She portrays that attitude, but I am not sure she follows through with it."

"Fair enough." I quickly responded. "The second part?"

"Alright, I am just passing on rumor and gossip here. I definitely don't have any first-hand knowledge of this." He stopped again, still hesitant. "I have heard that maybe Matt was provided, let's say, encouragement to give her good reviews."

Matt Kelson was the EMS lieutenant that she was originally assigned to. He had been transferred to the community education division right as she started the third phase. Kayla had transferred to our battalion when that happened and was assigned to Ben Miller, our EMS lieutenant for the final phase.

"Who was encouraging him? Headquarters, the assistant chief? I can guarantee you Chief Foster wasn't doing that, and I know it wasn't Captain Davis."

Chief Foster was one of the other battalion chiefs on this shift and Captain Davis was the captain in the firehouse she had worked at prior to this. If anything, the were both tougher on female employees and judged them more critically.

"Um. Not verbal encouragement." Jim quickly said and looked down.

"What do you mean? Just tell me what you are thinking."

"The rumor, again just the rumor, is that Kayla was providing physical favors to Matt and that is how she got through the first two phases."

"Really? Are these reliable sources? Or is this just firehouse gossip?"

"Probably a combination of both honestly."

Jim and I had worked together for a long time, I trusted him.

"What do you think? Do you believe it is true?"

"Yea, I do. It makes sense. I wouldn't put it past Matt."

That was true. He had that reputation.

"Well, I can't say that I would blame him it was true." I smiled.

"Me either and the other rumor is that she sucks a dick better than a porn star." Jim laughed.

"Really, I was thinking about her ass and how great her uniform pants fit her, but I would be okay with seeing those big brown eyes while my dick was in her mouth and I would love to shoot a big load of cum on her glasses."

Kayla was an attractive woman. She was about five foot seven inches tall with a thin flat waist, curvy hip and nice proportional peach shaped ass. Her uniform shirts were taught against her firm round breasts. I am sure she looked great naked.

"She has a little of the librarian thing going. Always has her hair wrapped up in a bun. Have you ever seen it down? I bet she looks good." He smiled and you could tell he was picturing her with it down.

"Well, I doubt she is going to offer sexual favors to us to get through this phase and I wouldn't do her any good to offer them to Ben." I laughed at that comment and the reference that Ben was gay.

"She probably thought I am fucked, not in a good way, when she found out who was she was going to be working with for this phase." It was Jim's turn to laugh.

"Well let me review this then, I guess, I will meet with her this afternoon to discuss it. I will probably put the ambulance out of service while we are meeting."

"You going to meet with her one on one?" Jim raised an eyebrow at me as he asked.

"I haven't decided yet. Normally I would in a case like this, and I don't want to provide her with a reason to say she was treated differently."

"True, probably a good idea. And besides if someone else is in here it would be hard to get her bent over the desk." Jim got up to leave. "Just kidding boss. I am going miss seeing that ass around here."

"Yea, me too. Leave the door open. Thanks." I said to him as he walked out.

**************

Lieutenant Miller hadn't said much on the way back from the hospital. I thought this call had gone well, which was a good change. The patient was fairly sick with congestive heart failure, and I had been able to follow the protocol exactly and given the right drug dosages. The last three months had been a bit of a struggle for me and I was honestly worried about my job.

The truth was the first eight months would have probably been more a struggle also if my previous lieutenant hadn't made it so obvious how attracted he was to me. He was constantly checking me out, along with touching and rubbing against me. At first, I thought about reporting it, but he was kind of cute in a boyish way and I figured that it would make getting through my internship easier if flirted back some.

That had worked and I made it through the first two phases without a problem. Then suddenly Lieutenant Kelson was transferred and I was transferred also, worse, I was assigned to Lieutenant Miller. I knew two things right away; Lieutenant Miller had a reputation for being a no-nonsense guy and he was gay. That meant no matter how much smiling, eye batting or letting him rub up against my tits I did, it wasn't going to help my internship.

Hell, he had probably sucked more dick in his life than I had, and I liked to suck dick. I knew there were some rumors out there about me and Matt Kelson, but they weren't true. That doesn't mean that the rumors about my skills, which I had heard also, weren't true. I thought maybe I would take the fag hag route with Lieutenant Miller but whenever I tried to talk about personal stuff, he pretty much shut me down.

We got back to the station and backed the ambulance in. I was hungry and headed to the kitchen, just as I entered the hallway, I saw the door the battalion chief's office close which changed my plans. I quickly darted into the women's restroom across the hall for the chief's office.

I don't know what design characteristic caused it, maybe it was the reverberations of the duct work or something but, everything that was said in that office could be heard in the women's rest room. Fortunately, so far, none of the women had passed that information on to anyone, why would we, we learned a lot of hot gossip.

I heard the captain's voice and then gasped as I heard the chief's question and his response. They were meeting to talk about me and my future. It was quickly obvious that the reason Lieutenant Miller had been so quiet was he had already made up his mind about me and documented it. I knew I had been struggling but honestly thought I had shown some recent improvement.

Shit, the captain was right. I did do a good job of appearing to be eager to learn. That doesn't translate, or at least it hasn't until recently, into actually putting a lot of work into learning. I had increased my efforts recently when I recognized that Lieutenant Miller wasn't going to be won over by my charm and I already knew we wasn't going to be won over by my mouth or pussy.

Damn, the captain was now telling the chief about the rumors about me and my first lieutenant. I still really didn't know how those got started. Probably by some jealous fireman who had seen me flirting with Lieutenant Kelson. As much as I got eye fucked around here, on a daily basis, it is surprising I don't go home with a sore pussy after every shift. That didn't mean that I was actually fucking or, as my bosses were talking about, blowing anyone at work.

At least the chief is sticking up for me and asking if those are just rumors. He seems like a decent guy although I haven't talked to him much since I have been in this station. Fuck, the captain is saying he believes the rumors, great.

Wholly fuck. Did the chief just say he wouldn't blame Matt if he was fucking me? And now the captain is talking about my cock sucking skills. Jesus, the chief has been checking out my ass. I give him credit; he is discreet about it; I had never noticed. Wow, so the chief would like to give me a facial huh, I can't believe this conversation. I also can't believe it, but my pussy is starting to get a little wet hearing it.

Shit, the chief is planning on meeting with me this afternoon, with the ambulance out of service. That is definitely not good. I hope he sticks with the idea to meet with me alone. Hopefully, I can convince him I just need more time and I will be able to complete the internship. I am tired of sitting in the bathroom but know I need to wait a couple minutes after the captain leaves his office before coming out of the restroom. Pretty sure my hunger is gone now, and I will just have to wait to be called in the chief's office.

**************

I have looked over the memo written by Lieutenant Miller again. Basically, it says she just doesn't know things that she needs to know for her job. It is also pretty clear at this point she should know these things. It doesn't really say anything negative about her attitude, in fact it says she seems to get along with most of her co-workers.

The women in the department definitely have it tougher than the men when it comes to that. Men are welcomed and accepted at the start of their career. They don't develop an immediate reputation and their character flaws are often overlooked in the beginning. For the women it is the exact opposite, they have to earn their acceptance and every flaw is magnified. It is a little easier for the attractive women, the men are friendlier to them. Even the ones that make it known that they lesbians from the start.

I jot down a bunch of notes from the memo written about Kayla. Based on what I am looking at, this won't be a you are getting ready to get fired meeting, it will be a better improve your performance quickly meeting. Most of the time though, we end up having a you are getting ready to get fired meeting not long after this one.

I pull up my phone and stalk her social media accounts. I tell myself I am doing it to get a better understanding of her. The reality is after talking about the rumors about her with Jim, I want to see if there are any good pics of her. I have only seen her in a uniform. Her Facebook account is fairly bland, and it looks like she has limited access to anyone who isn't a friend. I accept requests from subordinates but don't make any. I have found that works out okay for the most part.

Moving to her Instagram account I find more of what I was hoping for. Jim was right about her looking good with her hair down. It is very dark, almost a midnight black and goes well down past her shoulders when it is down. A couple workout pics including one that shows off her great ass in yoga pants. I also find a bathing suit picture, she is in a bikini, that pretty much confirms my earlier thought- she would look great naked.

I make a mental note that these pics might be worth looking at when I am at home alone. The workout pic, the bathing suit pic and one with her hair in a ponytail are all hot. I take a second to think about pulling on that ponytail while fucking her from behind. It probably isn't a great idea for the boss to be jerking off to pics of his employees, but I am human, plus it isn't like my wife is going to get me off unless it is my birthday or our anniversary.

I can feel my dick growing in my uniform pants and now I am thinking about pulling that ponytail while she is bent over my desk. I would be lying if I said I had never thought about fucking one of the women in this office. It was a pretty big turn on for me and definitely fairly high on my fantasy list. I found a close up pic of her face and my mind went to looking into her eyes as she sucked on my dick.

I jumped as the alerting system sounded, normally it didn't phase me but with where my mind was when it sounded, it definitely startled me. I was hoping it wasn't an emergency call for me because I am pretty sure my hard dick would have been obvious in my pants as I made my way to the chief's car. Thankfully, it was fire alarm for the engine company. I heard the guys moving through the station to where the fire truck was parked.

I realized that with most of the station on a call it would be a good time to bring Kayla into the office to talk about the memo. If I did it now, then no one would see her enter and the door close which would cut down on the gossip. Fortunately, now that I was pushing fifty years of age my erection was fading faster than it would have when I was younger.

************

My butterflies had calmed down some so I did eat some of the lunch I had brought, half of the sandwich and the apple slices. I half-hearted listed to the engine company guys talk about their plans for the upcoming days off. We would be finishing our twenty-four-hour shift in the morning and would get the next four days off. One of the reasons I really wanted to keep this job was the shift work. Twenty-four hour at work made for long days but the days off were great.

"Kayla, you have any plans for the for the break?" I looked up and saw Dan smiling at me.

"Nothing definite, plan to visit my parents at least one of the days. I have another friend who has mentioned going to the lake for a couple days."

I had kept most of my personal life away from these guys since the transfer. I still wasn't sure where the rumors had come from about me and Lieutenant Kelson. And today I had learned that my cock sucking skills were rumored to be porn star level, so I wasn't eager to spill a lot of details.

"A boyfriend? Do we know him?" This was from Steve another one of the engine guys. He was smiling as he said it, but it was an almost pervy smile.

"No, just a friend."

I would let them stew on that. It was my friend Amanda . I didn't have a current boyfriend and hadn't really dated anyone in the last year plus. That wasn't to say I hadn't had sex in that time. I had a friend with benefits who would give me some dick when the mood struck.

I got up from the table and cleaned the area around where I had sat. I moved to the trash can but looked back to grab my water bottle and caught all three of them checking out my ass. Jesus, these guys are as bad as the guys were back in high school. I coughed and all three of them snapped their heads in an effort to be looking at anything besides my butt.

I went up to the women's bunkroom and sat on my bed. A thought started to form in my head. I was meeting with the chief and he had told the captain he liked how I looked in my uniform. He even said he wanted to give me a facial. Why not take advantage of that, not literally but play up on it?

I grabbed my small make up case from my work bag and went into the bathroom and added a touch more mascara than I had on and put my eyeliner on a little heavier. Stepping back and putting my glasses back in place I knew that, while subtle, it made my eyes stand out more.

I went back to my bag and pulled out the bra I had worn into work this morning and, stripping off my uniform polo shirt, I removed the sports bra I was currently wearing and switched it out. The result was my decent sized breasts where no longer restrained against my chest. I went to my locker and got out a different polo shirt. The originals ones I had been issued were women's cut and much tighter on me. I had switched to men's cut polos for better comfort on a twenty- four- hour shift.

I stepped over in front of the mirror and the results showed. My tits would draw attention and when he would try to move his focus to my eyes they would be distracting too. Especially to someone who wanted to cum on my glasses. I again felt myself getting a little damp between my legs and I wasn't sure why. The chief wasn't a bad looking guy, especially for fifties years old, but it wasn't like he was hot.

I sent a text to Amanda telling her I would being going with her to the lake on my break. I figured I would need a mental escape. A little time in the sun would do me well. Maybe I could bring my protocol book and do some studying while I was there.

The alert system sounded, and I jumped. It was proof that I was very nervous about what lay ahead for me. I never jumped for that sound. I listened and heard it was response for the engine company. I wasn't sure if was disappointed it wasn't for the ambulance and I could focus on something else or happy I wouldn't have to worry about being under the microscope of my lieutenant.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up to see a text from Lieutenant Miller- Hey, the chief wants to meet with you. I am putting the ambulance out of service.

My pulse quickened. Even though I knew this was coming I was suddenly even more nervous. I texted back an okay and told him I would be in the chief's office in a minute. The chief was doing me a favor by at least starting the meeting while everyone else was out.

I moved downstairs and through our kitchen. I passed Lieutenant Miller who was sitting at the table snacking on something. When he saw me, it took a second, but I saw his reaction to my appearance. I guess it was working, even the gay guy was checking me out. I headed to the chief's office.

*****************

I had finished my review of the memo and completed my notes. The engine company had just been dispatched on a call, most importantly I wasn't aroused anymore so I walked out of my office to find Lieutenant Miller. I didn't have to go far, I found him sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey LT, I need to meet with Kayla in my office. Can you let her know? Also go ahead and put the ambulance out of service, ok."

"Yes, sir. Sure. Do you need me in the meeting?"

"No, I normally do these one on one. I will let you know what happens and follow up with you if I have any questions."

"Okay. I will let her know. Thanks."

I sat back down at my desk. For some reason I was on edge about this meeting. While I didn't enjoy these types of encounters, I didn't get real worked up about them. I had come to understand that they were a part of my job responsibilities. I also had learned that if you prepared for them that made them go a lot smoother.