The Childless Couple

Story Info
Roger grants a desperate couple their dearest wish.
5.3k words
4.53
15.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger, there's a letter here for you." called out the desk receptionist, as I entered the Sports Centre to begin my day's work as a personal fitness instructor.

"Thank you Miriam." I replied, as she handed me the letter that I stuffed unopened into my pocket on my way to the locker room. Later, for my mid-morning break I stepped outside with a mug of coffee and the letter that had aroused my curiosity. Then strolling to my usual bench seat I sat down and opened the envelope to read the note inside:

Dear Mr Cox,

I am a regular visitor to the Sports Centre where you work, and have often seen you there although we have never actually met.

My reason for writing is to ask if you would agree to meet with me to discuss a very private and sensitive matter that you may be able to help with. This may seem an odd request from a complete stranger, and I fully understand if you think it suspicious, however I can assure you that it is genuine. I hope you will appreciate why I am unable to divulge further information at this stage because of the private nature of the matter.

What I can tell you at this time is that my wife and I have discussed this at some length and we think that you are the best person to help us - if you are prepared to do so? If you agree then I would suggest that we meet alone initially so I could explain our situation in more detail. Please contact me by email or by telephone as detailed below.

We look forward to your early reply.

Yours sincerely.

Thomas Fletcher.

I read the letter several times over and wondered what could be the sensitive matter he referred to? I also wondered why this stranger thought I could help, assuming I wanted to get involved in the first place? My thoughts came tumbling, as I considered if I was intrigued enough to agree to meet him or not.

I eventually decided there would be no harm in finding out, so that evening I replied to him by email. My message was to the effect that I was prepared to meet him but without any commitment on my part. I received his response the next day, agreeing to my terms and he suggested that we meet at the bench seat outside the Sports Centre where he had seen me take my coffee break. I replied to say that I agreed to this arrangement and would await his appearance.

Two days later I went outside as usual for my morning break and as I approached the seat I saw a man sitting there and wondered if this was Mr. Fletcher, the mysterious letter writer? The man got to his feet as I approached and indeed introduced himself as Thomas Fletcher. Whilst we shook hands I judged him to be about my own age - tall, fit looking and he seemed pleasant enough. After exchanging a few pleasantries we sat down and I noticed how he became somewhat nervous as he began to explain the purpose of our meeting.

"Well first of all, I want to thank you for agreeing to meet me, and I understand that you must be curious about what I said in my letter to you."

"I admit to being somewhat curious and especially why you think that I can help." I replied.

"Well the only way to explain it is to tell you that my wife and I would very much like to have a baby, but it appears that I am unable to father a child because of my low sperm count."

A note of caution began to form in my mind as I replied, "And what would be my involvement in your problem, may I ask?"

"Well we can't afford to pay for IVF fertility treatment and we don't want an anonymous sperm bank donation, as we prefer to meet the donor and get to know him. So we have been searching for some time for a fit and healthy man who might oblige us"

"And might that man be me? I asked incredulously.

"Yes, hopefully you are," he answered.

"But I have never met your wife, so how would she feel about involving a stranger in this."

"My wife Jane has visited the Sports Centre with me several times in order to covertly observe you, and she is happy to accept you, if you agree of course."

"Hold on a minute." I replied. "Are you asking me to fuck your wife and make her pregnant?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I am proposing."

I sat in stunned silence for a moment, as I took in what he was saying.

"I also would suggest that the three of us should meet to get to know each other, before you fuck my wife - as you so delicately put it" He added, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"I haven't agreed to anything yet." I reminded him. "Anyway, I need time to think about this."

"Of course, and if it helps, we are prepared to offer you $50.00 per session, if you accept our proposal."

'Fucking hell' I thought to myself, 'Am I now to become a prize stallion, that is paid stud fees to service mares in heat?'

After a few moments pause I asked. "So how many sessions are you thinking of?"

"Jane will calculate when she is most fertile, so perhaps 3 sessions each month until she conceives." He answered.

With my mind in a whirl I stood up to leave at this point saying, "Well I'm truly flattered that you both should choose me as the man to father your child, but give me a few days to think about it and I'll contact you to confirm my decision."

With tears in his eyes he replied, "Of course, I understand that you need time to consider our proposal. Thank you so much for meeting me Roger, and I hope you will agree to help us fulfil our dearest wish for a baby, in due course."

I lay awake that night pondering his proposal and with lots of unanswered questions in my head. Questions along the lines of, how would I feel about my biological child growing up and being completely unaware of my existence? Who would be regarded as the father in the eyes of the law, and what legal rights would the child have? Would Jane have a legal right to claim for upkeep of the child if something happened to Thomas? Would the child have a legal right to claim from my estate when I die? Do I really want to get involved at all, and what's in it for me, apart from a few fuck sessions and some cash for services rendered?

'FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT' I eventually whispered to myself with venom. 'For fuck's sake take the bull by the horns and grant this couple their dearest wish.' This thought made me smile as a mental image formed of me going dressed as Santa Claus when first meeting his wife to offer her my erect dick as a Christmas present. 'Now that would be the most unique present anyone ever received' I thought with a grin. After much tossing and turning I finally decided to agree to their proposal, and having settled the matter in my mind I drifted off to sleep,

Thomas gave a loud yell when I phoned him the next day to tell him of my decision, and he began thanking me profusely. We then arranged a date for me to come and visit their home for an initial meeting with his wife present, and to discuss how we should proceed.

Three days later I arrived at the appointed hour and rang their doorbell. Thomas soon came to the door and greeted me with, "Thank you so much for coming Roger and do please come in." He led me to their spacious lounge then offered me a drink saying, " Please take a seat and Jane will join us shortly."

I sat down in an armchair as he fixed the drinks while chatting animatedly about how they had been worried that I might decline their proposal, and what their options might be if I did. Then I heard the room door opening, and turned to see a beautiful blond young woman enter the room. My mind was in turmoil, as I heard Thomas say, "Jane, this is Roger, the father of our future child."

I rose immediately and went to shake her hand saying, " I am so pleased to meet you Jane." We just stared at each other for some moments while I held her soft hand in mine and felt my cock begin to harden, as if raising it's naughty head to greet this gorgeous new playmate.

"I know this situation is very unusual Roger, but I hope you won't feel too awkward about discussing our arrangements with Thomas present?" she said in a soft musical voice.

"Not at all" I replied.

"I can see that you two are going to get on really well." Said Thomas, as he handed round the drinks. "Let's sit and discuss how we proceed from here."

We all sat down around a coffee table, and after some general chitchat there came a pause in the conversation, which Thomas took as an opportunity to broach the subject of our meeting. "Do either of you have any thoughts about where and when you would like to meet for the first session?" He asked.

Jane looked across the table at me for a moment then she astonished us both by replying, "I would like to begin straight away, so here and now would be good if that suits you Roger?"

Thomas and I gawped at her in surprise, and I thought to myself - am I dreaming this?

Quickly regaining my composure I replied "Yes of course Jane, that would suit me fine." As if she had just asked if I wanted another beer.

Jane now rose and walked towards the door then turning to me she said, "I am going upstairs to the bedroom now Roger, if you would like to join me there when you are ready?" Then she turned, opened the door and left the room.

Thomas and I looked wide-eyed in surprise at each other, then he said, "You have clearly made a big impression on her, and I'm as surprised as you that she wants to start straight away. You'll find our bedroom is first left at the top of the stairs."

I stood and shook hands with him as I said, "I appreciate this must be difficult for you Thomas, but I promise I will not do anything to upset your marriage, or give you cause to regret involving me in your plans."

"Thank you Roger, I appreciate that, and I feel I can trust you to keep your word." Then gesturing towards an envelope that lay on the side table he added, "Don't forget the cash that we agreed on, by the way."

I wondered again if this was just a dream as I climbed the stairs to the landing and stood outside their bedroom door. Taking a minute to compose myself, I knocked on the door and heard her call, "Come in."

On entering I saw that Jane had drawn the curtains and was standing there in the gloom, looking utterly desirable. She was wearing the most provocative ensemble imaginable, peephole bra, open-crotch satin knickers, suspender belt, sheer black nylons and black high heels. She had also applied bright red lipstick that perfectly matched her painted fingernails. I felt my cock begin to stiffen immediately at such an erotic sight.

"What would you like me to do?" she whispered shyly.

"You are very beautiful Jane, and I want to pleasure you, but please tell me if you are unhappy with anything that I do." I replied.

"Thank you, I will."

"To begin, I want you to just walk around the room just so I can enjoy the pleasure of seeing you in that gorgeous outfit."

Jane seemed a little shy at first, but after a while she relaxed enough to begin walking in a provocative manner, swaying her hips and even adopting sexy poses at times. After several minutes of watching this delightful young woman parade for me I decided to change things a little.

"Come here." I ordered, and she complied immediately. When she came to me I put my arms around her slim body and stood as we kissed tenderly for the first time.

Her lips grew hot and her breathing quickened as we kissed and my hands began stroking her beautiful body. She must have felt my erect cock pressed hard up against her, as indeed I could feel her shapely tits pressed against my chest. I held her close, and we continued kissing as my hands caressed the smooth skin of her neck, shoulders and back. Then my hands moved lower to stroke and squeeze her shapely bottom that was covered by the satin knickers.

Now I turned her around so her back was to me then I reached round to caress and gently squeeze her large shapely breasts and prominent nipples from behind. Her breathing soon changed to little panting gasps in response to my tweaking and stroking of her exposed nipples through the peephole bra.

"I didn't intend letting you do anything more than fuck me," She murmured in my ear as she thrust her hardened tits into my eager hands.

"Am I turning you on?" I whispered as my naughty fingertips lightly brushed her pussy lips through the open-crotch knickers.

"Yes you are."

"Are you ready to fuck now?"

For answer she moved to the bed, and turned to lie on her back then opened her legs wide to my hot gaze. I watched mesmerised as her right hand moved between her legs to begin stroking her pussy through the open crotch of her knickers. Her busy fingers continued with their delightful task as she watched me strip off all my clothes until I turned to display the full length of my erect cock to her view.

Kneeling down now between her wide-open legs I began kissing all about the soft skin of her thighs. Jane began to moan softly as my kisses slowly approached her moist shaven pussy and clit that lay exposed before me. Nuzzling into her lightly perfumed crotch, my seeking lips soon found her sweet clit and I began a gentle sucking and licking action that caused her to tremble with delight.

Some time later, I stood to guide the head of my stiff cock as it began stroking up and down the full length of her pussy lips, making her gasp each time it touched her prominent clit. Now I slipped just the head of my cock slowly inside her wet pussy then withdrew it quickly, only to repeat the teasing action again and again.

Eventually I guided my cock fully home inside her lovely hot tight pussy and held it there without moving to give her time to adjust to my length and girth. Then I began fucking her with a gentle rhythm until she began wriggling with delight while my cock flashed in and out of her as we both moaned with pleasure.

"You feel huge inside me." She panted in my ear.

The thought that I was cuckolding her husband with his consent and while he was in the house, made fucking his young wife even more exciting. Indeed these thoughts and pleasurable sensations were edging me ever closer to my climax.

"I'm very near to coming" Jane groaned in my ear.

"God, I am too." I panted in reply.

"Oh Roger, give me a baby." She suddenly wailed as her body jerked and her cunt sucked on my thrusting cock. Her orgasm triggered a tsunami of lust in me that I could not resist so, burying my cock deep within, I flooded her insides for the first time with my hot copious spunk.

We both lay panting, as we savoured the warm relaxing sensation that always follows an intense orgasm. After a while I kissed her tenderly, then as I dressed to leave she said, "Thank you so much Roger. Will you be able to come back for our next session, say two days from now?"

Jane smiled when I said, "Yes of course, how could I refuse a beautiful woman like you?" Then opening the door I blew her a kiss saying," Until then."

Thomas was in the garden when I came down, so I went outside to join him. "I won't ask how did it go." He said, "I can see from your face that it was an enjoyable experience for you."

"Well yes, it was." I answered, while thinking how bizarre it was to be discussing how much I enjoyed fucking his wife.

"Could you come again soon for another session?"

"Jane has already asked me that, and we have agreed that I come again on Thursday, two days from now."

"That's wonderful, Roger."

Then taking an envelope from his pocket, he offered it to me, adding, "And here's the cash payment we agreed upon."

"Thank you Thomas but I must decline this time."

"Ok if you wish, but let me know if you change your mind."

"I will." I said as we shook hands again. Then he escorted me to the front door and I left as we wished each other "Good night."

I lay awake that night and re-lived again my first session with Jane. There was no doubt in my mind that although she was truly gorgeous and a great fuck, she was somewhat sad within, There can't be many childless couples that would invite another man into their relationship, as they had done. Perhaps I should advertise my cuckolding service to other couples in a similar situation and see what transpires? I drifted off to sleep, with the image in my mind of Jane laying on her bed and stroking her wet pussy.

Thursday arrived, so I prepared myself for my second visit to their house. Thomas again came to answer the doorbell and greeted me with "Thanks for coming again Roger, Jane is waiting in the bedroom for you, if you would like to go up?"

"Thank you Thomas" I replied, a little surprised at his somewhat abrupt manner.

I again ascended the stairs and this time I found the bedroom door wide open so I just walked in. Jane lay face down on the bed, fully dressed in a short skirt and blouse. I was fast gaining the impression that our relationship had now moved onto a more businesslike footing, so without preamble I crossed to the bed and lifted up the back of her skirt. As I began stroking the cheeks of her bare bottom, she said, "There is no need for foreplay Roger, so just fuck me please."

"Of course." I replied.

I simply dropped my trousers, and as she had requested I positioned my erect cock at her moist entrance. Pushing forward, I gently penetrated her to the full then began thrusting back and forth as she lay there without moving. Her body's response was soon betrayed by her panting moans and the squelching sounds emanating from her cunt as her juices lubricated my thrusting cock. Jane's hot tight pussy was soon edging me ever closer to orgasm as I happily continued thrusting in and out in sheer delight.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," she suddenly moaned as I felt her cunt open and close tightly around my cock to create a suction that I couldn't resist.

"I'm coming too," I groaned in her ear as my cock sprayed copious amounts of come deep inside her eager pussy.

We lay for a while with my cock still inside her and our hearts thumping as we recovered from our delightful exertions. I then withdrew my wilting cock and stood up to put on my trousers and zip up, as Jane turned over and sat up while she dabbed at her pussy with some tissues.

"You produce an awful lot of come," she said with a grin," I'm drenched down there."

"All the better to give you what you want my dear." I replied with a smile.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful if I'm already pregnant?" She said dreamily.

"It would, but it would also mean an end to our sessions, of course."

"I would have to think about that," she said, looking me straight in the eye.

"Does that mean you might want us to continue?" I asked incredulously.

"Possibly, but for now let's just carry on as we agreed."

"Well I'll be happy with whatever you decide, but wouldn't Thomas have to agree also?"

"Leave that matter to me." She said.

I left her then and descended the stairs to the lounge, expecting to see Thomas, but there was no sign of him. As I passed the side table, I saw the cash envelope lying there, and paused to consider if I was justified in taking it. I decided that it would be mean to take their cash under the circumstances, so I left it there and let myself out of the house.

I heard no more from them for several weeks, during which time I wondered if they had decided to call a halt to our meetings. Then I received an email from Thomas saying that Jane had had a menstrual period. She had also calculated that her next fertile period would begin in about 10 days time and would I be available for 3 more sessions soon after? He added that I had forgotten to take the cash and that I could collect it on my next visit, or sooner if I preferred. My reply confirmed that I would be happy to oblige, and that I had decided to decline their kind offer of cash and my reasons for doing so.

Thomas emailed again, a few days later, to ask when I might be available for another session with Jane and we agreed a date. On my next visit to their home I noticed that Jane was sat on the sofa when I walked in, and greeted me without rising. She then indicated that I sit in the armchair opposite, while Thomas went to sit beside her, and they held hands.

12