All Comments on 'The Childless Couple'

by Barryboy700

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

The writing was a little too clinical, but a very good story

DanDraperDanDraper8 months ago

Good story. My only complaint is the low amount of money being offered. I'm hoping there was a typo and you meant to add an extra zero to that amount. Other than that it was very enjoyable and you get 5-stars from me.

Spyder23Spyder238 months ago

Good premise but the ending was too rushed and too civilized. You could have taken advantage of Jane’s hint about future meetings and Thomas’ submissiveness. And there was always the possibility of offering to repeat the service if they wanted more children.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Written too cold.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

I thought we were going to get a special sentence from Roger saying something like: "We've been fucking for 6 months now... and she still isn't pregnant. I just didn't have the heart to tell them I'd had a vascectomy a few years ago! I mean, it was an interesting situation with two obviously submissive people and it was making me feel in control and powerful. Plus, I'm now getting Jane to wear sexy lingerie and she is really getting into multiple orgasms, serving as my sweet, sexy, slutty, wanton women. Thomas is enjoying his servant role as well, so why not keep it going for as long as I can? LOL"

Bargyn1Bargyn18 months ago

5* from me!

Good premise, the writing was a little too clinical, the ending was too rushed, it could have had more of the feelings of their individual "turmoil" or internal struggles. Is Thomas really a cuckold? There is mention of submissive, this could be expanded.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He needs to breed her again.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

Hot Hot Hot Story! 10 stars for the writer! Very Hot situation. I am surprised that they aren't continuing to have sex until she becomes too big to have sex! Sounds like she really enjoyed the sex and hubby was so submissive that he enjoyed it as well. Please add a chapter#2 with a continued sexual affair. The wife likes his big cock. The hubby likes watching, Everybody is a winner! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So instead of taking the money, he should of informed the two Submissive couple that instead of the money he would come over every month, to have fuck Sessions as payment. I sure hope he got some kind of no child support legal paperwork for the baby..

mathur_nkmathur_nk5 months ago
Deserves a part 2

Deserves a part2 where the submissive couple allows a monthly session with Roger during all months of pregnancy. Then they call him every birthday of child as sweet uncle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryboy700@Barryboy700
Most of the ladies in my stories appear demure and respectable but they have secret desires. I am pleased to say that I have had the pleasure of meeting a few of them in my time.