The Childless Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas and I have been discussing our situation, and we thought it best to include you in our discussions." said Jane,

"Thank you for that." I replied.

" We want to continue with our arrangement, but would like to change how often you two meet from next month, if that's acceptable to you." Said Thomas.

I remained silent.

Thomas went on to explain, "Jane's fertile period can last up to 6 days between her menstrual periods. So would you be willing to come over for say 4 sessions during her fertile periods? Also I can understand why you have declined our offer of cash, however we would like to reward you when she does become pregnant, if you will accept it."

"That would suit me fine." I replied.

This situation made me realise that I needed to curtail my active sex life elsewhere in order to save my sperm for Jane and not 'scatter my seed' as it were. Luckily, I had no current invitations to visit any of my other lady friends or I would be in a dilemma, now that I had adopted the role of stud stallion in regular demand for my services. 'Isn't life a bitch'? I thought to myself with a grin.

"Please take me upstairs now Roger." Said Jane, and she rose and climbed the stairs to the bedroom. When I arrived in the room I saw that she was laid on her back across the bed and had pulled up her skirt, without preamble. I dropped my trousers and boxers and climbed aboard to put it crudely, and began stroking my stiffening cock up and down her lubricated slit. My cock soon slipped inside her and I thrust deep and held still as we savoured the pleasurable sensations it brought us both.

Now began our fucking in earnest, with my cock flashing in and out of her cunt, until we were both panting with excitement. Jane opened herself fully and began meeting my thrusts. As her climax began to build I could feel my own orgasm was nearing when she began jerking, and screamed in my ear, as the pleasure overtook her. I immediately thrust fully inside her and together we dissolved in mutual bliss as my hot come spurted deep inside her womb.

Thomas was downstairs when I returned to the living room.

"I could hear your noisy rutting," he said with a smile.

"Thomas, I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you feel while listening to your wife being fucked by another man?"

"To be honest, and to my surprise, I actually find it a huge turn on. In fact I was going to ask if you would mind me watching you both?" He said.

"That wouldn't be a problem for me, but have you asked Jane?" I replied.

"Yes, I have, and she thinks that me being there might add to the experience for her too."

"Well perhaps you might join us the next time then, seeing as we all agree?" I said.

"Yes please, that would be terrific, would you be available for another session tomorrow?"

"Yes, that would suit me fine, and I look forward to it." I said, as I rose to leave.

"Good night." We said to each other, as we shook hands at his front door.

After dinner in my apartment, I sat with a liqueur and began to assess my relationship with the Fletcher couple, where it was at, and where it was going. Jane obviously enjoyed our sex sessions, but she seemed to treat them almost as a chore. I had to accept this might well be true, because I was not her husband after all, and because our relationship was not a loving one. That might also account for her lack of warmth towards me and for her inclination to get the sex over and done with quickly. Perhaps the presence of Thomas in the room might bring an added dimension to her enjoyment of our fucking.

The next evening followed much the same pattern as before except that Thomas was present in the bedroom with us. I found this somewhat awkward at first and indeed it took me a little longer to achieve an erection as a result. Jane offered to help by kneeling down before me, and taking my cock in her mouth, she greedily sucked me to a full erection while her husband sat in a chair and looked on.

Thomas seemed utterly fascinated by the sight of his wife sucking my cock and he leant forward to get a better view. Grabbing Jane by the hair now, I slipped my cock in and out of her eager mouth for our mutual pleasure and in order to enhance the experience for both of them.

"Do you like watching your wife suck another man's cock?" I casually asked him as Jane continued her delightful task.

"Yes I do very much." He whispered, while staring, mesmerised at what his wife was doing.

"And would you like to see her getting fucked?"

"Oh God" he gasped in a voice that trembled with excitement.

"Well would you?" I demanded.

"Oh yes please" he whispered again.

"Well Jane, a good wife should please her husband by doing what he wants, are you ready to please your husband?"

"I will do my best." She answered in a little girl voice.

Her response surprised me as I hadn't planned this little exchange, but it confirmed my suspicion that they both might be submissive, which offered some interesting new possibilities in our relationship.

"Well Thomas, would you like to watch your wife playing with another man's cock for a while?" I asked.

"Oh yes please" he murmured dreamily.

Slipping my rampant cock out of Jane's mouth, I guided it into her eager hand and she began fingering it with gentle squeezes and feather light touches all up and down the full length. Thomas was by now beside himself with excitement, as he watched his wife's delicate fingers eagerly stroke and squeeze another man's cock right in front of him.

Jane and I continued with this very naughty game for quite some time until I ordered "Bend over woman and open your legs wide for me."

"Yes of course." she whispered.

"Thomas, come and kneel here by this bed and watch while I fuck your wife and fill her pussy with my come."

"Oh thank you Roger." He simpered as he scampered like an eager puppy to comply with my demand.

Jane adopted the kneeling position I had demanded of her and Thomas knelt on the floor beside the bed, only inches away from the action.

I now positioned myself behind Jane then reaching behind her, she took my cock in her hand and guided it to her pouting entrance while her husband looked on in tense anticipation. With a gentle push I slowly slid just the head of my cock between her moist pussy lips, whilst resisting a powerful urge to bury it deep inside her. Then withdrawing, I repeated the delightful action many times over as I had done in previous sessions. Thomas knelt there completely enthralled at the sight of another man's cock sliding in and out of his wife's eager cunt.

After a while I slipped the whole length of my throbbing cock deep inside Jane's pussy until it was fully embedded and held it there for some time. Then I gradually began increasing the depth and tempo of my thrusts, causing both of us to groan in pleasure. Occasionally a faint sucking noise could be heard from her pussy as my rampant cock released the pressure it created in her tight channel.

The sound of our gasps and moans now mingled with the heavy breathing of Thomas, who had been squeezing his cock through his trousers. The sight of his wife being fucked became too much for Thomas so he got to his feet and opening his trousers he lifted out his erect cock and began stroking it. Moving closer to Jane, he now took her hand and placed it on his throbbing cock while I continued fucking her with short rapid thrusts. All three of us were panting and groaning now in a delicious haze of sexual bliss as Jane began masturbating her husband while being fucked by another man.

'FUUUCKKK' yelled Thomas soon after, and he groaned while his come gushed all over Jane's hand and dripped onto the bedclothes.

Jane's orgasm soon followed his, when she suddenly lifted her bottom and screamed in pleasure.

This in turn pushed me over the edge, and I came with a loud groan while her cunt sucked my spouting cock as it pumped my hot come deep inside her womb.

We all lay panting for some time as we recovered from the intensity of our individual orgasms.

The first to speak was Jane who said with a chuckle. 'If that hasn't made me pregnant then I don't know what will'.

Some weeks later I received an email from Thomas to inform me that Jane was at last pregnant and to offer their heartfelt thanks for my contribution to their future happiness as parents to a baby.

I replied by congratulating the happy couple for having achieved their greatest wish and I expressed my deep gratitude for being allowed to be part of it.

The End.

Dear Reader - please scroll down to click on a star rating and/or leave a comment, and thank you for your feedback.

12