The Chili Cook Off

Story Info
A woman shares her greatest asset with her husband.
3.7k words
3.29
31.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This could be the beginning of a series. I would like to thank my personal editor, Zell Almasy, for help in putting this story together.

It was our third annual Chili cook off with the Jones', our neighbors around the corner. We'd been friends for about ten years, starting when our kids started carpooling for out-of-town college. The kids are all out of our houses and out on their own, leaving just us and our neighbors alone now. John and Mary are nice people. John worked at a bank, while Mary was a teacher. They stayed in shape; we'd wave at them as they jogged past many a morning. John had a handsome face, winning smile with a devilish sense of humor, attached to broad shoulders and muscular legs. Mary was a tall temptress. She had a real pretty face, long brown hair that cascaded half-way down her back, perky boobs, long legs, and an ass to die for. Like two perfect peaches that bounce back and forth, her ass is so nice I've even seen women stop what they are doing just to stare at her walk away. She used to ice skate. It's a good thing that she teaches elementary school because I don't think older boys would be able to focus.

My husband's name is Bill. He works as a manager at a local hardware store while I own a florist shop. We're in great shape for our 40's. I jog and do yoga while Bill plays racquetball and lifts weights in our garage. We also play in mixed tennis doubles at the local tennis club. I have olive skin, dark brown eyes, shoulder length wavy hair, and pretty big boobs, I'd say, but my ass is small. No matter how much I exercise, it'll will never get the attention that Mary's does, though my husband tells me that he thinks I'm beautiful anyway. I guess I'll keep him.

Mary and John arrived at about 4. John walked into the kitchen to drop off his chili pot while Mary and I hugged. I greeted John while Bill offered to help Mary with her coat. All of us looked at her ass, then looked at each other and giggled.

"What are you three giggling at?" Mary questioned. But she knew. "Oh stop it! It's my curse!"

"Yeah, sure" I said. "Anytime you don't want that big, beautiful piece of heaven, just let me know. I'll take it off your hands. Right Bill?" He stayed suspiciously silent. I snapped my fingers.

"Right, Bill?" I looked over at him. That fuckhead was staring at her ass right in front of me! I swung at Bill's gut with a bag of corn.

"Ugh!" he exclaimed.

"Now stop staring! She's our guest!" I admonished with a shake of my head. "Go outside with John, shuck the corn, wrap it in foil and put it on the barbeque. I restocked the beer fridge out by the grill."

"And don't let John drink too much. It's his turn to drive us home and he's been dry for a month now." Mary called after them.

After Bill was out of earshot, I poured Mary and I a glass of wine and offered my apology. "I'm sorry, Mary. It's not like Bill hasn't gotten any lately. And why does John look like he's trying to suppress a giant smile on his face? I haven't seen anyone that happy since I told Bill that he could go to Tom's bachelor party in Vegas." I took a sip before continuing. "And why has he been dry? On the wagon?

"Oh, well, it's a long story." Mary tried to shrug it off, but I kept going.

"I have time. Go on." I leaned in as Mary bit her lip.

"You have to promise that you won't tell anyone. Especially and including Bill. Promise?"

"I promise. This sounds good. Go on, please!" I implored.

"Well, you know that it was John's 40th birthday last month..." Mary explained. "I decided to give him a rare, rare treat that he's always begged for and never gotten. "

"A pony?" I guessed.

"Nope" Mary said.

"A hula hoop?"

"Nope." She squirmed in her seat. My eyes lit up.

"Noooooo! You didn't?!?"

"I did."

"You did? Nooooooo."

"I did. He's always wanted it."

"Of course, he's wanted it! Every guy does! Shit, I want it. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about..."

"Yes, yes, yes. My ass! I let him have my ass!"

"Oh my gosh! You really gave him your ass!" I fell back in my chair. "No wonder he has a shit eating grin on his face. You know that he's going to tell Bill in about 2 seconds and then Bill's going to cum in his pants and then he's going to have to go change and the corn is going to burn and it's going to ruin our meal and then he's going to start begging me to give him my ass even though the whole world really wants your ass. I'll eventually give in and he'll do me even though he's really thinking of you but I can only give him what I got and..."

"Shhhhh, Stop! Please! Take a breath! Finish your wine and pour me another, John is driving. I'll explain." After a moment Mary continued. "Yes, I gave him my ass but I had to get something special for it and it had to be done my way. After all, it was my ass on the line."

"Of course, it is. And you could get a pretty penny for it. Exactly what did you get out of him?"

"You know that I need a new car, right? Well, my birthday is next month and that what I want. He can buy it or lease it, but old Betsy has seen better days. Our kid's college put quite a hit on the family budget, but I do need reliable transportation."

"True, true."

"And he had to promise to not tell anyone that I let him have my ass." Mary finished with a smile. She finished her glass and I went to pour another.

"And how can he promise that? Any man in his right mind would tell all of his friends, even some of his enemies!" I could almost see John chatting up a bank robber or a mugger, regaling everyone about taking his wife's fine ass. Mary pulled me out the scene when she continued.

"By me directing the action."

"Huh?"

"He had to agree to do exactly as I said." She grinned deviously into her glass. I swirled mine with a matching grin.

"Go on."

"I told him about his gift the previous week. He agreed, of course, without even listening to my conditions. Then I told him no cumming for 8 days until the Saturday night of his birthday...I wanted to see lots of jizz." She blushed. "I told him to take his birthday weekend off and that I would pick up the necessary supplies that we would need. John took the weekend off and we had a nice dinner at Shorty's on Friday night. We even made out in the car in the parking lot before we left for home. I even moaned when he put his hand on my boob. 'Mmmmmmmmm, that's nice but that's enough for now, you'll need your strength for tomorrow night. And no playing with yourself!' He pouted but stopped and drove us home to TV and sleep. I woke him up to a morning hummer, something else that he's always wanted."

"I thought that you were saving it?" I questioned.

"Saving what?" Bill asked as he opened the sliding door and entered the kitchen to grab some tongs. The scent of corn drifted through the open glass. They'd be done soon.

"Her money. For a new car."

"Betsy has seen better days." Bill nodded, not leaving and waiting by the open door. "If John is getting you a new car, might I suggest Smith's on Main Street", Bill interjected.

"Thank you, Bill, now go away. We're having girl talk." Mary said. Mary waited for Bill to close the screen door then we laughed.

"Anyway I went down on him. He got real hard and started moaning." Mary continued.

"Don't you just love some morning protein?"

"Yes, it's been a while, but I stopped."

"You stopped?!" I almost winced in sympathy. " You gave your husband blue balls?"

"I wanted them full and ready for later." Mary explained.

"'C'mon now, John' I said. 'Wakey, wakey.' At that I handed John an expresso, gave him a kiss and told him to go get a bag of frozen peas."

"Why. Were you going cook him breakfast in bed? Peas and scrambled eggs?"

"No, I had to shrink him down so that I could get his chastity tube on his cock." I lowered my glass.

"Chastity tube? What the hell is that?"

"It's a thing that goes on his cock to make sure that he doesn't make himself cum. John and I have used it a few times before. I needed to make sure that John saved all of his jizz for later. So I put it on him and then clicked the lock shut. I locked him up and put the key on my gold chain that I wear."

"And then?"

"I sent him off to look for my new car while I took some laxatives and spent the rest of the day cleaning out my colon and getting the room ready for the evening's festivities."

"You sure are thorough. Why, may I ask, did you have to go through all of that work and discomfort?" I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"I'll get to that. Can I get some more wine?"

"But of course." I poured us both full glasses and then she went on.

"I checked and aimed the video cameras and adjusted the mirrors."

"Wait, what? Since when have you had video cameras and mirrors in your bedroom? You are two kinky bastards!" She laughed.

"What can I say? Guilty as charged! Anyway, I put on my new light beige bikini top, the one that pushes the top of my boobs up and makes me look topless. Along with that, I wore the jeans that John loves, the ones with the high seam that accents my butt cheeks and hips, along with the chain that dips into my cleavage with the key to John's cock cage. I snapped several selfies that I knew John would love. I texted them to him and then asked if he liked them. He was apoplectic. He said how beautiful I was but how could I be so cruel to him after I've put him in the cage? I told him that I'm just making sure that he'll be ready for tonight. And while I'm at it, I asked him to go to the men's room and take a picture of his locked cock just to make sure that he's not cheating us of his full complement of passion."

"Wow, I can't imagine John being able to focus after that. His cock must have tried to burst through its prison."

"Yes. I stirred the pot. I wanted him ready and I wanted as much as he could muster! I told him to go to that strip club in town and get himself a burger platter and a beer, but just ONE beer. He always tells me that they have good food, and I wanted him relaxed, but I needed to make sure that all of his equipment is in working order." She double checked the men were still out by the grill before continuing.

"I then sat down and relaxed while I did some more preparations for the night's festivities. I set up the underbed restraints, went into the garage and found John's biggest portable vise. I grabbed a few hardcover books and then took out a bag from the adult toy store loaded with butt training plugs, lube, a rubber funnel, and an open mouth gag. I slowly inserted my first plug. My ass was really tight, you know."

"I'm sure that it was. You could crack walnuts with that thing." I nodded. "I understand why you didn't eat till after he popped your anal cherry. He was the first one to have your ass, but I don't get it? So, you wanted him to tie you up? Why the open mouth gag?"

"Yes he was my first. What do you think I am?" We giggled. "I'm getting there, calm down...So I continued stretching my virgin anus with the kit I bought for the occasion. Just a little bigger each time until I felt that I was ready for the next. I kept going larger until I was sure that I had gaped my asshole to the size of his cock."

"Once he came home, I greeted him at the door with a kiss and a hug. I asked him if he was ready for his birthday present. He said, 'from the day I met you.' I asked if he had found me a car and he told me that he had found me a two year old car with just 30,000 miles on it. It was a lease return and in beautiful shape. Just like me, he said." She shook her head fondly.

"He was really working you, wasn't he?"

"Yeah, he wanted to make sure that I wouldn't back out. We kissed again and he reached for my boobs. I reached for his cock and felt it in its plastic prison. I played with his balls through his pants. He moaned in pleasure and discomfort, his cock could only grow so much. 'Take off your pants, I want to see you' I instructed. 'You know what? Take everything off and lie on the bed, face up.' I connected the arm and leg restraints and kissed him. I pinched and pulled his nipples, the way that I know he likes and he moaned in more pleasure and pain. It was getting to be fun. 'I'm going to take a shower; I want to be extra clean for you. Don't go anywhere.' He stared at my ass when I walked away. 'Don't worry dear, I wouldn't miss this for the world. I'll be right here, waiting.'"

"I took a shower, making sure that I was extra clean, especially my backdoor. I finished up and then came back into the bedroom to finish toweling off. He loves to watch me touch myself. When I was finished, I put the towel away and pranced back into the bedroom wearing only the key to his cage on my necklace. I spread my legs and dipped my finger in my honey pot. 'Mmmmm.' I licked my finger. 'Its really good tonight. Want some?' I stuck it back in and swirled it around."

"'Please stop! My cock is killing me, you evil sorceress!' I laughed and stuck my finger in again and squatted over his head. 'I'm going to take your cage off now. I think you're ready.' I took off my necklace and slowly removed his cage. His cock instantly grew to a size that I hadn't seen from him in quite awhile."

"'I've been preparing myself for you, all day. My asshole is just loose enough for your cock. You'll feel my ass squeezing your dick, warm and tight and you'll be where no man has gone before.' He laughed. I sat down on his chest."

"'We both know that you want to smell it.' I brought my pussy to his nose. He inhaled deeply and the first drop of pre-cum formed at the tip of his rock, hard dick. I moved off of his chest so that he could watch me touch my finger to the drop and then bring it to my lips. 'Not bad. I'm hoping for a big batch tonight. I have the cameras all set up to record us for generations to come. Now why don't you taste my pussy? We both know that you want to. I know that you can't move your hands but you can still move your tongue.' He licked my clit up and down and sucked in my pussy lips, as best he could. I came all over his face. It was so hot. I was afraid yet excited about what was to unfold. Maybe I am getting a little kinky in my old age. I put the books on either side of his head and then I closed the vise, using the books for both padding as well as support.

"'Comfortable? Can you move?' I asked. 'No and no.' 'Well then unless you're in pain, you'll get over it. Remember, my ass, my rules. Now here, open your mouth.' He did as he was told, and I inserted the open mouth gag into his mouth. After checking his bindings, I climbed up on the bed, bent over his head and then I lubed up my ass. Up and down my crack. Slowly and deliberately. I stuck my middle finger in my ass and swirled it around until I felt just loose enough. My training had done its job. And then I put in another. I was ready. And so was he."

"My over-the-top display had him hard as a steel column. I rubbed my finger across his nose and into his nostrils. He had this shit eating grin on his face. Little did he know. I stood off the bed and lubed up his cock. I stroked him up and down. Worked on the head. Around and around. Up and over. I brought him to the edge but not enough to cum. Finally, I mounted my pony and slowly and carefully impaled myself on his tool. He wasn't in my ass long at all. Once I rocked him past my sphincter, he screamed out 'Oh my fucking God. I love you!' Well, I think, because with that open mouth gag in his mouth it was hard to distinguish much of anything he said."

"Besides, I was dealing with my own sensory issues. Thank goodness I spent the time and money for the anal trainers so that I could progressively stretch myself out. I can't imagine the shock to my poor asshole if we had just gone about it cold. Anyway, I started doing my dips onto his pole while he laid still. Once I was adjusted to his size, I started giving him long, slow strokes, letting the head ream out the inside of my colon. From the look on his face, I knew that he wouldn't last long. If I didn't know that he was Jewish, I'd have sworn that he was speaking in tongues because he kept screaming something that resembled "Oh my God," over and over again and then I think he said that this was the best fuck that he'd ever had."

"I would certainly expect so. It'd be the best one I had too, if you let me." I winked at her.

"Oh, when I finish, you'll regret those words. So, his body started to quiver and shake. He went as stiff as his cock, and he stared straight up at the ceiling, and he screamed something like 'I'm going to cum!' I clenched my ass into the tightest kegel that I could muster. I grabbed his cock with my asshole and sucked up as much of his cum as I could. When he was done shaking and screaming, I gave one more squeeze, rose myself up off his cock, covered my now gaping rosebud with one hand while I held the rubber funnel in the other. In one swift motion, I slipped the funnel into his open mouth gag and squatted over it. I removed my hand and looked at his face in the mirror."

"I saw him trying to shake his head, as much as he could move and yell. As the first dollop, mixed with my anal secretions, slid out of my ass, I grabbed his nose and pinched it shut until he was forced to breathe through his mouth. He gagged and coughed on our spunk but I told him that he was going to stay like this until I was empty. He screamed and gargled some more but I saw him finally swallow. It felt like a flood of our cream made its way out of my asshole and I watched it go down his throat followed by more and more. After what must have seemed like a lifetime to him, or fifteen minutes in reality, most of our cum had worked its way into his belly. I got off him and took the film out of the video cameras and put it in the safe. Then I released him from the vise and his restraints. He took out the gag and funnel and I handed him a pill and a bottle of water. 'Here, my ass cum eating buddy, take this antibiotic and then take another twice a day for a month. No booze for a month, either. I did the best cleaning I could for you but I don't want to take any chances. We don't want you to get a parasite or an infection. Now let's not have you bragging to all of your friends.' He quickly, if sheepishly agreed."

"'Was it all that you had hoped for?' I asked him. 'Oh my gosh' he said 'It was fucking fan-fucking-tastic. When can we do it again?' I almost couldn't believe the enthusiasm. 'Calm down, loverboy. We'll see.' After that he ordered us a pizza while we cleaned ourselves up. He brushed his teeth several times, we kissed, watched a movie, and cuddled until bed."

"Holy shit! You are one smartass fucker! Or should I say smartass fuckee? And that's why he hasn't been drinking. Wow!" I exclaimed. "He won't be telling Bill that story anytime soon. And it's pretty funny."

"Why thanks. But how's it funny?"

"Cause Bill's been eating all of his own cum for months now."

"No shit?! Spill!"

"Bill.... We are going to need more wine!"