All Comments on 'The Chili Cook Off'

by jfthorpe

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ridiculous. The cage is a toy that he can remove at any time without a key. Don't write about things you clearly don't understand. And at least do the readers the courtesy of posting this garbage where it belongs in FETISH! Then consider writing something in which the characters aren't all dumber than rocks. These people in your little fictional tale were so thoroughly unlikable that there's no chance that the story would be entertaining.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gone five years, you shoulda stayed that way.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

She's a cunt. She had control of her giving him her ass. He could have chosen to forego the orgasm denial and forget about the anal, so that was his choice. He wasn't given a choice about the anal cream pie.

\

"I decided to give him a rare, rare treat that he's always begged for and never gotten. " - A little nit pick - if it's something that he's NEVER gotten, it's beyond rare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You little pissant you’re a manhating shank. Eat shit and die. That’s what that cunt have bin doing for the rest of her short life, if she had tried that funnel trick on me. Focking sheilas, keep them barefoot and preggers and give them daily a whip session.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fetish ass play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

should be in Anal and not LW. Was OK I guess but not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whats this American obsession with big asses it puts me off if your this obsessed go to KWZ in South Africa where the Zulu Ladies make the Kardashians look like tiny Boy like people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Since nobody else has picked this nit yet . . . kids went off to college 10 years ago, and he just had his 40th birthday??

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

Nicely written, with easy, flowing, dialogue. #5 in my judgment. Nevertheless, your editor slipped up in a few places--but not enough to matter for the casual reader.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Yeah right, she forces him to go a month without cumming, puts him into a cock cage, videos them as she dumps shit stained cum down his throat and he says “when can we do it again?” Then her equally demented bitch friend says she’s been forcing her husband to eat his own cum for months. Where the fuck did these cunts find these guys, PussiesRus?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful! 1* There is an Anal category. Use it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an erotic story site. That story was not erotic. I had anal sex in real life. The experience was not enough to forgive the gross humiliation written in this story. If the husband enjoys the femdom and humiliation then the story should be posted in Fetish or the restraints would have it in Non-consent reluctance.

Bullrider14Bullrider14almost 3 years ago

I want to hear about bill and his wife

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

This crazy slut wouldn't have a chance to get to the safe with the video recording chip until the police arrived. And then she's got a charge of willful assault on her neck and a divorce right away! But in your imagination, the idiot only gets penicillin! If you tell me now what is supposed to be sexy, erotic or exciting about this story, then I will know in the future where I have to pay attention!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Wrong category, fetish and bdsm has their own sites.

Second: would she be ok with being restrained and then force fed her period blood? Probably not. So rather then shitting his cum into his mouth just to make him pay for anal sex, why not talk about it like adults and make an informed choice? After all, it’s not like he shoved his cock in her ass without her consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The "garbage" just keeps coming in this category. ONE STAR.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Author's Notes: This could be the beginning of a series. I would like to thank my personal editor, Zell Almasy, for help in putting this story together.

Rest assured no rational human with decent taste in stories will ask you to do that skippy. Yes, we realize you're fully closeted and this is how you deal with it but, sadly, for you, this was truly pathetic, not even decently written. It does however do a good job of saying to the world "I have mental issues that need tending"

Sorry we all know, Bill and John will be fucking each other and eating each others ass out....yeah you aren't a tough nut to crack kid.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

I imagine if put in Anal, BDSM, or Nonconsent it would most probably be well received or at least accepted. It's quite a stretch(no pun intended) to fit this into LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While this story was lacking in many aspects, the most damning aspect is that it was boring and obnoxious. I couldn't finish reading all the prep work being described, because it was just too juvenile and silly. You have to be under 14 years old to find this story erotic, with apologies to all the teenagers who are way more mature than this work reflects.

And to top it all off, I have no idea what the plot or the point of this story is supposed to be.

But thanks for the effort.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

This was the worst story I've ever read about giving the gift of anal to a husband or anyone. The author needs to apologize for it. Also, why write such crap? I just feel sorry for the guy and it isn't enjoyable at all. Not fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Back to the drawing board

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously stupid excuse for a story. As other said wrong category. Should be in ABSOLUTE CRAP category. Please don't punish us with more trash like This. BARF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Editing? In the FIRST sentence; should be Joneses not Jones'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think a more likelyand satisfying ending would be the husband storming out, filing for divorce, filing sexual assault charges (which would be successfully prosecuted), and definitely not buying her a new car.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Chili might be hot, but this story sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous