All Comments on 'The Chimes of Big Ben'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story with emotional highs and lows.

I have only one criticism, as an American when we say fanny we mean ass cheeks, not a woman's pussy, cunt, twat, snatch, quim, beaver, muff, vag, kitty, muff, axe wound, or whatever other slang term used for a woman's vagina. In America you spank or sit on a fanny, so each time you used the word fanny instead of cunt or pussy, I had to mentally replace the word fanny with one of those slang words for vagina, which took a little bit away from the eroticism of the story.

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

Lovely story, a bit rushed but still a nice build up, did not see porn angle coming. The end also felt as it was rush, as the story just had to end swiftly

Over all, good work, thanks for sharing it with us

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Solid character development but the plot lines got a little too complex in the middle. Good news is you brought it all together in the end with a touching conclusion. Not to readers (and writers) Do NOT, repeat do NOT, go back and forth between fanny and are if you care about your partner...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To anon #2...

I'm married to a Brit, I had to learn a lot of new vocabulary.

When in the UK, you quickly learn what words not to use...

A "fanny pack" is something entirely different over there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked story

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Long, but never boring. A nice wrap up at the end.

b33nb33nabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful story! Thank you for putting everything together in one long arc rather than dividing it up.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Great story I hated to see it end and would have liked to have seen more of Simon and Pippa's relationship blossom once they were together. But I guess it's another case of "Leave them wanting more!" Looking forward to your next fantasy!

As for the anonymous criticism to the use of "The Queen's English" (or slang) I hope they realize this is written by a Brit! Other than the reference to "fanny" I thought it very "Americanized" over all. But then again I have been reading and enjoying your work for awhile.

Cheers

SAGE

PimpStoneyPimpStoneyabout 3 years ago

Probably one of the best stories I have ever read. Kept me going straight through. Excellent work!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Very beautiful story!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Couldn't get to the end of the first page. The thought of my GF being Bi.....we're done, bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. Consenting opinion to previous comment; the ending felt rushed, and a little forced. As long as the story was, it wouldn't have hurt to have an addition 1000-1500 words to properly wrap up the story.

Additionally, the time skip was disconcerting, and read like a lazy short cut to get to an ending quicker. Another 250-500 words could have painted a nice expository transition that made for a more cohesive story.

Future Tip: A story like this would have benefited from being multiple parts, each part having reflecting a more accurate topic. The sister and mother sex scenes are definitely incest. The girlfriend's mother was more Mature, Caroline was Erotic Coupling or Exhibitionist and Pippa was Romance. Once the graphic depictions were done, the next partner in the story became a new category. Simply saying "he repeatedly slept with (insert name of family member without the description kind of removes it from the category. In this instance, it almost felt forced to categorize this as an "incest story" when other than a few mentions, there was little indication that these were incestuous relationships. They are related, but never once do they comment or think during sex this is my mother, sister, son, brother. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was great but do you know what a canny is?

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

I loved it into you broke up Simon and Gina, i nearly cryed when you broke them up.

But then redeemed yourself with Pippa.

A bit to much use of the word Fanny and i can say that as im British as well

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

What about mom and sis?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another awesome story! Very well written and thought out story. Am glad he reconnected with Pippa after his break up. Would have liked a bit more at the end, felt sort of abrupt. I do agree with some of the comments, one about have more than one part with different classifications. This would have allowed a bit more depth into the story. Also about mum and sis, that part of the story was were the ending felt abrupt, left hanging, unless that was an opening for a continuation. 5⭐ Rafe

Uaskme01Uaskme0111 months ago

Loved the story and glad he and Pippa ended up together would lie to see a story with him sam and mom and Pippa

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another absolute winner!

MaxOgdenMaxOgden5 months ago

Excellent story. I was loving it right up to the part when the guy walked in and fucked his sister. That sort of broke the enchantment for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another unfinished story. I didn't care for the random guy getting with Sam. The story should have continued with Pips and the others after Caroline left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous