The Chinese Tourist Ch. 01

Story Info
Miss Tina's Arrival at Tokyo Haneda Airport.
1.6k words
4.04
9.7k
6

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Tina's Arrival at Tokyo Haneda Airport

The airplane from Beijing had already landed, and anytime soon Miss Tina might appear at the terminal arrival hall.

I positioned myself in front of the automatic doors holding a signboard with her name clearly visible.

I haven't seen her before, so I didn't know what she looked like. I had asked the Cute Mistress to send me a picture, but she refused, saying that Miss Tina knew me well from the many images she had shared with her and that in any case, the signboard should avoid any confusion.

I had blushed at the thought of the pictures that the Cute Mistress had shared without informing me, and it was very uncomfortable to have to wait for a young woman who was going to play such an important role for me in the coming days without knowing anything about her, but of course I was in no position to object to the Cute Mistress' decisions.

Passengers were coming through the exit, and I focused on young girls, trying to guess which was my Mistress's good friend.

Finally, a rather plain-looking Chinese girl smiled at me and came near me.

I have to admit that I had hoped that the Mistress' friend would be as pretty as her, while Miss Tina was no different from all the other girls, probably students, who had arrived with her and now were in the hall. Her clothes were very simple, a burgundy jumper and blue jeans.

She had however very mobile, sharp eyes, who betrayed her intelligence and her thrill toward what was going to happen.

"You are Yuzu's little boy, isn't it?" she said, almost laughing, with a loud voice.

"Yes..." I whispered while a woman next to me turned to look at us with curiosity.

"Take my luggage...and you should have something for me..."

"Yes, Miss Tina!" I replied quickly, taking hold of her large suitcase and trolley. In the meanwhile, I took out a small box from my trousers' pocket and gave it to her.

The young girl opened it and took out the little key that was in it, looking at it giggling.

"So Yuzu wasn't joking! You'd better be a very obedient little boy! Let's go!" she commented laughing, putting back the key in the box, and putting the box in her handbag.

"Yes, Miss! You'll find no reason to complain!"

The Cute Mistress had trained me to answer promptly and clearly, in public, without caring of what other people might think, and so I did, even if the woman who had heard us before was still staring at us, unsure on why a well dressed and groomed middle-aged man was so submissive to such a common-looking girl.

We took the elevator to the parking lot, reached my silver Lexus sedan and I opened the front door, at the passenger side, for Miss Tina.

She looked at me angrily and slapped me in the face. Even if her hand was small, the blow was sudden and sharp, and I felt my cheek burning.

I realized that this girl wasn't going to make things easy for me.

"Is this my seat, sloppy little boy?"

"Sorry Miss..." I replied quickly and opened the rear door for her. Of course, she wasn't going to sit next to her driver.

I loaded her luggage, next to the large leather bag that the Cute Mistress had asked me to take from the house.

In the meanwhile she waited, sitting comfortably in the car; soon after we left the parking lot heading for the city.

A Proper Introduction

I was driving smoothly on the Tokyo circular highway, toward the Shinagawa area, where she had her hotel.

Miss Tina has taken out the box from her handbag and was looking at the small key.

"So...do you really follow Yuzu's orders?"

"Yes, Miss Tina."

"Any order?" "Yes, Miss Tina!"

"She told me that you were going to give me this little key and that this little key would be the symbol of me owning you, as my property... not just the symbol, but a way to control you and keep you in line...maybe you want to tell me what this is..."

Through the rear mirror, I looked at the little key dangle between two fingers.

"It's the lock key ...of my cock cage... Miss...for you to open and close it, at your will."

"Really?" she asked, astonished, and as I had uttered the sentence I had felt too the unreality of having consigned my manhood at the mercy of this petite, unknown girl.

"Yes, Miss..."

"Then you are truly wearing a cock cage now...why?"

"Yes, I am wearing it...it was the Cute Mistress' order, Miss!"

Miss Tina laughed noisily.

"The Cute Mistress? That's how you call Yuzu?"

"Yes!"

"So your...penis will be locked in the cage unless I want to release it...even when you...pee..."

"You own the key, Miss Tina...you can open the lock or let it closed...if you open it you can free my cock..otherwise, I will have to accept that it has to remain restrained. If I need to pee of course I will ask for permission, and then pee through the bars..."

"You'll ask permission to pee, like a little boy!" she cried out, unbelieving.

"That's what I am, Miss, a little boy," I replied sheepishly.

"You know that Yuzu told me you have to serve me completely, just like I was her!"

"Yes Miss, that's her order...she ordered to look at you as if you were her...for these three days I will be your obedient little boy...please use me as you like Miss!"

As I looked at her in the rear mirror, I thought that it was very difficult to treat Miss Tina with the same reverence I had for the Cute Mistress. Her looks didn't inspire my devotion.

Also, I had never met Miss Tina before, and I only knew that she was one of the Cute Mistress' good friends.

I didn't know what the Cute Mistress had told her about me, but surely she seemed very familiar with the fact that I had completely submitted to her, and that the Cute Mistress could dispose of me freely.

For example, she could give me away to a plain-looking girl that I had never seen before, and serve her like a goddess, in any way she might please, sure that my training would make me submit to her demands without questioning.

As if she had sensed my line of thoughts, she made a question.

"This means I can use you as a driver "Yes Miss!" "or to take me shopping..." "Yes Miss!" "This means I can use your cock..."

"Yes, Miss..." "Your mouth..." "Yes Miss..." "...your ass..." "Yes, Miss!"

"Wonderful!" she said laughing again.

"This is the best birthday present ever!"

"Open your trousers now and show me your caged cock!" she ordered, thrilled like a kid who is testing a new toy.

"Yes, Miss Tina!"

The Cute Mistress had made me drive without my trousers before, so I was no stranger to this request.

Still, as I unzipped the trousers, extracting the metal cage, I felt aware of the other cars driving closely, and of the driver and passengers who could get a glimpse from their position. In particular, I realized that from the higher position of an SUV or a truck they could have a clear view of my crotch.

Behind me, Miss Tina moved so that she could have a clearer view too.

"The cage is pretty!" "Thank you, Miss!" "I wish I could see better!"

"What shall I do Miss?" "Stop as soon as you can!" "Yes, Miss!"

It was difficult to stop on the circular, but I didn't dare to make Miss Tina wait too long.

So at the first exit, I left it and joined the normal streets. As soon as possible I stopped at the side of a walkway. She got off the car and sat next to me.

She could now see very closely the caged cock and the balls below.

"Let's go now, little boy!"

I returned to the highway. She opened the glove compartment: clearly, the Cute Mistress had told her that she made me keep there a riding crop, which she liked to use to tease me in these situations.

While I was driving, she started using the crop to play the exposed cock cage.

"It's like a little soft sausage in a metal wrapping!" she commented laughing, while the cage swung left and right, without me able to control it, it truly was just a piece of meat dangling between my legs.

"Open your legs more!" she ordered. "I want to see your balls' sack!"

Of course I opened my legs so that she could take a good look at them.

"More!" she ordered, touching them lightly with the crop.

"Yes, Miss!" I answered, and while I stretched the legs open as much as I could, I felt that I had to warn her.

"Please don't hit them too hard, Miss! I might be unable to handle the pain and I could lose control of the car!"

"What are you saying, silly boy? Do you think I don't know it?" while she was talking, clearly upset, she was hitting repeatedly but lightly the testicles.

She sounded upset, and I was ready to take a hard blow, but she controlled her anger, only adding." We'll take care of this later!"

After that she kept silent, looking at the Tokyo landscape from the car's window, occasionally and nonchalantly touching the cage and the balls with the riding crop.

As for me, I concentrated on the driving, trying to forget that she might strike me at any time, and I had no way to protect myself.