The Chinese Tourist Ch. 05

Story Info
The cleaning lady gets to be in charge of the little boy.
2.4k words
4.18
6.1k
1

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now go in the bedroom and wait for me in a corner, facing the wall!"

I waited for more than half an hour in the corner, my cheek against the floor, the taste of cum in my mouth, the ass up in the sky.

Finally I heard Miss Tina entering the room.

"Come here!" I heard her saying.

I turned to her: she was sitting on the bed, wearing a long T-shirt, well below her knees.

I trotted toward her, ready for the inevitable punishment.

"Lie on your back, keep the legs open!"

"Yes, Miss Tina!"

In that position, she surely enjoyed an unobstructed view of the plugged asshole and the scrotum was at its most vulnerable.

"You truly look like a puppy who wants a belly rub!" she said laughing, and immediately after, as I smiled meekly at her comment, she hit me with the cane."Ahah!" I screamed.

It wasn't so much that she was cruel, she was just a spoiled kid who had a new toy, and wanted to test it to the extreme, without being concerned if she broke it in the process.

"Come here!" she ordered, and, like a tame puppy, I let her fix the leash to the collar, while she held with my hair.

"Turn and show me your ass!"

"Yes, Miss Tina!"

She caressed my buttocks and played a little with the plug, moving it like she was screwing it deeper in my ass.

"Aaaah!" I screamed, more shocked than in pain.

"We have to take care of this filthy ass!"

"Yes, Miss Tina!"

"Call the concierge!"

"What shall I say?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"Just ask for room service!"

It was the same man who had answered before, but this time without discussing he told me that he was going to send a hotel attendant immediately.

I hoped I didn't have to stand the shocked stares of a new girl, and my wish was granted: it was Miss Ayako who came at the door.

When Miss Tina went to open with me at the leash, Miss Ayako smiled at her, thrilled by the idea of the next task she was going to be asked.

"Turn!" ordered Miss Tina, with the room door still open.

I wished they closed it before I had to face the corridor with my bare and stuffed buttocks, but she didn't bother of course.

"There's something...in his ass!" gasped Miss Ayako.

"I told you that there was another surprise..." commented Miss Tina.

"It's there from the morning, isn't it, little boy?"

"Yes, Miss Tina!"

"That's gross...his ass...must be...full of shit by now!" cried out a shocked Ayako.

"He likes to keep his produce, isn't it, little boy?"

"Yes, Miss Tina..." I replied meekly.

Finally, the door was closed, and Miss Tina sat on the bed again.

With the riding crop, she continued to tease the cage, where it was enclosed what had become an inanimate appendix of my body.

"It's time to clean him though..."

"I can't do that!" answered immediately the plump hotel attendant.

"Of course not! ...It's not your job to clean...but the hotel surely has one or more cleaning ladies..."

"Are you serious? Is he going to have his ass cleaned by some stranger obasan?"

"It's not for him to decide, isn't it, little boy?"

Saying so, Miss Tina was caressing dangerously my balls with the tip of the riding crop, and this of course helped me to give the right answer.

"It's not for me to decide! Anyway, it would be nice to be taken care of by a nice cleaning lady!"

"You see? He'd love it!" confirmed a pleased Miss Tina.

"I'll call her then!" replied the more and more shocked Miss Ayako.

"Wonderful! We'll wait for you here!"

I crouched at the feet of Miss Tina, who was caressing my ass with the riding crop.

Suddenly it felt natural to lick her feet, and she accepted with pleasure that act of submission.

"Good job, little boy!" she said approvingly, patting my buttocks.

It was in this position that Miss Ayako and the cleaning lady, an obasan probably close to being seventy years old, found us.

I pretended not to have noticed that they had entered the room, and continued licking.

"This is Nakaya-san, in charge of cleaning the floor!"

"I have to say that you young girls have a lot to teach to us of the older generation!" commented the old lady and the three of them shared a laugh.

"Where do you come from, pretty ojoosan(2)?"

"From Ningbo, a city in China..."

"And do you train all your men so well there or only the gaijin?"

"I am afraid that not many men have learned and accepted their place in the world, auntie, in my town too!"

For a moment I had stopped licking the feet, distracted by the conversation, and immediately Miss Tina whipped my ass, surely happy to show her power to the admiring old woman.

"But this surely has!" she commented, while I restarted my work, with greater energy and concentration.

"Ayako-chan told me you need me to clean his ass...I wiped a few baby's asses but this seems a bit grown-up...if it is a long time he is wearing this ...thing...it must be full of shit!"

I turned and I faced the cleaning lady and Miss Ayako.

"It's from the morning, obasama! (1)"

"Ara!! -she commented smiling- it must be truly full of smelly shit! But don't worry Miss, I'll return to you clean like a baby!"

She then gave a long look to the cage and balls.

"It's a long time I don't see those...may I?"

Saying so, the old lady extended one hand toward my balls.

"Of course! Touch and squeeze them as you please!"

She took my testicles in her hand and started appreciating them like she could have done with a ripened fruit.

"They are lovely...like a smooth red plum...but what happened here?" she asked, pointing at one of the red stripes that marked them.

"Explain, little boy!"

"I was silly and disobedient, so I was punished!"

"Explain how!" insisted impatiently Miss Tina, whipping lightly my ass with the crop.

"I was caned by Miss Tina, obasama!"

The old lady laughed, squeezing the balls a little tighter.

" I wish I could have done the same with my late husband...maybe he would have learned how to behave...but why is the cock caged? I wouldn't mind feeling that too...after such a long time..."

Saying so she had moved the other hand on the cage, shaking it lightly.

"What do you have in mind, Auntie?"

"Eheh...I am too old for that...little sister...but during my time between man and woman we were shy...I hardly saw my husband's chinchin(4)...and this young boy is a gaijin(3)...they say that they have big ones..."

The two younger women laughed, while I was there, truly a little boy if compared with the old cleaning lady, who was holding my balls and the caged cock.

"My daughter of course was luckier...she liked to fuck around in Roppongi, picking up whites and blacks in the bars...at that time I scolded her, called her a gaijin whore...but now I envy her...she had fun, before becoming a boring housewife with a small-dick husband..." now the three women laughed together, and I couldn't stop my cock from growing, even if painfully confined in the cage.

I have known too these light-assed Japanese women of any age who seemed to be on the scientific mission to fuck and taste as many foreign men as possible, delighted at the sight of the largest possible cock that they could suck or host in their pussies or asses.

"Ara! Your little boy is truly naughty! Excited by this old hag's hand!" noticed the cleaning lady.

"Is it so, little boy?" asked Miss Tina mischievously.

"It's not her hand, it's her words!" I answered truthfully, starting to feel anxious about the conversation was heading.

Of course, Miss Tina was displeased by my answer and whipped my ass with a stinging blow.

"Learn to be polite to the nice lady!"

"Sorry, obasama! I didn't mean to offend you, of course, I love you holding my cock cage!"

"That's better! Now...do you know how to clean this naughty boy's ass?"

"Isn't it enough to let him shit and wipe his ass with toilet paper?"

"It's a little more complicated than that..." grinned Miss Tina.

Both Miss Ayako and Nakata-san looked at her with interest.

"Do you know what is an enema?"

Miss Ayako giggled:" It's done at the hospital...to cleanse the inner bowels..."

"Ara! Do you want me to clean the little boy this way?"

In a way I knew this was going to happen...but I hoped it was a less public affair, instead of being the subject of discussion of three women.

Miss Tina looked inside the leather bag and pulled out a large, plastic syringe. Of course, it was pretty familiar to me, as it was with a similar tool that the cute Mistress lovingly cleaned my ass. Also, it took out a little jar of Vaseline.

The two other women gasped in surprise.

"You should use this to inject water in his asshole. A little Vaseline around the tip should ease the insertion...isn't Yuzu nice? - commented Miss Tina looking at me - The first round of five should be enough. After that, you can continue with rounds of two until the water comes out clean from his anus...just like a spring of mountain water!"

"It's a bigger job than I thought!" commented the old lady, grinning.

"But I'll love to take care of this little boy's dirty ass!" she commented caressing it.

"...it's gross - commented a disgusted Miss Ayako - ...but I'll be happy to help!" she added quickly, she too caressing one of my buttocks.

"Shall we move to the bathroom?" asked the cleaning lady.

"Of course not! I don't want my room to smell of shit!"

"I see...we can do it in the gratuities storage room..." suggested Miss Ayako.

"Good idea, Aya-chan!Let's go!"

"But ...I have to cross the corridor naked!" I protested feebly.

"Not only naked but on your fours too!" Miss Tina explained handing over the leash to Miss Ayako.

"Don't worry, little boy, not many customers are in the hotel at this time..." added Nakata-san.

Honestly, as I was shepherded out of the room naked on my fours, held by the young hotel assistant on a leash, I wasn't feeling comfortable at all.

"Just a moment!" stopped us Miss Tina.

"Let's exchange Line contact...I want you to video call me while you clean the boy...I want to follow the operations!"

"Of course...Miss!" agreed Miss Ayako, who was by now eager to follow all requests from the Chinese girl; I was less enthusiastic at the idea that a video was shot of me shitting and expelling dirty water from my anus.

But my first worry now was the long corridor, to which a row of hotel rooms was facing, I had to cross it naked and on my fours, on the leash of Miss Ayako.

Luckily, when we stepped in, it was deserted.

However, every single noise made me suspect that a door opened, or that, behind me, a door was closing.

I continued walking bravely, from time to time Miss Ayako and Nakata-san turned to me smiling...I was sure I was the subject of their conversation, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Suddenly I raised my head, and looking at the camera eye on the ceiling, I realized that there was a CCTV system and that my walk was going on tape, in the hands of some unknown hotel guard. I walked briskly, to reach the two ladies.

They looked at me, with curiosity, and I look back to them...I realized that I didn't know what to say.

After a moment they continued walking without paying attention.

"They are recording us...on CCTV.." I said, a little loud, while I trotted behind them.

"Well...of course...every corridor has a camera...on both sides..it's for the security of the guests..." saying so Miss Ayako has pulled the leash because involuntarily I had slowed down.

"They are filming me...naked...on a leash..."

"It's a bit late to realize that, isn't it, silly boy?" replied the hotel attendant, annoyed.

"Yes, but..."

"Don't worry, in the best case the guard is sleeping in front of the screen, and the tape will be canceled in a month..."

"What if he is not sleeping?" I asked, trying to keep their pace.

"In that case, you'll see on the Internet within tomorrow..." she explained, exchanging a laugh with the older lady.

It wasn't a reassuring answer, but she was right that it was late to object; in that very moment the tape was being recorded, and there was no way I could retrieve it.

So I walked fast between the two women, keeping in mind that I was just a little boy, and my only thought should be to please my Mistress, her friend, and now these two women who controlled me.

We finally arrived at the last room in the corridor.

It was the storeroom, where all the clean linen and the amenities were stored.

There were only small windows lined on the top part of the wall, and an odor of starch and detergent lingered.

A small service bathroom was on aside.

Nakaya-san turned on the neon light, a small mirror projected my image.

"The bathroom is too small...get two basins and fill one with water!" ordered the cleaning lady to Miss Ayako.

The hotel attendant tied my leash to a pole of the warehouse's stands and went to execute the order.

In the meanwhile Nakaya-san squatted behind me and pressed my stomach, provoking painful cramps.

"How do you feel boy, do you feel full of shit?"

"Aaah...I think so, obasama..."

I didn't know what she was testing, but she went on pressing my belly.

"The butt plug is firm in your asshole boy...that's good.."

Now one of the hands went to squeeze a buttock, while the other started fondling the testicles.

"You like the little boy's balls, Nakaya-san..." laughed Miss Ayako, coming back with the two basins, the empty one below the full one.

She just grinned and asked the younger woman to put the empty basin below my ass and grease the tip of the syringe with the Vaseline.

Notes

Oba-san, -sama: old lady, with -sama shows respect and politeness

Ojoosan-,-sama: young Miss, especially when well-bred

Gaijin: foreigner, slightly derogatory vs. more polite gaikokujin

Chinchin: penis, colloquial