The Chinese Tourist Ch. 09

Story Info
Fucking under Miss Tina's eyes.
2.6k words
4.63
3.5k
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that! The hole is so large I can use it to store an umbrella!" laughed Miss Tina.

"I guess the ass muscles are stretched forever...he might need to wear diapers from now on!" added the Cute Mistress, amused.

I contemplated with fear that possibility; I could feel the room's air circulating freely inside my anus.

Miss Tina and the Cute Mistress continued chatting for a long while, now and then making humorous comments on my displayed asshole and on my ability to cum while ass-fucked.

"Goodbye, little boy!" finally the Cute Mistress said.

"Woof!woof!" I greeted her, unable to look at her as I had been ordered to face the wall.

"He can talk with his ass mouth!" joked Miss Tina.

"Woof!woof!" I repeated, to make clear that it wasn't my anus to talk.

"Shut up that ass mouth!" repeated Miss Tina laughing.

She had closed the call now, and pulling me by the leash she pushed me against the pool of cum.

"Clean it, anal slut!"

I started to lick the floor. I realized that the consistency and taste were different from the usual sperm, it was more liquid and less pungent in taste. I learned later that it's not sperm at all, but it's called prostate fluid and is produced when, during anal sex, the male prostate is stimulated.

"Very good, was it tasty? You can talk now".

"Yes, Miss Tina! It's a delicious snack!"

"Then I need to milk you every day, cum cow!" That meant fucking my ass every day...

When I had cleaned the floor, she attached the leash to the collar and led me to the bathroom. Using the shower faucet she cleaned the fluid-stained cock and cage, shook it using a riding crop, and then attached the collar to the bed's frame.

Exhausted by the long day I crouched on the floor, naked, my asshole still stretched, contemplating the very concrete possibility that I had to wear a diaper for the rest of my life, like an old man, unable to control his defecation, surrounded all day by his shit smell.

Half asleep, I felt something approaching again my anus. Miss Tina was inserting into it the large butt plug, with a shiny, pink diamond flat top that I had been unable to take so far. Now, after the extensive fucking, it slipped in easily and sealed the gaping hole easily.

It was a caring act for her so that I could avoid embarrassing myself through the night.

"Thank you for closing my butt mouth, Miss Tina!"

"Not at all, after all, we don't want to piss off Nakaya-san, isn't it?"

"Yes, Miss Tina..." and on these words, I fell asleep.

In the next two days many of the things I had experienced became a routine: the enema by the hotel staff, the supervised peeing, the pussy licking, and especially the prostate milking, which the Cute Mistress liked to see live.

Miss Tina had regular calls with her, during which the camera was placed exactly to face my peehole so that she could supervise the whole process.

When it started dribbling, she would shout happily:" It's coming! It's coming!".

Later the two girls would like to discuss at length the amount and quality of the fluid I produced, scolding me if the result was not up to their expectations.

It was now the morning of the last day of Miss Tina's holiday, and as usual, I was crouching by the bed, naked, the chain leash attached to the frame, the cock caged and the bladder full.

It was more than one hour that I was waiting for Miss Tina to wake up, use my tongue, get her breakfast, return and feed me with some leftovers and then call Ayakosan to let me pee.

Finally, she pulled the leash, signaling that I could service her pussy.

With the riding crop she controlled me, slowly patting my ass when she was satisfied, hitting faster when she wanted to increase my tempo, and finally giving me a few hard blows when she wanted me to stop.

After the night her vulva had an intense taste, but I licked with enthusiasm, even if I felt that I was more cleaning it than actually giving her pleasure.

She went on with her routine, left for the hotel's restaurant where she had breakfast and returned, bringing a mix of stale cereals, half-eaten fried eggs, tofu, milk and yogurt of a different flavor, bacon's fat, that I ate without questions, knowing that, even if that mix made me puke, I had no alternatives.

"You can call your bitch, little boy" she finally said.

I called the concierge and without me saying anything, the attendant understood immediately.

"Good morning, I'll send Ayachan at 2901."

Shortly after she arrived.

It was now a very different girl from the proud, unspoiled girl I had first met.

After having discovered her lustful side, she was unable to control herself, and using that plus blackmailing her with pictures she had taken with the help of Noemisan, Miss Tina had taken control over her.

Only a trace of her original shyness remained.

"Good morning Madam, how I can help?"

She was still wearing her uniform, but the skirt was so short that it barely arrived below her large ass, the white shirt was a couple of sizes smaller, so the buttons were in some cases unfastened, or stretched so that portions of her skin were visible in between.

She wore no underwear, so her nipples were forming a dark shade below the shirt.

She looked like a cheap slut, she knew it and was mortified.

"Show me the pussy", ordered Miss Tina in a plain tone of voice.

Blushing, Ayachan raised the hem of the skirt, revealing the smooth skin of her freshly shaven vulva.

"Turn now and bend!"

"Very well...the asshole hair fits very well the bitch in heat you are! Turn again!"

"Thank you Madam!" replied redder than ever the hotel attendant; she had to shave her pussy daily, but without help, it was impossible for her to remove the hair around the anus.

"Now unlock the cock and kneel in front of him!"

"Open your mouth!"

As she had done in the past, Ayachan unlocked the cage, but left the cock ring on, to which she attached the leash, that was handed to Miss Tina.

The cock, as usual, was already hard, enjoying the precious moment of freedom. Then she kneeled obediently but had an objection.

"I never...sucked...- a... penis..."

"Who says you have to suck his cock, greedy little bitch? He has to pee and you are his urinal!"

"No! Please!" begged the Japanese girl, on the verge of crying.

"Shut up! If a single drop falls on your clothes, you'll spend the rest of the day wearing them! Even worse if it falls on the floor! You'll clean with your tongue!"

"Please! Anything else!"

"You annoy me! Little boy, go ahead! She will pay the consequence if she doesn't drink it all!"

Ayachan looked at me, desperate, hoping that I could save her. But there was nothing I could do, I was bursting, it was Miss Tina's order and, to tell the truth, I found peeing in her mouth exciting: it was as close to a blowjob as I could get.

She understood that she had no choice, so she open her mouth wide, just in time for the first gush of urine to arrive into her mouth.

Once I started, I couldn't stop. For the first time in a few days, I could empty my bladder, pee till the last drop, without anybody ordering me to stop halfway.

I could see the Japanese girl struggling to take it, almost gagging, I could see her mouth overflowing with my pee, almost trickling from her mouth, but she worked fast to swallow it, afraid that she would make a mess of herself.

"Aren't you happy, little boy? Isn't Miss Tina kind?"

"Thank you, Miss Tina! You are very kind!"

"Now put your cock in her mouth, so she can clean it!"

Ayachan looked at her, desperate to avoid the humiliation, but of course, it was hopeless.

Thrilled, I put my hard cock in her lovely moist mouth.

"Horny boy! She is not going to make you cum, you understand that?"

"Yes, Miss Tina..." I replied disappointed.

With the riding crop, she hit Ayachan's buttocks, which, in her knelt position, were left uncovered by the skirt had risen to the waist.

"Are you using your tongue? Are you reaching for the peehole?"

"Mmmh..." mumbled the girl, busy licking my cock and nodding at the same time.

Miss Tina pulled the cock leash abruptly, making it slip out from Ayachan's mouth, to which remained attached by a bridge of saliva. The Japanese girl breathed heavily as if she had been gagged.

"You wanted to taste his creamy cum, isn't it, little bitch?"

"It's not true!" objected the plump attendant.

"Silly girl, didn't you like to hold his cock in your mouth?" laughed Miss Tina, hitting her ass with the riding crop.

Ayachan blushed and lowered the head, even if it tasted of urine, she couldn't deny that she had liked the stiff yet silky consistency of the penis shaft pulsating, alive, in her mouth.

"How was losing your mouth's virginity?" asked Miss Tina.

"I haven't lost it yet..." tried to object the poor girl.

"Why, because he didn't cum?"

"Yes..."

"Hahaha...then you're not concerned if he fucks you...as long as he doesn't cum in you...you can still say you have a virgin pussy to your boyfriend!"

"Please Miss Tina! It's not like that! Please! Don't let the little boy fuck me!"

It was not me following that conversation, it was my cock, still coated in Ayachan's saliva, an obedient, excited hound, waiting to be launched on the tender body of the rotund girl, white like that of a young cow.

"Shut up! Turn and go on your fours! You too, little boy! Sniff her asshole and enjoy the smell of her shit, I know you like it!"

I could see that Ayachan feared the orders of the Chinese girl, but at the same time, she was trembling with excitement at the idea that she might have to open her pussy lips to my cock.

Moving the leash Miss Tina played cruelly with me, pushing the cock till the opening of the pussy, so that its tip could feel the lips unfolding, ready to accept it; Ayachan, forgotten her fears, was now moaning truly like a bitch in heat.

But when I tried to go deeper, immediately Miss Tina pulled the leash.

Then she moved it close to the deeper-pink asshole. It looked so tiny that, if I was going to penetrate it, it was going to be painful.

Yet the cock didn't care about pain, and Ayachan too, even if scared, seemed ready to accept the challenge, and moved shyly her ample ass closer to me, stretching the legs, and trying to facilitate the entrance.

But even here, when I was ready, Miss Tina pulled the leash again and moved away from the cock from the resigned, spread girl.

"Horny slut! I can see how you wish he screws your ass! This is how you protect your precious pussy! Letting them fuck your back!"

"Please Miss Tina! No man ever fucked my ass! I am a virgin there too!"

My cock was now close again to Ayachan's asshole and I felt that nothing could stop me now. Yet Miss Tina pulled the leash once more, and the cock remained suspended in the air, frozen and restless at the same time.

"Silly girl! You can't leave this room without losing at least a part of your precious virginity..."

"I lost my mouth's virginity, Miss!"

"Hahaha...I don't think urinals have virginity, maid...it's pussy or asshole..."

Even if she was on the verge of crying, I felt Ayachan was carefully considering the alternatives. By the way, she looked at the cock, I realized that she was tempted to surrender her asshole, so she was trying to understand how much damage she would make to her little anus.

"He can fuck...my...anus..." she finally said, and I smiled, pleased that I had guessed right.

"Anal slut!" laughed Miss Tina " I knew you can't wait to be filled by his cock like a stuffed duck!"

"May I grease the entrance with some Vaseline, Miss Tina?" Ayachan begged.

"Of course! That asshole is going to be used many more times, and it would be a pity to destroy it the first time!"

Miss Tina gave her the little Vaseline jar, and looking at it in a mirror, the Japanese girl started spreading some cream on the creases around her rear entrance.

To keep me entertained while waiting, she started tapping lightly the cock with the riding crop, just to keep it warm, I guess.

"I didn't say you have to finger fuck your asshole, little bitch! Let it go and let the little boy do his job! Come on, little boy!"

I approached the anus cautiously, afraid that this was going to be another of Miss Tina's cruel jokes, but as the cock started to reach the opening, slowly enlarging it, and I didn't feel her leash's pull refraining me, I started moving more boldly, trying to take possession of her, but at the same time trying to move with care, to avoid any damage.

Ayachan started to move her ass left and right, in little movements, probably to try to ease my passage, but in this way making a seductive dance too.

"Are you enjoying Ayachan's back door, little puppy?"

"...yes...Miss Tina..."

"Then bark for me, horny dog!" she ordered, caning my ass with strength.

"Woof! Woof!"

"And you, horny bitch? Aren't you having fun? Let me hear it!"

Ayachan turned toward the Chinese girl, her languid eyes ajar, but it was her turn to be hit, and almost as if she had been suddenly awakened, she started barking too:" Wan!Wan!"

"You match each other well! Let me hear more! "

"Woof! Wan! Woof! Wan!"

Under Miss Tina's amused eyes we were truly like a couple of lusty dogs fucking, like I had seen in parks, without any sense of shame in front of whoever was passing by.

"Aaah! Wan!wan!"

It was like I understood her barks, and I felt they meant:" Please don't stop!"

"Woof!woof!" I replied, and through the little smile I saw on her lips I was sure she understood I meant:" Your rear pussy is so sweet!"

We continued fucking and barking, occasionally hit by Miss Tina's cane. I could feel she was excited too.

Finally, I felt the familiar rise that announced my ejaculation.

"Wan...wan..." barked softly Ayachan, and I was sure she was saying:" Fill me with your warm juice!"

"Woof...woof..." I answered panting.

"Are you cumming, horny dog? Fill her ass with your cum, till the last drop!"

"Woof!woof!"I replied, happy to fulfill her order.

When she felt I had finished dumping my load, Miss Tina pulled the leash and extracted my cock from the asshole.

Swiftly she sealed it with a butt plug she had taken in the meanwhile from the toys' leather bag.

Ayachan turned her head, surprised, but it was too late.

"You don't want to drip cum from your ass while you go to call Nakayasan and Noemisan, isn't it? But first, clean the cock for the last time!"

"Should I suck it?" she asked shyly.

"Do you like your shit's taste, filthy bitch? Wash it in the toilet, with water!"

"Yes, Miss Tina!"

After that Miss Tina has detached the leash from the cock ring, Ayachan took me by the cock, as she had learned to do.

In the bathroom, she cleaned and rinsed the cock quickly. Before returning to the bedroom, she bent and kissed it quickly.

"Thank you, little friend!"

Then she looked at me with a sweet smile.

"Thank you, little boy!"