The Chocolate Bath

Story Info
Therapist Claire recommends a chocolate bath for my stress.
859 words
3.71
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story!

This story is fiction (so far...). It is inspired by a very sexy friend of mine, she does exist, she does have a Spa and there is a chocolate bath therapy (it sort of like a mud bath, similar benefits).

*************************************************************************************

I have known Claire for several years, on social media. She stands out among other people for her knowledge and professional activity. She likes to take pictures (she is very pretty) of herself and publish them.

One day, chatting with her the conversation reached the point that I am doing a new project and I have a lot of stress and worry. She recommends one of her therapies, a bath dip in chocolate. I love chocolate and I am also intrigued by the therapy process, so I accept her recommendation and make the appointment.

The day arrives and she welcomes me in her Spa. She is stunningly more beautiful in person than in the pictures! In her publications I always sent her a big hug, and today I have the pleasure of hugging and kissing her in person.

She kindly gives me a tour explaining the different therapies of all times and around the world. It's a very interesting and enjoyable conversation. At the end she takes me to an area where she asks me to strip naked and cover myself with a towel to take me to the tub with chocolate. We talk for a while and I ask her to accompany me, we discuss it a bit and she agrees. We strip each other naked and go to the tub.

We enter the tub and the chocolate liquid side by side, but I move to the end, reclined against the side and move Claire between my legs, with her back against my chest. I hug her and we continue talking about the benefits of this therapeutic bath. During the conversation I start kissing her on the sides of her neck. She stops talking, emits faint moans and presses her body to mine. She turns her head in a position that makes it possible to kiss her lips, which I do and we give each other a long and passionate kiss. During the kiss I begin to caress her breasts with my hands, and to prick and pull her nipples. Almost immediately her nipples become hard and upright, and her moans escalate. It is evident that she is enjoying herself a lot, so I continue. A while later her body stiffens, then she trembles and relaxes. She had an orgasm!

After a while, I turn her around so that she faces me, sitting on my legs and with her legs at my sides. She puts her arms around my neck, we look into each other's eyes and kiss again. I kiss her neck several times and she moves back so I could kiss and suck her nipples. I don't know if it's the chocolate or her, but her nipples taste delicious! She starts moaning again and I start stroking her clitoris with one hand, moving my fingers over her labia and inside her. She hugs me tightly and kisses me. It is a great pleasure to be like this with Claire.

She reaches a second orgasm and once it passes, she lowers her arms to my waist and leans her head on my shoulder. We stayed for a while, realizing that time has passed very quickly. This bath sure is relaxing... and time flies by. We get out of the tub and head out to the shower.

I have seen hundreds if not thousands of pictures of Claire, most from the front and most of those from her waist up. As she walks in front of me, I realize what a beautiful ass she has as well. Well formed, firm but soft at the same time. Her curves are very erotic and I look mesmerized as she moves her hips side to side.

While we lather up and clean the sticky but tasty chocolate, she tells me that I will have to return later, because she will give me a erotic nuru massage, which she will do by rubbing me with her breasts, her buttocks and her vagina. He convinced so quickly! But I tell her we will need to make sure we have more time, to enjoy it well.

As the soap and chocolate are removed, I caress all her soft skin. I kiss her hips, she giggles and pushes them against my face. Turning her around I kiss her clitoris, she holds my head with her hands and presses me to her. I move up, kiss her abdomen and get to her nipples which I kiss, tongue and bite for a little while. Being horny, she quickly orgasms again. We finish our joint shower and dry each other up. We get dressed and she takes me to the door. One more hug and kiss and we say goodbye.

I have a smile that spins around my head and a feeling of pleasure and relaxation like I've never had before.

I'll be back soon... there is much we did not get to do!