The Erotic Nuru Massage

Story Info
Therapist Claire delivers her offer.
2.1k words
4.19
16.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second story!

This story is fiction (so far...) although parts are based in real life. It is inspired by a very gorgeous friend of mine, she does exist, she is a doctor, she does have a Spa and she has promised to give me an erotic massage soon in real life (I have never received one, so I don´t quite know what to expect. Could it be like this story?).

*************************************************************************************

In my last story I went to Claire´s Spa to get a stress reducing chocolate bath. It worked great and improved my outlook on life a lot. I get work done faster and easier.

It was the first time I had seen her in person. For 5 or 6 years I knew her only on social media. She is a gorgeous woman, pitch black beautiful long hair, dark lovely eyes, sand glass figure with large breasts, a tiny waist, and wonderfully shaped hips. Her voice is captivating and euphonic.

As we showered after the chocolate bath with her, she told me I should visit her again so she could give me an erotic massage. So, I contact her to see what we can do about it. She gave me 3 or 4 choices, in different degrees of eroticism. She mentions the most erotic is the Japanese or Nuru massage. I asked her what it was like. Claire says she will massage me with her entire body, not just her hands. Her breasts, buttocks and vaginal lips will be involved in the massaging too.

In my mind there is no other choice but Nuru with her! I told her so and we set up an appointment.

Life goes on, work, travel, etc. but eventually the date for the massage arrives. I call her to confirm, and she says I better show up, she´ll be waiting for me. I am her last appointment for the day, so we don´t have to rush like last time.

I arrive at the Spa and walk in the reception area. The receptionist and another woman are there. I give my name to the receptionist. She checks her list and tells me to take a seat. The Dr. will come out to see me shortly.

After a few minutes Claire comes out, wearing her medical gown, looking very professional. She comes to me; I stand to say hello and we exchange a quick kiss. She says she will see one more patient, then come out get me. I say that will be great. Claire turns around and invited the woman waiting to follow her in.

About 30 minutes go by when the receptionist phone rings. She picks up, listens, and says "I will do that." She gets out of her desk and comes to me, to explain I need to follow her. The receptionist says she must prepare me for Claire. Then she will close the Spa to go home. Claire will come to get me, and we will be alone in the Spa during the massage.

The receptionist takes me to a small room, with a sofa, shelves where one can put clothes and a robe hanging on the wall. She instructs me to get fully naked, put the robe on and sit and wait for Claire. She closes the door and leaves.

While I am removing my clothes, I can faintly hear the woman say goodbye to the receptionist and leave. Shortly after I hear some ruffled noises, steps on heels and then the lock in the front door locking. I hurry up, finish disrobing, put the robe on, tying the belt and take a seat.

It is incredibly quiet; I wonder what is going on. Did Claire walk out too? Eventually I hear some relaxing music somewhere in the back. Then I am startled as a door I had not noticed in the back wall of this room opens and I see Claire´s silhouette standing in the door frame, smiling at me. She is also wearing a robe, like mine but a bit shorter. She says, "May I come in and talk with you about this massage?" I say of course, so she enters and sits in the sofa next to me. Since I have never had this type of massage, she wants to tell me what will happen, what I need to do and what NOT to do. I say ok, so she starts.

Claire tells me there are 3 rules, to be followed 100% or else the massage stops.

First, there will be no hanky panky. She will massage me with her body, but I am not to touch her, or else the massage stops.

Second, I MUST FOLLOW HER INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY, or else the massage stops.

Third, I will wear a blindfold, not to be removed by me. She will put it on and take it off.

Claire then says "Ludwig, do you understand my rules?." I say yes. Any questions she asks. Nope, let´s do it. She says we must be clean for the massage, grabs my hand and takes me to the shower. Instructs me to take off my robe which I do, hang it on the hook on the wall and turn around, to see Claire has also taken off her robe.

In her nakedness, she looks awesome, beautiful, and sexy. I am not sure what comes next and feel unsure of doing anything given the rules she set out. So, I stand and wait. Claire then says, "Come on, I need to wash you for your massage." I get close to her, under the water running down. She lathers soap all over my body, from my face down to my feet. When coming back up, she touches my cock and says, "this needs to be clean too," All I say is "Aha". She grabs my cock, lathers it up with the soap, she caresses my balls with her soapy hand and as I start to become erect, Claire pulls back. With the hand shower head she removes all the soap on me. Claire then gets under the water and looks at me expectantly. I just look back unsure what to do. She says, "Come on, I need to be clean too." "FOLLOW HER INSTRUCTIONS she said"... so I go to her and start lathering soap on her full body. I am tempted to pinch her nipples, but I don´t want to approach the OR ELSE boundary and behave. The most I dare is to run my hand over her breasts, her buttocks and very briefly, her vaginal lips. I then use the hand shower head to remove the soap off her.

I thought she had forgotten the blindfold and at least I could see but at that point she picks one up from behind her and says, "now I need to blindfold you." The blindfold is good at its job, I can´t see anything but darkness.

Claire tells me she will guide me, grabbing my arm and moving me. She then pushes me down to floor level where she tells me to lie face down on top of the plastic air filled mattress. I can feel the mattress with my hands, so I get on top and lie face down as instructed and wait. Claire is doing something else in the room.

A minute later I start feeling a warm, dense liquid fall on my back, then the rest of my body. This is followed by Claire´s hand spreading the liquid on all my skin. Then she stops and nothing happens, she is putting the liquid on her as well. The next thing I feel is Claire´s entire body on top of mine. She stays there a minute then starts moving. I concentrate on feeling her nipples gliding over my back, arms, buttocks, and legs. She continues moving over me using her entire body. It feels awesome, relaxing. After several more minutes of feeling her front on my backside, she rolls and now I feel her back and buttocks gliding over me. She sits on my neck and glides down my back and one leg, then repeats the process down the other leg.

Claire takes her time doing this, repeating each process. I am feeling great and excited. I am getting quite a hard on under me. The blindfold makes the other senses more intense.

Claire gets off me and says "Roll faceup." I do and hear a giggle. Claire grabs my cock, sliding her hand up and down on it, saying "I see you are enjoying the massage." She leaves it and moves on, repeating on my front the same moves she made on my back. She then turns around facing me and slides up my body until her crotch is on my chest. She slides down than back up, this time placing her pussy against my chin. I want to lick her badly but her no touch rule rings in my head. I reason she meant touching with hands and that placing her pussy by my tongue is a nonverbal instruction to lick it. She did say FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS didn´t she? So, I take my chance and briefly lick her clit. She moans a little and says nothing else, so I figure I am safe. I continue licking her clit, her outer and inner lips, even stick my tongue inside her. She is moaning a little louder, so I continue as she moves her pussy around my tongue and lips. Claire orgasms easily so soon her body trembles, she squirts, and my face is drenched with her fluids. She glides down and starts sliding up and down my mid-section, making sure her vaginal lips glide over my erection.

Claire converts my super hard erection into a mega hard erection! She glides up, stops, and then glides down again, but she changes her angle. As she is moving down, her vagina is now directly lined with my cock, which slides inside her as she moves down. She moans with gusto as my cock goes in deeper and deeper. She then starts moving back and forth, then up and down and repeating again with me inside. She takes my hands and places them on her breasts. I wonder if the no touching rule applies or if it is the follow nonverbal instructions rule that applies. I decided to pinch and stimulate her nipples. It doesn´t take long that Claire orgasms again. She then lies down on my chest, comes close to my ear, and says "I am going to remove the blindfold." I ask if we have finished... she says, "No way!." Oh, I go. I thought the blindfold rule applied to the entire massage. "Massage is over, she says. But you got me too horny, so you better give me a good fucking."

The blindfold is removed, and I take over her. I slide on top, kissing her lips and moving down to her neck, which I kiss for a while. I then work on her nipples with my tongue. After a bit I slide up and as I look her in her beautiful eyes, start sliding inside her again. I love looking at her and seeing her facial expressions as she receives me. I start pumping her, but our bodies keep moving to the edge because of our slippery skin and the slippery mattress. We change position to doggie and go at it for a while, but same thing happens, slide out to the edge. So, we decide to just lie down, her back to me and I enter her from behind. This also allows me to reach around and grab a breast with one hand, and her pussy with the other. She can turn her neck around and I can kiss either her lips or her neck.

We eventually finish, managing to orgasm together. She turns around to face me and we kiss quietly, it is a long and passionate kiss. We just lie there until Claire says we should go shower.

I say "Claire, are you still horny?" and she looks at me and says "With you here, both of us naked, alone? Of course, I am!."

So why not instead of a shower, we take a bath in the jacuzzi? We can enjoy each other's company, talk for a while, listen to music, drink some wine? You have a broad selection here in the Spa, a German Rever Chon? A french Morgon? Or an Italian Malbec? I really had a great evening with you, I don´t want it to end.

She says ok... and a great evening, extends into the night.