The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you care what choice I make," she asked as she looked at this chest as he wore a loose fitting white shirt that was half way unbuttoned. Hung around his neck was a strange necklace that looked as if some of the pendants were made of bone.

Beth slowly closed her cloak blocking the man from seeing her naked body, then shook her head and wondered what was wrong with her, for she would never have stared at a man, especially a black man in such a way before.

"You might be too young to remember Ma'am, but your father had a hand in freeing me. When my former master said I was good for nothing and he should ship me away, your father said done and bought me a pass up North. My former master was so embarrassed that he had no choice but to comply. Your father then arranged for work up here for me, I have needed to pay back my debt ever since. I am only sorry Ma'am that I could not have been here to save you while you were in the living," he said.

As he finished speaking, a brilliant blue light appeared in one corner and in the other pale orange light appeared. From out each light stepped out a being. Beth moved closer to Jack Jack as fear rose up in her, but she realized that her heart did not beat anymore. The form from the blue light came into more focus first, it was a beautiful looking creature almost human but its eyes and facial outline was somehow different. The being's dress glittered and glowed as it moved towards Beth.

It said in a musical voice, "I have come to take you home Elizabeth. You have suffered much and it is time for you to rest for this plane offers you no more."

The other form from the pale orange light came closer as well and did not look at all like the other. This one was half the height of the other with a little pot belly and had a thin layer of hair covering its body. Down its spine was a line of protruding small scales and it wore breeches that seemed to be made out of sack cloth.

It rasped out, "Do not be fooled Beth by that one's," it said pointed a stubby finger at the other form, "promise of comfort. You have been wronged and I can help you bring justice to those that have wronged you," it then turned on the other creature and demanded, "Admit that you cannot help bring to justice those that did this to this poor child!"

"Zrathal, you walk a fine line!" it warned and for the first time Beth could see blue flames flare from its eyes. It then turned to Beth and said more soothingly, "I will not help you bring punishment upon these or any other beings in this realm. What I offer is another way, a way of forgiveness and love," it then looked past Beth to Jack Jack.

It was clear upon Jack Jack's face that he knew of both of these beings and he put his hands upon Beth's shoulders and whispered to her, "I think it best Miss Giles if you go with Theresa. You don't want what Zrathal has to offer, he is cunning. This choice comes only once, and you must understand what you are giving up to go after these men! There is no going back!"

Beth stepped away from Jack Jack and looked at both beings and then turned to the one named Zrathal, "Is it true that you will help me punish these men for what they did?" she questioned.

"Most assuredly they will be punished by your own hands. I can make you into a powerful being that can deliver out punishments," it said with a grin upon its face.

Theresa stepped forward and grasped Beth's hand and almost let go as if in pain. It looked sadly at Beth and said, "Child you are filled with revenge! Follow Zrathal to your own eternal destruction. Let this go, I beg of you!"

"No!" she said turning to Theresa, "If you cannot punish those that did this, then I have no need of you!" and coldly turned to Jack Jack and said, "You can leave me as well if you want to."

"No, child I must repay my debt and you are so filled with hate and revenge that, well it would not be right," he said kindly to her, "I will help you as best I can."

This brought about a groin from Zrathal as it said, "Are we done yet?" Jack Jack just stared at the creature.

Theresa stepped back into the blue light and wept as the light and Theresa disappeared. Zrathal stepped forward and said, "Now about that revenge thing. You are going to have to do a couple of things for me," and at that it dropped its trousers to revel a short round dick as it looked up at Beth while raising his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"I am no whore," she said though she found herself moving towards Zrathal.

"Really," it said, "Whatever, I saw what you were doing before you know," taking its hands and pretending to strangle himself, "If you are not a wench then you have the making to be the best one ever! Besides you are officially driven by darker powers now and that my dear will eventually change you into the whore I know you can be," it finished pointing its finger at her.

Beth thought over the thing's disturbing statement of how these dark powers would change her and wondered if she made the wrong choice as she found herself strangely fixated on the short dick in front of her and she absent mindedly licked her lips. This only caused Zrathal to eye her with more lust as he started to push her down to her knees in front of him.

"What am I doing," she said out loud as her hand grasped its dick and was amazed that she could not circle the circumference of it with her fingers.

Zrathal said proudly, "It is travel size but deadly," and then thrust it into Beth's open mouth.

Somewhere in her mind, she screamed that this was wrong and that she should not put this foul things cock in her mouth. Then she wondered why she called it a cock, while one of her hands reached up and lovely massaged the thing's hairy balls. It hit her then, and she thought it weird for but a moment, that she did not care for this thing was going to bring her the desired revenge that she wanted and therefore she would service him. With that resolution in her mind she began to bob her head up and down on the thing's cock.

Zrathal loved every moment of it seeing this once innocent creature now service him as his own whore. He began to chant his spells within the confines of the room, as a dirt devil sprung forth churning about the contents of the room.

The dirt devil then centered upon Beth swirling around her as she continued to work the demon's dick in her mouth running her tongue over it.

She felt clothes taking shape over her just as she suddenly felt its dick vibrate in her mouth and then shoot out its seed. She almost gagged but managed to swallow the contents down and was amazed to find that she wished there was more. When it was completely spent, she kissed its dick tenderly a couple of times and then stood up.

She looked down at herself and felt naughty and loved it as she now wore a black corset top that flared out just below her ass absent any underwear with thigh high matching black leather boots and a black cloak.

"Now, that is what a call a get up," bellowed Zrathal laughing out loud and slapping his bare hairy thighs.

Even though somewhere in the back of her mind was her mother's teachings calling out this was wrong, she could not help but say, "I love it!" and then turned to Jack Jack, "What do you think?"

"Miss Giles, I am scared for you," he said, "those dark powers are changing you into..."

"Something better!" Zrathal added proudly as he reached out and grabbed her ass. Where there was a time that she would have verbally berated a man for doing such a thing, she now simply looked back at this creature and winked while shaking her ass to only invite another squeeze from Zrathal.

She then noticed for the first time that though Jack Jack was protesting this transformation that his breeches told a different story as they were tented outwards in front of him. She walked over to Jack Jack and put her hand over his crotch and began to massage the treasured gem behind the pants. "Why Jack Jack, I do believe that you have something for me, "she cooed.

"Miss Giles, that would not be right," he stammered amazed at how fast the dark powers were twisting her.

"Please if you are going to help me get my revenge, you should call me Beth," she said as she loosened his belt and slipped her hand inside grabbing the base of his cock. This only brought a moan from Jack Jack's lips.

Beth quickly kneeled down and yanked Jack Jack's breeches down around his knees to revel a cock that was close to nine inches long! She almost squealed in delight as she rained kisses from its base to its tip. She looked up at Jack Jack, "I don't think you would like me to stop would you?" she questioned as she was already quickly pumping his dick with her white petite hands.

Jack Jack looked up to the ceiling, "Please forgive me Beth, but no I don't want you to stoooppp," he groaned as she had already enveloped his dick with her soft mouth.

Zrathal looked over Beth's shoulder and commented, "That is not travel size," and then lifted up Beth's cloak and descended upon her ass. He expanded his tongue to the length of a small snake and began to attack her asshole and then slipped inside her pussy, which only brought Beth to more pleasurable moans.

In the this short period of time, Beth was rising quickly to the level of an expert cock sucker as she almost was able to deep throat all nine inches of Jack Jack. She squeezed and massaged his balls trying to get him to release that wonderful cum. She again thought why she was behaving this way. Were the dark powers taking hold of her, making her do things that she would never have done before? This brief period of realization was replaced with the thought that she loved the taste of cum and went back to blissfully sucking on this man's cock. If only her mother could see her now she thought wickedly.

Jack started to fuck her mouth as he could not resist the feel of her lips on his dick as he ran his strong hands through her long blonde hair. He finally could not take it anymore and groaned out, "I am cumming!" As his dick erupted into the waiting mouth of Beth, who this time swallowed it all down, she too felt a shudder run through her body as Zrathal brought her to climax with his tongue buried deep inside her. Upon Jack Jack calming down, Beth stood up with Zrathal extracting his tongue and enjoying the taste of her.

"Now for some rules, for we must have rules to play this game," Zrathal said slyly as the creature began to caress the girl enjoying how easily she was responded to him.

"More like tricks you wicked creature," Jack Jack said pulling up his breeches, "I know your ways demon and let it be known that I will help this girl to ensure that she does not fall prey to you!"

Zrathal took a couple steps back as if Jack Jack's words had harmed him and then laughed heartedly and said, "Yes, I can see how you 'help' her but she made her choice," and then started to laugh again, "The basic deal is this," he said turning to Beth, "you can only seek your revenge on the night that you were killed, which given that this is Halloween night seems rather fitting, don't you? You must also complete your revenge on the first night back to this world." without waiting for the answer he continued, "However at the final stroke of midnight you must cross the Old Woodsmen bridge or suffer the consequences."

"Why the Old Woodsmen bridge," she moaned as she was already responded to Zrathal's constant tweaking of her nipples as he had pulled her corset down for better access.

"Because the forest represents the gateway back to my world, which is where you will be staying the other 364 days out of the year," Zrathal said as it lowered his head to her breast to only bring more moans from Beth who started to run her hands over the creatures head quickly losing herself again.

Jack Jack was not so taken in by the demon's promise, "And what if she fails to get across the bridge or complete her revenge against these men the first night back?" he asked.

Zrathal raised his mouth from the now completely conquered Beth, "Then I shall chain you my sweet, and you will be my personal fuck toy for all eternity, but would that be so bad?" it questioned as it slipped two fingers deep into her pussy.

Beth, completely out of control of her body again, began to answer 'No', but Jack Jack stepped in and pulled Beth to him and said to Zrathal, "She will not be your pet, demon, neither you nor any of your breed shall touch her body while she is in your care or the deal is off!"

"Says who?" challenged Zrathal growing angry, "She will be living in my realm; do you think my kind will simply let her be?" Beth for a moment began to wonder again about her choice and shuddered at the thought of so many creatures touching her body.

At this Jack Jack grabbed his necklace and began to chant then drew a sequence of signs in the air with his finger. Zrathal hollered out in pain as it jumped about in the room. "I am not without ways demon," my people have long known of you and know how to deal with your kind," said Jack Jack confidently.

Seething at the mouth Zrathal shouted back, "Enough, Enough you piss ant! Stop with your fucking tricks, I agree, okay! We will not touch her unless it is of her own free will, so do we have deal?" It grinned looking at the beautiful woman and imagined how it had 364 days each year to break her of her will and make her his.

"Deal," said Jack Jack as Beth who was horny again reached out and started to caress Jack Jack's chest.

"What is wrong with me, why am I acting this way?" she pleaded still trying to hold on to her sanity.

"Dark powers have profound effects on humans. It brings out in some there most repressed desires or feelings, for you it brings out the wanton acts of sex, "said Jack Jack.

"You mean acts of love?" she questioned as she started to massage Jack Jack back to hardness.

"No, you stupid wench!" laughed Zrathal, "It means that you will act out like a whore until it consumes you completely. But don't let that bother you for I will teach you how to use this new power so that you are the one always doing the screwing, unless of course it is with me, for I always do the screwing in that case," then it laughed some more.

At hearing what her existence would become, she held on to Jack Jack even tighter. He looked down at her and felt pity, "I will do my best to help you resist the calling of these powers until you learn how to manage and control them in order to complete your revenge," he said.

"Your debt would surely be repaid for helping me," she said quietly thinking upon all that had happened.

"Ya, you're a real saint," Zrathal said sarcastically and acted like it was going to vomit.Just then the church bell started to ring out calling out that it was about to be midnight. At the same time, a moan came from the corner as the once motionless body of Joseph began to stir!

"What? Joseph is alive!," Beth called out racing over to her former betrothed.

"Yeah, imagine that," Zrathal said rather lamely, which caused Jack Jack to eye this demon with a degree of accusation on his face. At which Zrathal put his hands up in the air as if innocent and then wickedly smiled at Jack Jack.

Jack Jack leaned down to the now hysterical Beth and whispered, " You must get across the bridge Beth, you cannot help him now, but if you don't get across the bridge, this thing will have you for all eternity."

"No, I cannot leave Joseph's side," she pleaded as Joseph moaned again.

"Sounds like I should start taking measurements for that collar," questioned Zrathal from the side.

"Do not do this Beth, listen to me child, I will tend to this man, but you must get across the bridge," he said and lifted Beth back to her feet and said, "Go! Run girl, run!" The bell rang for a second time, as Beth made for the door and ran down the path toward the bridge sobbing has her cloak billowed out behind her to reveal her scantily clad body.

Jack Jack turned upon Zrathal once she left, "You did this demon, you made all this happen!You cast a spell upon this man for him to seem dead," Jack Jack said, "and then used it to your will to get at her. Admit it demon!"

"So what if I did," Zrathal said, "You have seen her body with those perfect pear shaped breasts and bubble ass; she was going to let it all go to waste of this fucker," as it kicked Joseph harshly to only elicit another moan from the man, "No, I will make that woman into the my whore. She will be my fuck toy and I will bed her every night, you would do the same if you would only open your eyes!"

"Give her a chance this once, for it is not fair to expect her to make it across the bridge on the first night," demanded Jack Jack.

"No, way," chuckled Zrathal, "I will have her fitted for her collar tonight and shall pierce those wonderful tits and tattoo her as my personal property!"

"It is a shame then that you would miss her in action," shouted Jack Jack as he rolled Joseph onto his stomach to better inspect the man's wounds.

Zrathal's interest peaked and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean you teach her all these dark powers and for what? How much sweeter if you teach her the powers and then set her free upon these humans," he asked.

"What do you play at," Zrathal said, "What is in this for you?"

"Why I get another chance at her," Jack Jack said now taking a vial from his pouch and dropping a powdery substance on Joseph's knife wound and continued, "How much fun would it be to see the look on these humans' faces."

"I don't know," the demon now second guessing itself, "I would have to wait another year to have a chance for her?"

"Then you can have her for one entire day," said Jack Jack, "But only one day, the rest she is not be touched."

"I can do a lot in a day," bemused Zrathal to himself.

"Shut up beast! Do we have a deal," Jack Jack said.

"Yes, oh wait. I just thought of one more thing... she punishes them with flaming pumpkins" said Zrathal crossing its arms proudly but still not sure he got the better deal.

"That's stupid," said Jack, "It makes no sense, how would one light a pumpkin?"

"Who cares, those are my rules and if I am striking a deal to see humans punished then I will chose the way," it laughed devilishly

"Fine then whatever, now go and get her across the bridge," bellowed Jack Jack.

Zrathal kicked his foot into the air in a mid tantrum and then disappeared with a snap of his fingers.

He instantly appeared beside a frantic Beth as she realized that she said only seconds to get across the bridge and she was still almost a quarter mile away from the Old Woodsmen land bridge.

"So my darling, going my way?" Zrathal joked while its dick got hard at the vision the once innocent Beth cut in the glow of the moonlight as her half naked body ran towards the bridge.

"Not now, Zrathal," she said, "you know I have to make it across the bridge."

"There is no way you will make it, so you ready to be my fuck toy?" Zrathal cooed as it grasped her hand and caused her to stop running. It smiled wickedly as it brought her hand to its dick, to which she instantly started to stroke up and down. "Such the whore," it teased, "That is what you want to be, don't you, a whore?" As it rose up on its toes and started to kiss her neck and she wrapped the beast within her cloak. She started to caress the things back within the cloak lost in lust as it caressed each spikey protrusion coming from its back.

"Too bad that you can't be my permanent fuck toy, at least not today," it said as it snapped its fingers and she found herself transplanted across the bridge right at the final toll of the bell for midnight.

"We made it," Beth exclaimed, "Thank you Zrathal, but why did you do this?"

"Blame that stupid black guy! What is his deal?" then the creature mocking Jack Jack's voice, 'I have a debt to repay'. I would like you to kick his ass for me if you would," he spat angrily.