The Choices of Evelyn Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when the woman told her to close her eyes. Standing alone and naked, Evelyn felt immobilized by a Gordian knot of contradictory urges. She didn't want this, did she? Being lent out to strange, butchy women she was told to trust. She should run off. But here she stood, having undressed herself in front of her. Why had she obeyed? There were just too many thoughts colliding in her head to make a choice, or even think she had one. It kept her frozen for just long enough to allow cool silk to slide over her brow and eyes. A knot was tied behind her head, tightening the fabric. And the turmoil died.

The sudden darkness should have brought panic and claustrophobia to her struggling mind, scaring her silly. Just like Zelda's hand strangling her throat should have, that other night at the Club. But it didn't. Like then, it took her to the edge of a black, gaping hole inside her. All her life she'd tiptoed around it, reminding herself to look the other way. She'd tried to stay away from it, but it grew and came to her instead. And instead of scaring her, it calmed her down, spreading a tingling hotness through her body. It was all right. It wasn't a hole at all, just a place of soothing nothingness to sink into and stop thinking. A moan struggled through clenched lips.

Evelyn opened her eyes to blackness. The woman's voice was soft and close when she told her to relax and trust her. "Don't forget to tell me all about it," Zelda had said before leaving. All about what? Evelyn pressed her thighs together to still the hot buzz of her pussy... her treacherous cunt. Ah well. "Trust her," Zelda had whispered in passing, letting her earthy perfume linger in the girl's nose. Trust. A word she'd heard quite too often. A small sigh escaped her mouth.

"Now please walk with me," the woman said. What was her name? Lilith, Zelda said.

***

Chapter Six – Lilith.

The hand that gripped hers was warm and strong. It led Evelyn across cold tiles and fluffy rugs until she was told to wait. She heard the tingling sounds of glass and the soft 'glu-glu' of a liquid being poured.

"Smell, Evelyn," the woman said. She inhaled and sighed her involuntary appreciation as the scent filled every niche of her darkened universe. Then two warm, slick hands slid over Evelyn's shoulders, making her shiver. They went down her arms and to her hands, leaving a cooling trail. As the hands started rubbing, they spread a sweet glow and an even sweeter perfume.

"Oil?" Evelyn whispered.

"Virgin oil," the woman answered, chuckling. "Feel it, smell it. Remember it. It'll be your perfume of anticipation, the thrilling scent of things to come." She spread more on the girl's back, loins and thighs, proceeding slowly and thoroughly, but light as a feather. When she'd oiled all parts of the body, she came to the breasts, kneading them with extra attention for the nipples. It made her squirm.

"Spread your legs, darling," the woman, Lilith, said. Then she started to massage the oil into the Evelyn's pouting pussy lips and the insides of her anus.

"Oh my, Zelda's right, you wet so easily," she said. Evelyn churned against the intruding fingers, moaning helplessly as all energy seemed to leave her. Two fingers invaded her pussy and made her pant. Then a mouth pecked the soft pubes, spreading a glow from her crotch up to her throat, choking her with desire until, suddenly, hands and mouth were gone, leaving her shivering all over.

"All right now, sweetheart," the woman said, her mouth close to the girl's ear. "Stand still and trust me." Evelyn stiffened at the ominous word, her chest still heaving. There were clicking footsteps and rustling sounds. A curled-up ball of soft straps was pushed into her face, spreading a warm, ancient scent that oozed into the heat of her aroused body – blending, enforcing...

"Smell this, Evelyn. Smell the scent; it's leather, you know, and it's invading the center of your little dark, private dungeon. Fill your sweet head with it. Every time you smell this again, it will go straight to your aching little cunt. It will make your juices flow. Do you hear, Evelyn? Inhale and know forever that this is your scent. Smell it and you'll feel your legs weaken, your nipples harden. It is leather, darling. It is sweet slick, fragrant, ancient slave's leather – the fabric of your destiny." She gave the girl a minute to inhale, watching her shiver, supposing her words were sinking in. But the girl had her own private memories, her own reasons to know this was indeed her scent.

"Now cross your wrists in front of you." Evelyn didn't hesitate, her mind still overwhelmed by the sudden wave of memories. She crossed her arms and the woman tied her wrists with a soft strap. She winced, breathing hard. The leather bit into her oiled skin.

***

Why was she here? Standing in utter darkness, wrists bound, Evelyn's mind tried to wrap itself around the inexplicable truth of her situation. She'd fled after the spell broke, that first time she was here with Zelda and her friends, hadn't she? When her exhausted body had finally lost its grip on her mind, she'd grabbed her clothes and fled to her snowed-in car.

But now? Why had she returned, letting herself be tied and blinded like this? Evelyn tugged at the leather, only to feel its bite increase. She knew, of course. Her body had loved being used that night back then – that night and day, and night. She hadn't minded sucking and licking and being sucked and licked by new friends, new women, new maniacs. She'd relished the attention, as well as the prodding dildos and humming vibrators. She'd allowed the silliest things in the heat of the process. It made her forget, didn't it? Just this once, she'd thought, or at least her body had – just that once. It had been her choice, in a way, hadn't it? Maybe.

But now?

Zelda was a kinky woman, and so were her friends. Evelyn admitted that most of what they did had aroused her no end. Most people would call it degrading, humiliating and maybe it was. But she knew she'd missed a lot of this with Leila and the others – the spice of La So', the surprise, the dark arousal. And the mindless abandon.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Evelyn whispered. Ah, yes, she thought, always this 'I shouldn't.' I know. It is what I've been telling myself all my life, haven't I: avoid the darkness, it's bad for you. Do what the healthy people do, your true friends. Be sensible. Do what they tell you. Be like them. Really? It was always the others first, wasn't it? My parents, Leila, Olivia, Carlotta, my damn work. All my life I tiptoed around this black, gaping hole inside my soul, reminding myself to be sensible, be good. It's, it's... She shifted her weight.

It's easy to blame others, her thoughts went on – like those damn black eyes of Zelda. Were they even Zelda's? Or are they your own darkness? Be honest, girl. Instead of scaring you, they calm you down. They're... familiar. Admit it. Without words, they explain it all to you. How it isn't a hole at all inside you, but just the place where your true self lived – lives.

Her true self. Plunged into the blindfold's isolation, all she had were the little sounds around her, a draft chilling her skin, the oil's perfume – and the warm, dry hand that touched her shoulder, turning her around. She sighed a trembling sigh and she knew. Zelda's power, the big white woman's power she obeyed, wasn't theirs; it was her own. It radiated from the black hole inside her.

A clock chimed.

"Don't be scared," the woman said, filling Evelyn's ear with hot air. "Don't be, honey, no need. I'll never hurt you," she said. Then Evelyn felt moist lips against her neck, kissing her. "No one will touch you but me."

The woman wasn't wrong about her being scared. Evelyn was. But not because of her situation; not of what might be coming. Evelyn was scared because she wasn't.

The lips in her neck traveled south, stopping at a hard nipple and sucking on it until she moaned. Then they went further, visiting her belly button. The wet tongue and the hot breath made her squirm until she cried out when the mouth found her slit, passing it by.

"Oh my," the voice said into the skin of her trembling inner thigh. "You are so naughty. Zelda told me, but this... All these delicious juices running down your legs, so slutty, so naughty. I guess we ought to punish you." The warm mouth, the soft hands disappeared. Standing alone in total darkness, her body glowed and tingled from the constant touching. Evelyn trembled, moaning a soft, breezy moan. The word 'punish' hung like a blinking neon sign against a backdrop of deepest night. Then something soft, but firm, folded itself around her from behind, tightly hugging the curve of her lower back, squeezing her ribcage. She gasped when she felt short, violent tugs. Sharp pops conjured the image of metallic buckles, their sound magnified by her mind. Her enhanced senses smelled leather. Then the squeezing and tugging increased. Slowly but surely, Evelyn felt the air being choked from her lungs.

"Just... a tiny... bit... more," the big woman's voice said, spacing the words on the rhythm of the tugging. A corset, Evelyn thought, a fucking corset. Her breath came with wheezing gushes now, as claustrophobia grabbed her, and a buzz entered her skull.

"No!" she rasped. "No! Let me out! I can't breathe. Let me go!" Arms embraced her from behind; moist lips kissing her neck again.

"It's fine, honey. Breathe light and high, breathe like a butterfly, and everything will be all right." The voice was in her ear again, the words entering quietly. They seemed to massage her brain, easing the panic. The black hole inside her spread like a pool of ink, sucking up her panic. Her tight muscles relaxed; her breathing slowed down.

"Good," the voice crooned. "Good girl." The hands and lips started travelling again, fondling her breasts, teasing her nipples till they screamed. Hot moisture ran down her inner thighs.

"Oh my," the voice said, chuckling. A hand cupped her pussy, squeezing softly. "My girl is enjoying herself." Shame came from nowhere; she must be blushing.

Starting at her left knee, Evelyn felt the woman's wet tongue follow a broad track up the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, no doubt licking up the juice that gushed from her pussy. Smelling herself, Evelyn felt the heat of another blush climbing up her chest. Her groan started out as a sound of dismay, but when the tongue's tip reached her aching clit, she exploded into an orgasm that made her collapse into the woman's arms, sobbing as she inhaled the sweet-tasting syrup of nothingness.

***

The first thing Evelyn felt after returning to the conscious but pitch-black world, was the warm touch of a wet towel, cleaning her inner thighs and pussy. It made her shake with after-spasms.

Next, she felt shoes being slipped on her feet, ankle straps closed with tiny metallic sounds – locked? Hands pulled her up until she stood balancing on the shoes' high heels. Finally, the blindfold was taken off. Evelyn gasped as her eyes adjusted, her lashes fluttering. She started to talk, but the woman stopped her by gagging her mouth with a rubber ball. She tied its straps around Evelyn's head and admired the red O of her stretched lips around the dark rubber. High-pitched squeals of protest tried to worm a muffled way out past the ball. Evelyn twitched and squirmed, but her movements were severely hampered by the leather strap around her wrists and the deadly heels. Lilith took her by the shoulder, leading her to a tall mirror. Evelyn's eyes widened. That, and the ball stretching her mouth, gave her a permanent expression of amazement.

The dark-green leather corset tapered her waist severely, pushing up her breasts and making them look bigger. The lower edge of the corset was cut high on her hips, curving down at the center – like an arrow pointing at her moist patch of pubic hair. Her pale hips and thighs created a voluptuous heart below the tightness of her waist.

"You are so beautiful," the voice in her ear said as lips sucked on the lobe. The woman led Evelyn back to a vanity mirror, helping her master the towering heels; two inches of platform soles allowed them to be much higher than she ever wore before. The woman let her sit down on the stool in front of the table. Her back was forced straight and erect by her corset. Her breasts jutted out towards her reflection, almost aggressively. 'Tits,' she thought. They were not her breasts anymore. As was her cunt no longer her pussy.

Lilith sat down beside her. She turned the stool; then started to make the girl's eyes up in a dramatic and expressive way. Green and silvery shadows matched her irises and her outfit. Black lines of kohl put drama into her eyes, mascara fattened her lashes. Then she painted the stretched lips in a dark red that she also applied to the nipples. Finally, she kissed her nose-tip. Making her stand in front of the mirror, the woman walked slowly around the girl.

Evelyn watched her painted face and she stared into panic incarnate. Her green eyes sparkled from the center of dark coal-pits, right over a red-and-black, screaming O where her teeth held the gag ball. Munch, she thought, The Scream... painted terror.

"My sweet darling, you're so sensuous; just looking at you makes my poor cunt drip, mmmmm." Again, the woman, Lilith, circled her. She touched her here and there, humming little satisfied nothings. "Come," she said. "Let me walk you to the salon. You'll be the sweetest adornment it has ever had." She smiled. Then she led the girl into a big, richly decorated room she'd never seen. Night by now turned tall windows into mirrors that reflected her.

The woman took Evelyn to a spot next to a dead fireplace, telling her to stand still, eye to eye with her reflection in the windows. Next, she walked over to the wall and pressed a button. A heavy chain sank out of the ceiling, right over the head of the leather-bound girl. Evelyn looked up, her attention drawn by the metallic, clanging sounds. Her eyes followed the hook at the end of the chain until it almost hit her face. She knew she ought to be scared.

"Now raise your arms over your head, please honey," the woman said. Evelyn stared at her, making no sound but breathing fast. She could run off right now, even in these awful shoes, couldn't she? Run, be safe, run... She raised her arms. Lilith crooned sympathetically; it softened her large face. Then she grabbed the hook. Her huge breasts pressed into Evelyn's face as she squeezed the chain's hook into the narrow space between her wrists and the leather bonds. She stepped back, carefully watching Evelyn's eyes. Then she leant closer and breathed in her ear.

"I'm here," she whispered. "No fear, I'm Zelda's best friend and I'm always with you." Then she pushed the button to make the chain retract. It pulled the girl's arms up until she stood stretched. Lilith stepped closer. She placed her hands on the exposed tits. Then she pushed her face into the soft curve of Evelyn's neck, where it joined her shoulder.

"Tonight, you're my statue, sweet thing, my piece of art; the most beautiful artifact in this house. My cunt weeps for you." She showed a tiny black jewelry-box, displayed on her leather clad palm. She opened it and took out two small silver objects, connected by a fragile silver chain. She kissed one of them. Then she kissed Evelyn's left nipple. She sucked on it and pulled at it with her teeth. The girl moaned through the ball. A shiver ran down her helpless limbs. The object had the shape of a comical little frog. Its jaws opened as the woman pressed it at the back. She slid the mouth over the extended nipple. Then she let it close with a snap. The ball muffled the scream, but it still rang out clear enough. Lilith kissed a fingertip and laid it on the ball gag.

"Shhhh, sweet darling," she said. Then she took the other nipple into her mouth, sucking it strongly. The second clamp only produced a shiver, and a prolonged groan. Lilith tugged softly on the chain. It made the clamped nipples stretch. Then she leaned in to kiss Evelyn on her cheek. At the same moment she cupped her exposed cunt. A finger slipped in.

"I thought so," she said, smiling. "Your sweet, sluttish body likes this... hmmmm. So wet you are indeed." Her voice dripped with honey. Then she tied the black silk blindfold over the wide-open eyes again. Giving a last tug at the nipple-chain she left the girl standing in her private darkness. A statue she was – bound and blinded.

Do statues have choices?

***