The Chosen One Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie looked as innocent as she could as she said, "I didn't do anything. It was my wolf's doing. The poor thing's not going to be able to sit on her haunches for a week though. But I think it was worth it." she giggled.

"C'mon, let's pay our respects to Tybalt," said Anne.

Seconds later they stepped to Tybalt Shaw; finding him in a surly mood. It wasn't bad enough that he had to breathe the same air as Ansel Wyatt, he'd spent the last hour watching Ansel's son Arion touching his daughter Kenia Shaw as though she was his mate.

As they approached him Anne and Julie looked at each other. Realizing there was trouble on the horizon, Julie said, "Anne, you'd better call this confab to order."

~

A few moments later everyone had come together under the canopy. Julie and Anne were standing side by side facing them. Anne formerly introduced Julie as the Chairwoman of the Southeastern Were Council.

"Hello again everyone," said Julie. After looking around and holding her gaze on each of them for a moment she spoke sternly. "Your Alpha asked me to come speak to you today. Before I arrived on Monday she'd informed me that many of you prefer to live in your wolf a much as possible. While I'd encourage you to live in your human and assimilate into human society as much as possible, I honor your choice. On the other hand, when she told me some of you don't feel that you need to be in a pack, well I couldn't disagree with you more..

"Randwuff, your former Alpha along with Alphas from several other packs had formed an organized crime ring with a local brood of vampires and a clan of witches. That's why they never attacked you while you and your family lived alone on the mountain."

"Now that those rogue Alphas have been exiled, the only protection you have from those vampires and witches is having the backing of a pack. The only way for you to get that is to accept Alpha Anne as your Alpha."

"Tybalt, y'all can't keep selling shine, and even worse you're taking it across the state line to sell in dry counties. I've heard from the Federal Bureau of Getting All Up In Supernatural Creatures Business, and they said either you stop it or you're going to a human prison."

"Before you say anything Tybalt, please listen to what Alpha Anne has to say."

Anne Bonny flashed Julie a quick smile, then said, "I know all of you and your families have to earn a living. I've got a plan that will not only help all of you, but it will also help our entire pack. The Ansel Wyatt Hooch Company is doing well, but they're going to do better when other packs help me expand its distribution. Tybalt, Ansel's thriving micro brewery and distillery business will become the pack's property, then add your shine recipe to the adult beverages it produces."

Tybalt's hackles stood on end before he screamed at her insisting he and his family would be fine the way they were, and besides there was no way he'd be in the same pack with that polecat Ansel Wyatt. Then he bared his k-nines and snarled warning Arion to stay away from his daughter or he'd rip his throat out.

Kenia screamed no and wrapped both of her arms around Arion, but she couldn't calm him down, and he began to shift.

In an instant Anne Bonny shifted as did Tybalt. Before his wolf could get out a snarl, Anne's wolf had sprung forward with lightening speed propelling herself underneath him while also turning onto her back.

Blood was streaming over Anne's wolf's face, from the wounds she'd inflicted on the base of Tybalt's wolf's sheath as her mouth remained clamped onto his package.

When he submitted and shifted back to his human, she released her grip on him and stood up in her wolf.

Russ was stunned by what he'd seen. Julie raised an eyebrow and smiled. She'd taught all the female Alphas how to apply her finishing move. It worked to perfection for Alpha Danni Ashe of the Gamecock pack, and now Alpha Anne Bonny had used it successfully as well.

The entire pack was standing there looking at Tybalt on the ground. Anne was still in her wolf after she'd beat-down the most stubborn member of her pack. Julie realized it was a defining moment, so she made an executive decision. "Everyone, it's time to shift and run with your Alpha," she announced.

"Yes Madame Alpha," they responded.

Within moments Anne could feel her power increasing as all of her pack members bonded with her.

The pack's run was ceremonial. They ran towards Sixmile creek, and then returned to the canopy a few minutes later. Julie was waiting for them to return, along with Russ.

Tybalt had put on a set of sweats and was sitting on the back porch with his mate by his side. He had a humble look on his face and a bag of ice on his nuts.

Julie spoke to him in a calm voice saying, "Tybalt I'm going to need you to help Alpha Bonny and her new number one beta Ershin Futch make this pack a success."

If Ansel Wyatt has really wronged you, what better way for him to pay the debt he owes you, than to have all profits from the sale of the Shaw line of moonshine be paid directly to you for a while.

"Your family can also work at the Wyatt Company's facility to oversee the cooking of your brew."

"Do it for me."

When Tybalt looked into Julie's eyes, he couldn't deny her.

~~~

Later that night Julie found that sleep wouldn't come to her. And to add insult to injury she could hear all kinds of unrecognizable sounds coming from Anne's room. Finally her wolf spoke to her. "Hon you're making me seasick with all this tossing and turning. Call to him, no one's going to know."

"I'm sorry about disturbing you Sweetie," said Julie. Her face twisted into a mask of confusion and doubt. "I don't want to call him because I know he would come to me if I did. But he doesn't like my scent the way I like his and I don't want to take advantage of him, or abuse my power."

Eventually she drifted off to sleep.

~

Later that morning before daybreak, Julie was awakened when Ershin crawled onto bed with her and kissed her face. When she opened her eyes for a second, he said, "Your wolf summoned me through our bond."

Julie's wolf growled at Ershin for telling on her.

Assuming she was dreaming, Julie sleepily said, "Spoon with me." Then she went back to sleep as Ershin slid under the covers. Hours later she woke up spooning with him. Being that he was more than a head taller than her, and about fifty pounds heavier his body enveloped hers.

When Ershin felt Julie's breathing change he said, "Good morning Madame Alpha."

When she heard his voice her first instinct was to get out of bed as fast as she could, but her wolf stopped her. "Where are you going?" her wolf asked.

"Sweetie, did you call him?" Julie hissed.

"Yup, I sure did," her wolf replied. "You can thank me later. Now enjoy yourself with him." Then she turned on the Barry White music.

At that point Julie closed her eyes and silently chanter Woo Sah again. "My wolf is going to cost me my sanity," she thought. After gathering herself she turned her head to speak to Ershin over her shoulder. "Good morning Ershin," she said. "So my wolf invited you here did she? I'm sorry about that."

"I'm not," said Ershin, cutting her off and squeezing her tighter to him.

"But my scent isn't pleasing to you and I thought you were into the natural werewolf attraction thing, so... I figured you wouldn't want me," Julie opined.

"No, I'm not as into the werewolf thing as it might appear," responded Ershin, before laughing softly. "I honor my wolf, but I prefer my human emotion and logic.

He then raked his fingers through her hair causing her to relax and lay her head on her pillow. "I find you very attractive," he continued. "But I respect who you are, and I'd never act inappropriately towards you Madame Alpha."

"Well, if that's how you feel," Julie cooed, then she pushed her bubble butt onto his groin and started grinding her firm asscheeks on his morning wood.

Ershin used the hand that was playing with her hair to caress the smooth skin on her shoulders, and gradually making its way to her ample breasts. He kneaded both of them, taking time to roll the hardening nipple on one of them between his fingers before also pleasuring the other one.

In response to Julie continuing to grind her ass against him, he began pushing his pelvis back at her. When she increased the movement of her ass against his cock, he put his top leg over hers. She felt him begin to move into the dominant position, so she twisted her body and lay on her back while pulling him on top of her. A moment later he was holding himself above her with the tip of his manhood inches from her center. She then reached for his cock and rubbed the head along the slit of her engorged sex.

Her wolf growled her approval, then she giggled before saying "His cock is nearly as big in his human as it is in his wolf. You're gonna love feeling his knot."

Julie's smiled at her wolf, "Hm, you know how much I love a big dick." Then she turned her attention back to Ershin. "Baby this is what I want," she said to him as she stared into his eyes with a fiery gaze while pumping his cock. "The Madame Alpha needs you to fuck her hard with this big dick of yours."

"That's exactly what I'm going to do," responded Ershin. With one thrust he pushed into her hairy mound until he felt his balls pressed against her ass. He then lowered his body onto hers and she felt exquisite.

She loved feeling his weight on her. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her into him, while using his mouth to tease her neck. Her hands were all over him, rubbing, caressing, and squeezing the muscles in his arms, shoulders, back, ass thighs and anywhere else she could reach. The difference in the size of their bodies made her feel safe and secure.

Using the leverage he'd created by digging his toes into the bed and holding her tight he was able to push his fleshy member into the depths of her sex over, and over, and over, and over, with powerful thrusts.

Their coupling was raw fucking and in a matter of moments he commenced to slam his cock into the Madame Alpha's swollen pussy for all he was worth until they both howled in bliss. Of course their howls sounded like moans since they were in their human.

~~~

A few hours later Julie and Russ were on their way back to Gum Swamp Creek.