All Comments on 'The Chosen Pt. 01'

by TheGreatLakes

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good start

Nice premise, don't fall into the rut of simple seduction and change. Let's see the greater purpose as you go on, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
liked it

So far, so good. Great writing in my opinion. Wish I had nanobots to fix me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OA references?

Is it just me, or are there references to the "Orion's Arm" sci-fi universe in this story? The usage of "Ascended" to refer to a person being updated with nanites is quite telling in particular.

Makes it even better if yes tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Start!

I absolutely loved it. What a great way to start this (hopefully long) series. Can't wait for more. Well done and thank you for writing it.

paladin1954paladin1954over 5 years ago
An editor could help, but...

It is an amazing story. So much so that I gave you 5 stars.

However, there are many errors in word usage...homonyms that are incorrect (new instead of knew, etc) that took away the pleasure of reading at times. I could tell you used a spellcheck, but the spellcheck alone doesn't make the correct meaning happen. Punctuation...misplaced or no commas, improperly placed quotations, etc. didn't help either. The story premise is very good, so I overlooked those blemishes.

I use a program to help with the grammar. It is called Grammarly. There are volunteer live editors who will give you their time, if you ask. Just having someone to read it through and make simple grammatical corrections will make all the difference in the world.

Again, the story is great so far. Don't fall into the pitfall of writing just words in the future parts. Make those words mean something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You should read Changed by the Alien

Nice start at the very beginning. But seriously needs an editor. Check out @templetonrose story Changed by the Alien. Very similar alien selection-fantasy incest story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Wow

Fantastic read, loved it thank you. I am eager for more of this hot sexy story

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Good Start

Curious to see whether it's going to survive the incest harem cliché. Can't wait to read the next one.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
Real Good Story

The was a fun read I like a kinky story .Thank you for writing it . Will read pt. 2 soon .

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it! Very hot! Can't wait to read the rest of the series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next installment

This can only be the start. I want to seen what happens when the ascension is reached!

slowride454slowride454over 5 years ago

love it. I wish I had nanobots to fix my broken old body and make me bang all my relatives.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
What 'Slowride' said

Except for the relatives bit.

Great story, wanting more.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Nice One

Very entertaining and an interesting story. I love the storyline and look forward to seeing what the master plan is. These type of plots are my favorite.

ChiefHospitalmanChiefHospitalmanabout 3 years ago

One of the best-written stories I have read on this site. The plot is exquisite and very well written. Character development is excellent. This story would fit right into the Sci-Fi section also.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Great story for the most part, although what he pulled with the two women at work, without it being linked to "the chosen" or a drive from the nanobots, just makes him a dirty rent-a-cop. Non-con / coercion wasn't needed and detracts from the likability of the character. "Nanobots have no compassion for their host" = pity the host. Unfortunately "Host" also = borderline rapist even without alien influence.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story , will wait and see if the next chapter is up to the same standard. AAAAA++++

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

My God. What a fantastic and well written piece of work. I especially liked the clipped prose attributed to Matt. Of course I'm extremely biased as I happen to be a died in the wool sci/fi junkie. Come on chapter two . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous