The Chosen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't!"

"Another thing, don't tell anybody about this, not anybody!"

"Yes, mom."

"Mom?" Mary asked as they drove.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something without you getting mad?

"Sure."

"Am I a slut?"

"Why?"

"Uh well...because...I sort of liked it," She blurted out.

Chelsie stopped at a stop sign and looked at her daughter.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Mary replied, looking down.

" I guess in some ways I did too," Chelsie replied and then drove on.

Mary asked, "So, I'm not a slut?"

"No dear, you're just human."

They headed home, each having private thoughts about what had happened.

***

Emma watched the miles go by out the window of her grandpa's truck. He seemed in as good of spirits as she'd ever seen him. They kept heading for his camp in the middle of nowhere. Emma could feel her attraction to him, and she knew he was one of the chosen. Emma smiled when she thought about the surprise she was going to give him.

Grandpa or not, she was not going to be denied, they were The Chosen.

"I'm going to fuck him the first chance I get!" Emma thought as she grinned and looked out the side window.

***

By suppertime, Jenny was feeling edgy. She'd been thinking a lot about Matt ever since they'd done it in his truck. She wanted to see him again, but Jenny couldn't think of an excuse that would sound legit to her husband, Scott. They had an open marriage agreement, but she didn't believe that doing her Uncle would go over well with him.

"Better not take the chance." Jenny thought.

"Hey babe," Scott said as they finished eating, "Dad and Tom asked if we want to come over and watch the football game with them."

"Not really," Jenny replied, "You know I hate football."

Scott laughed, "Yeah, but I thought I'd better ask. Do you mind if I go?"

"No, go ahead," Jenny told him, "Some girlfriends of mine keep asking me to go bar hopping with them. Maybe I'll call them up since you have something going on anyway."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Okay, if not, I'll just stay home and watch a movie."

"Sounds good," Scott told her, "I probably won't be home until late anyway."

Jenny smiled to herself because she had the urge to see Matt. Not so much as an urge but a need for him. It had been driving her crazy thinking about seeing him again.

"Don't kid yourself," Jenny thought as she took a shower, "You want to have sex with him again!"

"I sure do!" She answered herself out loud.

"What's that?" Scott hollered from the bathroom sink where he was cleaning up.

"I said, I sure do hope your team wins!"

"Yeah, me too!"

***

Julie was home trying to take a shower and noticed that the drain was plugged up. It barely drained, and she didn't know what to do about it. She'd forgotten that all her body hair had come off, and now it was plugging her drain.

Julie tried calling Matt and couldn't reach him, so she called Jenny.

"Hey mom," Jenny answered, "Gramps leave?"

"Yeah, he and Emma headed for the cabin a few hours ago."

"So, what's up?"

"I hate to ask, but do you think Scott could unplug the drain in my shower?"

"I can ask him, is it bad?"

"It's not flooding, but If I use it again, it will be. The water is just standing at the bottom. I tried to call Matt, but I can't reach him."

"Okay, I'll ask him, but it might be tomorrow."

"Alright, I can live till then, and thanks!"

"Sure, mom, bye."

"Was that your mom?" Scott asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, her shower drain is plugged up, and she wondered if you could fix it. I told her it might be tomorrow since you have plans."

"Mmmm, the game doesn't start for a couple of hours. I could stop there on the way. It shouldn't take too long."

"Okay, great!" I'll call and let her know.

"You going out with your friends?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be home by midnight or later if we are having fun."

"Alright, I better get some tools and head out."

"Have fun!" Jenny told him and kissed him.

"You too, don't get to wasted. I might have plans for you when I get home."

Jenny laughed, "Don't come home with whiskey, dick!"

Scott waved a hand, "See you later!"

"Bye!"

Scott packed up a drain snake and a few hand tools and drove off as Jenny got in her car and headed for his mother-in-law's house.

***

Matt had been late getting home after he stopped in to see Julio and have a couple of beers. It had been nice to catch up, and his friend couldn't believe the change in Matt. Matt pulled into his parking spot just as Jenny drove up and parked next to him.

When he got out of his truck, Jenny waved at him, "Hey!"

"Hi," Matt grinned, "What brings you over."

"I wanted to stop by and say hello!"

"Great!"

Matt already knew what she wanted, and he planned on giving it to her as he unlocked the door to his tiny apartment.

"Come on in."

Jenny followed him in and smiled as she took off her little jacket, "So what have you been up to lately?"

"Ah, just working," Matt answered and got two beers out of the icebox, "Want one?"

"Sure!"

They plopped down on his sofa, and Matt kicked off his shoes, "Scott, let you out of the house?"

"Yeah, he went to watch football, and I hate it."

"How about hockey?"

"Ah, it's so-so, I guess."

Matt clicked on the TV and sat back with his beer. Jenny moved over closer to him and asked, "You know what I do like?"

"No idea."

"I liked what we did in your truck the other night."

"Me too," Matt grinned, "You want to do it again?"

"Not in the truck," She told him and grabbed his package, "But I don't have to be home till midnight."

"Well, that's enough time for me to fuck you once or twice."

"Promises, promises!" Jenny teased and kept rubbing the growing bulge in the front of his pants.

Matt leaned over, and they kissed as he started unbuttoning her blouse.

"What do you think you're doing, Mr.?"

"Stripping you naked so we can fuck."

"Mmmm, that sounds fun," Jenny admitted.

Within 5 minutes, Jenny was naked on her back in Matt's bed. Already moaning as Matt licked and finger fucked her beautiful tight 20-year-old pussy. He wanted her soaking wet for his cock that felt like it had grown some more.

"Ahhhh... Daaamn!" Jenny groaned as Matt entered her, "You're even bigger than I remember!"

Matt agreed as he started to pump her tight twat, "If I get any bigger normal women won't be able to take it!" he thought and kept on, "but for now, it was working just fine."

***

Julie met Scott at the door wearing baggy shorts and an almost sheer top with no bra. She had a glass of wine in one hand and let Scott in.

"Thanks for coming over."

"No problem I was heading this way to my dad's." He replied with a tool bag in one hand.

"So, where is the problem?"

"The main shower is plugged up."

Scott followed her as she led the way to the bathroom. He'd noticed the way she was dressed, especially her tits in the almost see-through top with no bra. Scott was 24 and saw things like that right away. His mother-in-law was just an older version of Jenny, and he found her very attractive.

"Probably more experienced too!" He thought as he looked at her sweet ass as she led him to the shower.

"Well, there it is," Julie waved the wine glass at the shower.

"He looked in at the standing water, "Okay, shouldn't be too hard to unplug."

Julie left to refill her glass as Scott dug out some tools and got to work.

***

It took Matt less than 15 minutes to cum in Jenny. Fifteen minutes of hard fucking that made Jenny yell and cum so many times she'd lost count. His big dick jerking inside of her and filling her with cum was heaven!

Matt was driven to upgrade Jenny's nanites with a fresh load of his new, improved ones. He had held her narrow waist with both hands tightly...his huge cock buried to the hilt when he came.

Jenny gasped and jerked with each hard jet of cum he gave her. Almost immediately, she felt the heat of the phage starting to expand in waves and through her bloodstream. She cried out loud as her blood felt like it was on fire just before she passed out.

Matt left her napping as he used the bathroom and came back with his bottle of anal lube. He was still horny and planned on giving her another upload of nanites after she woke up. In the meantime, he'd have a beer or two.

Julie woke up 15 minutes later and drank a beer after using the bathroom.

She was thinking about leaving when Matt's cock got hard again as they sat naked on his sofa, kissing and drinking beer. Julie wanted Matt again and went down on him. She was sucking him off until she swallowed a big load of cum that sent her into another crazy delayed orgasm. Jenny didn't understand what was happening, but the orgasms were incredible.

The next time Jenny woke up, she was lying face down on the bed, and Matt had two slippery fingers inside her butt hole! Fingering her anus with one hand and coating his cock with lube with his other. All she could do was groan when Matt got on top of her and pushed his cock inside her anus.

She yelled louder than she ever had before as he fucked her for what seemed like forever before he shot his load up her rear.

"You can't have a drop of fluid left in your body!" She told him tiredly just before another phage began.

"You'd be surprised." She heard Matt reply before as she started to shake all over and then yell when her orgasm exploded through her crotch, tits, and even her brain!

***

Scott finished cleaning all the hair out of the drain. Most looked like pubic hair, but he wasn't going say how or why. Once the cover plate on the shower drain was back on, Scott washed up after putting his tools away. It hadn't taken any time at all, and he headed for the living room.

"All fixed."

"Oh, great!" Julie said, "Can I get you a beer or some wine?"

"Sure," He replied, "I have time to have a beer before I go."

Julie came back with a beer for Scott and her glass full of wine. She sat next to him on the couch, and he noticed that her blouse was unbuttoned part way down. Enough that he could see the cleavage between her boobs. Being young, he didn't mind looking as they made conversation.

Julie felt horny from the wine and nanites acting up. Her nipples had gotten hard, and she had thoughts about her son-in-law sitting there right next to her.

"How much do I owe you?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing it was no trouble," Scott replied, glancing down at her boobs.

Julie did not miss the look, and she smiled, "You sure? I want to give you something for your trouble."

"No, really, it's okay, Julie."

"Call me mom," She said sweetly, "After all, we are family."

"Okay, mom, I suppose I ought to go."

"One more beer?"

Scott relented, "Sure, but just one more."

Julie smiled and went to the kitchen and grabbed the beer. She undid two more buttons on her blouse before she brought the beer out to Scott.

Julie bent over and handed the beer to Scott. He got an eye full of her bare boobs as she did. Julie smiled at him when his eyes came back up to hers.

"See anything you liked?" She asked.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it," Scott replied and felt embarrassed.

To his amazement, Julie undid the rest of the buttons and opened her blouse as she sat down right next to him. Her bare boobs were completely showing as she grabbed the bulge in the front of his crotch.

"I want to give you something..."

Scott didn't know what to say, looking at her nice big boobs and feeling her squeezing his hardening cock through his jeans.

"Uh, you don't have to give me anything mom."

"I want to."

Julie unzipped his pants, and Scott let her. Before he knew it, she had pulled out his dick and started sucking it!

She undid his belt and jeans while she kept his dick in her mouth. He kicked off his boots and let her pull his pants and shorts off. Standing up, at last, she pulled her shorts off and dropped the blouse. She wasn't wearing any panties and sat back on the sofa next to him. Spreading her beautiful legs apart and started to rub her pussy with one hand.

Scott may have been young, but he knew an invitation when he saw one.

He quickly got on his knees between her legs as she pushed her crotch out to the edge of the sofa. Her bare pussy looked delicious, but after the head, he was ready to fuck.

Scott pushed his dick up inside of his mother-in-law's wet pussy.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good!" Julie told him, "Mommy wants you to give her a good fucking!"

Scott grabbed both of her nice big tits and gave it to her. Fucking her until he filled her pussy with cum, while his mom in law's vagina was pulsing and squeezed his cock dry from her orgasm.

***

When Jenny got home at almost midnight, she was exhausted and hoped her husband didn't come home wanting any sex. She took a quick bath and a shower before crawling into bed.

"God!" she thought, before falling into a deep sleep.

***

Inside the cavern on the moon, the Master AI received a new report from one of his scout ships. The Shaka had finished destroying another world and were on their way much sooner than had been estimated. If the Master AI had been human, it would have been worried. Instead, the AI adjusted the schedule to complete the mission before the Shaka arrived. Less than 30 Earth days remained before all life on the blue planet would be destroyed. It would soon be time for them all to flee to the new world where they would go unnoticed or fight the final battle with the Shaka.