The Christmas Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Todd172
Todd172
4,171 Followers

"You're not getting off that easy -- I said I need to get laid. I need to get fucking pounded."

JoAnne led him over to the desk then she laid down on with ass right at the edge she pulled her knees up until they were right at her tits. The bike guy didn't hesitate at all, plunging his steel rod in all the way to the hilt. Even as wet as she was, the huge pole filling her induced a gasp.

"Oh yeah! Now just fucking hammer that pussy."

He complied without a word, his balls slapping against her ass with each drive. Moaning loudly, she stretched her legs up, then rested her heels against his collar bone and began tweaking her hard nipples. With all her frustration earlier, her orgasms didn't take long to arrive, gushing hot juice as her inner muscles contracted on the giant cock. Feeling the force of her orgasm, he started to slow.

She snarled through gritted teeth, "Keep fucking, goddammit! Don't stop or I'll slap the shit out of you!"

He grinned and continued ramming into her steaming hole; it took two more hard cums before she could feel herself relax. He began to pick up speed and she could see from his face he was nearly there. Suddenly the desk slid -- and his cock popped out, pointed right at her just as a fountain of sticky white cum erupted. JoAnne felt it splattering across her stomach, tits and her face. Since her mouth was open, she got a good taste of the hot jism. That bitch! She was sure she could hear Holly giggle.

He staggered back. "Shit, I'm sorry, the damn desk slid... I, uh..."

She waved him off, licking the cum off her lips. "Don't worry about it; furniture has a mind of its own sometimes."

He dressed hurriedly while she toweled herself off. After he was gone, she checked her hair one last time for cum droplets and headed home.

That night, her vibrator was buzzing pretty late....

Three on a match

The next morning one of the red outfits was hanging in the closet -- see through white blouse, red skirt, red jacket -- and the now normal high heel red shoes. Not a stitch of underwear of any type, of course. The skirt seemed longer than they had the last few days, and the neckline was a little less obvious. With the jacket closed she could probably be seen in public without getting arrested. Another Christmas card lay on her counter, all it said was, "Be Helpful! Helping Others Can be Fulfilling."

Lillian wasn't in the outer office. Just as JoAnne settled into her chair, Lillian, wearing a cute little gray skirt outfit, came in leading a small young woman with light brown hair and huge glasses into the room.

"JoAnne, this is Mouse, from the IT office. She is going to replace the VTC set-up this morning -- a lot more than the cable was bad."

"Mouse" -- what a name -- gave a weak smile, which clearly showed where she had picked up her nickname. The resemblance to a friendly, cute, cartoon mouse was uncanny -- two prominent front teeth and her ears even stuck out enough to make the image perfect. Well, as long as she was here, there was no way JoAnne was going to get Lillian alone.

JoAnne moved to Lillian's desk while Lillian and Mouse struggled with the connections, Mouse working on in the secure comms closet while Lillian kept reconnecting cables under the desk. JoAnne watched Lillian's cute round ass wiggling around as she swapped out yet another piece of the system while Mouse adjusted settings on the master board in the closet, occasionally closing the door to see the whole panel.

Going down to Security to sign for a new badge and computer token that would work with the new VTC system was a relief.

As she walked back into her office, closing the outer door behind her, the first thing she saw was Lillian's yummy ass still wiggling from under the desk. Looking around, she noted that Mouse was still in the comms closet with the door shut. Grinning evilly, she slid up behind Lillian and slid one hand up her inner thigh -- slowly -- whispering, "As soon as we're alone, I'm eating that sweet pussy until you scream, then I'm fucking your brains out!"

Lillian didn't say anything, but spread her legs further. JoAnne let her fingers cruise up the soft inner thigh. Much to her excitement, Lillian wasn't wearing any panties -- and she was very, very wet. JoAnne began to finger her in earnest, massaging the rapidly swollen clit and dripping pussy rapidly. Lillian was thrusting back against her hand, so she quickly slipped two fingers into her, pumping in and out until she heard a soft moan and felt Lillian's pussy muscles contacting rhythmically on her fingers.

Hearing the rattling at the comms closet door, she rapidly stood up and acted as if she was in the middle of a conversation with Lillian: "...so we may have to stay later tonight until we get this sorted out."

Lillian stepped out of the comms closet. Stunned Joanne looked down at the desk as Mouse slipped out from underneath it, with a huge mousey grin, flushed face and a great deal of hair out of place. Belatedly, Joanne realized Mouse was wearing a gray skirt just like Lillian's.

"I'll stay as late as you want, Ma'am! Gosh Lily, you said she was great to work for, but I didn't know she was this great!"

Lillian looked confused.

Mouse's grin got even wider. "She didn't know you had problems with the relay box and we switched places; she thought I was you. It was great! I haven't gotten laid since the last time we did the amateur night strip club thing, you know? The time you and me had too much tequila, ended up in the oil wrestling pit, and went home together? And she was really good -- normally I'd scream if someone just slid their hand up my skirt, but it was so obvious she thought it was you, and I thought it would be funny -- she promised to fuck my brains out as soon as we were alone. So I was going to say something, but her fingers felt soooo good going up my thigh, and I kept putting off saying anything. And I've been soooo horny all week. I mean you can masturbate, but it just isn't the same as having someone else do it to you. And she knows just how to use her fingers... I came so hard, I thought I would pass out. Gosh Lily, you need to learn to share!"

Mouse said the entire thing in one breath which made Lillian begin to giggle, then Mouse joined in and finally JoAnne broke down and began to laugh.

Breathlessly, JoAnne gasped out, "I'm so sorry, I've just been so crazy horny for the last week."

Mouse giggled, "You should jump the bike delivery guy -- makes me wet every time he walks through the office. I end up fingering myself under the desk!"

"I jumped him yesterday and screwed his brains out."

"Omigosh! Is he as good as he looks? I'll bet he's hung like a horse!"

"Huge -- he's just huge. But I'm still horny as hell!"

After they finally managed to stop laughing, Mouse looked thoughtfully at the outer office door. Her wicked mouse-grin got wider. She pulled a doorknob sign out of her bag. It said "Tech Support. Sensitive Hardware Installation -- Keep Out." She walked to the outer office door, pulled it open, hung the sign on the outer knob, then closed and locked it with an evil mousey leer. "Looks like later to me!"

JoAnne felt Lily reach around her and begin unbuttoning her blouse, pausing for a moment to gently tease JoAnne's hard nipples. Mouse dropped her skirt to the floor and walked towards the cleared off desk.

"So Miss Jo, you said something about making me scream?"

Jo shivered as Lily pulled her blouse down off her shoulders while tracing up the nape of her neck with the hot tip of her tongue.

Lily whispered in her ear. "I'm holding you to that, too. You may have said it to her, but you thought you were promising it to me. Looks like double duty for you."

It was over two hours later when JoAnne finally walked out on wobbly legs. She was even a little sore -- Mouse, it turned out, had a fondness for wearing the strap-on and her compact little body had more strength than anyone would expect. JoAnne was also very glad she'd been using the vibrator on her ass so regularly -- her earlier attack on Lily's ass had brought a rather delightful but slightly over the top retribution from Lily.

Mouse and Lily seemed very comfortable with each other, and it was pretty clear they were a lot fonder of each other than either of them really realized. To be honest JoAnne wondered why she'd noticed.

Dropping off to sleep was easier than ever. After a few minutes with her vibrator of course.

The Third Package

When JoAnne woke the next morning, naked as usual, she glanced in the mirror -- her little holly leaf was very much edged in gold now -- and the hair seemed to be turning a dark green. At least her closet was looking a little more benign this morning -- the ever present red jacket, a regular white silk blouse -- hardly transparent at all -- her now-perpetually-excited nipples poked through, but she was getting used to that. And the skirt was actually just a little shorter than her usual choice. The heels were almost an inch higher than before, but that was a pretty easy trade-off. The shoes, at least, were comfortable.

As she strolled into her kitchen, she found Holly, and another incredibly busty elf perched on the counter, looking over a couple of scrolls. Both were drinking coffee from her coffee machine.

"A black elf?"

Holly and the new elf looked up at her. The black elf threw her a sharp look.

"What, is she racist, too?"

Holly shook her head, and held up her scroll. "Nope. Just ignorant."

Holly looked over at JoAnne. "Elves aren't born, we're recruited."

"From where?

"Everywhere. I was recruited in Germany over 900 years ago. Koko here was recruited from Harlem about 80 years ago."

JoAnne really wanted to know what the hell they were doing in her kitchen, but pushing Holly had proven to be a really bad idea, so she tried to be conversational.

"So what's the recruitment model? I mean you'd have to have some kind of criteria." She looked at the two of them critically for a second. "Cause If I was going to guess, I'd assume it had something to do with having tits like honeydew melons."

Koko gave a lopsided grin. "That's part of the 'elf upgrade package.' The Big Guy has a thing for giant knockers, so you lose a little height and gain half dozen cups sizes." She reached up with her hands and jiggled her boobs. "They're really sensitive, too. Definitely worth the trade."

"Doesn't that make your back hurt?"

Holly laughed. "Christmas Magic, Baby."

"The Big Guy is...?"

"Santa Claus, Pere Noel, Father Christmas. Yep, he's real."

"And he likes big knockers. Do you guys...?"

Koko shook her head, eyes wide. "Nope, He's a one woman guy and Lady Winter isn't somebody you'd want to piss off. She doesn't mind skin and jiggle all around him, doesn't mind looking at it herself, but I'd hate to think what would happen if anyone was stupid enough to go after him."

Holly nodded. "She actually does the upgrades, I think the giant ta-tas are her idea anyway."

She suddenly looked a little serious. "So, anyway, Koko here is from the Legal Oversight office. She's responsible for making sure all the legal criteria are met for this kind of stuff. Christmas Lesson Curses, you know."

"She's a lawyer?"

Koko stiffened. "I can't be a lawyer now?"

JoAnne flinched. "No, I mean, I guess, I just never thought of Elves as needing lawyers."

Koko relaxed a bit. "We have divisions to do everything: management, logistics, manufacturing, recruiting, and, of course, the elves who go out and spread Christmas cheer, the 'Jingle Girls,' that's by far our biggest division."

Holly caught Jo's eye. "She has to make sure that I'm not misusing power, make sure you deserve the Curse, all that kind of stuff." There was an almost pleading look in her eye.

Koko nodded sipping her coffee and picking up a scroll from the counter. "Somebody, who I won't name, but who's initials are 'Holly Mistletoe' is kind of sloppy with paperwork and has gotten her ass in trouble before for overreacting. In fact she's on probation. One more misuse and she's back in the toy factory putting eyes in those creepy little dolls."

Holly shuddered.

Jo shrugged. "So what do you need to know?"

"Okaaaayyyy. Let's see. Were you knowingly and deliberately rude to her contrary to the Spirit of Christmas?"

"Yeah, I kinda was. More than 'kinda.' I knocked her on her butt."

"On purpose?"

"I don't know. More not giving a shit."

Koko's eyes slid sideways accusingly towards Holly, who looked a little stricken.

Jo suddenly felt a little sorry for Holly even though she'd started this whole thing. "Oh yeah, I did tell her to 'Fuck off.' Twice. And definitely I meant that. I tried to get her thrown out of the restaurant." She saw relief cross Holly's face.

Koko looked placated. "Okay. So let's see if it the response was appropriate..."

Koko scanned the scroll. "Maybe a little over the top, but not too much. No permanent damage or anything. Not like that sheep incident in Scotland."

Holly suppressed a snicker and Koko glared at her. "It wasn't funny, you know. A whole country gets a bad reputation because some drunk highlander pinched your ass without your permission."

She looked over at JoAnne. "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes. I think I have. I'll sure as hell remember this for the rest of my life."

"Okay then, we can go ahead and turn it off."

JoAnne thought fleetingly of Mouse and Lillian. "Wait, doesn't it end at midnight tonight anyway? Until Midnight of Christmas Eve and all that?"

Koko looked a little confused. "Well, yes, but it isn't necessary to continue; you're clearly contrite..."

"No, it's okay, I don't want to put you guys through any trouble or anything. I've made it so far, I'll make it through the day."

Koko shrugged, but JoAnne thought Holly looked a bit smug as the two of them disappeared with that bizarre reverse popping sound.

###

Unfortunately for JoAnne, Lily had called out -- her car had broken down. Just as bad, when JoAnne made up an excuse to call down to Tech Support to "ask Mouse a question about this VTC," she'd been told that Mouse had called out to go help someone whose car had broken down. Obviously Lily. JoAnne reflected that the two of them seemed to be a little more than just a couple friends who slept together once in a while. In a way, she wished Lily had called her for help instead of Mouse.

She lasted only half the day in the nearly deserted office -- everyone had taken Christmas Eve off, and she could have sprinted through the building naked and not run into anyone. By noon, only her and the old man at the security desk were left.

Grumbling, she walked out of the building and started home. Nobody to care for, nobody to visit. As she walked past a still open jewelry store, she noticed charm necklaces proudly displayed. Not very expensive things -- just little gold charms. But one was a little cartoon mouse and one of the others was a lily. After a flash of inspiration, she walked down the street to a delivery service, filled out the forms, and paid a ridiculous fee to have the necklaces delivered. With a self-satisfied smile, she sent the mouse necklace to Lily and the lily necklace to Mouse, along with a note that she hoped they had a wonderful Christmas.

At 6,tired of waiting for the shoe to drop and more than a little disappointed, JoAnn took a shower, and wearing her very expensive white bathrobe, pulled a bottle of chilled white wine out of her walk-in wine cellar and put it on the counter

Her earlier joy at finding the right gifts for Lily and Mouse was fast fading and in the back of her mind, she was seriously considering drinking enough wine to pass out for the first time since college. That is, until she heard a knock on her Penthouse apartment door.

That in itself should have been impossible -- nobody entered the building without being rung up in the first place. She walked over and looked out the peephole. The bike messenger.

She smiled to herself, feeling a surge of lust. "Holly, you clever, sneaky little bitch."

She tossed her robe over on the easy chair and threw the door open with a smile.

"Just what I was waiting for! Come on in."

Three faces stared at her in shock. Well, two were in shock the third was starting a knowing grin. She looked from face to face to face, stunned.

The Bike Messenger. The Bike Messenger. And the Bike Messenger.

"Triplets? Identical Triplets."

The grinning one stepped in, pulling the other two with him. "I'm Derrick, this is Devlin and that is Dain. Triple D Messenger Service."

The one he'd called Devlin stared at her for a second, then blinked and shook his head. "You dropped off a couple packages to be delivered and the addresses got smeared." He held up the packages for Lily and Mouse. "Since we had deliveries in this building we figured we'd drop by and get..." his voice trailed off as Joann reached over and grabbed his shirtfront and Dain's arm and began dragging them towards the living room.

"I really hope you three don't have anywhere to be for the next couple of hours."

She felt Derrick's hands slide up her bare body to cup her tits, and Dain started kissing her deeply.

An hour later, moaning her way through yet another shivering orgasm, she noticed movement in the doorway. Lily and Mouse, both in long winter coats watched open mouthed from the doorway. Each one was clutching a wine box with a bow on it.

She pulled her mouth off the head of the cock she'd been happily sucking on. Dain - or was it Derrick -- looked over at them, then back down at JoAnne. "You need to get that lock looked at."

"Come in and close the door."

Mouse looked at her wide-eyed at the men stroking in and out of JoAnne. "Miss Jo, you look a little ... busy, maybe we should go."

"I think maybe 'Miss-I-Get-Wet-and-Finger-Myself-Whenever-the-Bike-Messenger-Comes-Through' and 'Miss-I-Want-to-Take-a-Bite-of-His-Ass' should lose their clothes and give me a hand before I suffocate. This whole 'airtight' thing is fun at first, but a girl needs to be able to breathe."

Lily and Mouse exchanged looks and giggled as they dropped their coats. The only thing either one was wearing was their shoes.

As the men slowly let her loose, JoAnne said. "Mouse, Lily, this is Derrick, Devlin and Dain of Triple D Messenger Service."

Lily reached out and grabbed the nearest. "Dibs on Devlin."

"Um, actually, I'm Dain..."

"Yeah, whatever. Just get that rock hard ass over here."

The one nearest Mouse smiled at her. "I'm..."

Mouse solemnly cut him off, grabbing his hard shaft and leading him over towards an easy chair. "Don't care. You name wasn't the important part of the fantasy."

JoAnne looked at the remaining brother. Whatever his name was. "Thank God, now I can move how I want to."

It was another hour before they paused. While the guys recovered, JoAnne gave the charm necklaces to Mouse and Lily and watched their smiles light up. Especially when they realized who got which necklace.

Mouse reached over and pulled her and Lily into a hug. "You guys are the best!"

Lily grabbed the wine boxes, handing one to Mouse. "We got you gifts too."

Mouse opened the box with a crazy mousey leer, pulling out an enormous strap-on, while Lily did the same. Her grin wasn't as mousey, but the leer was just as crazy.

They began strapping them on, and over their shoulders, JoAnn could see the guys' hard-ons returning already.

"Holly Mistletoe. Holly Mistletoe. Holly Mistletoe!"

Everything froze with a snap. Holly, her elf cap askew, was standing in the middle of the room. She looked around at the three lean bike messengers, who'd just been starting to get up, then at Lily and Mouse frozen with their giant strap-ons at the ready and lust-filled eyes.

"Wow. I'm impressed. Helluva party."

Todd172
Todd172
4,171 Followers