The Christmas Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's getting a little wild."

"Okay, you definitely need help. Do you want me to make them go to sleep, send some home, send all of them home?"

"Oh, no. Don't do that."

Holly looked around. "Then what?"

"I wasn't really calling for help. I just figured, that if you weren't busy you might want to... you know."

"Join in?" Holly looked at her disbelievingly.

JoAnne shrugged. "Sorry, I just thought you might want a little fun. But I guess being an Elf on Christmas Eve, you're probably busy."

Holly looked over at the three guys and grinned. "Fuck it, they can get by without me."

"How are you going to get them to not freak out when you just show up, I doubt all of them believe in Christmas Magic?"

"The magic of Pizza. Everybody believes in pizza."

A sudden snap with that strange reverse-popping sound and everyone was in motion again. Just as they had her encircled, there was a loud knock and the door popped open.

Holly, in a ridiculously tight, red and white, cleavage-baring parody of a pizza delivery costume was standing at the door holding a two huge pizza boxes.

"Pizza delivery for Miss Jo Steadmann. Looks like a 'Crowd Pleaser Combo', One 'Double Sweet and Spicy' and one extra large, extra hot Triple Sausage.

Lily shook her head. "You really need to get that lock looked at."

Holly looked around as if seeing everything for the first time and her eyes widened. "OOoooOOOoo, triplets!"

###

Jo relaxed dreamily, eyes closed, laying on her side on her bed as Mouse and Lily thrust slowly, gently, in and out of her in perfect rhythm. Their legs were tangled together. Lily, behind her, and Mouse, in front, used their hands to hold JoAnnes' upper leg up at the knee, while they both kissed and nibbled her neck. She listened to far more intense noises from the next room. Somewhere around midnight, Holly had finally dragged the three bike messengers off with a lascivious grin.

JoAnne didn't have to make any effort, just enjoyed the sensations, the slow build until a last, slow wave of orgasm slid through her.

As she opened her eyes, she realized that Lily and Mouse were gently kissing each other, the golden charms on their necklaces tapping together, making tiny bell-like sounds, while the two of them looked into each other's eyes as if they were in a world all their own.

###

The next morning, JoAnne slipped quietly off the bed -- Lillian and Mouse were nestled together on the other side. Mouse was snoring quietly, little, squeaky contented sounds. It was clear just from the way they were holding each other that they had crossed from occasional Friends with Benefits to something much more serious, and that made JoAnne smile a little.

Holly was sitting lazily in one of the easy chairs, dressed in one of JoAnne's robes. She raised a mug up.

"The boys had to leave, remembered they had a Christmas family thing. That's good, 'cause I'm gonna walk funny for a few days. Damn, they had some serious stamina. Must be all that bike riding. Hey, I've got some hot chocolate for you on the counter."

JoAnne scooped the steaming mug off the counter. "I thought you'd be busy today."

"No, Christmas Day is a pretty quiet day for me, just a couple things to do." She waved at the penthouse apartment. "Is this worth it? Your job, I mean, it obviously makes a shit-ton of money, but it seems pretty stressful."

"I thought so, but honestly, over the last few days, I've had more fun than I can remember." She paused. "I could work my ass off for the rest of my life and it would never get me what Lily and Mouse have."

"I saw that too, they just didn't realize it until last night. They just figured out that they're a forever couple, I could see it in their eyes last night. You saw it before they did, didn't you?"

JoAnne nodded. "I even kind of gave a hint to them." She told Holly about the necklaces, realizing that the whole thought that she wasn't going to get something she'd never even thought of wanting was depressing. JoAnne decided to change the subject. "So, do you like your job?"

"It's amazing. I get to travel all over the world, all the time. And I really am the best at it."

"I can tell, last night was insane, you outdid yourself."

Holly shook her head. "The curse ended at Midnight. Since we operate all over the world, all our stuff is set to work on Greenwich mean time, so that'd be about 6 PM here."

"So what was last night?"

"That was all you -- and, let me tell you, you are one crazy, horny, bitch. You just needed to be unleashed."

"Oh. My. God. I thought that was part of your 'spreading Christmas cheer' job."

Holly leaned back grinning. "That's a blast, one of the best jobs out there; but I'm not a Jingle Girl, that's not what I do."

"Well, what do you do?"

Holly put the mug down on the small table next to her and pulled a scroll out of the thin air and unrolled it, then held a quill pen out to JoAnne, arching an eyebrow.

"I'm in Recruiting."

Post Production Notes

Just had to write something a different, something out of character. I heard somewhere that's how writers avoid falling into a rut.