The Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later I was undressed and applying the cream. All this activity had me excited. As I waited for the cream to take effect I recalled the glimpse I had seen of her in the shower. She has kept herself in great shape over the years and visions of her running her soapy hand over herself kept popping into my head.

I turned on the water to the shower, let it heat up and stepped in. Minutes later all my hair was gone. Except for the top of my head, I was as smooth as a babies bottom. I got out and dried off.

I looked at myself in the mirror and then looked down at my hairless cock and balls. Holding them in my hands, running my fingers along and over everything got me hard and excited.

Without hair they somehow seemed very inviting. I had a sudden urge to bend over and take my cock into my mouth. Of course I wasn't anywhere near that flexible and wondered if any man was.

I looked back at my reflection in the mirror and asked myself what I was doing. Why did I want to suck my cock? Why did I want to suck any cock? I took a deep breath and reminded myself that I had things to do and not a lot of time to do them in.

I keep my things in a room in our basement. I went down and gathered up my collection of panties. I rummaged through my collection of chastity cages and chose one of my newer ones that I hoped would be comfortable in the long term considering I had no idea of how long I would be wearing it.

Getting that on was going to be a struggle. I had been in a perpetual state of arousal since reading her email earlier today. Between that and my activities so far this evening it was difficult not to be aroused.

I grabbed a trash bag from the kitchen on my way back upstairs. Back in the bedroom, I pulled the top drawer of my dresser open and grabbed a handful of underwear. I dropped them all into the bag and put my panties in their place and shut the drawer. Then I reopened the drawer and grabbed a pair of panties to put on.

Putting on the chastity device was a challenge. The base ring went on fairly easily but every time I tried to put the cage on I got an erection. I'd have to wait for it to subside and try again. It was a struggle but eventually I was able to get it on and secured.

The time I had saved with my body hair, I had now lost struggling with the cage. I was barely able to get ready in time. It was just a few minutes before seven that I came down the stairs.

Laura was sitting on the living room sofa, ready to go when I came down. Yea, I know, most people think it's always the other way around. Laura was always a prompt, almost never late for anything.

She looked amazing, too. A beautiful red dress that showed off her great figure, stockings and heels. Had I not been going with her, I would have been worrying all night about her getting hit on all evening. Even being with her, she was sure to get a lot of attention from the men in attendance.

She stood as I got to the bottom of the stairs. I walked to her and presented her with the bag of underwear in one hand and the keys to the chastity device in the other.

"Monday, those go out with the garbage," she said as she took the bag from my hand and dropped it on the coffee table. Immediately I was keenly aware of the panties I was wearing and I started to swell inside the cage.

She held her other hand out and I dropped the keys into it. She picked her purse up from the table. It was just a tiny little clutch. She opened it and dropped the keys inside.

Then she turned towards the front door and said, "Let's go. We don't want to keep Janet and Dave waiting."

We got in the car, me driving, and headed to Dave and Janet's place. It was only about fifteen minutes away. We had known Dan and Janet for years. Dave and I often did things together as did the girls. I wondered what they would think if they knew about our new arrangement.

My daydreaming was interrupted by Laura's hand landing on my lap. She rubbed the outside of my pants, obviously feeling the cage underneath.

"All snug in there," she said with a chuckle.

"Yes," I replied, "and getting tighter thanks to you."

"Good," she shot back.

Her hand stopped moving but remained in my lap.

"We need to go over a few things before we get to Dave and Janet's," she said, her voice getting that stern tone again.

"First of all, waiting 'til the last minute to complete your tasks and getting ready for this evening have not gone unnoticed. You're starting off in the negatives. Not good, my slave."

My nervousness from her remark was only slight compared to the excitement that was growing inside me. She was acting just as I had always dreamed she would.

"Now, as for tonight," she continued. "You are the designated driver. No drinking, not even one. Is that understood?"

I was disappointed and wanted to protest but I thought better of it. Instead I meekly said yes, as I nodded.

"Good," she replied. "Also, you will not leave my side without permission or direction from me. No going off with the guys, drinking and carrying on and leaving me all alone."

Again I acknowledged that I understood her instructions.

"We will refer to each other by our names tonight. Slave and Mistress Laura will be reserved for when we are home or when I deem it appropriate. And yes, I believe I like Mistress Laura, so that is what you will call me when appropriate to do so."

She paused there. I was so excited just by her commanding tone and posture that my cock was straining inside the cage. I was sure she could feel it throbbing under her hand.

"Oh, and one more thing," she said. "Be on your best behavior tonight. That means you should be very agreeable, no matter what. A good submissive, slave always agrees with his Mistress. Remember, points are at stake."

There wasn't time for any more conversation, not that there was anything else to be said. We had arrived at Dave and Janet's place. I got out and hurried around the car to open the door for Laura, hoping that would earn me some points.

As we walked up to the door, I hoped the chastity cage wasn't obviously visible under my pants and that my excitement would diminish some so that the tightness and discomfort would subside. Janet opened the door before we could knock. Dave was right behind her. We exchanged greetings and headed back to the car.

The party was terrific. We really had a great time. Laura isn't much of a drinker but she had a few. Quite a few, actually, which was surprising. By the time we left she was obviously drunk.

I, on the other hand, kept my promise and abstained. Dave was no help though. He kept offering me drinks throughout the evening. It was almost as if Laura had challenged him to get me to drink.

While I resisted the alcohol, he did manage to separate me from Laura once. It wasn't totally my fault though. Laura had actually walked away from me while we were engrossed in a conversation about the football playoffs. I was so distracted by our conversation that I didn't even know she was gone.

I didn't know how long she had been gone when I finally realized she wasn't by my side. When it did occur to me that she wasn't there I quickly started searching the crowd. When I found her I made a quick beeline back to her side.

When a got to her she gave me a mischievous little grin and said, "Wandered off, did ya. Don't think I won't remember this in the morning. I just hope you weren't foolish enough to compound your mistake by getting a drink while you were gone."

I wanted to protest. I hadn't wandered off. It was she who had left me. I thought about it but decided against it and simply reassured her that I had not had anything to drink. I also kind of hoped she was drunk enough not to remember in the morning.

When New Years came we embraced and kissed. She was obviously feeling the effects of the alcohol. Our kiss included a bit of tongue dancing while one of her hands found its way to my caged cock.

I briefly worried someone might be watching but then realized most everybody else was probably doing the same thing we were. As we broke our embrace I wondered how many other men had their cocks in a cage this evening.

At about one thirty we called it a night and headed for home. As soon as we dropped Dave and Janet off, Laura pounced. Her hand once again found my caged cock.

"How's your little guy doing in there," she teased, as she rubbed the cage.

I immediately started to get hard and a lump caught in my throat.

"I hope he's comfortable," she continued. "A year can seem like a very long time."

Wait. What? Did she just insinuate that I was going to be locked up the entire year? That couldn't be what she meant. Surely she was just teasing me. I was hoping she was going to unlock me as soon as we got home. Clearly she was horny and ready to fuck.

I was trying to concentrate on my driving but she was making it difficult. She was teasing and taunting me between giggles. Rubbing her hand on the cage. Making comments about my "little guy." Talking about how much she was going to enjoy this year and how it was going to seem never ending for me.

The prospect of being caged for the entire year without release did seem daunting. Surely she didn't mean I would never get a break or an orgasm. At the same time the teasing, humiliating comments had me straining inside the confines of the cage.

I glanced over and saw that her dress was bunched up around her waist. I could clearly see her stocking tops. She was wearing red panties that matched her dress. There wasn't much to them in the front so I guessed it was a thong or g-string. Her right leg was bent up so that her foot rested on the seat giving an inviting view. She was running her fingers up and down her pussy over the exposed material.

She rubbed herself with one hand, me with the other, all while teasing and taunting me about my yearlong commitment and the suffering I was sure to endure and enjoy.

Somehow we made it home without having an accident. As I put the car in park, she said, "Take me to bed slave." I jumped out of the car and ran around to her side to open the door for her again. She swung her legs out and I noticed she didn't have her shoes on. I helped her up and started to reach for her shoes.

She said, "Leave'em. You can get them in the morning."

We walked to the front door, her dress still mostly bunched up around her waist. She made no effort to pull it back down. I wondered if any of the neighbors were looking. I was so excited I fumbled with the keys trying to get the door unlocked.

Once inside we went straight upstairs. When we got to the bedroom she said, "Unzip my dress slave."

I did and it fell to the floor around her ankles. She stepped out of it, twirled and fell backwards onto the bed.

"Strip," she commanded.

I couldn't get undressed fast enough. Very quickly I stood in front of her with nothing on but the cage. She scooted back towards the headboard and leaned back on the pillows.

"Doesn't my slave's tiny little dickie look cute without any hair," she said with a laugh.

I was loving the humiliation and it showed. My cock was hard and straining inside the cage.

She reached back, unclasped her bra and peeled it off. She threw it to the side where it landed on the floor. Her tits were not large but had always been and still were quite firm. She cupped each in her hands now.

"Would my slave like to nibble and suck on these," she asked?

I nodded vigorously.

"And what would my slave give for the privilege of sucking on Mistress's titties."

I was so wrapped up in the moment that without thinking, I blurted out, "Anything."

She chuckled and said, "Anything?"

"I wouldn't be so eager slave. You have no idea what I might have in mind and we haven't even started to talk about my pussy."

At this point I was beyond myself with lust. Laura never talked like this and I was loving every minute of it. She had me whether she knew it or not. I would have agreed to just about anything in the heightened state of arousal I was in.

"Come," she beckoned with her finger. "Pleasure Mistress."

I crawled onto the bed and started licking, nibbling and sucking on her tits. First the right, then the left.

All the while her hand was on the back of my head, guiding me. She encouraged me with her moans and comments.

"Mmmm." "Yes, like that." "Oo, so good."

Eventually, she moved her hand to my shoulder and pressed downward. I didn't need any more encouragement than that. I kissed and licked my way down to her belly.

Her hips rose from the bed and I grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her legs. I could smell her excitement. I loved that smell. It was intoxicating. I dove in, tongue first. I licked her lips and flicked the tip of my tongue across her clit. I savored her taste as I teased her a little.

She ran her fingers through my hair for a bit then she moved her hand to the back of my head. She pressed firmly and insistently. I could hear her moans and heavy breathing. She was close to cumming.

She held me tight as her orgasm came. I felt her tense up. Her thighs squeezing my head. It started to become difficult for me to breathe.

She shook and jerked while holding my head tightly between her legs. It seemed to go on and on. Eventually it subsided and she released her grip on my head. She slumped back onto the bed and I was able to catch my breath. I waited as her breathing slowed and returned to normal. My cock was still throbbing inside the cage.

She got up and went into the bathroom. She came out after a few minutes and got under the covers. I laid there still hopeful that she would unlock me. Instead, she told me to turn out the light.

I got into bed. We were both on our side, facing each other. She smiled. I was horny, frustrated and silently wishing for her to unlock me. Instead, she kissed me, said "Goodnight."

Then she rolled over saying, "Love you. Sweet dreams, slave."

I laid there in the darkness contemplating what had just happened. The entire evening and the proposal that I had agreed to. If this was a sample of what lay in store, it certainly was going to be a very long and frustrating year. It was also going to be a year of enjoyment for both of us. I was looking forward to it with great anticipation.

12