All Comments on 'The Christmas Gift'

by trngpet77

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stay in the Fetish, it was much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AMERICAN CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WAS HE DROPPED ON HIS HEAD WHEN HE WAS A BABY? HE SEEMS TO BE BRAIN DEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I might have read it until the description you provided said that planned to do more chapters "throughout the year". It doesn't work that way Chumly.

elboriquaelboriquaover 1 year ago

Great story and just in time for Christmas. Can't wait to see how his year goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sad thing is that these two worthless sacks of shit already procreated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck off. Chastity is a Fetish an abusive Fetish. Why would anyone want to abuse the one they claim to love? This is not erotic or sexy in any way to most sane people only twisted Fetish loving cunts enjoy thos S&M bullshit.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Not LW fare, more BDSM. In any case not what I expected, nor enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God I am so fed up with these slave/cuck stories they need to have there own category. From now on I refuse to give them any kind of rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's an intense start to a challenging year ahead. I can't say I could last thru that challenge. Looking forward to updates to the story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Cut off your balls!

3

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

There are so, SO many ways that this could turn into a disaster. And I very much doubt that Laura has thought very much about them. I’m not going to read all of the seqelae, because this isn’t really the type of story I prefer to read. I may check in occasionally to see where you decide to take this.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

If this piece of shit is your idea of a gift, I’d much prefer a stocking full of coal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First think he is a stupid dumb ass, stated in her plan that he was NOT going to get out of his cage. His little fantasy is going to go south very fast. He could have said NO to her plan with out some questions being answered and stipulations put in place. And as far as his wife she’s a total cunt that going to cuckold him before the year is over, with the excuse she can’t unlock him, not enough points..

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Great start to the couple’s adventure

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

Ignore the haters!!!! Good start, bring on the depravity!!!!! Can’t wait to see the humiliations she heaps on him !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! I'm eagerly awaiting the adventures the coming year will bring. Would be hot if she starts showing a baby bump at some point, and hubby hasn't had her once in the new year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC says he’s prefer a stocking full of coal…black cock, that is. That fudgepacker sure does love himself some black cock.

CockedCapCockedCapover 1 year ago

Good start. I'll check back in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

kind of a stupid wimp eh he deserves to be locked up for a year the only stumbling block will be if she decides to have o5ther men that will be the time to cut the cage off and find aa new residence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start to what can be an interesting story. What a couple do in their own time should be respected. Would like to see the evolution of the two novice characters and where they end up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a silly "man" he is..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a great premise. I really hope you will follow through on the whole year.

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

Only real idiots, and writers of such idiotic stories, believe that any cock cage could withstand a bolt cutter or power grinder. But that's why they're idiots!

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

You gave us a sample... I thought you would continue, it's not too late.

This could be a terrific series.

Fingers crossed that you will pick this back up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tho another of the stories that cries out for more! Intriguing beginning. Such a difficult decision for Bill to make. (Would I have decided the same way?) If he had said “No thanks” he would have always regretted it. He may end up regretting it this way too.

But we do need more chapters!

B’golly, I believe trngpet77 is teasing us readers just like Laura is teasing Bill ! J.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You really should follow up this story. It is a wonderful beginning and the mind fuck possibilities for the next year are almost limitless.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want my wife to do this to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrngpet77@trngpet77
Hi!! Thanks for dropping by. I'm just an guy with a lot of kinky thoughts running around in my head. On a whim, I decided to write a story. When I showed it to a friend they suggested I post it here and that's how I got started. I appreciate all the comments and feedback ...