All Comments on 'The Christmas Gift Ch. 04 Pt. 01'

by Barbara_Em

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

how will they explain this to the youngest family member or will they just hope he doesnt notice,then again they might turn the mother into a family cum slot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She saw the strength etched there, the power as her son fucked her. She'd never known such strength, such power.

Well, that's the way a boy gets when he's fucking his own mother. His young mind is overwhelmed by the knowledge of exactly where he is--his big hard cock is up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out, and he's pumping it like there's no tomorrow. His body feels like it's glowing, he's tingling from head to toe, and he's focusing on giving his mother the best fuck of her life. That's Andrew in this excellent story by a highly talented writer. Andrew is using his big cock as an implement to give his beloved mom all the hot incestuous cums she deserves, meanwhile having the best party ever up his own mother's cunt. I love Ms. BE's style, for instance, when the boy finally blows his young balls up his mom, "His cock, stiff as ever, let loose his jism, exploding inside his mother. Coating the quivering walls of her cunt with his seed. Shooting deeply into her womb." I'm sure that Andrew and his mom agree that a nice sticky white is the most becoming coloring for the walls of his mother's warm wet twat.

writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
Don't go there Red

Jake is 12. Love this story and it sure adds to a great orgasm! I've thought about Jake and how boys will sometimes awaken with nightmares. Since this is fantasy, I'll just hope Jake is a heavy sleeper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tumescence and Poe with "on the morrow" for good measure!

You're a treasure! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
*****

I've read the whole series so far. Good job! I like your style and the narrator's voice. No guilt. Just pleasure. But I DO agree with those who criticized your grammatical errors and other mistakes in plotting. You should pay more attention to mechanics because if you get them wrong it's distracting. To your credit you acknowledged that in the comments section in an earlier chapter. So for those commentators who tell us to overlook that stuff, I say, no. The author, especially someone like you with real talent, needs to be scolded just a little bit for carelessness. She's a big girl, guys. We're trying to help. The writing will improve with the kinks ironed out.

Always nice to read the lengthy comments of the anonymous guy who loves mother-son incest. Makes those kind of remarks on every story he likes.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 9 years ago
A joy to read!

Loved the whole series, the first multi part with short episodes that I have given five stars to each one! The characters are well written and developed with enough space to take the further which is what is needed. It has been a few months since this episode so please write some more, it seems everyone is waiting! As for the odd discrepency in storyline, spelling, syntax or grammar - SO WHAT! I am anal in my own writing but it never spoils my enjoyment of a good and original writer so don't worry and plough on.

My personal opion for the little it's worrth would be to keep it to just mother and eldest son, there is no need to have the younget son grow up and join in or any shop girls either; mum should only be a slut for the one boy! My favorite idea is to take it through to next Christmas and have Santa come back to visit, maybe both of them and see if he has been good enough and if this was the way he meant for Andrew to help his mum! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue this story

Prolong this story please

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This has turned into a sensual love story between consenting adults who happen to be related. The romantic, erotic and passionate intimacy between mother and son is how I imagine a mutually agreeable incestuous relationship would be in real life. The sexual and emotional feeling of mother and son, as described by the author, is almost spiritual. As a romantic, I wish I could experience the feelings described in this specific sub-chapter just once in my lifetime. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous