The Christmas Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I back into Simon and rub my thong clad bottom on his crotch. He is stiff as a board in his pants. That smile is there again, and my pussy is creaming full throttle now. I shed my blouse as the music ends. I turn off my phone and crawl across the floor to him. My head is at the perfect height, and when his cock springs free I engulf it in my waiting mouth.

I love the feeling of a soft yet hard cock in my mouth. I hear him groan with pleasure as I swirl my tongue around his head. Fearing that he might cum too soon, I pull off and ease off on my attack. I pull his pants off and he is soon naked. He takes my hat and flips it across the room. I take my bra and thong off and fling them in the same direction. I climb back onto the bed and slide my naked body up his until our lips meet. I'm sure I'm dripping on his leg, and I don't care.

I feel his hands on my ass, so strong and powerful. He flips me onto my back and attacks my pussy. He knows how to please a woman orally.

"Don't stop" I pant as he sucks on my clit. I lose it when he slips a finger in me and curls it up to that special spot. As my hips reflexively buck, he stays latched on, making my orgasm more intense. I finally have to push him away as I couldn't take it any longer.

I barely recover when my legs are being spread and I feel his cock teasing my cunt. I grab his hips and pull him in. I love the feeling when a man is in total control of my body, but I know he will not hurt me.

"Give me that cock, baby," I coo. I can feel each thrust as the curve of his dick brushes my insides as it goes in and out. My body is turning to jelly, he is making me feel so good.

"Ich komme," Simon's breathing shortens, and he unleashes in my pussy. The sensation of his cock twitching inside me as the last drops are coming out is like no other. He might be in control of my body, but I also control him, and that shared control and vulnerability is intoxicating.

Eventually we climb out of bed into the shower. I get the distinct impression that he is done for the evening.

"Thank you for all you did for me this evening. I don't know what I would have done if I was by myself and fell into the water." He leans down and kisses me. He might be done, but my pussy is still creaming for him. "You are more than welcome to spend the night with me."

"I would like to very much, but I think I need to get back to my brother's house. I don't think he or his wife would care, but I am not sure I could explain it well to my niece and nephew why Uncle Simon didn't spend the night there."

"I understand. What time should I come over tomorrow?"

He grabs my phone and texts his number. "I'll send you a text tomorrow and come get you once everyone is up. Probably at 10:00."

"Ok, but I am going to miss you tonight." I give him a hug as he puts the last of his clothing back on and heads to the door.

"Goodnight, my little pilot girl."

I curl up in bed. What an interesting day. I never expected to meet someone like this. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

____________________

Sunday, December 24

I sit at a breakfast table reading the news on my tablet and sipping some coffee. I check my watch, way too early to call home. Maybe in the afternoon I will find a little time to wish my little brother and sister a Merry Christmas. I know I won't be able to from the cockpit tomorrow at 30,000 feet.

As I get up from the breakfast table, I wrack my brains what I could bring as a hostess gift for Simon's sister-in-law. This hotel doesn't have a gift shop or anything like that. I see the manager at the front desk. I explain the situation to her, and she sells me a nice bottle of wine from the restaurant to take over.

I get a text at 10 saying he is on his way. I pack up my few remaining items and meet him in the lobby. At least my boots are dry, and I can wear them. Driving or flying in heels sucks, and I only do that when I must. Although, I must admit I sometimes slip my heels on when I am greeting passengers as they board, a couple of extra inches gives them a bit more confidence in the pilot. It's stupid but true.

We pull into the driveway of the small house. I decide on leaving my bag in the car. I don't want to give the first impression that I am moving in. Instead, I grab the bottle of wine and check my uniform in the mirror. If I have to wear this while not working, I still want to look good.

I'm still knocking on the door when it is flung open. A boy, about 10, is opening the door.

"Mama, Simon's girlfriend is here. She really is a pilot!" The excitement in his voice is clear. Simon invites me into the house.

"That was Axel, he's 11. His younger sister is Adette, I think she is in her room playing." I'm escorted into the kitchen. "Monika, this is my new friend Kristina." Monika greats me with the traditional German kiss on each cheek.

"I'm glad you can join us. When Simon said he had met someone who had no family nearby, it was no question you should join us. Something I learned from my parents. My father is a professor, and we always had international students over for the holiday's that could not travel home. Simon also told me about your accident. Do you want to start your laundry now?"

"Please, I hope the sweater can dry before I get on the plane tomorrow. Let me get a few items from my car." I come back a few minutes later with just a couple of items to wash. They are still damp and dirty from the last night. Soon the washing machine is making a familiar hum.

"Do you want to borrow some clothes and get out of your uniform, Kristina? You'll be more comfortable, and dinner tonight is casual dress, although the food will not be casual. I hope you like goose."

"Ja und Ja." Soon I am in a pair of yoga pants and a hoodie. Monika is bigger than me, but they fit fine. Once changed, I find myself in the kitchen making small talk with Monika when I feel a tug on my leg. A cute little girl in pigtails is standing next to me.

"Are you really a pilot?"

"You must be Adette. Yes, I am. Do you like airplanes?" I see her hold up a Lego airplane she had made and flies it around the room. "Wow, you do. If you study really hard, especially in math and science, you can become a pilot like me and fly huge airplanes."

"Do you fly the 747?"

"No, hardly anyone flies the Queen of the Skies anymore. But my plane is still big and can fly a long way, like all the way from here to California." I spend the next 30 minutes listening to this precocious kid tell me how she watches all kinds of pilot shows on YouTube and is going to be a pilot like me. I tell her maybe someday we can fly together.

"She loves her airplanes, always has." Monika beams. "So Simon says your mother is Austrian? But your father is American?"

"Yes, but they are not together any longer. My Papa remarried and I have two little siblings now. My Stepmom and I get along well, more like sisters since she is just 7 years older than I am."

"That's different. There is a story there."

"Yeah, but for a different day."

"And your mother?"

"She remarried, but I have little contact with her anymore."

"How come?"

"I don't like to go to prison to visit her."

"Prison? What did she do?" I see Simon's eyebrow raise as he enters the kitchen and listens in.

"She and her new husband ran a giant Ponzi scheme. Neither one will never see the outside of a prison again."

"Wait, you mean that was your mother and father in the news years ago?" I roll my eyes. I hate having the infamous family who made the global headlines.

"Yes, that is my mother. We don't talk much anymore, I was really mad at her as a teenager for all the drama I was forced to endure. But I am getting past it now, bit by bit. I sent her a postcard I bought yesterday showing off your cute town. I like to send her cards of all my travels. She gets to see where I am at and I don't have to write much. I also send them to my siblings, they like to see were their 'Kay Kay' is at."

"Kay Kay?"

"My brother couldn't pronounce Kristina when he was learning to speak. It came out 'Kay Kay', and it stuck." I hear Simon snort. I snap a finger in his direction and point. "And you have to be under 10 to use that name, so don't get any ideas." They both laugh and then hear the door open. Simon's brother Peter walks in. He is a few years older, but has the same smile as his brother. I watch Monika give her husband a big kiss.

"Don't these men both have the greatest smiles? Peter makes me melt." I feel Simon wrap his arms around me. We spend the rest of the afternoon chatting like old friends. Even though I only met Simon yesterday and Peter and Monika today, it is like we have known each other all our lives. Even the two kids are comfortable around me.

"So, Kristina, do you have any family left in Austria? How come you didn't go there on your day off?" This time it was Peter asking.

"My mom's brother Josef still lives in Vienna, he just took early retirement from the government, and he and his husband are in Australia vising his husband's family there. And my grandparents there have passed away, so there was no one I could go see. I thought about going to Vienna, but I was there a few weeks back on another trip, so I wanted to see something different. And I had not been here before. I really like your small town. It is just restful and pleasant here."

After a bit, I see Peter and Monika whisper something to each other and then nod to Simon.

"Come with me, we need to go play with the kids so Father Christmas can come with the presents for them." It didn't take long when Monika calls everyone back to the living room. The tree is tastefully decorated and the traditional candles on it are lit. The kids are jumping up and down at all the packages for them. Wrapping paper goes flying. I sit next to Simon and giggle at the glee of the children. I feel his arm around me and snuggle into him. I feel a tear in the corner of my eye. There is so much love in this family, and they so open to sharing with me.

"Maybe later I show you a different kind of wrapping paper." I can see his reaction in his pants. Peter pulls out a guitar and strums it. Soon we are all singing carols. Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht sounds so much better in German, at least to my ears.

As the kids are playing with their new toys, I excuse myself and pull out my phone and call home. Simon had let me use the guest room he is staying in to make my call on FaceTime.

"Hi Papa, Merry Christmas." I get caught up on what was happening at home, how everyone is at my stepmom's parents' house and there is a house full of grandchildren overdosing on sugar and excited for Santa's visit. I wish I was with them, but I am glad I am with Simon right now. If I was alone in a hotel room, I would be a wreck. Papa picks up on my mood and asks how I am doing. I tell him what is going on and he has me move the call out to the living room. I show him the lovely tree and pull Simon over.

"Papa, this is Simon, he saved my life last night." I tell him all about the fall into the water and how I ended up with his family for the day. Well, I didn't tell him everything. Some things a dad does not want to hear about his daughter. We chat for a while longer and then I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I wipe a tear from eye as the call ends.

I help Monika bring the food to the table. Such a feast, goose, and my favorite, Serviettenknödel, a loaf of bread dumpling. Just like we had as a girl when we had Christmas in Vienna. Kraut, potatoes, fresh fruit, and cheese are among the other items on the table. Peter goes to pour me some wine, but I politely pass on it.

"We are getting close to my flight window. 12 hours bottle to throttle. Can't have a drunk pilot, now can we?" I say smiling. I have seen too many of my colleagues get yelled at for even getting close to the window, that I don't push it. Everyone chuckled.

Dinner was a lovely affair. Eventually, I glance at my watch and look at Simon. I change into my now clean jeans and the sweater is mostly dry, having hung by a fan. Simon has grabbed his bag and we head out to his car. But not before I give Adette a hug.

"Now you remember if you have questions about becoming a pilot you let me know ok?" she smiles and gives me a hug back. I see Monika hovering nearby. "Thank you for inviting me over and letting me share your Christmas with you. I will always remember your generosity."

"You're welcome Kristina, you are welcome to come back and visit us anytime." We hug and then Simon and I head out to my hotel by the airport.

When we got to my hotel, Simon helps me get my bag out of the back of his car. I look at him as he starts to close the trunk.

"Aren't you grabbing your bag and coming with me?" As he grabs his bag, I whisper into his ear, "Remember I told you, you have a present to unwrap later."

On our way to my room, I text the captain I am flying back with that I am at the hotel and find out what ungodly hour we are meeting up to head to the airport to start our day tomorrow.

As we enter the room, I feel myself being wrapped up by Simon and his kiss causes me to float into the clouds.

"So, are you going to unwrap me?" Simon didn't need to be told twice. It was much nicer to have him take my jeans and sweater off this time. We are soon intertwined on the bed, one giant pile of naked lust. I feel his hand slipping down to my landing strip and finding the prize at the end of the runway.

All I could do is moan as my body goes limp like soggy cheerios. I don't care what he does to me so long as he doesn't stop. I feel a pair of fingers slide into my hole and I melt even more. Never has someone figured out my body so well or so fast. I am not sure how many orgasms crash over my body; I lost count after three. Finally, I get enough energy to push him away, I can't take it anymore.

As I lay totally wiped out, Simon goes and gets us a couple of bottles of water.

"Thanks Simon, oh my goodness, where did you learn that? That were the best orgasms ever." I take a big sip of water.

"I don't know, I just followed what your body was responding to and did more of that, I guess."

"Well, you can do that to me sometime again. But now it is time for me to return the favor."

His dick is rock hard, and I climb on top of him. I put myself in a squatting position so he can watch his dick slide in and out of my dripping pussy. I watch his eyes focus on my pert boobs going up and down.

"Come baby, come for me." He lifts me off him and positions me on my stomach. I feel my cheeks spreading and a finger probe my ass. Oh god, is he going to fuck me there? I feel some lube being dripped into my hole. He must have had some in his bag. First one digit and then a second plunder my pucker hole.

"uuuuuuuhhhhhh" was all I could muster. I feel his cock enter my booty hole and stretch me out. "Go slow, please." The pace is slow and steady, but slowly picks up. "oh yeah, fuck my ass baby, shoot your cum in there."

"Your ass is so tight, I will not last much longer." Simon grunted. I could feel his cock throb in my ass. I forgot how much I like a good butt fucking. I hear him moan and I think I can feel his warm cream in my hole. We just lay there, spent, for a few minutes until he finally deflates.

"Thank you, Kristina, you are amazing."

"You too Simon, I have to figure out how to get my schedule changed so I get routed through München more. I'd like to see you again."

"I would like that." We make our way to the bathroom to clean up. While we wait for the water to get warm in the shower Simon turns to me. "Kristina, do you always make love in English? I noticed you never spoke German when we were fucking."

"Hmm, never thought about it before. I think I do. I stress out in German, and fuck in English. Call me weird. Maybe because I learned sex in English. I don't know. One of those quirks about me, I guess."

We got into the shower and cleaned each other up. I kneel to suck him off in the shower and he pulled me back up and just kissed me. Guess he is done for the night as much as I am. I set my alarm for earlier than I would like to, and we snuggle up for the night.

____________________

Monday, December 25

Simon follows me into the elevator to go down to the lobby. I have an early morning meetup with my fellow pilots and the flight crew to get the shuttle to the airport for our flight back to the States. We walk into the lobby and a couple crew members are already there. Seeing me with a civilian, they give me a little space. The early morning glow of the pending sunrise is peering through the lobby windows.

"Thank you for a wonderful weekend, Simon. I will let you know next time I get routed through München or nearby so maybe we can see each other again."

"I would like that, my little pilot girl." He gives me a last embrace and doesn't stop kissing me until we hear fake coughing coming from next to us. We finally pull apart and he heads out the door to his car.

I turn to my colleagues and use my hand to fan my face.

"Wow girl, you are going to have to dish the details here," one of the more outgoing flight attendants chirps up. I just smile and bat my eyes. I can tell my fellow pilots are listening in on the gossip as I chat with the girls about my weekend. I give them a few, but not all, the details. But soon we are pulling into the airport drop off and it is game time.

For the flight back, I am in the second officer role, the relief pilot. So, it is my job to do the walk around and make sure the plane is in order. As I am walking around, I notice something doesn't look quite right with a hose on the on the port landing gear. As I am giving it a closer inspection, I hear a maintenance guy chuckle and say something about the pilot Mädchen. I don't think he expected me to understand what he was saying. I ripped into him.

"Listen buckaroo, I might fly for an American flagged airline, but I can understand everything you say. Now go get your supervisor over here to check out this hydraulic line. I don't like the look of it, and we are not going anywhere until I am satisfied that it is up to standards. Got it?!?"

A few minutes later, the captain and I are inspecting it further when the maintenance supervisor comes over. The line is clearly loose, and the First Officer is also reporting the hydraulic fluid for that system is low. I could have explained the problem to the supervisor in English, but I get a lot of respect from him by speaking to him in his mother tongue. We're delayed by 20 minutes, but we get it fixed and are soon pushing away from the gate.

Part way into the flight, I spell the First Officer and take the right-hand seat.

"Good job spotting the loose hydraulic line. Your language skills cut through a lot of clutter there and probably saved an additional hour delay to get it resolved."

"Thanks, glad I could put it to use. I just wish I could get over here more often."

"Would that be so you could see a certain young man? I didn't know your boyfriend lived over here."

"I didn't either until Saturday. But yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing him again."

"Well, when we land, I'll be reporting in how useful it was to have your skills today. I am good friends with the head of crew scheduling, and I'll suggest to him to put you on flights back here. I have some pull with him, his sister just might be my wife." I see the grin on his face.