The Christmas Market

Story Info
An American woman visits a small Bavarian town at Christmas.
7.7k words
4.66
20k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mfan2112
mfan2112
163 Followers

Dear Reader,

This is my entry for the Winter Holiday Contest, I hope you enjoy it.

Please note, substantial parts of this story contain conversations in German. Since I assume most of my readers are not fluent in German, the story is told in the English language with Italics used to identify when German is being spoken. I use some actual German, but I think most of you will understand it in the story's context.

~mfan2112

____________________

Saturday, December 23

36,000 feet above Germany

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to begin our decent into Munich, the weather looks great, clear skies and a light wind out of the northwest, and for those of you interested sunrise will be about 90 minutes after we land..."

I smile and look at the Captain to my left as I finish my PA. I keep the mic on and repeat my message, this time in German, "Meine Damen und Herren..."

Three hours later I am on a train headed to a small Bavarian town. I had seen this town written up in an inflight magazine when I was dead-heading last year and thought now would be a good time to check it out. The least I could do was check out the Christmas market on its last day of the season. Might as well make the best of a day off before having to fly back to the States on Christmas day. One of the "benefits" of being the low girl on the totem pole. I have to say though, I am not looking forward to this holiday. I would much rather be with my family. My little stepbrother and sister are at that age where Christmas is so much fun for them. It brings back so many memories of happier days when my parents were still together.

On the train, I pulled a change of clothes out of my suitcase and found a washroom to change in. I don't need every guy checking out the hot pilot girl. Yeah, the uniform has gotten me more than one date. And like the guys, letting someone know in a bar I am a pilot gets me more than my fair share of action. Not that an almost 25-year-old slender woman like myself has much of a problem picking up a man.

But this trip I am not looking for anything. I broke up with my boyfriend when I left the regional airline and moved across the country to go back to school to get my type rating on the 787 and then moved again to my first duty station with one of the major US airlines. I was frankly surprised when I got the opportunity to fly widebodies at such an early age. This would not have happened pre-COVID, but with all the shakeups in the few years following, all the early retirements, union contract renegotiations, and business changes, I jumped at the opportunity when it came up. Of course, it didn't hurt that I aced all my evaluations and was technically superior to many of the men in the cockpit. I have to be to compete in this traditionally male environment.

I figure I would spend Christmas Eve first calling my Papa, my stepmom, along with my little siblings. I hope I didn't get too homesick doing so. I think they are going to be with Stephanie's extended family again this year. They are good people and accept me as part of their family. I'll miss seeing all the littles playing their made-up games, running around and constantly trying to sneak another Christmas cookie. As big sister, I do play with them some, but now that I have a career of my own, I hang out with the adults more.

After that, I would probably just hang out in my room and dial the rotary phone while watching some porn. I know some women travel with a toy or two, but I always worried about something like that being pulled out of my bag at security with my coworkers around and I would never hear the end of it. Being in an airline is like high school with all the gossip. Oh, the stories I could tell you.

I carefully stored my uniform in my bag and relaxed in my jeans and black cowgirl boots. Fortunately, I can wear my boots under my uniform trousers, so I don't have to pack them separately. I undid my ponytail and let my long brown hair fall halfway down my back. Soon I was catnapping for the rest of the time. I had gotten some rest on the flight when the second officer spelled me for a bit. But that poor guy and the flight attendants must fly back tomorrow. I at least I have an entire day off. And the captain we flew out with brought his family with him, so for once I am on my own while on a business trip.

Not that I mind much, I like to operate on my own schedule. Soon I was checking into my hotel, thank you early check in, and was quickly taking a hot shower. Goodbye travel grime. I debated a nap, but then I wouldn't sleep that night. I pulled out a thick sweater my stepmom had given me the year before and wore that over a turtleneck. I stopped at the mirror before I left my room. It went well with my jeans and boots. White knit stocking hat with matching gloves completed the outfit. Looks good and keeps me warm, the perfect combination. I walked out of my hotel and made my way the handful of blocks to the market. I knew I was there on the last day, but I could browse a bit and get some glühwein and lebkuchen.

This town is so beautiful. Christmas lights are everywhere, there is fresh snow on the ground, and the traditional Baroque architecture of this part of Bavaria reminds me of spending Christmas with my late Grandparents in Vienna. The pastel colors painted onto the stucco buildings in the old parts of town, the cobblestone paved streets, the town squares with the old church at the end. The smells of Christmas winter comfort me as there are small pangs of grief being alone at this time of year. Maybe it was a bad idea coming here after all. In all my travels, in all my struggles, I don't think I have ever felt this homesick before. But I got to pull up my big girl panties and power on.

I hit one of the wurst stands first thing to get a little something in my stomach. I debated getting some glühweinthen, but waited to do some shopping first. I noticed a man at a neighboring standing table pretending to be on his phone, but I could tell he was checking me out. I would look over his way and his head would dip down quickly back to his phone. Back home I would brazenly walk up to him and introduce myself, but I'm not looking for anything this weekend.

I spent the next few hours checking out the various stalls and shops around the market. I am glad I brought a duffel bag to pack a few extra things in. I found a sweater that my stepmom will love. And I found a wonderful set of traditional candle holders to go on a tree. Gold holders with counterweights in the shapes of winter decorations like snowflakes, trees, snowmen, etc. Someday I will have my own family and can carry on the traditions of my youth.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see him again. I was fairly sure the same guy from lunch was following me, but he was keeping his distance. I got the vibe of a secret admirer and not stalker from him, so I let him be. I was munching on a piece of the honey sweetened gingerbread cake (lebkuchen) and looking at some nice wooden toy trains at a stall outside a toy store on the edge of the market when I heard a voice behind me.

"Nice to see an American looking for more than bier steins," a pleasant deep voice said to me in accented English.

I looked up and was about to tell him to go fuck off, but changed my mind when I saw a smile so hot that it would melt a hunk of aluminum in a second. I gulped.

"Thanks, I thought I would see if I could bring something back for my stepbrother, and if I am lucky, I can find something for my stepsister as well."

"Well, this is a great shop for that. They have some doll house items over there."

"Do you work here? You seem to know all about this place."

"It's my brother's store. I came by to see if they needed help tearing stuff down, but he said he had enough help, and I am not needed. So, I was about to head back to his house to hang with my niece and nephew."

"Ah, nice." He helped me pick out a good locomotive, and a doll sized tea set to take home. I could hear the squeals of delight already. It was lightly snowing as it got dark and we headed out of the toy store.

"So, what brings an American to a small town in Bavaria?"

"What makes you think I am an American?" I said with a coy grin. If he only knew to whom he was really talking to.

"Well, not too many Germans wear cowboy boots with their blue jeans tucked into them. And your English is with an American accent."

"Yep, you've got me pegged." I think I'll have a bit of fun here and let it go like this for a while. Besides, he is good looking, about 6 inches taller than me, and fit. Short blonde hair and blue eyes. And that smile is making me wet.

"You also look vaguely familiar, but I can't place it. Have we met before? How long have you been here in Germany?"

"I flew into Munich this morning. So not that long. And I fly back on Christmas. So just a brief trip for me. Last time I was in Germany, I was a little girl, so I don't think we met before."

"That is too bad you have to leave so quick, there is so much to see here. You should take longer vacations and see more. You American's work too much."

"We do, but this is a business trip for me, so in and out."

"How are you doing business over Christmas?"

"I am a pilot for one of the major US airlines. Flying in and out is my business."

"Oh, that makes sense. Can I treat you to a mug of glühwein? Do you know what that is?"

"Of course, hot spiced red wine. A favorite of mine. My grandma would make it every year."

"She sounds like a good German."

I roll my eyes. "Something like that."

We head over to a stall, and he brings a couple mugs to our tall table. The warm wine warms my insides.

"So, what is your name, I never got that earlier?" I gave him my best smile; I hope he likes my dimples. One of the few things I got from my mother that I like. Those and my button nose.

"Simon, and your name?"

"Kristina. So, Simon, are you from around here?"

"Yes, born and raised here. I live in München now, Munich to you Americans. Where in the States are you from?"

"All over really, I am based in Los Angeles now, when I am home. Although I head to the mid-west a lot as that is where my Papa lives and his new family." I thought he might pick up on my use of German when referring to my dad. I have always called him that since I was a little girl. But Simon appeared oblivious to that. We talk for an hour, sipping our wine. We are both laughing at each other's stories, I feel an instant connection here. Maybe I should see where this goes. I reach out and put my hand on his. I watch his eyes flair at the contact and he sharply inhales. Oh yeah, he wants this.

"Would you like to join me for dinner, Kristina? There is a nice little restaurant a few blocks that way; I think you will like it."

"Sounds lovely, and my hotel is the same direction. I would like to stop there and put my bags in my room."

We were about a block from my hotel when my choice in footwear betrayed me. Ice and cowgirl boots don't mix. I slid down the slight slope of the sidewalk. I could see where this was going, and everything slowed down. Somehow, I dropped my bags and purse into the snowbank on my way into the giant mud puddle at the bottom of the slope.

"Scheisse!" I reflexively scream as I fly ass over teakettle into icy cold water. Simon was right there pulling me out. There must be a blocked drain down there as that puddle was deep. I am completely drenched and already my teeth were chattering. I try to say something, but the cold shock is keeping any words from coming out.

"Let's get you to your room and into some dry clothes." Simon's voice was calm but authoritative. I like a man who can take charge. He grabbed my bags and helped me into the small hotel.

Simon had his arm around me, trying to help keep me warm while carrying my bags as we entered the hotel. The manager who had checked me in came running over when she saw me.

"What happened?"

"She fell in a mud puddle. She needs to get out of her wet clothes." She ran and got a towel from the office to wrap around me.

"Mein Schlüssel ist in meiner Handtasche." I mumbled as we headed to my room. Simon dug out my key from my purse and opened my door.

"Help me out of these wet clothes, please. I don't think I can do it on my own." Not the way I wanted him to see me naked for the first time, but I didn't have a choice in the matter right now. Simon helped me out of my boots, jeans and sweaters. That left me in just a wet bra and panties.

"Let's get you in the shower to warm up." Moments later, I was standing under the hot water and beginning to feel life return to my fingers. Unclasping my bra, I let it fall into the tub and peeled my panties off. Hanging them to dry, I wrapped a towel around me and went back into my room. Simon rose from the couch and came over to the bed.

"Do you feel better, Kristina?"

"Ja, I'm still a little cold. Would you mind snuggling with me?"

I toss the towel aside and climb under the duvet. I see him lift the covers to climb in.

"It works better if you don't have clothes on," I cooed. I might be cold, and need some shared bodily warmth, but I might as well make something of this at the same time. I watched with hungry eyes as he shed his clothing. I roll on my side and let him spoon me. I can feel myself warming up.

"So, Kristina, is this better?"

"mmmmm, Ja."

"So, are you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?" I giggle a bit; I know exactly what he is going to ask.

"How did you learn German? Few Americans speak it and speak it so well."

"Who says I am just an American? I carry two passports; my mother is Austrian. I grew up speaking German at home, and I still speak it with my Papa even though he is American. My American stepmother speaks it some as well."

"Well, you are just full of surprises."

I roll over and wrap a leg over his. I let a hand move down his chest. "Do you want one more surprise?" I don't even let him answer when I kiss him and grab his cock. He is already hard in my hands. I feel my cunt hot and wet for him. I push the duvet off and have him roll onto his back. Straddling him, I lower myself onto his rock-hard cock. He is such a good size for me.

"mmmmm Simon, I love your cock." I rest my hands on his chest and use them as a fulcrum to rock myself on him. I can feel my pussy contracting around his manhood already. I close my eyes and enjoy his hands on my boobs. He is making my nipples feel oh so good between his fingers. My clit is grinding on his pubic bone and I can feel that wonderful tingle starting to creep up on me.

"Oh Yes Simon, make me cum." I can feel it cross my body and I let out the sigh of enjoyment.

I take a moment to regain my senses and I realize Simon is grunting and about to cum. I reach underneath myself and stroke him while I climb off. I engulf his cock with my mouth and tease his head until he spasms. Warm cum coats my throat and I gulp it down eagerly. Damn it, we both came too fast, I hate premature takeoffs. We both must be hornier than I first thought. I guess that bodes well for round two later.

I pull the duvet back on us and snuggle up to Simon. We enjoy each other's naked bodies in silence for a few minutes. Finally, a sharp growl from my stomach breaks the post coital bliss.

"I think we need to find some food." I open my suitcase and pull on a dry white thong and a simple white tee shirt bra. Simon makes a bit of a sad face as my boobs disappear behind the white lycra. I look to see what I can put on. I realize that my only civilian pants are drying on the radiator. All I have left are my uniform pants. And my other civilian tops just don't go with the charcoal gray trousers. I hate going out in my uniform when I am off duty, but I have no choice.

We settle on heading down to the restaurant in the hotel. In typical German fashion, it is in the basement or Keller. I ditched my uniform suit coat and hat and instead throw my leather jacket on instead. So, with my trousers, white uniform blouse with tie, and 3-inch heels instead of my still wet boots, I know I am looking sexy as fuck.

I get a couple of glances from some other guests, but we get a table off to the side of the mostly quiet restaurant. The food is excellent. My Jägerschnitzel is almost as good as my Oma used to make. You can't easily find food like this in the States. Or the beer.

"So, Kristina, what are your plans for the rest of the time you are here?"

"Well, I have to be back at the München Airport early Christmas morning, so I have a hotel nearby for tomorrow evening. I'll spend Christmas Eve day here checking things out and then hop a train back to the airport hotel. I'll probably call home at some point, but the joys of being low on the seniority list are I don't get much of a Christmas this year. I'm also scheduled to fly the couple days following. Then flying again on New Year's Eve."

"That's too bad, you shouldn't be alone at Christmas time." I see Simon pull out his phone and scowl. "I got an idea, hang on. I have to go outside a minute, there is no service down here in the basement." I watch him bound up the half flight of stairs to the door and go out. Our server is bringing us another round of beers when Simon comes back in. My pussy creams at the sight of his smile again.

"It is all arranged. You are coming with me to my brother's tomorrow for dinner and then I will drive you to your hotel. I was going to go back to my place the following day anyhow. And if you need to, you can use his washer and dryer to get the mud out of your clothing. I hope we can save your nice sweater."

"Simon, you didn't need to do that. But thank you. I haven't had a Germanic Christmas since..." I let my voice trail off. I don't want to go down that path of pain that has been such a part of my life.

"I don't understand."

"I have Christmas, but since my folks split all the special ornaments went with my mother. Then when she and her new husband got into trouble with the law, then that all got taken towards paying off their debts. Let's just say I miss the Austrian traditions at Christmas. And I know your Bavarian traditions are about the same."

"Well, I hope we can meet your expectations."

"I know one expectation I think you can meet. Shall we head back upstairs?" As soon as we settled the bill, we practically sprinted back to my room.

I drop my jacket on the floor as we enter. I wish I hadn't put on my bra earlier, because my nipples would strain against my white uniform blouse then. Simon is pulling me to the bed when I have a flash of brilliance. I can't say I have any experience doing this, but my male coworkers have pulled me into some seedy establishments, so I have an idea what to do. And I have a few moves I can pull out, some courtesy of my black belt in Taekwondo. I have Simon sit on the edge of the bed. I turn on just the desk lamp and pull out my phone. I scan a second and find the song I'm looking for.

I crank up the volume as the sound of the motorcycle kicks in. Soon the guitar riffs of Mötley Crüe's Girls Girls Girls is pumping from my phone. It might be music from a prior generation, but it is still a go to stripper music. I can see Simon's eyes light up as he recognizes what is going on. I step into the pool of light from the lamp and have my pilot's hat low over my eyes to start with. I shake my tight ass in his face. I flick the buttons on my cuffs undone and spin around. My long hair flies around. I take my tie off and wrap it around his head. He doesn't protest when I pull his face into my chest. After undoing some buttons from my blouse, I lay back on the floor and while my legs are swaying to the beat; I undo my pants and slip them off.

mfan2112
mfan2112
163 Followers