The Christmas of 2023

Story Info
A Christmas like no other for a mother and son.
25.3k words
4.82
30.9k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,098 Followers

Welcome to my latest fantasy. I had planned on having this done in time for Christmas, but unfortunately life got in the way. My suggestion is to check the tags before reading as I'm sure this story is not for everyone. It is a little long-winded, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. As always comments, both good or bad, are welcome.

'Once upon a time, in the not-so-distant past, the winds of fate conspired to form a perfect union for a Mother and Son...'

At ten-thirty-six Thursday morning twenty-year-old David Cavenaugh eased his Ford F-150 into the driveway and parked next to the open garage, his mother's silver Lexus parked inside. Shutting off the engine he leaned back in the seat and let out a deep sigh. It felt so good to be back home. The aircraft carrier he was assigned to had just finished up a six-month patrol in the Pacific and he had two weeks liberty before he had to report back for duty. Stepping out of the truck he stretched his muscular six-foot frame, his eyes taking in the clear blue sky. He marveled at the fact that here it was four days before Christmas and the temperature was well into the sixties.

"You gotta love Central California in the winter," he said aloud.

Leaving his seabag in the truck he went through the garage and opened the door that led into the kitchen. Off to the right the open floor plan revealed the well-furnished front room filled with an oversized plush sofa, a matching loveseat and two lazy boy recliners. To the left of the front room sat a tiny dining room, the small dining table unused since his father's passing. Next to that was a half bath. But his attention wasn't focused on the furnishings. It was firmly focused on the woman directly across the kitchen standing with her back to him. The woman of his dreams, all five-foot five, one hundred and twenty-five pounds of her. He stood there just taking in the sight of his mother, her hands busy rinsing some dishes in the sink while she stared out the window into the back yard.

She looked just like she had when he had last seen her nearly eight months ago. Her short bottled-blond hair looked unkempt, as if she had just gotten up. The white baggy t-shirt she wore was sleeveless, the arm holes stretched so far out of shaped that they nearly reached her waist. Beneath the hem of the shirt he could see almost all of her ass, covered only by thin pink bikini panties. His cock twitched at the sight of her butt crack showing clearly through the thin material. Without taking his eyes off her he leaned against the doorjamb and drank in her toned figure. More blood flowed into his cock when she shifted position allowing a brief glimpse of side boob through the drooping armhole. The fact that his cock was getting stiff didn't bother him in the least; he'd long ago came to terms with the knowledge that his mother turned him on to no end. Seeing her dressed like she was only affirmed his belief that she was one of the sexiest women on the planet.

Evelyn Cavenaugh hummed as she rinsed out her breakfast dishes, completely unaware that she was being watched. She was in an extraordinarily happy mood because today was the day that her boyfriend Larry was coming over for one of their get-togethers. Friends with benefits is how they viewed their relationship, no real commitments, just the occasional romp in the sack. She liked it that way. For about five minutes she continued her daydreaming until suddenly she felt that odd feeling of being watched. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she slowly began to turn around. A chill ran down her spine and oddly she felt her nipples start to harden.

David's hazel eyes grew wide when she finally turned around to face him. The bulge in his pants growing larger as he gazed first at the twin brown points poking out the front of her shirt before letting his eyes drift down to see the triangle of a dark bush visible through the thin pink panties. A shudder ran through him as he brought his eyes back up and locked them onto her sparkling green eyes. He almost laughed at the startled look on her face.

Evelyn held one hand up to her mouth, the other clutching her chest as she squawked, "David? What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to be here for two more days."

"Well, hello to you too," he remarked, a broad smile on his face as he spread his arms out.

The love she felt for her son rushed through her causing her to forget how she was dressed. With a squeal of delight she raced forward and ran into his arms, oblivious to how her tits bounced around with each step. She wasn't oblivious to the bulge in his pants however, she instantly felt it pressing into her lower abdomen as soon as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into her.

"Oh sweetheart, I've missed you so much," she purred, squeezing herself even tighter into him.

"I missed you too, Mama," he replied, his hands gently stroking her back before they slid down her sides and settled onto her wide hips.

For several minutes they clung to each other, neither wanting to let the other go. But part they did. Evelyn stepped back and stared openly at her son, marveling at how fit he looked. The feel of his body against hers lingered even though they were no longer touching. Slowly she let her eyes roam over his body until they came upon the sizable bulge in his pants. A shiver of sexual arousal wormed its way through her body causing her panties to become damp.

'Get a grip girl, that's your son!' she silently admonished herself as she quickly tore her eyes away from his crotch.

David wasn't as timid as his mother about where his eyes were looking; they were firmly locked onto her chest. He knew from snooping into her laundry hamper long ago that she was a 38 D cup, and judging by what he was seeing her tits hadn't lost any of their firmness. The light brown quarter-inch areolas were clearly visible through her top, and her nipples appeared to be quite pronounced. A smile formed on his lips as he finally lifted his gaze back up to her face. The wicked smile on her face caught him by surprise until she spoke.

"Looks to me like you've been out to sea too long," she said with a snicker.

"Can you blame me, Mom," he replied, once more letting his eyes roam over her nearly naked body.

The realization of how she was dressed suddenly hit her. Glancing down she saw her nipples tenting her shirt.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry honey!" she shrieked, making a feeble attempt to cover herself as she ran from the room and bounded up the stairs.

David watched her ass jiggle until she was out of sight, adjusted his dick in his pants, then went out to his truck for his seabag. Once he had it stowed away in his old bedroom he made his way back downstairs where he found his mother. She hadn't changed out of her clothes, but she had ran a brush through her hair and put on a short cotton robe. A stab of disappointment fluttered through him when he saw how the robe hid all that loveliness. He took a seat on one of the stools that lined the backside of the kitchen island.

"Coffee?" Evelyn asked, already reaching into the cupboard for a cup.

"Sounds good," he replied.

After making each of them a cup she brought them over and sat on the stool next to his. He took a sip and let out a purr of satisfaction. It had been a long time since he'd had a decent cup of joe, instead of that swill the Navy passed off as coffee. They spent the next hour catching up on what was going on with the other. Evelyn told him about her new expansion plans for her boutique, one of the trendiest in the valley. He told her about his time at sea. When she asked if he'd had any romantic interludes at some exotic port he just laughed.

"Why's that so funny?" she inquired.

"It's just that on our first port of call nearly a third of the crew came back to the ship with a dose of clap. Not me! Fortunately I had duty that first night. So after that I just window shopped, took in some of the scenery, but mainly stayed on board," he explained.

"That doesn't sound like much fun," she said, then took another sip of her coffee.

"It wasn't, but the alternative wouldn't have been fun either," he chuckled.

"I guess not," she agreed before asking, "So what did you do for entertainment while being stuck on a ship for what now, six, seven months?"

"It was six and a half months, and to keep busy I spent a lot of time in the weight room," he answered.

"I thought you looked a lot fitter than when you left. Take your shirt off and let me see," she said, a little catch in her voice.

"Really Mom?" he asked, uncertain if she were serious or not.

"Really honey. I want to see how much you've changed," Evelyn replied.

He thought for a moment then stood and pulled his t-shirt up over his head.

Evelyn almost swooned when she laid eyes on his torso. Long gone was the son she had seen off when he first enlisted two years ago. Before her now stood a man with washboard abbs, broad shoulders and a wide chest with just enough hair on it that a woman could run her fingers through it. Instantly she felt a trickle of fluids leak into her panties as well as a stiffening of her nipples. Before she could rein it in a soft moan escaped her lips.

David heard the moan.

"Okay, your turn," he told her, his eyes full of mischief.

Snapped out of her fantasy she stammered, "W-What? My turn for what?"

"To take off the robe. I didn't get a chance to see if you've changed," he replied with a snicker.

"You can't be serious," she blurted out.

"Very. It's only fair," he said, holding up his shirt.

Evelyn stared at her son for a moment wondering if he was serious, or just yanking her chain. For the briefest moment she thought about doing what he asked, if for no other reason than to call his bluff. Ultimately she chose not to.

Laughing, she said, "You really have been at sea too long!"

"Can't blame a guy for trying. Can I at least get a hug?" he asked still standing.

"You can always have a hug sweetie," she softly said.

As his mother stepped into his arms placing her's around his neck he took a deep breath sucking in her scent. Leaning down he gently ran his hands along her hips before letting them come to rest on her ass. With very little effort he lifted her off her feet and slowly spun them around in a circle.

Evelyn was caught off guard and let out a shriek of surprise when he lifted her up. Tightening her grip around his neck she swung her legs up and wrapped them around his hips. It wasn't an intentional thing, more like an automatic reflex, however the result was definitely something neither expected. Automatically David's hands gripped his mother's ass tighter for better support inadvertently pulling her crotch against the bulge in his pants. Two soft sighs floated in the air as mother and son clung to each other.

David couldn't help but press his bulge harder into his mother's crotch.

Evelyn felt a wave of pleasure course through her pussy as her son's bulge pressed directly against her rapidly engorging clitoris, the sensation causing her to bite her lower lip to stifle the moan that threatened to spill from her mouth. When she felt his fingers start to knead her firm ass she knew she had to put a stop to this before she became unable to.

"Uhm...honey," she breathed out.

"Mmm," came her son's reply.

"Feeling a little weird here," she told him.

"Oh, uh yeah," he said, gently allowing her to slip down until her feet were on the floor.

As he lowered her his bulge raked against her clit. This time she couldn't stop a moan of pleasure from escaping. As soon as her feet hit the floor she spun around and walked over to the sink and stared out, afraid he would notice her flushed face as well as her hard nipples poking through her clothes.

David watched her for a few seconds before putting his shirt back on, adjusted his dick to a more comfortable position, then went over and stood beside her. As desperately as he wanted to, he didn't look at her, instead he chose to gaze out the window too. For several minutes mother and son stood together, the silence growing more awkward by the second. David was the first to speak.

"Looks like the yard needs mowed."

Evelyn didn't realize she'd been holding her breath until he spoke. Exhaling slowly she said, "Yeah, the neighbor boy does the front, but I like to do the back so I can work on my tan."

He couldn't stop an image of her pushing the mower in just her swimsuit from popping into his head. Without a word he walked over to the sliding glass door off the dining room and stepped onto the concrete slab they used as a patio. Once again he adjusted his dick then went over and retrieved the mower from the garden shed. Once he had it gassed up he started it and began to mow. The grass was quite thick making it hard to push the mower through it, so it didn't take long before he began to sweat.

Evelyn Cavenaugh was a very sexual woman, always had been. But over the last few years she found herself craving sex more than ever before. If it weren't for her once a week shagging sessions with Larry she knew she'd be climbing the walls. Bill, her late husband, and David's father had often joked that she would fuck him to death one day. That never happened. Instead it was a runaway city bus that had taken him when David was just thirteen. She'd used the insurance payout to set herself up in business, and the rest was history.

Now as she stared out the window at her son she felt that delicious tingle flutter through her damp pussy. She couldn't shake that feeling she'd felt when her son's bulge had scraped against her clit. Absently her hand dipped into her robe and slowly made its way down her stomach to the top of her panties. She was just about to turn away from the window when she saw her son stop and reach for the hem of his shirt.

"Oh please, don't take it off," she softly groaned, her eyes glued to him.

Up came his shirt. Up, up, up, until finally he stood with his bare torso gleaming in the bright sunshine. A slight whine rolled off her lips as her fingertips dipped down and under the waistband of her panties. Down, down, down they went, until finally reaching her unnaturally large clitoris. Pinching it between her thumb and forefinger she began to slowly stroke the half-inch nub. With her eyes trained on her son she increased the speed of her strokes causing her juices to leak out onto the insides of her thighs. When David stood and stretched she lowered her fingers until they slipped between her meaty labia. With one strong push she sank two of her fingers deep into her sopping slit. Using her left hand against the countertop to hold herself up she began to rapidly finger fuck herself with the right hand, never taking her eyes from her son's gleaming, sweat soaked torso. In no time at all she felt herself slipping over the edge.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck Meeeeeeeee!" she cried out as her pussy clamped around her slick fingers, her orgasm almost bringing her to her knees.

David thought he heard something. Glancing at the kitchen window he saw his mother's face twisted in the sweet agony of release. He knew that look all too well. He'd seen that look many times on women's faces as he plowed into them. It was quite obvious to him that she had just masturbated while watching him. His cock crept down his pants leg smearing pre-cum along his thigh. He saw his mother's eyes lock on to his before she suddenly spun away out of sight. He wanted to rush inside and confront her. To tell her how much he longed to be with her. But all he could do was stand there, the fear of ruining their relationship overpowering his incestuous desire.

Evelyn rushed up the stairs, dashed into her room and swiftly closed the door. Her heart was racing as she leaned against the closed door, her mind in turmoil. She couldn't believe what she'd just done.

"God, what is wrong with you Evelyn? Are you turning into some sort of nympho?" she asked aloud.

Only silence answered.

Slowly she pushed herself off the door and made her way into her en suite bathroom. She desperately needed a shower; her inner thighs were coated with her juices. The warm water felt good but using the shower wand between her legs felt heavenly. With her eyes closed she envisioned what it was going to feel like when Larry came over later and shoved his cock into her. The vision in her head suddenly began to flicker in and out, like a bad reception on the television. When it finally cleared she let out a strangled cry. The vision of Larry taking her doggystyle on her bed, while she watched in the floor length mirrors attached to her closet doors, had morphed into something different. Something deeply unsettling. Instead of Larry kneeling behind her feeding his cock into her hungry pussy she saw her son. He was watching the mirror too while slowly sliding in and out of her. She watched in horror as her son grabbed her hips and slammed his cock deep into her yearning cunt causing her ass cheeks to ripple from the force of his pelvis battering against her butt. Before she could shake her head to dispel the image of her son fucking her she felt her pussy clench.

"Oh God!" she cried out as one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had coursed through her.

As if in slow motion she dropped the shower wand, staggered back against the shower wall and slowly slid down until she was sitting on the floor, her eyes tightly closed, her knees spread wide as her experienced fingers played her engorged clitoris like a violin. Wave after wave of exquisite pleasure tore through her very being reducing her to a blubbering mess. Minutes passed as she sat there, the shower wand spraying water everywhere, her body shuddering every few seconds.

David stared at the empty window for some time, wondering if he had actually seen what he thought he had. It was possible that his mind was playing tricks on him, but for some reason he didn't think so.

It took another thirty minutes to finish the backyard. When he was done he went inside but found the downstairs empty. Catching a whiff of himself he elected to go take a shower. His room didn't have an en suite so he removed everything except his boxers and went into the bathroom across the hall. As he stood under the spray he closed his eyes and thought about the look on his mother's face through the window, her features contorted in sweet bliss. Admittedly one of the most erotic sights he'd ever seen. Slowly his cock began to swell, compelling him to take the matter in hand. With an image of his mother as she was dressed when he got home firmly planted in his mind he began to stroke. Soon he was fully hard, his big balls swinging with each stroke. Faster and faster he pumped, completely unaware that his mother had just came out of her room and was now next to the bathroom door.

As Evelyn neared the bathroom door she heard the unmistakable sounds of masturbation. Her son's grunts and groans could be heard plainly through the hallow door. She knew she should just keep on walking, but her feet seemed to have a mind of their own. Carefully she placed her ear against the door and listened as her son pleasured himself. Her bottom lip quivered, and her nipples stiffened as his moans grew in intensity. But what she heard next shocked her to her very core.

"Yes! Just like that! Oh Mom!" David growled as his cum shot out in thick white ropes and splashed against the shower wall.

Evelyn ran toward the stairs, her eyes wide, her heart thumping in her chest. She didn't slow down until she reach the kitchen. Once there she opened up the fridge, took out the half-full bottle of wine she had stored there. With a trembling hand she opened the bottle and brought it up to her lips. Several large gulps later she felt the hammering of her heart slow. Replacing the cap she put the bottle away and walked over to the window. She stared out at the freshly mowed yard with unseeing eyes, her mind a myriad of unsettling thoughts. Had her son really been fantasizing about her while he stroked his cock? Did she really hear him call out, 'Mom?' Has he ever done it before now? Would he really be willing to have sex with her? So many questions floated through her brain. But the real zinger, the one she couldn't answer, was, 'Would she be willing to have sex with him?'

blaster666
blaster666
4,098 Followers