The Christmas of 2023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While his mother was taking her shower David went into the front room and retrieved the presents from under the tree. After placing them on the coffee table he sat on the couch and waited, his mind swirling with happy thoughts about the future. His thoughts quickly turned to other things when he heard the click-clack of heels coming down the stairs. Turning enough to watch his breath caught in his throat when his mother came into view.

"Oh Wow!" he gulped, his jaw dropping.

Evelyn walked over and stood two feet away from her son, her heart swelling with pride that she could get such a reaction from him.

"Merry Christmas lover," she cooed, slowly turning in a circle to give him the full view of what she was wearing.

David's pulse quickened as he took her in. She had on a sheer white floor-length cover-up, the diaphanous material completely see-thru. The brown circles of her areolae were on full display, the eraser sized nipples erect. Underneath she wore a black garter belt with red stitching, and no panties. The neatly trimmed thatch of pubic hair exposing the hood of her clitoris. Hooked to the suspenders of the garter belt her legs were encased in sheer black nylons, a black seam running the length of the backs of her toned legs. On her feet she wore a pair of six-inch black heels that brought out the muscles in her calves as well as the roundness of her ass. All David could do was sit there and stare as blood flowed into his cock.

"So, do you like?" she asked demurely.

Once he could speak he said, "Very much, you look fantastic, Mom, but I don't remember seeing those in that box."

"Because they weren't. These are from my personal collection; I haven't worn them since your Father died. I haven't wanted to, until now," she explained.

David stood and stepped over to her. Immediately he wrapped her in his arms and kissed her; a full-blown passionate kiss that took both their breaths away. They stayed glued together until Evelyn finally pushed him away and said they should do presents while they still could. Reluctantly he joined her on the couch where she passed him his present. Like a kid with a new toy he tore the wrapping paper off the box and threw it on the floor. His eyes gleamed when he opened the box and saw a brand new I-phone 15pro.

"It has the biggest storage space they make, so I expect you to send me lots of pictures of where you're at. I also put you on my Verizon account so it's ready to go," she happily chirped.

"Thanks Mom," he said, quickly putting his arm around her and snapping a selfie of the two.

When they looked at the picture both were amazed at the clarity of it. Because he'd caught her off-guard Evelyn had a startled look on her face, but neither were actually looking at that. What their eyes were drawn to was how distinctly her nipples stood out under the fabric of her cover-up.

"Promise me you won't be sharing that with all your sailor buddies," Evelyn chided.

"Rest assured Mom, any pictures I take of you are strictly for my own personal viewing," he quickly told her.

Picking up her gift he handed it to her and waited while she slowly and carefully removed the wrapping paper. Her eyes widened when she saw the word, 'Cartier' on the velvet covered box. With a trembling hand she opened it and gazed at the gold bracelet inside. Placing the box on the coffee table she pulled the bracelet out, turning it this way and that before draping it over her wrist. It appeared to be too big.

"Oh sweetheart, you shouldn't have. This must have cost you a fortune," she protested.

"Don't worry, it was actually quite reasonable," he assured her.

Holding it against her wrist she said, "It's lovely dear, but I think it needs to be sized down."

Laughing heartily he took the bracelet from her and slid off the couch until he was sitting on his haunches in front of her. Looking up into her puzzled face brought another round of laughter from him.

"It's bigger than your wrist because that's not where it goes. It's an ankle bracelet, Mom," he said, reaching out and taking her right ankle and placing her foot on top of his thigh.

"Oh," she said, watching intently as her son snapped the bracelet around her ankle.

When he finished he leaned back up but kept his hand on her foot. Slowly he reached out and took hold of her other ankle and brought that foot up to his other thigh. With both her feet sitting on his thighs he brought both hands up until they were holding the backs of her knees.

"Hey Mom," he began, slowly looking up into her eyes, "I changed my mind about breakfast."

"Huh?..." she started, confused, but quickly let out a shriek of surprise when she felt her legs being lifted, the movement forcing her head and shoulders to slump against the back of the couch. Her shriek of surprise was quickly followed by a whimper of delight when she felt her son's tongue plow through her slit, spreading her lips apart before sliding forcefully over her clitoris. Instantly her pussy juice began to flow, the inner muscles clenching and unclenching uncontrollably.

"Oh God!" she cried out, her hands automatically coming up to cup her full ripe breasts, her fingertips pinching her nipples through the gossamer material of her cover-up.

David relished the taste of his mother's juice, as well as the smell of her heated arousal. Slipping her legs onto his shoulders he plunged his face into her folds and sucked, licked, and nibbled every inch of her mature pussy. He couldn't get enough. Eagerly he clamped his lips over her emerging clit and swirled his tongue around and around the growing bud. The sounds of her loud moans music to his ears as he devoured her.

Evelyn was in a state of ultra bliss. She couldn't believe that she had finally found a man that would pleasure her in the way she had so far been denied. The fact that it was her own son that was sending her body into a tailspin of ecstasy only heightened her senses. Every nerve fiber in her body screamed with pleasure as her son's mouth and tongue pushed her closer and closer to what she knew would be the ultimate orgasm. Every muscle in her body was tensing up, her breath coming in ragged gulps.

David was lost in a world of incestuous lust. He sucked her inner labia into his mouth, bathed them with his tongue for several moments, before sipping his tongue deep into her opening. Instantly he felt her whole body stiffen. Grasping her hips he pulled her ass up and plunged his tongue even deeper into her smoldering depths. He felt her hands grab the back of his head, her thighs tightening around it, as her hips rapidly bucked upward against his face.

"Davvviiiiiidddddddddddd!" Evelyn screamed as an earth-shattering orgasm washed over her very being. Faster and faster she bucked her pussy up against her son's mouth, her legs jerking uncontrollably.

Hanging on for dear life he rode out her orgasm, his battered mouth aching by the time she slowed to a halt. Grasping her ankles in his hands he rose, pushing the tops of her thighs up until they touched her breasts. Placing her ankles on his shoulders he leaned over her doubled-over body until his hands were on the back of the couch. Next he carefully stretched his legs out until he was in a plank position over her, his ass high in the air.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Mom," he proclaimed, letting his eyes drift down to where his cock hovered over her exposed pussy.

Evelyn followed his eyes with her's and gasped at what she saw. Her son's huge cock hung down from his pelvis, the veins along the thick shaft visibly throbbing, the swollen mushroom shaped head dripping copious amounts of pre-cum directly on her gaping opening.

"Be gentle baby," she whispered, her voice filled with lust along with a mixture of fear.

Their eyes were glued to his cock as he lowered his ass, the head, as if guided by radar, landing directly at her opening. They watched the spongy head flatten a little before slipping inside, the sounds of their sighs mingling in the air. Slowly, inch by inch, he pushed more and more of his turgid shaft into her stretched pussy. Another sigh floated in the air when his balls finally settled against her upturned ass. Gently he began to withdraw until just the head remained lodged in her, then just as gently he pushed all the way back in. For ten minutes he kept up this slow pace, both savoring the pleasure his plunging cock produced. The pleasure intensified when he began to speed up.

"Oh yes, honey, just like that," Evelyn mewed as her son worked his cock in and out of her.

"Oh God, Mom, you're so tight," David growled, his hips moving faster and faster.

"Roll over baby, let Mama ride you," Evelyn said, reaching up and pressing her hands against his chest.

Moving one arm at a time David let her ankles slide off his shoulders. Once her legs were down he slowly pushed himself up until he was able to roll away from her, his cock slipping out of her tight pussy with a wet plop. Quickly he placed his ass on the edge of the seat and leaned back against the cushions, one hand holding his slick cock up, the shiny head pointing toward the ceiling.

Evelyn stood, kicked off her heels, then stepped over in front of her son. Slowly she removed her cover-up and let it fall to the floor in a heap at her feet. She could see her son's lust filled eyes devouring her body. She stood there for a bit letting him drink in the sight of his mother standing in front of him in just nylons and a garter belt. With a lecherous grin she stepped up on the couch, placed her feet to either side of his thighs and squatted down. With her hands on his shoulders for support she slowly lowered herself until she felt the head of her son's cock brush against her pussy.

"Guide it in honey," she whispered.

David held his cock steady and watched in awe as his mother slowly lowered herself onto his throbbing cock. Once the head penetrated her well lubricated entrance he expected her to ease the rest of his cock inside, but she didn't. Instead she relaxed her legs and let her weight do the rest. In a split second she was fully impaled on his cock, her ass resting snuggly on his large balls.

"Oh fuck!" they cried out in unison.

Once Evelyn recovered from the shock of her son's cock stretching her open she leaned forward and hungrily devoured his lips with her's. With their lips locked together she pushed her feet off the couch until she was on her knees.

As their tongues battled for dominance David slid his hands along her nylon clad thighs until his hands reached the succulent cheeks of her firm ass. He squeezed them repeatedly, keeping track with the way his mother's pussy contracted and relaxed around his girthy shaft. Their kiss went on for several minutes before his mother leaned up and began to rotate her hips in circles. The sensations running along his cock was new to him; he'd never felt anything like it. He could feel her wet walls massaging every inch of his throbbing dick.

Evelyn's eyes were closed as she chanted, "So good, so good."

Reaching up he cupped her breasts in his hands and mashed them together until the nipples were almost touching. Leaning forward he latched his lips on both stiff nubs and began to suck. This brought a deep growl of satisfaction from his mother, and faster movements of her hips. For several minutes he nursed on her tits as she continued to increase the speed of her rotations.

Evelyn could feel it, that gradually building sensation that signaled an approaching orgasm. Stopping her circular motions she lifted up on his cock until just the head remained inside her tingling pussy. She held that position for a second then slammed herself back down taking all his meat into her soaked hole. She repeated this over and over, each downward thrust more forceful than the last.

Unable to keep his lips on her tits he leaned back and watched as his mother's tits bounced up and down on her chest. Slowly he raised his eyes and stared into her face. Her eyes were wide, ablaze with that wild, almost feral look he'd seen in them before. He placed his hands on her hips and rocked his hips upward as best he could, striving to match her frantic pace.

Evelyn's breath was coming in ragged gasps, her chest gleaming with sweat, as she pounded herself on his cock. She could feel something happening, something she'd never felt before. She felt her toes start to curl and an overwhelming warmth flooding her very core. The feeling grew and grew until suddenly she felt something strange happen. Something she'd heard about but always thought was a myth. She squirted. Hot fluid gushed from her drenching both her pussy and her son's balls. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out. Dropping her chest onto her son's she rapidly undulated her hips back and forth rubbing her engorged clitoris against the base of his shaft prolonging the rapture that held her in its grip.

David felt the gush of fluids encase his cock in its molten heat, the sensation triggering his own orgasm. With his arms firmly holding his mother's body against his he pushed one final time, his cock sinking as far into her as possible and erupting. His cock was like a volcano shooting his thick cum into her like lava. The force and pleasure of his ejaculation so intense that his eyes rolled back in his head.

The feel of her son's cum exploding inside her sent Evelyn over the edge of the abyss and right into the loving embrace of nirvana. Her body shuddered violently, and right before she blacked out she could have sworn she the face of her dead husband smiling down approvingly at them.

David was the first to regain his senses. Slowly, lovingly, he stroked his mother's sweat covered back, her body still trembling against his. When Evelyn came around she snuggled into him feeling a sense of peace like never before. It took her a few minutes before she was able to speak.

"I have never came that hard in my life," she stated.

"That makes two of us," he quietly agreed.

"Let me know when you're ready and I'll let you up. I think we both could use a shower," she said, making no move to get off him.

David tightened his arms around her and whisper, "In a bit. I want to hold you a little longer."

An hour later, freshly showered, mother and son lay on her bed. She had her head on his chest and was lazily playing with his almost soft cock while watching their reflection in the closet door mirrors. He softly stroked her hair with one hand while lightly caressing the swell of her breast with the other. His eyes glued to their reflection too.

"I'm going to miss you so bad when you have to report back," she softly voiced.

Evelyn was started when he slid out from under her and climbed off the bed. Her puzzlement only increasing when he walked out the door without saying anything. When he returned she noticed that he had a manila envelope in one hand, his other hand gently stroking his growing cock. The devilish grin on his face didn't help explain what was going on either.

"I have one more Christmas present for you, Mom," he said, climbing onto the bed and handing her the envelope.

"What's this?" she asked as she took the envelope from him.

"Open it," he replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Evelyn open it and pulled out a sheaf of papers. She scanned the top page and her heart soared.

"Is this for real?" she happily asked.

"Yep. I've finished my sea duty obligations; those are my new orders. I'm being transferred to NAS Lemoore, effective immediately, for the remainder of my enlistment," he gleefully informed her.

"That's only a thirty-minute drive from here. That means..." she couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence.

Laying down and stretching out next to her he said, "That means I can be home every night on the days I have duty, and all the time on my days off."

Evelyn dropped the envelope and papers onto the bed and rolled over and took him in her arms.

"You don't know how happy this makes me," she whispered before pressing her lips to his.

As they kissed tenderly David rolled them over until he was on top of her, his now fully erect cock pressed against her mound.

Breaking the kiss she laughingly asked, "Didn't you get enough already?"

"I'll never get enough of you, Mom," he answered as he slowly pushed his cock into his mother's wet pussy.

"This feels just like a Fairy Tale come true," she mewed, as her son's thick cock filled her very happy pussy once more.

'...and they lived happily ever after."

THE END