The Christmas of 2023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cummmmiiiinnnnngggggggg!"

Evelyns hands were clutching the arm of the couch in a death grip, the muscles in her arms straining. She had never felt such pleasure before, it was as if a nuclear explosion had occurred deep within her very being fusing all her nerve endings together, their tips focused wherever her son's tongue touched. Once more her eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm went on and on and on. When her orgasm finally waned she fell back on the couch limp as a rag doll.

David sat back on his haunches and stared at his mother's limp body, the exquisite taste of her juices lingering on his tongue. He gazed up and watched her heaving breasts before turning his attention to her face. He couldn't see much of it. She had one arm over her eyes, the other hanging limply over the arm of the couch. Once more he leaned forward and ran his tongue through her saturated slit, until he felt her hand press against his forehead and push his head back.

"No more baby, I'm too sensitive right now," he heard her weakly say.

Glancing up he saw her staring down at him, a look of astonishment on her face.

"That was...incredible. No one has ever made me cum with their mouth" she huffed.

"I'd be happy to do it again," he stated, pride evident on his face.

Evelyn crocked her head, stared at him for a second, then sat up. When her head stopped spinning she stood up, held out a hand and said, "Come with me."

David reached up and took her hand. When he stood she pulled him toward the stairs, the only thing covering her was the blouse. As they went up he couldn't stop staring at her ass, the cheeks smooth, round and firm.

"Enjoying the view?" Evelyn asked with a chuckle.

"Immensely," he shot back.

When they reached her bedroom she flipped on the light and went over by the bed. Deftly she shrugged off the unbuttoned blouse and let it flutter to the floor. Turning around she looked at David and said, "Your turn."

At first he just stood there, his eyes roaming over the naked goddess of his dreams. He took in the disheveled hair, the two large breasts sitting proudly on his mother's chest, then finally the sweet wide hips. His mouth watered when he gazed upon the trimmed triangle of pubic hair, the hood of her clit clearly visible through the dark hair.

"You're beautiful, Mom," he uttered, the tent in his shorts growing larger.

"Thank you sweetheart. Now get naked so I can see how beautiful you are," she sternly said.

Evelyn's pulse began to race as she watched her son strip. First came his shirt, the broad chest she had swooned over, looking even more perfect. When he began to lower his shorts, having a little trouble getting it over his erect cock, her nipples began to stiffen. A warm gush of fluids escaped her pussy when his dick appeared in all it's thick, long, hard glory. Dropping to her knees she beckoned to him.

David took several halting steps forward until he was standing over his mother, his rampant hardness dripping pre-cum as it pointed right at her face. He sucked in a deep breath when her fingers curled around his shaft and held it near her lips. He saw the smile on her face as she slowly stroked his manhood.

Evelyn gazed lovingly up into his face, then for the second time in her life she lowered her lips around the fat mushroom shaped head of her son's cock. Their groans of pleasure poured out in unison. Slowly she worked her mouth on his cock taking more of it into her wet orifice. When the head hit the back of her throat she gagged a little forcing her to backtrack slightly. With the skill that only comes from experience she swirled her tongue around his cock while her other hand reached up and fondled his heavy balls.

"Oh God, Mom!" he cried out his knees growing weak.

Once more she tried to deep throat him but choked again. There was just too much cock for that.

David saw the trouble she was having and knew that if he didn't stop her she'd keep trying. As good as it felt to have his cock sucked, that wasn't what he really wanted. He wanted her in the biblical sense. Pulling back until his cock slipped from her mouth he bent down, placed his hands in her armpits and lifted her easily to her feet. She had a bewildered look on her face.

"I want you, Mom," he explained as he walked her backward until the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed forcing her to sit.

Evelyn scooted back on the bed and lay down, leaving only her feet hanging over the edge. She watched her son's eyes widen as she raised her knees and opened her thighs as wide as she could. She shivered with anticipation as she waited for her son to penetrate her.

Seeing his mom so wantonly laid out before him David's lust boiled over. His body trembled with excitement as he climbed onto the bed and knelt between her supple thighs. Guiding the head of his cock to her pussy he slowly rubbed the leaking head through her slit, the head parting the large lips of her inner labia gathering up her fluids. Before he could bring himself to enter her he felt the need to get her permission. Gazing into her eyes he waited for her approval.

Evelyn saw the look in his eyes and understood what he needed; he was about to fuck his own mother after all. Reaching down between them she grasped his cock and lined the head up with her entrance, then nodded once.

"I've dreamed of this moment for so long, Mom," he choked out.

A huge smile spread on Evelyn's lips as she said, "Then fulfill your dreams sweetheart."

So he did.

With a small push he felt the head of his cock go in. Their moans floated in the air as one. Leaning forward he placed his hands on the bed near her armpits and gently pushed another inch into her wet, tight passage. Pulling back a fraction, then pushing forward again sank another two inches into her well lubricated pussy. With a patience he didn't know he possessed he repeated the process until his large balls nestled up against the soft firm globes of her ass.

Evelyn released her breath when her son's cock reached full penetration. She had never felt so full. With an adoring look on her face she stared up into his eyes and began to gently thrust her pelvis upward encouraging him to fuck her. When he pulled almost out she worried that he had changed his mind, the idea that they were committing incest finally catching up to him. But when he pushed back in, his cock buried to the hilt, that thought quickly vanished.

"Yes baby, fuck me," she encouraged.

His eyes sparkled as he said, "I love you, Mom."

Reaching up with both hands she cupped his face and whispered, "I love you too."

With a little experimentation their rhythm began to synced up. It wasn't long before David was taking long, hard strokes in the hole he came from. Each time he would pull back, then slam forward, his balls would slap her ass with a resounding clap, the sound echoing off the walls. For her part each time her son plowed into her depths she would thrust her pelvis up to meet his downward plunge. It wasn't long before both were breathing hard, their movements so in tune they were like a well-oiled machine.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Evelyn cried each time he thrust into her.

David felt his balls tighten, the pleasure coursing through him too much to hold back his approaching orgasm. Collapsing on top of his mother he reached down and grabbed a cheek in each hand, his ass rising and falling at a breakneck speed. Faster and faster he pounded into her squelching pussy, his body trembling from the exertion.

Evelyn's arms wrapped around her son's body and pulled him tight against her chest, the soft downy hairs on his chest tickling her sensitive nipples. The feel of his cock reaching places no one had ever touched before sent her mind and body spiraling out of control. With huge gulps of air she raked her fingernails down his back before wrapping her legs around him, locking her ankles behind his pistoning ass. The freight train that was her orgasm slammed into her at full force. Blinding light flooded her brain as her cunt muscles clamped tightly around her son's invading cock. Arching her neck, her body going stiff, she screamed out his name.

"Daviddddddd!"

He lifted his head and stared into his mother's wide opened eyes. The look in them was one of wild abandon, almost feral in intensity. His mind screamed for him to pull out, but the pleasure racing along his pulsating shaft was too much to bear. The walls of his mother's pussy milking his cock sent him over the edge.

"Mommmmm!" he cried out in sweet agony as his cock erupted inside her, sending rope after rope of thick white sperm deep into the recesses of her quivering cunt. When the last blast of cum shot into her he went limp, his face buried in her neck, while his cock continued to twitch inside her overflowing pussy.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he whispered into her ear.

Puzzled, Evelyn asked, "Why are you sorry? Are you regretting what just happened?"

Pushing himself back up on his arms he replied, "No regrets about that. What I'm apologizing for is coming inside you. What if you get pregnant?"

Laughing softly she pulled him back down and began to stroke his sweaty back soothingly.

"Oh honey, you can't get me pregnant. I had my tubes tied after your Father passed away. I didn't want to have another child with a different man," she told him.

"Really?" he asked, surprised by her announcement.

"Really," she said, tilting her head so she could look at his face. "So you can cum in me as many times as you like."

"I'm gonna hold you to that," he chuckled.

"Please do..." she returned his chuckle, "but before then could you let me up, I have to go to the bathroom."

David pushed himself up until he was able to roll off of her, an audible sucking sound filled the air when his cock dislodged from her pussy. Evelyn cupped her pussy, rose from the bed and went into the bathroom. While she was gone he lay on his back staring up at the ceiling, his hands behind his head, a huge smile on his face.

Evelyn was astonished at how much cum dripped out of her as she sat on the toilet. When she felt like most of it had dripped out she wiped then walked back into the bedroom. She stopped halfway to the bed and admired her son's muscular body. He was stretched out sideways near the foot of the bed, a sloppy smile stretched upon his lips. Slowly she crawled up on the bed and lay against his body, her head resting on his shoulder.

"So, was it as good as you dreamed it would be?" she purred, her hand lightly caressing the hair on his chest.

Wrapping his arm around her shoulders he pulled her in tighter and replied, "It was a million, no, a gazillion times better."

They lay there for several minutes, each enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking. Evelyn continued caressing his chest while he drew little circles on her upper arm.

Evelyn gazed up at his face and softly said, "I have a confession to make. It's about the night you came home drunk."

"Okay," he languidly responded.

David's eyes slowly opened, and he rolled onto his side to meet her gaze, the tips of his fingers lightly brushing against her right nipple. As he listened to her tell him about that night he felt his cock begin to grow. By the time she finished telling him how she had sucked his cock while he was passed out he was fully erect again. Leaning over he tenderly kissed her lips, the fingers that had been on her tit slowly inching down until he was cupping her mound.

"Feel like going again?" he asked.

Evelyn glanced down until her eyes landed on his burgeoning cock.

"How do you feel about doggystyle?" she cooed.

Both mother and son watched in the closet door mirrors as David's cock slid effortlessly inside her well lubricated hole. There was very little resistance, and he had no trouble sliding all the way in on the first try, his balls coming to rest of her clit. It was almost surreal as they gazed upon their reflections, their union perfect in every way. For David the sight of his mother's hanging breast swinging back and forth with each slam of his pelvis against her ass was another dream come true. As for Evelyn it took her breath away just watching as her son fucked her from behind. Never in her wildest dreams would she have ever thought she would see something so titillating. Her juices flowed; her moans of ecstasy drifted into the air in ever increasing volume as her son's balls slapped mercilessly against her very sensitive clitoris. In no time she felt the first signs of an approaching orgasm. David was right behind her, his balls churning, his rigid rod swelling thicker with each passing second. Faster and faster David pounded into her, his hands firmly grasping her hips as the force of his thrust caused her ass cheeks to ripple.

"Now baby!" Evelyn screamed as her pussy spasmed on her son's cock.

"Aaagggghhhhh!" David cried out as he unloaded a torrent of cum into her clasping cunt.

Evelyn's arms gave out and she crashed face forward on the bed bringing David down with her. She could feel his cock still moving in and out as his hands went under her and cupped her breasts. A second, minor orgasm, rocked her as her son's pubic bone bounced off the swell of her ass cheeks.

For what felt like hours, but was in actuality only about a minute, he continued to pump into her, the feel of her round firm butt cushioning his thrusts spurring him on. Gradually he stopped, he had no more to give. He lay on top of her, his hands occasionally squeezing her tits, for another two minutes before he rolled off and lay staring up at the ceiling, his breath coming in ragged gulps.

For almost five minutes mother and son remained still, neither talking as tiny tingles continued to tickle their genitalia.

David's eyes fluttered open, the room bright from the light streaming past the window blinds. At first he was disoriented, his surroundings unfamiliar. Then things began to make sense. He was in his mother's bed. A smile spread on his lips as he recalled the nights activities. He had always known his mother was hot, but last night showed him a side of her he had no idea existed. She was an absolute tiger in bed. Reaching down he curled his hand around his morning wood, the shaft sticky from their combined juices, the smile on his face growing broader. With a sense of purpose he climbed out of bed, used his mom's shower, then went looking for her dressed only in her fluffy pink robe.

Evelyn stood in the kitchen sipping her coffee while looking out at the back yard. She was happy. Happier than she'd been in a really long time. Her only worry was whether her son saw their blossoming relationship the same way she did. If she had her way the two of them would share their lives together for as long as time allowed. She'd only felt this way about another man once, and that man had been her son's father. But she had to be realistic. David might not see things the way she did. If that were the case she knew she'd have to let him go, her love for him was too strong not to.

David rounded the corner of the island and stopped in his tracks, his jaw dropping open. It was déjà vu all over again. She stood staring out the window dressed exactly like the day he had come home. The baggy sleeveless white t-shirt with the stretched-out armholes was the same. The only difference in her attire was the color of her panties; these were black instead of pink. He stood there and admired her just as he had that first day.

Unlike that first day Evelyn was very aware that he was there, she'd heard his footfalls when he came down the stairs. But like that day her nipples stiffened as she turned around, a huge smile spread on her face when she saw what he was wearing.

She let out a laugh before saying, "That's a little tight on you, but I definitely think pink is your color."

"Why thank you, ma'am," he chuckled, hamming it up even more by doing a little curtsey.

"Cute," she snickered, then said, "Good morning sweetheart."

"Good morning, Mom, and Merry Christmas," he replied, then added, "Nice outfit."

"I'm glad you like it, and you better get used to it, because this is how I usually run around the house in the mornings," she told him.

"What's not to like," he said, his eyes roaming over her.

She sat her coffee cup down and stepped into him, her arms going around his waist pulling him tight against her. Placing her face against his chest she whispered, "Merry Christmas to you too."

"I love you, Mom," he whispered back.

After a bit she pushed away from him, told him to get some coffee, then went over and took a seat at the island. With a fresh cup of coffee he joined her.

She waited until he had taken several sips before saying, "We need to talk about last night."

"Okay," was all he could think to say.

"First off, what we did was both morally and socially wrong. But with that said, I just want you to know that I don't regret one minute of it though. If I had to do it all over again I would, without hesitation. My only concern is how you feel about it."

"Mom," David began, reaching over and taking her hand in his, "I've been in love with you my whole life. What we shared last night was beyond beautiful. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to let you know how I felt about you."

"Then why did you?" she asked, her eyes locked onto his.

"I was scared. I hadn't realized that I wanted something other than a mother and son relationship with you until I was eighteen. And let's be real. I was definitely not mature enough at that time to make my desires known. Hell, I probably would've said something dumb like, 'Hey Mom, wanna do the dance with no pants?'

"Yeah, that wouldn't have gotten you very far," she chuckled.

"And therein laid my conundrum. How does a son tell his mother that he wants to have sex with her? I couldn't figure out how, so I chose to enlist in the military hoping that being away from you would quell my desires. FYI, it didn't. The moment I saw you again all my wants and desires returned with a vengeance."

"Well, if it's any consolation, you handled yourself quite maturely last night."

"Thanks," he said.

"Now I have one or two more question for you. Where do you see this thing between us going? Was it a one-time thing or do you want more than a fling?" she asked, the anxiety she felt clearly evident in her voice.

David stood, took hold of her stool and swiveled it around until she was facing him. Moving even closer, forcing her to spread her knees to accommodate him, he wrapped his arms around her waist and gazed lovingly into her eyes.

"Ideally I'd love for us to grow old together. Not as Mother and Son, but as a couple. But I will do whatever you want, because your happiness is all that matters to me."

"I was hoping you would say that," she chirped, reaching up and pulling his face down to her's.

Their lips met, the kiss tender yet filled with passion. His arms pulled her tighter into him until he felt her crotch press against the head of his cock. Both pulled their heads back and looked down between their bodies. David's erect cock had slipped through the folds of the fluffy pink robe and was now poking against his mother's panty covered pussy.

"Well, looks like something else likes what it heard," Evelyn giggled.

"It appears so," David's giggles joining in with her's.

As much as he would love to pull her panties aside and push his cock into her he didn't. Instead he picked up his cup and her's and went over and refilled them. By the time he returned to his seat his cock had deflated enough that it no longer stuck out of the robe.

"Want me to make you some breakfast, honey?" Evelyn asked, trying to take her mind off her son's cock.

"Thanks, but no thanks, I'm good with just coffee," he replied, bringing his cup up to his lips.

"Well if you'll excuse me, I really need a shower. When I get back we can open presents," she said, sliding off the stool and heading upstairs.