The Christmas Party Lush

Story Info
The unexpected consequences of the Office Xmas party.
6.7k words
4.61
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mid December, Christmas Party Season

I could lie - simply tell everyone I've had a night of unprecedented romance and it's the start of something special - but I'm not quite that pathetic. Not yet anyway.

This thought raced through my head because I'd brought Chantelle to my home last night blind drunk, much to the derision of of all my friends and colleagues at the office party. Not that she isn't attractive - she is. Not that she doesn't dress well - she does. In fact when she walks into a room all eyes turn to her but this is spoiled by her reputation of being the company lush and the party last night had only reinforced that.

The company Christmas party had run true to form with several of my colleagues overdoing the free drinks. Chantelle had been the forerunner in the drunk stakes and there was nothing unusual in that. Someone asked her how she was going to get home and she slurred she would get a taxi. They all thought she was too far gone to take a taxi so were looking to me as an alternative.

Being teetotal and the only one unattached, I had already agreed to drive several people home afterwards. When I was asked to add a drunk Chantelle to the total I agreed as it wasn't going to be any great hardship. She continued to drink after she had been 'persuaded' to go with me until she was really quite paralytic and could hardly walk. We couldn't get her address out of her - or anything else remotely sensible - and nobody seemed to know where she lived. To be certain they all knew what I planned I told them I would take her back to my place to sober up. After we got home I helped her to my bed and she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow and started snoring like a herd of wild pigs. I was tempted to undress her but resisted, simply leaving her laying on the top while I went and slept on the sofa.

Waking with a crick in my neck, cramp in my leg and the smell of freshly brewed coffee in my nostrils I looked over to the counter to see Chantelle, now sober, standing there in only a towel. She looked back at me and smiling sweetly she said "Oh good, you're awake - Coffee?" I couldn't believe she was the same woman I had brought home. "I hope you don't mind but I took a shower this morning and washed my dress. It got terribly crumpled and smelled like a brewery. It's Rayon so should be dry in an hour or so. In the meantime if this towel comes open please try not to look as I'm naked under here." My cock rose instantly. "Let me get you a bathrobe" I offered.

"That's not necessary, this will do" she said as she came towards me carrying a steaming mug of coffee. As she walked the towel opened to show most of her leg up to about mid thigh. "That's all you get to see for now but if you're a good boy..." leaving the sentence unfinished. Handing me the mug she continued with "By the way, how did I get here?"

Trying to be diplomatic I explained "I brought you here because you were blind drunk and nobody seemed to know where you live. The phone is over there if you need to contact someone to let them know you're OK" nodding to the small table next to the bookcase. "No need for that," she said "it's fine. I live alone so there isn't anyone worrying about me." Even though I had known her at work for nearly two years I didn't know that. My next remark was a little more personal "What no boyfriend?" I expected to be told to mind my own business however I was surprised by her response.

"No - No boyfriend. Why, are you applying for the job?"

I thought she was joking but the look on her face told me she wasn't. I suddenly realised she was deadly serious. This was quite a surreal situation: There was me, having slept in my clothes and looking like something the cat dragged in and her - a work colleague, dressed in only a bath towel - discussing what could possibly turn into the start of a relationship. What's more I had been blind-sided by her direct question. Not a position I was used to or comfortable with. I had thought of asking her out when I first joined the company until I heard about her reputation and thought better of it.

I heard myself say glibly "Yes, if that's what what you want." Why? Why? flashed instantly through my mind.

She countered with "Well you've failed the interview: You'll have to do better than that if you mean it."

On the spur of the moment and for some reason I still can't explain, I said "Chantelle, would you consider coming out with me one evening next week?" She answered with "I'll give you my number, call me later and we'll talk about it. Now I must see if my dress is dry" and with that she flounced off into the bathroom, returning several minutes later fully dressed. I gave her some paper and she wrote down her number and after some thought, added her address. She only lived five streets away from me so when she was ready to go I walked her home as she lived so close. She thanked me with a surprise kiss on the cheek.

Our paths crossed at work several times during the next week. Nothing was said about the past weekend so I thought she must have forgotten it ever happened. I rang on the Thursday evening - I'm a man of my word I like to think - only to be greeted with "I was beginning to think you'd forgotten, or worse still, wanted out" but after talking to her for a short time I invited her out for a meal and she accepted. I decided that as soon as she started to get tipsy our date would be over. I would take her home and walk away with my dignity intact, having kept my word. However things didn't quite turn out that way.

When I arrived Chantelle opened her door looking stunning. She was dressed in a dark top with light pants, a gold chain round her neck and little diamond stud earrings. To top it off, her make-up was impeccable. She always looked stylish when she dressed for work but tonight she had excelled herself. She also wore a smile that told me she was really pleased to see me.

"You look incredible" I said, after I had looked her up and down.

She answered coyly "A girl likes to look her best."

As I said earlier, the evening certainly didn't go the way I expected. The waiter brought the wine list and after some discussion about what we were going to eat, all she asked for was a glass of the House Red. She held on to this one drink all through the meal; that surprised me. As I'm teetotal I only drank soda. On our way out of the restaurant at the end of the evening, she kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear "Thanks for a lovely time - now please take me home."

Sitting on her sofa with a coffee she started to speak.

"I saw how surprised you were about the way I acted this evening. I know I'm known as the company lush but that is really not me. My parents are French Canadian so I've been drinking wine since I was six and spirits since I was ten so alcohol doesn't affect me the way it does most people. The drunken behaviour is put on to discourage people from making a pass or taking liberties. Most of them know I don't give out so they usually only want to try for a quick grope. I'm not into that. If they think I'm drunk it doesn't offend them when I get upset. When you said you would take me to your home because I was drunk I have to admit to being mildly inebriated and somewhat unnerved as well at the prospect, but I was not drunk as I made out. I could have told you where I live but decided to see what would happen after you told everyone you would take me to yours. I kept up the illusion just to see what you would do when we got to you place, half expecting you to be like all the rest and you weren't - you didn't even try to look under my dress. I quite liked that. Incidentally, I don't snore like that either, it's all part of the act. However after about ten minutes I felt safe enough to allow myself to really fall asleep. Another thing I liked was that you didn't try to take advantage of me after my remarks of the following morning as well."

"What would you have done if I had tried to take advantage?"

"I would have instantly got dressed and left."

"And if I tried now?"

Holding on to her cup with both hands but with a twinkle in her eye she replied "Just try it and see. I warn you though, if you do try it, I will fight back." Changing tack slightly I asked "About the boyfriend job, is the vacancy still open and if so could I still apply?" She smiled - not a social smile but a warm smile that seemed to light up her whole face as she replied "Yes it is and yes you can."

"Good, that's just what I wanted to hear because I've fancied you ever since joining the company."

"So why didn't you do something about it?" she challenged.

"I didn't do anything because of your reputation. That only proves what a fool I was."

During this exchange we had inched together and she was now sitting with her head on my shoulder. She looked up into my eyes and said "The job's yours. Now, why don't you kiss me to seal the deal and see where we go from there." I lifted her face, kissed her on the forehead, the tip of her nose and then lightly on her lips. She slapped my cheek - more a caress than a slap - so that was what she meant when she said she would fight back. Then she kissed me - a real toe curler.

I felt her shiver as I ran my hand up and down her spine but our lips never lost contact as she moaned into my mouth. I placed one hand on her hip and started up towards her breast. When she said "Whoa Stud: Stop that." I did and we went back to just kissing. It was then I decided that in the light of what she had previously told me, she should be in control of what happened next and when. My desire to rip her clothes off would have to wait. I knew she meant it about not being a quick fumble kind of girl. I also knew that to rush things now would only scare her off and I would be sure to lose her - and that's what nearly happened, but for a totally different reason.

It it was Mid March and it all started so innocently. We had been properly dating for nearly two months when I got an invitation to a crucial baseball game and the celebration or commiseration party afterwards. Unfortunately, there was only one ticket. Telling her during the week prior to her birthday had been my first big mistake. She was in the middle of a bad week and to cap it all, the game was on her actual birthday. I realised later that I had been less than tactful in breaking the news about the ticket. It didn't go down well and things continued to go downhill from there. On our next date I told her I'd had second thoughts and wasn't going to the stupid game but she insisted I go as she said she was being selfish. I could see in her eyes she didn't mean it though. Harsh words were said - the harshest were was "If you prefer to be with your mates then why bother to call me again?" With that we slid into a full-blown argument (my second big mistake) with some really cutting remarks. The remark that stung the most was when she accused me of being slow on the uptake. In a fit of pique I stormed out, slamming the door behind me. Calming down somewhat when I got home I was going to call and apologise but then, I didn't see why I should.

We carried on at work as if nothing had happened. If our path's crossed we smiled at each other although there wasn't the warmth in her eyes that had been there before. We even sat next to each other at the next monthly sales meeting just so those around us wouldn't suspect anything was wrong. All the time in the meeting thinking only of her, with my hot blood raging round my body - try to forget her? What a joke!

Sitting next to her at that meeting had stiffened my resolve to attempt to put things right. Back in my office I reached for the phone just as it rang... it was her. We discussed several of the topics that came up at the meeting all the while skirting the real reason for the call. Finally I took the bull by the horns, knowing that some major grovelling would be required on my part. I suggested we meet after work at a bar we knew, close to our respective homes. Neutral ground so to speak.

With just a touch of irony in her voice she replied, "Why Alan, are you asking me out on a date?" Undeterred I said that I had a lot of apologising to do and the office wasn't the right place. Then she surprised me with "No, it isn't - neither is a bar: my apartment is more private." I could hear a distinct female giggle in the background and Chantelle shushing her.

One week later...

Chantelle woke to find her arm trapped under his body. Him, the man who gave her goose bumps every time she saw him and had done ever since the day they first met. Even after the debacle of their first quarrel she still had intense feelings for him. She had intended to give herself (and him) a 'special' birthday present but their argument had put paid to that. However the warm glow she now felt and the dull ache she had between her thighs testified to their finally becoming one and as he moved in his sleep she could feel a wave of desire sweep through her whole body. It had been so good last night she just wanted more, more of the touch of his hands on her sensitive breasts, more of his gentle caresses on her thighs and more of the wonderful feelings as he finally entered her most sensitive and private place, a place she would now willingly share with him. Several times over in the last few weeks she had wanted him to carry her off to bed and just take her but he had waited - waited for her to give him a sign. Last night she had and she hadn't been disappointed...

It had all started as we were driving back to his apartment quite late after a fun evening Ice Skating with our friends, something I hadn't done since I was a child. To my great delight we both enjoyed it. I said "The thing I love about going out with Julie and Mark is that I can be myself and don't have to pretend to be anyone else." He looked at me as if he didn't understand until I whispered in his ear "I feel so naughty. All the time we were out I was wondering what they would think if they knew that I'm not wearing any panties." His jaw dropped, giving me such a look of surprise as he almost drove onto the sidewalk. "Well," He asked after he'd calmed down, "How often have you done that?" Noticing we were almost at his apartment block I answered "I'll tell you upstairs." I could see by the glint in his eyes he wanted to rush me up to his apartment almost as much as I wanted him to, so playfully tugging his arm and whispering "Last one at your door buys our next dinner out" and made a dash for the stairs. We arrived at his door together, just as I'd planned all along.

After he closed the door behind us I kissed him and drawing away looked him straight in the eye and said, "The answer to your question is, only once. Do you remember the pre-Christmas sales meeting the week before the party and how unusually quiet I was? That's because all the while I was thinking about your hand running along the inside of my thigh and finding my warm, naked lady. I knew you wouldn't do it even if you had known, but nothing else mattered to me right then. I wanted to feel what it would be like to be near you and yet be so vulnerable. I had been trying to build up enough courage to do something like that for months. You didn't notice that I avoided you for the rest of the day in case you saw how flustered I looked or in case I said or did something stupid. I didn't get much sleep that night either, just laying awake thinking of you. I quite often dream about us having wild abandoned sex which always starts in some sort of meeting or public place" continuing with "please hold me close as I'm freezing cold." He remarked that I didn't look it in my thick jumper. "Well I am" I replied with my best mischievous smile, "I've only the one layer on so my girls need warming up -- do you know of anyone with warm hands who can help?" pressing my body against his and rubbing our hips together so he would understand what I wanted. I could feel his need pressing into my body through our clothes and with my best sexy look I begged him wordlessly to take me to bed.

Taking the hint (at last) he scooped me into his arms, carried me into the bedroom and gently laid me on his bed, as he had done all those months ago. I fully expected him to undress us both and take me but no, he laid down next to me and started kissing my face. This was quite unlike my first and only sexual encounter in which had been just a quick fuck with no foreplay at all. Even if Alan acted the same it really wouldn't matter as I wanted him so badly. I was slightly scared of my rampant need but I wanted him as much as I knew he wanted me, probably more. Usually when feeling this way I make do with my plastic friend but hadn't used him since starting on the pill a month ago to be ready for this when the time came. While knowing it would be very tight down there and and possibly quite uncomfortable, tonight I was very horny and didn't care.

I don't remember either of us getting undressed, getting under the covers or any of our foreplay. I do remember him saying "I will get my protection" and me replying "I've got it covered" and the feeling like boiling lava in the pit of my stomach that was slowly engulfing my very being, growing hotter and more intense as he slowly pushed past my moist and needy lips into my tunnel. Without stopping he overcame all my internal resistance, carrying on past my most sensitive area. I could feel every ridge and bump as he was sliding smoothly towards my very core. He eventually reached where I had wanted him to be for weeks. As he started to withdraw I could hear a woman shouting "Oh god that's so good, fuck me, fuck me deep, don't ever stop" then I realised it was me!

Abandoning myself to him my pent up emotions took over and everything became one big beautiful fog. The only thing I remember clearly after that was his voice cutting through the fog saying "I love you Chantelle."

When he finally slipped out and before falling into a deep, contented sleep I was thinking how this had been so different from that first time. All that was, was a quick grope in the back of the quarterback's car with him pulling my panties aside and plunging straight in, not caring that he took my virginity in the process. What annoyed me the most was that he hadn't even looked at me properly either before or after the act - he just used my body for his own pleasure. That put me off sex for good or so I thought. Now Alan had come into my life and feelings for him had surfaced that I've never experienced before.

Alan had never put any pressure on me, unlike that first prick who went on and on until I finally gave in. He let our relationship develop gradually - in fact we had both quite enjoyed the 'courting' phase, especially the looks on our work colleague's faces when we came clean and admitted we were a couple. To their amazement I went from a girl who would apparently get drunk at every opportunity, to a woman who only drank sodas unless he was with me. Even then I would limit myself to just the one drink. He changed too, going from complete teetotal to having the occasional glass of wine - but only when we are together.

When I pulled my arm free he stirred. Opening his eyes he said "Morning my love." There, he used the 'love' word again. He used it in the heat of passion last night and now again this morning; my heart instantly melted and I burst into tears.

"Did I hurt you my love?" he asked tenderly.

"No Alan" I said, still crying "you didn't - it was wonderful, you've finally made me feel complete."

After I calmed down I decided that last night had been all about me. My wants. My desires. My needs. So today had to be all about him. As my arm was slowly coming back to life I reached out to touch him and he responded by placing his hand over mine as I hoped. He called me 'My Love' again and that started another surge of raw emotion. He asked what was wrong. I assured him I was just being a silly girl so he kissed away my tears: That only started them flowing yet again. All the while he kissed down my jaw, on to my collarbone and then my neck. Without thinking clearly I gently 'encouraged' him to go lower.

12