The Christmas Party Lush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got to my girls, worshipping them with his hands and then his mouth. Oh, such exquisite sensations. I wanted him to devour each one whole. Then he was kissing down towards my navel. No-one had ever got that far, in fact while I had allowed some of my former boyfriends to see me naked from the waist up, no man had ever seen me without panties. He sure smashed through that barrier last night!

In spite of my urge to stop him I forced myself to lay there tingling with anticipation, waiting to see what he would do next. A shock like a bolt of lightning rushed to my brain as I felt a light kiss on my lady. I gave an involuntary shudder as my legs clamped together. Ignoring this he carried on kissing all the way to my hip, then along the top of my thigh to my knee.

His tongue trailed along my inner thigh as he moved from my knee back towards my body again. About halfway along my legs opened of their own volition leaving his way clear to the prize. Thank god I kept my lady trimmed I thought as I felt his tongue lapping against her. I had never had such intense feelings before - feelings that were so much more intense than when I pleasured her myself.

Starting at the top of my mound he moved down the outside kissing each lip in turn, then slowly ran his tongue back up the full length of my cleft. At the top he moved down again not parting my lips; by this time I was starting to leak. As he started to lap at my juices I felt his tongue ease between my lips then slowly he started moving back towards the top, his tongue hungrily searching.

Electric shocks ran to my brain as he found my clit. Making little circles round it he tempted it from its hiding place triggering even more shocks. All the while I was panting and moaning while thrusting my hips at him just keep him there. "Oh my god, I'm Cumming" I cried, yet he continued to play with my clit. "Stop. Stop. I need you now" I pleaded. He moved back up my body and as he did his wonderful cock bumped against my needy body. Slipping inside he sought his way to my core again. There was almost no resistance this time - it was as if we were made for each other.

Wrapping myself round him, digging my nails into his back and tasting myself on his lips and tongue, I locked my legs behind his to make sure he couldn't pull out. I wanted to tell him how good this felt but all that came from my mouth was "Fuck, fuck that's right - deeper, deeper - argggggg" as each bolt of pure pleasure rushed to my brain. He started to pummel away at me while I was thrusting my hips up to meet his, trying to take him ever deeper as he bore down. Every nerve seemed to be firing at the same time and my whole body felt as if it was on fire - there was that boiling lava again. I had never felt more alive; suddenly it hit me. I knew I loved him. But my feelings went deeper than I ever imagined. When we parted I suddenly felt empty - as if part of me was missing - this only subsided when he put his arms around me and held me close.

Later that day

After a tense breakfast charged with left-over sexual energy we decided to go out to stop us falling back into bed. It was while she was getting dressed she spotted the picture of the young girl on my bedside cabinet. It was strange as she had been in the apartment before and had never noticed it. Perhaps it was because it lived in my bedroom. It's not as if it was hidden, it was always there in plain sight.

"You didn't tell me you're married" she said almost accusingly, "Is this your daughter?"

"No." I answered, "I'm not married and never have been. That's my sister. She was ten when that picture was taken." With this she relaxed as her suspicions died back but I could still see an underlying tension bubbling away beneath the surface.

We spent the rest of our day just doing "Normal" things. Gradually the remaining tension between us ebbed away and we started to enjoy just being in each others' company again. I had planned for us to go to a basketball game in the evening but instead we decided to have a pizza at our local Italian restaurant and then go home. As we settled in front of the television she brought up the subject I knew had been simmering away all day, starting with "Tell me about your family."

"Well" I said "there's not much to tell. We are a 'Normal' family - Mom, Dad and my sister Ruby, who's three years younger than me. They all live in Boston. Mom and Dad are both surgeons, Mom a general surgeon and Dad a specialist orthopaedic surgeon, while Ruby is a prize-winning architect. Dad wanted us both to go into medicine but Ruby loved Lego and was always building things and I always liked taking things apart to see how they worked so she became an architect and rather than repairing people I studied to become a mechanical engineer so I could build and repair machines."

Then she came out with the killer question, "And when can I meet them?"

I had to reply "That's exactly the same question mom has been asking about you."

Two weeks on

When we went to my parents everything seemed to go well. Mom and Dad took to her almost at once although when Ruby arrived Chantelle seemed taken aback but quickly regained her composure. Ruby also seemed a little off at first too, which isn't like her normally so when I got her alone I asked "What seems to be the problem between you two?"

Ruby started "Remember a couple of years ago I did some remodelling work on one of your company's buildings?"

"Yes - but what's that got to do with anything?"

"I met her then as she was big part of the team overseeing the work. At the end of the project I invited everyone out for a celebratory meal. One of her colleagues warned me about her, telling me she couldn't hold her drink. It seems they think she has no self control. That's why I don't think she's right for you."

"And did she get drunk?" I asked.

"Actually she didn't come. She cried off, saying she had a prior engagement."

Ruby, I said, I don't want to fall out with you so all I will tell you for now is she's not like that. If you were to ask the same person about her again, whoever it was would back me up. One day she'll tell you the whole story and you'll understand. But if you're going to judge her please, only judge her on today.

Over lunch Chantelle had her usual single glass of wine, refusing a refill every time it was offered. For the rest of the time we were there she only drank Pepsi and was charming my family with consummate ease, answering all the questions mom and dad asked and even going on to tell them some stories about her early life in Canada, several of which were new to me too. Ruby got her into a long conversation about the office renovations and how they were working out. It actually got so intense that dad had to remind her that Chantelle was my guest and was not there to talk about work.

Just before we left Ruby whispered to me "Well, I'm impressed."

"She is impressive, isn't she?" I said, giving her a wink.

I couldn't wait to get away because I had seen the skimpy see-through thong she had on, a thong I was hoping to remove with my teeth as soon as we were back in my apartment. She beat me to it though. As we were driving home she was giggling to herself then she opened her bag and showed me its contents. Neatly folded and nestling on top was her thong. It seemed she had removed it just before we left - I was a little disappointed at that. Still my cock instantly sprang to life at the sight and after we got home we made good use of her state of undress.

Roughly a month later

We arranged for a short vacation in Canada which we combined with a weeks' stay with Chantelle's parents. When we arrived we were told that we would be in the spare room. Chantelle asked why we weren't going to be in 'her' room. Frankly I was surprised too, thinking we would be in separate rooms but didn't say anything. Her mom, looking at her dad then at me then back to Chantelle, said "As your room is next to ours and the walls are quite thin we thought that to save you any embarrassment we would give you the spare room for a little more privacy: Apart from that your room only has a single bed and the spare room has a double." It was then Chantelle realised what she was intimating and started blushing - she looks so gorgeous when she blushes.

Nothing happened until the third night. After we had showered and before we fell asleep she said "Can I tell you a secret?" I nodded. "When I was a teenager we went on a trip to our cabin on the lake. I saw several boys goofing about on the beach in front of their girlfriends and distinctly remember seeing one boy who had an obvious wet spot on the front of his trunks. I thought - I wonder what that tastes like. I really don't know what came over me. I had forgotten all about it until we got here and saw the family picture that dad had asked one of the boys take that day, sitting on the hall table. That brought it all rushing back." She looked at me and I could see both want and doubt in her eyes, then she continued "Perhaps I could try?"

Her first blow job - of course I was up for it but didn't want to seem too eager as by now HE was fully upstanding. With a smile I nodded 'yes' and she tentatively she took him in her hand, seemingly unsure if she really would go through with it. Then she stiffened her resolve. Flicking her tongue across the tip she took the pearl of moisture gathered there into her mouth, then placing her lips on the tip gradually covered the whole crown, slipping downwards until she had about half of me in her mouth. She looked up and I could see the question in her beautiful green eyes. "That's great, just keep doing what you're doing but use your tongue as well."

All she needed was a little encouragement. She started bobbing her head, never taking more than half of me in while swirling her tongue along my shaft. Finally, as she drew back to the crown, she looked up me again. I said "That's good - the underside is the most sensitive."

Taking my cue she lapped at the underside of my crown at the same time she took my balls into her hand, gently massaging them. What she lacked in experience, she certainly made up for with enthusiasm. As I got near I whispered I'm going to cum.

She pulled herself off me just as I erupted, spraying my jizz all over her sweet face.

"How did you learn to do that" I asked. She whispered "Porn" drawing a finger through a rope of my jizz: That she had watched pornography was yet another thing I didn't know about her. Wiping her finger across her lips and giving a sort of half smile she tentatively drew her tongue across her top lip to taste my offering. "Mmm" she said, "salty."

"Now come here sexy" I said. She knee walked up the bed until she was directly above my face. Placing my hands on her hips she looked down and asked "Are you sure?" I nodded. She slowly lowered herself down. I buried myself between her plump, warm and welcoming folds as I started to worship at her Temple of Venus. "Yes, Yes, Yesss, Ooh" she cried, frantically rubbing herself on my chin as I lapped ever closer to her clit. When I found what I sought there was a sudden gush of moisture accompanied by shudder that passed through her whole body, followed by a long contented sigh. She finally lifted herself off and looked down at me with a look of horror on her face. "I've never had anything like that happen to me before, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be - I rather liked it."

Sheepishly she replied "So did I, it was wonderful - If it didn't gross you out, could we do it again sometime?"

"What, all of it?"

"Oh yes, all of it."

"If it makes you happy."

"It did, it really did. Are you sure you didn't mind the mess?"

"Not at all. Anything as long as you're happy."

Untangling herself she said as she took a tissue from the box on the bedside cabinet, "I do love you so" dabbing her face dry and then my own before kissing my cheek. "Perhaps we should clean up now. If we were at home I would suggest we showered together but I think that would be going too far."

At breakfast her Mom remarked how radiant Chantelle looked - with a smile that said she had a good idea why. When she realised what her Mom was hinting at she just blushed, looking gorgeous as always. Her dad just looked up and said innocently "Did you both sleep well?" although with a smile that told us he also knew. Because of her parents thoughtfulness we had tried to keep any noise to the minimum but it seems we failed in that. At the end of our time with them and as we were leaving, her dad drew me aside and told me that 'his girl' looked the happiest they had seen her for a long time. When Chantelle asked me later what her dad said I simply replied he told me they had both noticed how happy and relaxed she seemed. "I am, I really am" she replied.

On the Saturday after we got back from Canada we were passing the photo booth in our local Walmart where we spotted a small boy of about four standing there alone. Chantelle squatted down and asked him if he was OK. I'm waiting for my mom and Sandy to find me he said, beginning to snivel. Just then a harassed looking woman with a younger child sitting in the seat of her shopping trolley came up. "There you are Robert" she said, giving us a very suspicious look as she dried his tears and kissed his cheek. "Mummy's here now you clever boy. Let's get you home - it's time for your nap." She picked him up and they swept off without a backwards glance, the boy holding on tightly round her neck.

"I hope I would look after our kids better than that" she whispered.

I didn't say anything at the time but when we got back to her place with the shopping I said "Did I hear you say 'our kids' back there?" She blushed - she looks really gorgeous when she blushes - did I mention that before? It's true, she really does.

"You weren't supposed to hear that" she said.

"Well I did" then taking both her hands in mine and looking straight into her eyes I continued, "Next week I was going to ask you a question but now seems like a much better time." Taking a deep breath I said "Chantelle, will you marry me?"

"Yes" she replied as she folded me into her arms and whispered "Yes. Yes. Yes."

When I extracted myself from her passionate kisses I asked, light-heartedly, "And just how many kids are we going to have?"

With a wicked glint in her eyes she answered "Well we'll have to practice quite a lot first and when we get it right the question will be, how many can we afford?"

12