The Christmas Wish Pt. 02

Story Info
Nick and I get closer and take it to the bedroom.
2.8k words
4.62
4.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me I did not order this."

"No Sir the gentleman at the bar sent it over."

The gentleman, I was in shock, it was Nick, he smiled at me then came to my table.

"Can I join you, Bill? How was your date?"

For no reason whatsoever I started to cry, Nick came up and pulled me to my feet and held me close to his incredible body. He held me tight as I got it all out of my system, I pulled my head back and those eyes glowed a red tinge.

Nick leaned in and gently kissed me on the lips, our lips barely touching, so sensitive so seductive, my cock started to grow, my body and mind were both ready to give themselves to this man. He sat me back in my seat and pushed my chair in, he took a seat across from me, he took my hand in his and held it.

"Was it that bad Bill?"

"The worse Nick, and I have been on some terrible dates before."

"I'm sorry to hear that Bill, maybe we can salvage this evening just you and I."

He smiled at me, and I melted, he could have me, use me discard me, then take me back. Nick and I had another drink then decided to go out for dinner. He knew of this place a small bistro that served the best food in this entire city, and the man knew what he was talking about.

This was a dream date, the man held my hand, opened my doors, pulled my chair for me, kept his eyes focused on me the entire time. We ate more than any two people should on a first date, we would go for a walk then he would bring me home.

He kissed me on my front step, asked me for a second date, tomorrow night at seven, he and I to take in dinner and a movie at the local cinema. He got in his truck and drove off; I stood on the front step for a few minutes. I walked in the house and stood leaned against my front door, I felt weightless, I felt like I had met my perfect man.

Using his buddy's phone Brandon sent me some nasty messages about me leaving and not paying the bar tab, what a useless old cocksucker I really was. How he hated people like me who thought a guy his age might be the least bit interested in a great guy like himself. I warned him I would contact his company and let them know what he was all about. The messages stopped and I never heard from Brandon ever again.

What I did not know is that Nick had gone to find Brandon to teach the boy some manners, once his friends dropped him at his home, too drunk to drive, Nick knocked on his house door. Brandon opened his door to Nicks fist in his face, Nick got on top of him and beat some sense into him. He warned him if he ever went near or tried to contact me, he would come back and finish what he had started.

Nick left him his front door wide open, Brandon knocked out from an upper cut to the jaw, Brandon woke a couple hours later naked, his clothes on the front lawn, shaken and terrified Nick might come back. Nick had no plans to return to see him, he only hoped that maybe Brandon might have learnt a lesson.

I was on cloud nine the entire day, Nick messaged me asking how I was and how my day was progressing. He showed concern over me and my feelings, he told me he could not wait till seven to see me again. I wanted to tell him to come over and get naked just him and I in the pool then my bedroom.

The day dragged on, might be because I watched the clock all day long, I could not wait till seven when Nick would come get me. I got dressed up, I would try to make an impression on him, all I could remember of last night was when Nick gently pressed his lips so my own, how attentive he was towards me, I knew I wanted more from him.

I was ready at six thirty, I checked myself for the hundredth time, damn I looked pretty good if I do say so myself. Six forty-five Nick pulled in the drive; I watched as he checked his hair in his rearview mirror. I was like a teenager going on my first date. He got out of his truck and walked to my doorway, a gentle knock, I waited so I would not seem so desperate. I slowly opened the door to this incredibly handsome man, with a bouquet of flowers.

Nick had gotten his hair cut and styled, his beard trimmed, his neck shaved smooth, looked like brand-new clothes that suited him so well. He and I stood there checking each other out, I was almost drooling over this handsome man.

"Nick, you look so incredibly handsome."

Of course, I was red faced giving him this compliment, Nick walked in and took my hand, he pulled me in for a kiss. He and I an inch from each other he looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Billy how is it possible that you got better looking over night?"

His lips back on my own we kissed, we both got hard, we both turned red.

"How about a drink before we go Nick."

"Yes, a beer would be nice."

I got us both a drink and we sat and talked, he asked about my day he told me about his own.

"You know Bill this is what I want from a man, one that I can come home and tell him how my day was, and he can tell me how his own went."

"You and I seem to be looking for the same thing Nick, if you really wanted, we could just stay in and sit and talk, watch a movie here, order a pizza."

"Would that be okay Bill? I have had a long day and I am very tired, not sure I could stay awake for an entire movie."

I took his hand and led him to the sofa, we sat looking at each other, we talked about everything from exes to our day to day lives. Nick had two grown children, his wife had passed years ago, he always knew he was gayer than straight.

The men he met trying to date were so much like the ones I dated, we were both sure we had dated the same guy as it was exactly the same thing that had happened to us both. We ordered in take out, we both wanted something simple, not to filling, we ate then we would sit and watch the movie.

I would put on a movie he and I could snuggle in close to each other, I laid back and had him lay on me. Not even twenty minutes in he was asleep, a soft snore he would sleep thru the entire movie. I pulled the blanket over us so he would be nice and warm.

I loved how he snuggled in close to me, his body so warm, the snore so sensual. I missed having this with a man, Nick woke up as the credits rolled, he looked at me and smiled.

"How was the movie, Bill?"

"Not too bad, the snuggle buddy I had was the best part of the whole thing."

Nick pressed his lips to my own, with him on top of me I was where I wanted to be right now.

"I should probably get going Bill."

"Or you could stay the night with me Nick."

He and I smiled at each other; he pressed his lips to mine once again.

"If your sure Bill, I don't want to rush into this."

"Nick, I want you to stay please, let's go to bed."

Here we were in my bedroom standing close to each other our lips on each other's, I started to unbutton his shirt. He seemed shy at first, then once I had it undone, I rolled it off his shoulders, I placed it on the chair in my room.

Nick stood there while I undressed him, next his jeans, the button so stiff, then the zipper, his cock was pressing the fabric so tight. I got his pants off then his socks, he had me stand and he undressed me, he removed my shirt then ran his hand over my chest then removed my trousers.

His hand went to the bulge in my underwear, he was making me harder and the precum poured out. We got in bed then took our underwear off, Nick got on top of me, I felt his cock on my body this man had the biggest cock I had ever felt in my entire life.

I took it in my hand and held it, my hand would not close over it, it was not only long but very thick, he was untrimmed, and his cock was uncut, his balls were huge his cock was pouring out precum like a leaky faucet. I knew I had to taste it, I wanted to hold it in both hands, I wanted to suck a load right out of his huge cock and savor every last drop.

I rolled us over and kissed him, I kissed his furry chest to his pointy nipples, Nick moaned as I kissed his body. My hands were all over him, I kissed my way to his huge cock, it really was a massive pole. I would have fun trying to suck his huge cock.

Nick laid back his hands laced behind his head, I slowly peeled back his foreskin to reveal his knob covered in a rich layer of precum. It looked as good as it would taste I was sure of it, my tongue landed on the tip of his knob, his cock squirted out more of that precious fluid.

Nick pulled me in for a kiss, his eyes glowing red, I obediently went back to his cock, I slowly took in more of his cock inside my mouth, somehow it slid down my throat, I was not sure how, but his cock disappeared till I had fur on my nose, and balls on my chin. I worked his cock till he shot me full.

I have to admit I did choke on his load it was beyond huge, that cock of his continued to fill me up with his seed. I sucked and swallowed every last drop he could feed me; His hips pressed his cock in deeper as his cock shot me with his massive load. I knew he would be a great lover pounding his huge cock deep inside of me. Nick had to pull me off of his cock and pull me in for a kiss, he seemed more passionate.

Nick held me down his eyes shimmered in the dim light of the bedroom lamp, there was that red glimmer in his eyes once again. I was both turned on and scared at the same time, would he take me and pound me? Use me? Push his big cock into my tight hole and break me in two? Damn I sure hope so.

He kissed me and smiled at me, I wanted him to fold me up and press his huge cock inside of me. I craved his cock right now, the look in his eyes I could tell he knew what I wanted. He took my one leg and placed it on his shoulder, then the other.

He spat in his hand and stroked his big cock, he spit again and lathered up my hole, his middle finger breached my hole, then his massive cock was at my back door. I pushed he pushed his cock somehow slid in, I knew this was an impossible feat, the sheer size of his cock should not be able to slide in me.

Once in and to the base, he held it there in place, his cock seemed to grow inside of me, it pressed the walls of my ass outwards. I was at the edge of screaming when his cock stopped swelling, he looked me in the eyes, that same red glow seemed to melt the pain away.

He started slow, his cock in the slowly back out, the momentum quickly rose then it felt like his cock doubled in size. Once his cock started to shoot, I felt in inside my stomach, I was sure it had shot right thru me. I would be able to taste his cum being shot thru my ass.

Nick growled as his load shot inside of me, he grabbed my cock and stroked it till I shot myself in the face and neck. I had never shot so much cum in my entire lifetime, not sure what Nick was doing to me, but I felt like I was alive, reborn, starting anew.

Nick collapsed on top of me, his cock slowly slid out of me, my hole would never be the same, I felt gaped wide open, his rich delicious cum poured out of me. He lay there spent worn out, he would soon be asleep, I had to clean us up, I could not sleep like this all night.

I rolled him off and got up to get a warm wet towel, I checked my hole in the mirror, I was still gaped wide open, I could easily slide my whole fist in. I went in and cleaned the man up, he did not wake up, wiping his semi erect cock I still could not believe that had been inside my mouth and deep inside my ass, I had never taken anything this big ever in my life.

My ass still was dripping cum, the man had filled me full, I cleaned up the bed then crawled in beside this amazing guy. He pulled me in close to him, I covered us up and soon dozed off, I woke up at seven when he got back in bed from peeing. He smiled at me his cock semi erect, I had to taste it, I got between his legs, his cock still dripping precum and a little bit of urine.

I tried to take his cock into my mouth, but I could only take his knob, Nick grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss. He once again gave me that look, the flash of red and I went back to his cock, like his obedient little slave boy, now I could swallow his huge pole to the base. I sucked that monster till it fed me its rich delicious cream, his cock flooded me with cum.

I licked the man clean, not a drop would be wasted, he smiled at me pulling me on top of him, he leaned in and kissed me. That red twinkle in his eyes once again, I was falling for this man under me, he had me under his spell. He rolled on top of me and showered me with kisses, he would take my cock into his mouth and do wonderful things to it.

I am not sure I had ever cum so quickly or so much in one session, my entire pubic bone ached I had shot so much cum. Nick fed me my load our mouths locked into each other, he held me in position I was his to do with as he pleased.

Nick folded me up, he would take my ass once again, his eyes sparked a crimson red and he spit in his hand, wet his cock, then spat in his hand once again and wet my hole, he shoved three fingers in to loosen me up. His cock sank in, and he was a fucking machine, no sooner all in then all the way back out.

When the cock comes back in the feeling of intrusion, makes you moan out almost scream as your hole is spread apart. Nick pounded me this time, my whole body was being pushed towards the headboard. He grabbed my cock and squeezed it in his muscular hand, he did not stroke it he held it squishing it, my balls retracted and wham I shot my chest and abs.

Nick grabbed my hips and the assault continued, he pounded my ass till I was on the verge of surrender, just as he was to cum this look came over his face. It was almost terrifying, he shot his load in deep, his head went back, and he growled as his cock rammed his seed deep inside of me.

He pulled his cock out and lay on top of me his eyes on my own, his lips coming to mine, as he was about to shut his eyes that red glow once again. He had me under his control completely, I was his puppet, he could do what he wanted to me, and I would let him. I was sure at this point I was in love with this man.