The Soldier

Story Info
Meeting him I knew I had to take him home and keep him.
1.2k words
4.55
7.8k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Calvin by chance, I was leaving the bar and walking home as I had had way to many drinks tonight, but I had fun, I even sang karaokee. Yeah me singing not a pretty site that is for sure, some were kind, complimenting me, but I know singing would never be my path in life.

I was walking along, the bridge up ahead it was one of those suspended bridges, really high and rocks at the bottom. It kind of gently swung when the wind is just right, in my state I worried I may have to lean over the edge and let out some if the excess alcohol I had consumed.

I was coming up to the center when I saw him, he was sitting on the upper outer ledge, I was sure he was going to jump. I slowly walked up to him, then let him know I was coming up on him and did not want to startle him.

"Just leave me alone please! I don't want to jump but I can't take it anymore!"

"Please just talk to me, tell me what is bothering you."

"I don't want to talk! I want to do this."

"Come on man talk to me, I will not come close to you, just talk to me, you might actually feel better."

He sat there not a word said, I leaned up on the edge staying away from him, like I had promised.

"Please talk to me, tell me your name."

"It's Calvin, and who are you?"

"My name is William but my friends call me Billy. You are my friend now so you can call me Billy, can I call you Cal?"

"The only person who ever called me Cal was my brother, he was killed in action, at my side."

He started to cry, he told me he wanted to be with his brother, he had no friends and no one cared if he lived or died.

"That is not true is it Cal, I care and you and I are friends for life now."

"Billy thank you for this, but there are so many things wrong with me, you can't seriously want to help me thru any of this do you?"

"Cal if you and I are friends I will be at your side holding your hand for anything."

He started to cry, so many pent up emotions came to the surface, he sat there and cried and cried.

"Cal can I hug you please? Please Cal let me hold you so you know I am here for you."

He swung his legs over and landed on his feet on the sidewalk, he held out his arms and I pulled him in. He cried on my shoulder for a good ten minutes, he and I did not let go of each other for two seconds during that time. I have never sobered up so fast in my entire lifetime.

He pulled back and looked me in the eyes, I pulled him back in and held him close to me. He no longer cried but needed to be held. He pulled back I reached down and grabbed his backpack, he was coming home with me now.

I kept my arm around him holding him at my side, he did not pull away he kept his arm around me.

"Where are we going Billy?"

"My house, I assume you don't have a place to live?"

"No I am homeless, I have given so much to my country and have been left to die on her streets, or off one of her bridges."

"You will not be doing that anytime soon my friend, I will take care of you."

When we got to my place he was amazed at the size of the place, I owned a three bedroom house, with a pool in the back yard, open concept in a great neighborhood. I brought his bag to his bedroom, I told him he could sleep in here or with me if he needed to be at my side.

"Could I sleep with you Billy? Not feeling right just yet."

"Yes, of course, I assume this is dirty clothes in the bag?"

"Yes, and I really need a shower."

I took his hand and led him to my ensuite, I handed him a new toothbrush and turned on the shower. He undressed as he brushed, I took his clothes to the laundry room. There was not a clean anything in this bag. I went back to my room and got him a pair of loose fitting boxer shorts, while he showered I brushed.

Yeah okay I watched him as he washed his long hair he had untied, beautiful brown hair, the man had a full beard, a furry chest, perky nipples and pecs that jumped as he flexed. He was very thin and had a full set of abs that laundry could be scrubbed on.

A very hairy bush, a four inch soft cock, and a hairy set of nuts, long hairy legs, and two perfect feet, the man's ass was incredible, a perfect bubble butt with a strip of hair along the crack.

"Billy man could you scrub my back for me? I feel so dirty everywhere."

He did not have to ask twice, I pulled off my clothes and got in with him, pretty sure he wanted me to scrub it outside of the shower but hey I saw the opportunity and I was taking it. I lathered up the cloth and scrubbed that beautiful muscular back of his.

I even went down to his butt cheeks and down his legs to his feet, he turned and his cock was that much bigger. I scrubbed my way up to his crotch, all over his ever growing cock and balls. I held his cock in my hand that thing spewed out more and more precum. I had to taste it I took his cock in my mouth and sucked down.

Once deep inside my mouth and throat his body convulsed as his cock and balls unloaded deep inside my mouth. I sucked very single drop he could muster. I got back to washing the man down up his abs to his chest, I did his neck to his ears to his handsome face.

"You're very thorough when you wash a guys back aren't you Billy?"

"One should never do half a job, I like to get it all done."

I handed him one of my finest towels I own, this thing felt like silk to ones skin, he dried himself his eyes on my own body.

"Cal would you let me trim your beard for you?"

"Billy man you can do anything you want to me right now."

"Really? Anything you say?"

I laughed as I said it, I had so many thoughts right now, him in my bed naked was the one I looked forward too. He sat on the toilet and I got the trimmer out, I trimmed his beard to perfection, this guy was so handsome.

Warm brown eyes, a perfect nose, long lush eyelashes, and a pouty mouth, I so wanted to lean in and kiss the man right now. I cleaned him up and handed him the boxer shorts, he looked at them, then threw them on the vanity.

"Billy man I always sleep naked."