All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Notomol Ch. 02'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 year ago

I love guerrilla warfare. :)

5 Stars.

LwcbyLwcbyabout 1 year ago

Thank You so much!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm really getting into this story and enjoying it immensely. Great work from you as always. Thank you.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

So good Sir . I am hooked again .

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Love how you establish their reason to fight, which was what the Izumyrians perpetrated on Dusova: every great quest requires a just cause that stirs the blood to fight--and BOY did we get one! That's a LOT of motivation AND it rallies everyone together eventually.

We don't have much more than first impressions right now, but can't wait to see how adding Senderra helps them: she possesses a major fire in her belly to see justice meted out. Kolasovets still seems too tentative, though, and I don't know how much Motekin can truly help as a kind of guslar.

So far they aren't doing badly, as they felled one Izumyrian rider and hobbled another to tell the tale. You've left the guerrilla war largely up in the air, but I'm really looking forward to another installment soon. 5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are a fantastic story teller. Thanks KS

Richard1940Richard19404 months ago

I think the Izumyrians have stirred up a lot of trouble for themselves. Looking forward to where this is going.

Comentarista82Comentarista828 days ago

We already see some of Motekin's less-than-flattering remarks recorded about Kolasovets. That will enrage once discovered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...