All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Notomol Ch. 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

I would like to know who killed the remaining Izumyrians when Notomol's group left, as that would mean there's more to join with Notomol!

Love both interludes with Kolasovets and Senderra: the trees "interpretation" proved so fascinating, although I don't know why Kolasovets regretting sharing about the Birch with her, as it was only information and for all we know, Senderra didn't register it as more than that. I LOVED when Senderra wittily told that oaf to "take his little arrow somewhere else," as she's warming to Kolasovets.

I really find it odd, though, that you'd have fighters join that are trying to undermine Notomol. While he may very well "win them over," that's exactly what no one should face when keeping sharp is the priority. They don't need the infighting to distract them from their goal, as now they'll be quite harried and hard-pressed to evade the search parties trying to find them and eliminate them.

Thanks for such an intriguing tale! Loving every installment...just wishing each part could come faster. 5

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Yes . I agree they will need GR8er numbers . So far so good . And the stort is even better .

Richard1940Richard19404 months ago

i think Comentarista82 is on the right track. Still enjoying it.

Comentarista82Comentarista823 days ago

Evane reminds me TONS of Meeli Deadeyes.

***

I will mention something about the work "f**k," which is that its first recorded use occurred in 1535 in its current spelling. Since we're talking about 937 here... Hardly worth dinging the story for, but others can find the same in the Online Etymology Dictionary.

***

The Achilles' heel here is letting Vidrik badmouth Notomol's leadership, although I remember it will resolve later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...