All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Notomol Ch. 06'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mina_Mina_about 1 year ago

Well written! It makes the waiting time between chapters too long :-)

TaradarTaradarabout 1 year ago

The Izumyrians keep on coming. It feels like someone would have to emulate ludjevik and sabotage the plans from izumyr itself somehow.

golasgilgolasgilabout 1 year ago

Enjoying the build of this one

LwcbyLwcbyabout 1 year ago
Just keeps getting better!

Great story!!! Nuff Said!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brillant, simply brillant. Thank you very much for Sharing your Story.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

We're a shade light on the female fighter's contributions, save Inita's. We haven't really heard tons about Dusca and not as much about Senderra and Evane as I would have thought. You made me laugh, though, with Senderra's invite to Kolasovets to eat with her, Inita and Evane--or Inita was to drag him by the heels to eat! I still think you're hiding how much Senderra REALLY likes Kolasovets--and using your misdirection to try to show Inita sweet on him or him sweet on her.

We witnessed bits and pieces of Motekin's whining and uneven storytelling, but to read how much he despised everyone really made his death anticlimactic and certainly appropriate. What a downer! It appeared this event strengthened Notomol and others to screen new entries to greatly reduce internal strife and possible assassinations. Good thing, too.

To have Notomol doubt himself is perfectly in keeping with an epic, where the hero must get knocked down to rise again. You used Marmos perfectly to remind him what is at stake. Even Kolasovets got his due from killing the mercenary captain Arnger, and it would not be a bad idea to clearly shape him into a VERY capable second-in-command, something none of your supporting characters have clearly done in other similar stories; Kolasovets found his voice to defend Notomol when it was most needed, and this opens the door for Kolasovets to learn enough to stand in the gap when needed.

Notomol & company routed nearly 150 mercenaries, and although 400 more come, I LOVE their chances to prevail. They don't have competent leaders and both Notomol and the Stonje denizens are ready to shed blood.

Loved this installment especially. 5

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

AE . One of another captivating works from you . I have no problem with a longer wait . That just means better longer chapters . Again you exceed most others . I appreciate your world building . It is so real . It is as if it came from real history books . Thank you.

PakePakeabout 1 year ago

Love youre story. I do mis the next chapter button. What happend with it?

Comentarista82Comentarista824 days ago

LOVED finding this gem, once Eiven Cloudy-eye from Pitve joined: "Cinna was very excited. He'd used up a week's worth of words in a matter of moments." It's precisely well-placed, sarcastic or funny phrases like this set at unexpected points that make readers laugh and smile. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...