All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Notomol Ch. 08'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

I had so missed Guenna (and forgotten about her tactics)--but especially Giedra and her snarky wit! I'd also forgotten about the insufferable duchess. Guess I'll have to re-read where we would have last seen Guenna and Giedra. I sure love there's more humor here!

I'll love seeing what happens once Notomol finds this band. I'll have to re-read this to leave a longer comment later. 5

elphantasmo69elphantasmo69about 1 year ago

Amazing! I knew something sounded familiar in recent chapters but couldn't quite make the connection as I thought that this was a later time frame from the previous Chronicle. Love it and all of your works. You're truly one of the most gifted authors on the site.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 year ago

Oh my. When I pulled up my homepage on Lit and saw that I had for updates, I thought, "Please be Notomol. Please be Notomol." And YES! It was! :)

Loved it. 5 Stars, Sir!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 year ago

Oh my. When I pulled up my homepage on Lit and saw that I had for updates, I thought, "Please be Notomol. Please be Notomol." And YES! It was! :)

Loved it. 5 Stars, Sir!

SerpsorSerpsorabout 1 year ago

Oh yeah *that* duchess.

Yay crossover!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Wish i had the patience to wait and read, but damn i love it!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Oh so smart AE . What a perfect colorful group to join the party .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’ve always hated the Duchess and her crew… the new babe Borna is gonna be raised by these awful people with no common sense.

Comentarista82Comentarista827 days ago

Well, damn it! I never came back and left a longer comment as I promised! I must be losing it...

***

Liesma Horseface must partially fulfill a comic relief need, as even Guenna doesn't consider her ugly. It is funny however when Giedra complains about Liesma because she is clearly taller. However, thank you so much for how you picture the new addition and how get your feels about it; I similarly enjoy her promising to kill Prosquetel by saying she has to be the one to kill him because he's so obnoxious and such a slime ball. For that matter, Lemek is not that far behind, and only Guenna's wits and observations save the entire group from being wiped out by the Izumyrians at that farm.

***

I love this comment: "I suppose the lecher can't change his spots," when talking about Iduallon. Talk about a complete blockhead at every turn!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...