All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Notomol Ch. 14'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LwcbyLwcbyabout 1 year ago
Thank You!!!!

Excellent Story! I'm like a kid waiting to open presents. Keep refreshing several times a day. Just Excellent, One of your best!!! Thanks Again!!!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

I wonder what's stalling Notomal from espressing his feelings for Guenna ? I mean whens he finally going to jump her bones ?

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 1 year ago

You sir are truly a great story teller - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So very good. Thank you.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

So look forward to this story!

SerpsorSerpsorabout 1 year ago

That was so close to being a tragedy

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Quite true yet very sad Notomol had no future with all those fools wishing to only save their precious status quo. You explained the political pitfalls and intrigues very well! It still feels like a defeat of sorts, and you lead this story in a direction far different than any of your others; it is not unlike you bringing the least likeliest candidate to the forefront as such a possibly tenous time with Nafni--but what a great save!

It still feels very strange reading this. Despite that, you piqued my curiosity with this new angle. Can't wait to see how you play it out. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep em coming! I just know they aren’t all going to live happily,ever after in the boondocks. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

MimiRayMimiRayabout 1 year ago

This was very deep, and very intelligently thought out. I have no idea where it's going, and that's a good thing. Love your characters, and love your world.

jcus0511jcus0511about 1 year ago

This has been a great yarn from the get go with many interesting & varied characters. The saintly warrior Notomol is both engaging and frustrating - he is just too good verging on too nice. Of all the characters I connect with Guem is definitely the one.

In my imagination I can see this story going in my possible directions. Considering the politicking around Hvad though and the rival factions at work with their greedy inept leaders I don’t think it will be long before Notomol is called on has to get involved once again & to ultimately find a way to unite various factions of course, with the assistance of the Uplanders. This should pave the way for Guem to step into the role of boss cocky a position she is clearly growing into after each episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...