All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Notomol Ch. 15'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
cliqueggecliqueggeabout 1 year ago

Stunning story telling as usual - I await your next series with anticipation - thank you

LwcbyLwcbyabout 1 year ago
Best Ending of them All

Thank You!!!! I am sad it's over, but so happy it ended awesomely!!!!! I know Ludjvit did what he had to, but it still sucked... This ending was Awesome!!! Looking forward to your next one, can it please be like the Varna and the Chronicles stories? Those two series are a lot alike, and in my NSHO your best!!!!!

..

zainbainzainbainabout 1 year ago

Extraordinarily good

jay_pearcejay_pearceabout 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing another wonderful story with us all.

FljimFljimabout 1 year ago

I do not have the words to rightly explain how much I enjoy and appreciate your work. Thank you!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 year ago

It's the same problem I have with ALL of your stories... It's over way too soon!

Ah well, don't feel bad. It could've been 200 chapters and I still would've felt that way. :)

I loved this one. 5 Stars to you sir!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Once again AE . You killed it . I/we could not have asked for a better full circle account of " The Three Sisters " . I swear it is almost as though it is the folklore of our own ancestors . So good and we get so caught up in the characters . Enough to shed tears for them . That is hard to do Sir .

Well done again . Thank you .

Dusu68Dusu68about 1 year ago

Thanks for another engaging page-turner! You have quite the knack for inventing a world and then fleshing out the culture and personalities, built on a fascinating story line that readers will relate to with a passion. Can’t wait for your new invented world.

Dusu68Dusu68about 1 year ago

Thanks for another engaging page-turner! You have quite the knack for inventing a world and then fleshing out the culture and personalities, built on a fascinating story line that readers will relate to with a passion. Can’t wait for your new invented world.

jcus0511jcus0511about 1 year ago

And so ends this well written and most engaging yarn in a most appropriate way with good people and their values rising t.o the surface even amongst testing ongoing realities overlayed with many different aspirations and abilities. Mostly I liked the fact that storytelling and the oral traditions of folk were maintained and history was preserved for the future.

I too look forward to another saga from AE whose capacity to create multiple complex characters who are empathetic while sharing at times volatile physical and social settings is first class. Cheers & well done AE.

HalyardHalyardabout 1 year ago

What an excellent epic this has been! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another story of yours to treasure

Lazer137Lazer137about 1 year ago

Great ending to an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a glorious epic. Thank you so much for keeping us entertained over this series of adventures. You are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So sad to see it end. A small part of me hoped Obran’s arrival was setting up the next cliffhanger. Alas. Nonetheless an awesome story. Thank you.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 year ago

A good tale. Guenna and Nothomol grew on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply awesome. And I'm amazed about your excellent feeling for the right moment to end the story.

Cheers from one, who grew up close to Aspern and Essling.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 1 year ago

Such a gripping story, very grateful that you posted it so regularly. I was quite invested in the characters. Excellent move changing the narrator mid stream. Will be keeping an eye out for your next offering!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Notomol, the understated leader seeking to find a place to belong. Guenna, the brave young woman, testing herself to find someone to admire like Veran. The constant battle of staying true to one’s self is the theme that resonates in your stories.

Staying true to yourself, now that is a worthy goal.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Looking forward to more tales like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear AE, thank you for this wonderful tale.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Probably the most balanced story you've written, in terms of happy endings for most involved--and especially in escaping the war and having to deal further with the Izumyrians. Seems Nafni steals the spotlight and even rights many wrongs in songs by correcting them and composing new ones or redesigning old ones. 5

KerbouchardKerbouchardabout 1 year ago

Such a great storyteller. Your characters come alive. Their strengths and weaknesses, brought into stark contrast through actions and dialogue. I read books daily from Lit, Storiesonline and mostly Royal Road. Your tales are the ones that get me most excited to jump into your worlds. You are my favorite author. Thank you so much AspernEssling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent as always. Wonderful addition to the Hvad epic. Terrible shame they didn’t have a child to be the next great strategist and leader.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you! I love these three novels of yours soooo much!

bagmanstevebagmansteve11 months ago

Put all three into a book on Amazon so I can buy it. Please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Boy oh boy what an epic story, thank you so much for your time and effort in creating this amazing read for us readers. KS

servant111servant1118 months ago

Phenomenal. One of the best and immersive novels gels have ever read

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you! I am a fan, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Superb epic. Exceptionally well written and wise. I'm sorry it's over. Thank you for your talent and creativity.

used2bjustjused2bjustj7 months ago

What an awesome tale. Great description of sites and battles.

5/5

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...