All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Harold the Healer Ch. 10'

by PunMagic

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AardieAardie11 months ago

I love these Harold the Healer stories. They are like chicken soup for the soul.

The humor is great and most people are likable.

It is hard to judge the ethics of the serial philanderer. It seems to be acceptable to all as part of his traveling ministry and it is clear he is committed to and loves his family. It is also supported by the mage lifestyle they both share. As late my as she is ok with it, that’s all that matters.

RasmatRasmatabout 1 month ago

It's always a Good Day when a new chapter of Harold's story arrives. I did look up kenaf. As to why we don't grow it, my guess would be one of or a combination of the following; Government incompetence- state and/or federal, Big Ag or Big Pharma. A century after a blight that scared Big Lumber, growing Black Currants is still illegal in some states. Brazil gets more Ethanol per acre of a grass crop than we do from corn. Kenaf has anti-cancer and other other properties beneficial to human health. Big Pharma and by extension, Big Oil, just won't allow that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPunMagic@PunMagic
March 20, 2024: HTH Ch 12 was published. Enjoy! 8-) March 19, 2024: HTH Ch 11 was republished under its correct name. It had been published as just "The Chronicles of Harold the Healer" on its third attempt after the moderators thought that it was written by an AI. December...