The Chronicles of Ivory!

Story Info
Beautiful interracial lovers he is Black Dom, she sub!
3k words
4.18
5.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pastry I Can't Wait To Try

I first saw Ivory on a nightclub floor, I was on a balcony she was 30ft below. But even from that distance I could tell that she was stunning by the way she moved and the flow of her hair, I caught her eye and I saw her smile. A black Frenchmen standing next to me, said she is looking up at you. She has a taste for cum, but only if you are black and well hung, I was only one of the two. My name is Andra my name is Isaac Black your American? yes, I nod.

You see her down on the floor, the pretty one in the short black dress. I hear she gives a great blowjob. But that's all she will do for you, my American friend. Her name is Ivory, she is a virgin, white and pure, comes from money, but she won't let you, you know, he said with a smile, so take what you can get, that is if you measure up. I look at him with a cocky grin, knowing she hasn't met me yet. silly Frenchmen I won't take your bet.

I meet her on the dance floor she was more beautiful under the flashing lights. I took her by her hand as we danced upon the floor, I pull her into my arms, and I whispered in her ear, you will never be the same once I walk you out that door. You will be with me and learn from me, your life has just begun. I will stay with you and dance with you, I'll take care of you and teach you a different kind of fun, a one-on-one fun.

I was 30 she was not yet 21, Ivory is 5'3 36D 22 34 with thick dark hair, her eyes are brown with a touch of green eyes like I have never seen. She has beautiful feet and toes what can I say I love her from head to toe. when I hear her voice or see her smile, I then understand why poets write. I am a black American, who has been playing European pro basketball in Spain, for past 7yrs.This will be my first year playing in France. I am 6'6 with broad shoulders a 32-inch waist with smooth chocolate skin, and 9 1/2 inches thick below the waist. I can be a bastard her master a Dr. Jekyll or Hyde!

My cock is as thick as an apple, Ivorys slit as wide as a grape. The only hole I can feed is the one her pretty white face. With fingers strong and long and toys I buy from a certain store, to stretch her tight cunt and more. She loves for me to watch her play with her toys both big and small. I close my eyes and I make her stick it all the way in, so all I can see is her soft Ivory skin. Then I must guess which of her holes the rubber toy is hiding in. The plugs I use in her pink holes get larger day by day, soon I will begin to fuck her cunt and ass in a very different way.

I must make sure she is ready, for the things I am going to do. I am not worried about me, it is Hyde who would rip her, in two. He will surely visit her when I am feeling down, on a day my positive mental health has quietly left town. It will be at night when she is all alone, and she must be prepared, for the most intense fuck of her life!

But until then, thank God that she loves apple sauce, and always ask for more. Thats one thing I have plenty of and I don't have to go to the store. My cock is as thick as an apple and it's waiting to be put in her pie, a pie with Ivory pastry that I can't wait to try!

The skin of my bitch is Ivory, all except for harden pink nipples which stand atop her firm rounded breast like candy drops. I often wear her like a glove, and I ride her like a whore, filling her small hairy opening, with my fingertips and more.

Under a moon lite night, I have heard my lady cry. It is just before she does bleed, I find her tears so sad. I go to where she lays down and I find her in a ball. I gently remove her sleeping gown, then I rub her feet and suck her toes. With a flat tongue I lick slowly up her leg to kiss and bite her soft round cheeks before licking up and down the crack of her ass. I roll her over on her back, so I can gently rub and lick her breast with kisses and bites soft and wet I cover her neck and whisper in her ear words of love, and phrases dear.

I feel her breathing deep and fast. beneath her Ivory skin, she is wet and hot and ripe and weak, now I can begin!

I put her naked body, on all fours, my hand placed in the small of her back, as I ready her hips for my attack. I slap her ass not once or twice, but enough, to let her know, that this fuck is going to get rough and until I let you go, yes sir, are the only words that you know!

My pipe as hard as steel, is leaking from the tip, as I turn her white ass pink I drip and drip and drip! One more smack now that ass is red, in I go straight ahead, thick and quick and deep. Stretching her cunt with my black meat, I ride her hard and ram her deep, her clit comes out to play. With my hand full of her hair, she knows there is no escape, from this black mans intended rape, a controlled and familiar fate!

I go deeper and harder the longer this bitch makes me wait, for the icing on my devil cake!

Her ears become full of the things I will do, as she moans and begs don't stop! Under my weight she begins to fold, I now flat on her back, stay deep in her pink hole, as dig and dig like a mole. No more of me can she take, I feel her dam begin to break, as she shakes and shakes and screams my name! Washing away the pain and the tears, as her nails dig deep in my soul, the red river flows and flows!

I pull myself up off my knees and I melt into the chair. I close my eyes as I breath deep I'm just about to fall asleep, when I feel a cloth hot, wet and soft she's washing me down there, between my legs on the chair. I too exhausted to speak Ivory helps me to my feet and onto our bed. Putting a pillow under my head. she is looking at me with mischievous grin and licks her lips. I know what she is planning to do to me, and there's no- way I can stop her!

You see, she is going to feed on me, on the seed that she forbid I set free into the pond between her legs. Her knowing my black balls are swollen with seed, she will not rest until she feeds. Putting the weed to my lips I inhale, knowing what is about to come, I suck fast and hard until I burn my thumb!

My stomach becomes her pillow, all I see is the back of her head and her thick dark hair. I feel her hands rubbing my balls, as if to stir the pot, as she turns my dick into a straw. She puts her lips on the head of my dick and begins to sip and sips and squeezes my tip and drinks me nice and slow, she controls my flow stop and go, Stop! On my thigh right next to my balls is the most sensitive piece of skin, which she pinches, hard over and over again, it's as if she has a pin, pain controls my flow.

Because she welcomes my black cock, and all of its inches. into any of her holes that choose. I in turn endure the pain and the pinches and never alter her mood. She knows what this is doing to me and there's nothing I will do.

It's because of me she does this, when I have her on her knees and I make her gag on cock, When I slap her ass and pull her hair, when I call her names and spit upon her skin, she is planning on drinking me! Ivory is well aware when I need to explode, that she has all the power and control. She knows my seed does not belong to me; it is hers!

She has earned it on her back endured every slap, every hair I pull makes me full, my seed doesn't belong to me. You see I am like a bank she can withdrawal her seed at any time and in anyway and there's nothing I can do or say. She knows what this is doing to me.

She is sucking my cock like she is sucking her thumb; it's been nearly an hour and I still have not cum! Hard to soft to hard again surely this madness must come to an end. My arms behind my head I brace against the bed, from my stomach she lifts her head. The juice from my black meat is dripping from her chin. She bobs her head up and down again and again; her tongue is searching for the hole in the center of my black pole when she finds it, she licks and licks and licks and licks my slit, like a cat licks her paw, you sick bitch!

She looks into my eyes as they plead and beg, I never open my mouth, just the twitching of my legs and the shaking of the bed, but a word is never said, just a nod of her head. My captured dick she forces to the back of her throat, swallowing as much as she can take, she signals for me to put my hands on the top of her head, Thank God and she lets me to fuck her face!

She frantically rubs her clit, as I discharge into her mouth. I don't know if I am cumming or pissing it just won't stop! This is what she has been waiting for, to saviour her chocolate cream. She is cumming on her hand as she feeds on her man, It's her favourite way to cum, with a mouth full of my spunk and my throbbing dick on her tongue! She has drained my balls of all its load, my cock head she's licked clean. She pulls her fingers from her cunt, and puts them wet into my mouth, as we taste each other's cream!

She is pleased what she has done to me, I am broken I am beat the amount of pleasure she has gained from using me, has left me lightheaded and weak!

She knows who holds the power and it is not a man. The power is love and trust we hold in both her hands.

I know what she does to me, and the things I make her do, is how we express our love and how we say thank you!

After a short rest, I open my eyes, I go to the bathroom and I lite a joint. Resting against the wall, I piss like a waterfall. Looking thru the doorway across the hall where Ivory lies naked. Under a full moon shinning bright, thru the window against her pale white skin, like a spotlight. Covering her Ivory body from head to toe, this beautiful sight, of her naked, on our bed, has made my dick begin to grow! I shake my thick dick free of all its pee, and I look over to see if she is looking at me, I think she likes to watch me pee! The glow on her skin, reminds me there is a tight pink hole I must attend before I say good night!

I take the lube off the shelf, and stare at her ass, while I smoke and toke and stroke myself. She sees me walking towards the bed, like a knight thru a cloud of smoke, just as she had hoped. With my hard black meat covered in lube, she knows just which hole that meat will feed. She's aware of what I become when I smoke, a bastard a master a MR. Hyde, her face is turning red, a little scared she bites her lip and nervously sways her hips as I grow near. I can sense her fear, the size of my cock can breed many tears!

She puts her hips high in the air offering her ass to me like a bitch in heat, on bended knees, the side of her face on the bed, waiting for me to mount. Hoping I am willing to play and fuck her in a very special way. You see feeding on me the way she feeds creates a need for more and more like a strung-out whore!

She looks at me a says please sir will you play with me? Her favourite game to play is please sir! Yes, I will play with you, but you must play fair, you may begin. Please sir I have been a bad girl, sir will you pull my hair and, spank my ass and handle me rough, until I beg and scream! Please sir will you feed my asshole inch by inch, nice and slow, to mask the pain that your black cock gives in vain. Please sir when your deep within my ivory skin will you use me like a bitch in heat and fuck me hard with all your meat, please sir I've been a very bad girl!

I tell her to pick a number between 10 & 95, every time we play this game, she chooses 95, a number which is much too high, and quits before the game is done. 95 are you sure? yes! 95. that's the number she must reach as she counts out loud for each thrust of my dick into her ass. From the tip of my dick to the base of my pole, is 1 only 94 more strokes until I cum!

There will be no quitting this time, once I start. Stay on your knees, your ass held high until the end, and you must play your part, a slutty little tart! Do you understand you beautiful bitch your ass is mine. Ivory nods her head up and down, if I beg and plead and start to cry, you won't stop or let me go, because I been a very bad white girl and this you already know.

The game has gone on for quite some time and I can see the end is near, I must not cum! deep in her white ass, on 92 I'm getting near 93 to let my balls unload, with the force of a firehose. unload into the dirtiest and the tightest of all her holes as I stuff her full of black meat. On 93 she moans and weeps and screams, as her fingers attack her clit, then she collapses onto the bed!

Ejecting my cock from her hot tight ass into the cool of the room instead. I, still connected by a thread of sticky honey, from the slit in my dick to her gaping hole!

I slap, her ass hard! with two hands I grab her waist and commanded her to her knees. Now MR Hyde is the one you have to please! and I don't care how many times your fuck hole cums, stay on your fucking knees, until I fill you full of seed and tell you that your stupid little game is done, and I have won!

I ram my swollen dick back in her tight hole then I slap her ass and pinch her breast. I dig my nails into her flesh as I scratch her down each side of her body with both my hands, I slap! each of her thighs, I spit into her ass-crack then I bite her on her back! Taking my belt off the chair I make a Leash for her neck. I pull it tight! and scream in her ear 93, say it 93 Louder cunt, I cannot hear you! With her eyes watering she begins to count 93-94 on 95 I break her back and send her half off the mattress and on to the floor. With her ass high I flood her hole with so much cream! It felt like waves rocking me back and forth, in a stormy sea, her white body is my raft.

I am floating on my cum, as I lay on her back with my black dick slowly deflating in her ass, completely numb. As she oozes cum from both her holes, the three or four she felt in her cunt, and the one I put in her back door! I whisper in her ear, Mr, HYDE was here, see what you made me do! You hardheaded little bitch. I said play fair and stay on your knees, that's what bad girls get! So, what do you have to say for yourself, answer quickly before I spit!

Thank you, sir for forcing me to play, until the game was done, then filling my ass full of your seed, and putting me to bed dripping and smelling of your sweat and cum! I Thank God that you are black and hung and your balls make so much seed, I am your white whore with three hungry holes for you to feed, you are the man I need!

I hope you enjoyed my style of writing and the story of Ivory, there will be more to come as Hyde becomes more involved in her life! your thoughts are welcomed., no Haters Please.

Isaac Black