The Chronicles of Lars Ch. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
The Man, the Myth of Mykonos (Part 1 of 2)
8.2k words
4.63
1.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers

The Chronicles of Lars Ch. 03 -The Man, the Myth of Mykonos (Part 1 of 2)

Lars' first stop is the Greek Isles

***

Author's Note: Thank you for reading my stories and I appreciate all your comments and ratings! I recommend starting this series from the beginning if possible.

As summer ended, I had my sights set on Europe and I was ready to go. Even though I'd never been across the pond before, my plan was to start in Greece and then backpack my way across the continent before catching my flight home next August. I had an open jaw ticket (I think they named that after me) and enough money saved to last me about a year if I was smart. And if I wasn't, well then hopefully I would be able to use my charm and good looks (and skills) and depend upon the generosity of strangers.

And so it was, in mid-September of '08 I flew Northwest out of Minneapolis to Athens with a stopover in Amsterdam, then I caught an Olympic Scareways puddle-jumper to the Greek Isles - or more specifically, Mykonos. I decided to start in the gay Mecca after hearing many stories of partying and debauchery from friends that had been there on holiday. Even though the summer tourist season was essentially over, I was hoping to find some sort of excitement to kick off my travels. I didn't have to wait long.

My plan was to find hostels to save on costs but I knew after a long day of flying I'd be fried so I went ahead and booked a couple of nights at the cheapest hotel I could find ahead of time. I arrived at my hotel late on a Wednesday evening after more than 24 hours of flying and promptly passed out. Of course I was up with the sunrise due to jetlag. Since I couldn't sleep, I immediately set out to explore Mykonos town and find some java to wake me up.

The streets were pretty well deserted at that hour - people no doubt sleeping off hangovers from their night out clubbing. I did stumble across an open taverna that was right by the waterfront. It had an outdoor patio that looked inviting so I slung my daypack into a chair and took a seat. While I waited for the waiter, I took out my journal and opened it up.

I looked around and noticed just one other person there sitting a couple of tables away from me. He was a silver-haired older guy dressed in a linen shirt that was unbuttoned far enough to show off his bronzed chest and the gold chains he wore around his neck. He was a bear of a man, thick but solid and definitely in shape for a guy that was probably as old as my father. He was wearing stylish sunglasses and looked like he was well-to-do.

Just then the waiter came up to my table and peered down at me.

"Uh hello? Do you speak English by chance?" I asked.

The waiter laughed, "Of course. Almost everyone around here speaks English. What can I get for you?"

"Could I please get a coffee, black?"

"Would you like the Turkish coffee?"

"Yes please," I answered even though I didn't know the difference between that and Starbucks.

As I waited for my morning jolt, I started making my first entry in my journal. When I first started planning my year abroad I knew I had to keep a journal of my travels, the places I would go and more importantly, the people I would meet. Since this was effectively day one, I figured I would get into the habit of making regular entries. As I was writing, the waiter showed up with my coffee and placed it on the table. It was steaming hot so I waited a couple of minutes for it to cool.

When it cooled down enough, I lifted the cup to my lips and took a big gulp, grimaced loudly and almost spit it out all over the table. I swallowed the bitter drink and immediately grabbed my water bottle to wash down the remnants. I'd swallowed a lot of things in my day but that may have been the nastiest.

Then the man sitting nearby started laughing at me. I looked up to see what was so funny and he was half bent over laughing.

"Welcome to Mykonos my friend!" he proclaimed in heavily Greek-accented English as he waved his hands in the air with a flourish.

I looked at him with a quizzical look.

"You know, to the uninitiated, the flavor of Turkish coffee on the palate is a lot like drinking motor oil. It is definitely an acquired taste," he said with another chuckle.

"That stuff was disgusting!" I answered, quickly taking another sip of water to get rid of the aftertaste.

"Let's get you something more agreeable to drink," he said. He then called out to the waiter and spoke in Greek. The only word I understood was 'Americano.'

"What part of the U.S. are you from my weary traveler?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Well let's just say I've traveled enough to be able pick up certain accents. Besides, one can tell a lot just by observing."

The waiter brought me another coffee that looked a little more like the stuff I was used to along with a small side of cream.

I reached into my pocket to pull out some Euros when the silver-haired man spoke up.

"No, no, no," he said as he waved off the waiter. "it's on the house for our traveling friend."

"Thank you very much sir," I said, acknowledging his kindness. "I just flew in from Minnesota yesterday. I take it this is your business?"

"One of them," he answered as he took a drink of his own coffee. "You appear to be traveling alone so you are either passing through on a journey or perhaps you're just lost, hmm?" He posed it more as a statement rather than a question.

I pondered his comment for a moment then replied with a slight cock of my eyebrow, "You know, not all who wander are lost."

He didn't miss a beat before responding "And the old that is strong does not wither," he replied before breaking into a broad grin.

"Impressive. I see I'm not the only fan of Tolkien here," I gushed.

"My name is Nikos, my friend," he said as he came over and stuck his big hand out in greeting.

He had a strong handshake and I almost winced as he gripped mine tightly.

"I - I'm Lars. Good to meet you Nikos."

"So what brings you to my little corner of paradise?"

"Well, I just finished college and I'm trying to figure out my next steps in life so I'm taking a year off to backpack around Europe."

Nikos sat back in his chair and looked off into the distance for a pensive moment. "Ah to be young and a wanderlust again," he mused softly.

I said nothing as he reflected for a moment before snapping out of it.

"So how long will you stay in Mykonos?" he asked suddenly.

"I don't know...it's not like I have any place to be for a while. Maybe a week or two?"

He leaned forward so quickly I was almost startled.

"Then you must come visit at my villa!" he threw out in an animated fashion as he gestured to a large white home perched on a neighboring cliff overlooking the beach and water.

I was suddenly alarmed that this older dude was coming on to me.

"Oh, no I couldn't-," I started to say before he cut me off.

Nikos said something in Greek that I didn't understand but figured it was probably something like bullshit. Switching back to English, "Look, you probably think I'm just some old queer trying to pick you up but it's not like that. I have a bunch of people that are just like you staying at my villa. There's always a party there with swimming, food, drink and so on. At the very least you should come up and check it out and perhaps make some new friends.

Interesting phraseology I thought. Just like me. I wasn't sure if he was talking about backpackers or maybe it was his gaydar engaging.

"Um, I don't know. I'll have to think about it," I stammered.

He fished a card out of his shirt pocket. "Okay, you think about it," he said as he handed it to me. I glanced at the card and saw it had his name, an address and a phone number on it.

"No pressure whatsoever but things get going around two o'clock in the afternoon when everyone starts waking up," he said with a laugh as he shook his head.

Nikos didn't wait for a further response as he stood up. Looking down at me, he said, "In any case, it was a pleasure meeting you my friend. Good luck with your travels and stay safe." He bowed his head slightly then turned and walked back towards the kitchen and disappeared inside.

That afternoon I made my way to Paradise Beach to do a little sunbathing. It wasn't very busy since it was past the end of the heavy August holiday period and some of the hotels and restaurants had already started closing up for the season. In fact, since it was mid-week, there were entire swaths of beach with no one around so I found a spot to lay my towel out, then I stripped down to my skimpy diving swimsuit and stretched out to soak up some rays. I swiftly nodded off under the warm sun.

I was quickly in dreamland and I distinctly remember having a sexy dream about being taken by a couple of sexy Greek guys in a nightclub. It was weird because the club in the dream was a gay bar that I sometimes frequented back in Minnesota. In the dream, I was dancing with both guys and they began to run their hands up and down my torso. It was hot and sweaty in the bar and I wasn't wearing a shirt.

One of the guys ran his hand into my jeans and began to fondle my hard cock as we continued to writhe and gyrate on the dance floor. I could feel the other man press in behind and I felt his lump grind into me as we danced.

The guy was about to make me cum when I suddenly jolted myself awake. I couldn't figure out where I was for a minute but then realized that I was lying there on my back fondling my dick through the thin material of my suit and I was hard as a rock. I quickly pulled my hand away and looked around and saw there was another guy maybe thirty feet away from me laying on a towel. He was naked and staring right at me, seemingly mesmerized, as he slowly stroked his cock, oblivious to anything else around.

Totally awake now, I saw there was nobody else nearby as I watched him pump his meat in his hand. The guy was olive skinned and hairy and by the looks of it, he had a nice uncut dick. Feeling a little brazen, I slipped my hand inside my suit and started stroking myself. I undid the drawstrings and pushed the suit down my legs as my cock jutted upwards toward the sky. I put my other hand behind my head as I lay back and looked over at the stranger as I fisted my throbbing shaft in my hand. I saw him smile as he picked up speed masturbating himself.

I'd had jerkoff sessions with other guys before but this was downright erotic as we both lay there out in the open staring at each other as we pumped our dicks. I really wanted to go join him and put him in my mouth but I knew I'd never make it as I felt my balls begin to tighten. In an instant I exploded and started shooting my load all over my upper chest with some hitting my lips and chin.

Holy crap, I know it had been a few days since I last beat off but I hadn't cum like that in a long time as I continued to jerk the jizz out of my dick. And then I saw him arch his hips and his ass came off his towel as he shot his cum heavenward.

As my own orgasm started to taper off, I saw him shoot at least seven or eight jets of sperm into the air before splashing onto his hairy chest. His chest heaved with each rope of come that he jettisoned from his balls as his fist was quickly covered in his hot molten juices. His body finally went slack as he turned to look at me. I scooped up some of my own cum from my chest and slipped my fingers into my mouth and licked them clean. A big smile came over his face.

After laying there for a few minutes while his cock softened, the stranger suddenly stood up and pulled his shorts up his legs. Looking at me, he pulled a tee-shirt over his head and still-glistening abs, then he reached down and picked up his towel and gently shook the sand out of it. He smiled at me briefly and I smiled back thinking and hoping he was going to come over and say hi to me. Then he abruptly spun around and started walking off in the opposite direction without looking back.

Although this was a nude beach, I don't think anyone had seen our little public display but I decided not to wait around and find out. I quickly put my own clothes back on and jumped up and beat a hasty retreat back to my hotel room.

The jet lag was kicking my butt and although I knew I just should have powered through it, I took a nap instead. When I woke up it was early evening so I took a shower, pulled on a tee-shirt and shorts and wandered out to do some more exploring. I strolled back along the waterfront where I'd started my day and stopped by the taverna where I'd met Nikos but didn't see him in there. Then I looked up where he'd told me his villa was located and decided I would hike up there and check it out.

The sun was starting to fade as I trudged up a dusty gravel road that I hoped led me to his place. There were a few other homes along the road but except for those, there was pretty much nothing but dust and boulders and occasionally small spiky plants that I definitely didn't want to meet in the dark. After nearly a mile of traversing the switchbacks I finally reached the top and there at the end of the road sat a massive villa all by itself.

Like many of the other buildings on the island, it was whitewashed with a large blue tiled dome in the middle. I walked through the gates in a wall that surrounded the place and walked up a short path to what looked like the front door and pressed the ringer. A few moments later a young twinkish guy who looked to be about my age opened the door and looking very serious, said something to me in Greek.

"Um, I hope I'm in the right place but Nikos gave me the address to this villa today?"

He broke into a broad smile and said in flawless English, "Ah yes, of course. You must be Lars then?" he shrieked excitedly.

I nodded my head.

"Please come in," he said as he stepped aside and pulled the door open wide. "Nikos hoped you would come visit."

I stepped inside into a marble entryway and was immediately taken by the contemporary elegance of the place.

"I'm Christos," he said warmly as he stuck out his hand.

"Nice to meet you," I responded as I took his hand and shook it. It was a bit of a limp handshake, even effeminate in a way. I smiled because I immediately figured we were probably a lot alike.

"Please, this way," he said gesturing to the main room of the villa. "Everyone is gathered outside to watch sunset."

We walked through the room and I marveled at all the marble and the white furniture. It was all very plush and inviting. Christos steered me out some open doors to a large deck. There were four or five guys out there, all watching the sun start to set into the Aegean. I saw Nikos by himself with a glass of wine in his hand staring out at the horizon. Christos gestured towards him and I walked over to where he was standing.

He had his back to me as he leaned against the railing. He was wearing a white linen shirt that rode up a little on his white swim briefs. I could see his powerful tanned legs and muscular glutes and imagined he must have been quite athletic when he was younger.

"It's absolutely beautiful," I said as I pulled up by his side and leaned on the railing next to him.

"Ah Lars, welcome! I'm glad to see you made it up here to my little Shangri La by the sea!" he said as patted me lightly then squeezed my shoulder tightly. I thought of his strong hands from our handshake earlier in the day.

"it looks like I arrived just in time."

"Sunset is my favorite part of the day and there is never a bad one from up here. How about a glass of wine to toast the setting sun?"

Nikos didn't wait for my reply. He turned around and motioned to Christos and pointed to his glass. A minute later he appeared with a glass of white wine and handed it to me.

"Here you are Lars, cheers!" he said before turning back towards the bar.

"I see you've met Christos," Nikos said as he raised his glass to mine. "Well, here's to sunsets and new friends. Cheers!"

We lightly clinked glasses and I took a sip of the refreshing wine.

"Mmm, that is very good. Greek wine?"

"Oh good god no. It's a French Viognier, Côtes du Rhône," he said and then paused for a moment. "My apologies, I didn't mean to sound like a wine snob and disparage our own Greek wines in front of my guest. We do have an up and coming wine industry here but I much prefer French wines over our own."

"Well, since I've never had any wine from either country I'll take your word for it."

We turned back toward the sea as the sun began its naked descent. It lingered for a long moment on the horizon and then quickly sank into the sea, its rays providing a dazzling show as they pierced the scattered clouds with arcs of red and orange. And then it was gone.

Nikos spoke as the last remnants of sunlight faded away. "I wish I could stop the sun right before it set so I could enjoy it all evening long."

"It was incredible watching from up here." I turned back towards the villa. "And your home is incredible as well."

Gesturing towards a long wet-bar situated underneath a pergola covered in fragrant vines, he guided me toward some empty bar stools. "Come, let's sit and get to know one another better."

As he took his seat and straddled the bar stool, his unbuttoned shirt parted and baring a thick chest but still hard abs. I also noticed the outline of his penis through the translucent fabric of his suit. Not huge but certainly respectable at first glance.

He had seen my eyes wander but said nothing as he nodded at Christos who came over and topped off our glasses of wine.

"So Lars, tell me about yourself," he said after taking a sip.

I launched into my family background and talked about growing up in Minnesota and how I got into competitive diving in high school and college and that I was a literature major.

"So did you ever consider trying to join your Olympic diving team?" he asked, genuinely interested in my story.

"I did at one time but didn't think I was of the caliber to compete at the international level."

"Hmm, I thought the same thing when I was your age. I was a Greco-Roman wrestler and had won all sorts of European junior matches. My dream was to represent my country at the Olympics one day and go for the gold as they say. I got selected to our national team and one day during practice I promptly tore all the muscles in my left shoulder and poof, that was the end of that dream," he said rubbing the shoulder like an old war wound.

"That's very sad," I said as I recalled my own speedskating injury that had drastically changed the trajectory of my life not so long ago.

"You know, at the ancient Greek Olympics the wrestlers used to compete completely naked. That would have been something," he mused with a light chuckle. "How about you Lars, did you ever dive naked?"

His direct question surprised me and I immediately thought back to an incident when I snuck into my high school gym and did a naked swan dive off the high dive platform with a boner. My dick and balls hurt for days after that.

"Well, funny you should ask. I tried that once and it didn't end up very well for me so I never tried it again," I laughed.

"Yeah, well, I've done a lot of naked wrestling but never in competition," Nikos laughed as he raised an eyebrow.

"But it's funny how things happen and there's a reason for everything I suppose," he said as he pivoted back to the original conversation. "Once I realized my wrestling career was over, I thought about getting into coaching but instead I went to university and became a lawyer. Now I have several successful businesses. Besides, I did get to realize another Olympic dream when I was on the board of the organizing committee for the Athens games four years ago."

susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers