The Chronicles of Lars Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is an awesome story," I replied. "That would have been amazing to be part of something like that."

"It was quite the life-changing experience," Nikos said thoughtfully. "But like I said, there is a reason for everything and now here we are and we just saw a magnificent Mykonos sunset!" he said with a swagger as he waved his hands at the incredible surroundings.

"Do you ever get tired of living on an island?"

"Oh, I only live here during the summer season. In a few weeks we'll close up the villa and taverna for the season and I'll head back to my place in Athens for the winter. But for now, I'll enjoy the remaining days of sunshine here."

I stared pensively at the twinkling lights of the town below for a few moments until he broke the silence.

"I know you said this morning you were staying on Mykonos for a week or two. Since I now consider you my friend, I will invite you to stay here as my guest."

"Nikos, I really appreciate your offer but - "

"But nothing," he interrupted, "I insist that you join us. We have plenty of room and you can join me and my other guests as we celebrate the end of another splendid summer."

I thought about it for a long moment. I was beginning to warm to Nikos and his villa was really beautiful. It was also a free place to stay that would save me a little money at the start of my year-long journey. Besides, I was already starting to feel a little isolated being so far from home.

"Okay Nikos, I'll gladly take you up on your kind offer."

"Excellent! Christos, our friend Lars has agreed to stay here until we close up. Brings us some champagne to celebrate!"

Christos smiled and pulled a bottle from a refrigerator behind the bar and brought out three champagne flutes and filled them with the bubbly. He brought them to us at the end of the bar then slid around the bar next to Nikos and raised his glass. "To our new friend Lars!" he proclaimed.

We all brought our glasses together and drank.

"So, since you will be staying here at my villa, I have only two rules for my guests," Nikos said as I perked up to listen.

"First, I ask that you always respect all of the other guests in my home." he spoke as I nodded along. "And second, I ask that you respect my villa and everything in it. That includes Christos," he said, wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him in for a tight hug. "He's mine," he said as patted him on the ass. Christos gave him an appreciative, almost adoring look.

I smiled and raised my glass again. "Thank you both. If it's okay with you I'll bring my stuff up here after I check out of my hotel tomorrow."

"Of course," Nikos replied, "whenever you'd like to come. Christos will be happy to give you the grand tour and show you to your room. But tonight, we celebrate a new friend," he said, downing the last of his champagne.

"Now Christos can introduce you to some of the other guests." And with that, Nikos put his glass down, stood up and turned and walked inside his villa.

Christos reached over and patted my arm. "You're just going to love the other people here," he whispered excitedly. "They're from all over and just like you, and they're staying here as Nikos' guests."

"So does Nikos just make friends with random people and invite them to stay here in his home?"

"Pretty much. He'll tell you that when he was wrestling and traveling to tournaments around Europe, the teams had little money so they depended on host families to sort of sponsor him and take them in. You now, give them a place to stay and so on. I think he feels like he's giving back by inviting travelers he meets to stay here. Most are gay like us, but there're never any expectations placed on people. Everyone is free to stay as long as they want as long as they follow the rules."

"Wow, that's very generous of him to open his home like that."

"Well, it helps that he is hugely successful and is rich, at least by Greek standards anyway," Christos added. "C'mon, I'll introduce you to some of the others," he said as he pulled me in the direction of a couple of guys lounging by the pool.

He had his hand on the small of my back and presented me to the two that were chatting, briefly interrupting them.

"Guys, this is Lars. He's from the states and is coming to stay with us tomorrow. Lars, this is David and James," he said pointing to one then the other.

The guy on the left moved first to introduce himself. "Hi Lars, David," he said extending his hand to mine, "Nice to meet you."

"And I'm James," the other guy chimed in. "I'm from the UK. Well, actually I'm from Scotland but live in London now. David here is originally from Toronto."

"Nice to meet both of you as well."

Both were pretty good-looking guys and I guessed were in their early 30's age-wise. They seem like they were a couple and given David's behavior, I figured he was probably a bottom like me.

"Where are you guys headed to next?" I asked.

"They looked at each other quizzically for a second before James spoke up again. "Oh, we just come here on holiday for a few weeks every year to see Nikos. We'll head back to London after the big party."

David spoke up, "How about you Lars?"

"I'm not exactly sure. I just finished college and now I'm just bumming around Europe for awhile."

"Right," said James in his thick British accent. "I met Nikos doing the same thing about ten years back. Good luck and let me know if you want any tips or suggestions on your travels," he offered with a smile. James was ruggedly handsome with what looked like a permanent five o'clock shadow and a receding hairline, but he had an easy smile and his eyes twinkled when he spoke.

"Yeah, we can definitely give you a few tips to help you stay out of trouble," David chimed in with a laugh. "It's not easy traveling alone so hit us up if you want some help. "We've both been in your shoes," he said turning to give James a knowing wink.

Christos introduced me to one other Greek guy named Yannis who eyed me curiously for a moment then broke into a smile.

"A pleasure to meet you Lars," he said as he grasped my arm at the elbow and vigorously shook my hand. He stared at me intently then said, "You look familiar - have we met before? Perhaps in Athens last summer?"

"I don't think so," I said. "I just passed through there for the first time a couple of days ago."

"Hmm, okay. Well, anyway, welcome to Greece!" he said enthusiastically.

Since no one else seemed to be around, Christos said I was welcome to hang around as long as I wanted. I thanked him and told him I'd go ahead and walk back down to my hotel and so I bade him farewell and told him I would see him the following morning.

As I headed towards the door Yannis called to me. "Hey wait up Lars. I'm also headed down to town - would you mind if I walked with you?"

"Of course not," I said as we headed out the front door and into the starlit night. Neither one of us said anything until we stepped onto the gravel road that led down the hill to town.

"Yannis broke the silence. "So, I figured out why you are familiar to me."

"Oh?"

"It was you on the beach earlier today."

I was momentarily shocked and I went into denial mode. "Um, I don't think so. I wasn't at the beach today."

"Lars, there aren't too many cute Scandinavian guys in Mykonos this time of year. It's all cool. I thought it was hot watching you cum all over yourself and then seeing you taste it," he said in an understated tone as we walked down the darkened road.

I thought about the earlier incident and started to get hard. "I was about to come over and join you but, well, you saw what happened."

"And what would you have done had you joined me?" Yannis asked, clearly trying to figure out my preferences.

I figured I would make it easy for him as I reached over and squeezed the growing lump in his shorts. "I wanted to suck this."

Yannis stopped in the middle of the road and there under the night sky, he unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the ground. I could see the silhouette of his cock as it leapt up and stood proudly jutting straight out from his body. I didn't say a word as I turned and squatted in front of him and breathed in and took in the scent. Grasping his hard prick in my left hand, I slid back the foreskin of his uncut shaft revealing the glans. I could feel his veined shaft as I leaned in and let the head slide though my lips, his precum leaving a trail as it slid toward the back of my mouth.

I took his shaft all the way in until his big balls hit my chin then I backed it out and did it again. I repeated the motion about a half dozen times, taking him deep into my throat, until he finally took the hint and started to thrust into my mouth on his own. His hips picked up speed as he began to face-fuck me, his hands holding the back of my head. Saliva pushed out of the corners of my lips each time he pushed in, the drool coating my shirt as he drilled my mouth. His dick wasn't particularly long or thick but it fit perfectly in my willing mouth.

He stopped bucking for a moment. "Lars?"

"Hmm?" I replied, his cock still stuffed in my mouth.

"Would you like to feel me inside you?"

His dick slipped out of my mouth and I smiled up at him although it was probably hard to see my grin in the gloaming. I stood up and he took my face in his hands and leaned in to kiss me full on the lips. His tongue entered my mouth in search of my own as we passionately began to French kiss. As our tongues danced, I felt his hands drop to the top of my shorts and unbutton them. His hand slipped inside and began to stroke my stiff penis. I moaned into his mouth as he grasped it in his fist and began to jerk it up and down.

"Nice," he whispered as he slowly pumped me. Then he broke our kiss altogether, grabbed my hand and led me to a nearby outcropping of rocks just off the road. We leaned against the rocks and started kissing again, the smooth stone was still warm from the afternoon sun. Then Yannis turned me so I was facing the boulders and I felt his hot breath on my neck as he started kissing the nape of my neck. His hands were all over me as he slipped one inside my shorts and started kneading my butt cheek as his other found my rock-hard prick again.

"You know you have an amazing body," he said softly as he continued to plant little kisses on my neck.

All at once Yannis pushed my shorts down to the ground and I was naked from the waist down except for the sandals I was wearing. He leaned down and moved my legs so I could step out of my shorts and then he carefully lay them on the boulder next to me. He knelt behind me and his hands began exploring my glutes as he ran them all over my smooth butt.

"Your butt is amazing," he said as I leaned forward and braced myself on the boulder in front of me and spread my legs wider.

"It's all your Yannis," I teased as I leaned forward and lay with my chest on the rock and my ass ready, willing and able.

He wasted no time as I felt his hands on my globes as he spread my cheeks apart, the cool evening air quickly enveloping my hole. He leaned forward and ran his tongue from the back of my balls up the perineum and then he dragged the tip over my pink bud. I jumped slightly when I felt his tongue-tip at the entrance to my hole. I pushed my ass back against his tongue as he went after my anal opening with vigor.

His tongue swiped at my hole, each time sending more jolts through my body. He jabbed the tip against the opening getting me nice and wet and then I felt his finger move in and easily push through my sphincter. His tongue and finger continued to work me getting it nice and loose. I expected to feel another finger or two next but instead, he stood up and with my cheeks still split apart, I felt a large glob of spit drop into the top of the crack of my ass and slide down inside my open hole. One hand went to his cock as he pumped it a few times, no doubt working more of his saliva onto the shaft of his prick.

His hands spread my cheeks as far as the could go as he moved in, his throbbing dick bouncing against my balls from behind. I felt the tip touch my anal opening and I flinched with anticipation as he rubbed the head of his cock around my hole to lube it with his saliva. He paused momentarily as I pushed back against his cock but then he got the hint as I felt him slowly enter me. He pushed past my sphincter and I felt the inches slowly fill my rectum as he went deeper inside me. I know he was trying to be gentle and considerate but screw that, I needed him balls-deep inside me as fast as possible.

As I pushed back against him, Yannis slid the last couple of inches into me and I let out a small "Oomph."

"You are so tight," he murmured as he started to move his meat in and out of my lubed hole. He would pull his dick out so that only the head was inside me then slowly feed the length of his shaft in as far as it would go. I'd definitely had much larger cocks in my ass but he was right about me being tight - I hadn't been fucked in a while and I was desperate to feel him pound me into next week.

"Harder Yannis. Can you fuck me harder? I need it," I pleaded as he started to pick up his pace and ram his meat into my fuck hole.

"Is this the way you like it Lars?" he questioned as he slammed into me, his cock head hitting my prostate. He was relentless as he pumped my sloppy hole.

"Fuck yeah Yannis, give it to me," I challenged back as his shaft pistoned in and out of my tunnel.

I could feel his sweat start to drip onto my lower back as he went to town fucking me. We were getting into a sort of cadence as I pushed back in time to meet his thrusts, magnifying the feeling on my prostate. We both grunted in unison as he pounded me with his meat stick. He could fuck and he knew it as he started talking dirty to me.

"How does it feel Lars? How does my big dick feel inside you?" he said as he thrust into me.

All I could do was reply in guttural moans. His dick wasn't huge but he knew how to use it. He kept at it as I began to wonder if the guy was ever going to shoot his load. His balls slammed into mine each time he sunk his shaft into me to the hilt. Even though I was in the moment, I had one fleeting thought that I wished I was getting fucked by the cock of my friend Michael back in Minnesota but with the stamina of Yannis. It didn't matter because the important thing was that Yannis was laying the pipe and I couldn't have been happier.

This went on for several more minutes before I felt Yannis start to slow down his pace.

"Uh, uh," I said as I pushed back against forcing his dick deeper inside me.

I could feel the veins of his engorged cock pulsing as I reached down between our legs and felt his full balls. His sac was tight as he fucked me.

"C'mon Yannis, fill me up with your cum!"

I heard a whimper and then felt his body start to spasm as he suddenly grabbed my hips and sunk his cock in as far as he could go. He paused for a moment and then I felt the first jet of his hot seed shoot into my rectum. He stayed motionless, his fingernails digging into my sides as jet after jet of his molten man juice filled me. As his spewing subsided, he started to slowly work his still hard prick in and out of my ass. I let him do that a dozen or so times but I had other ideas.

I have pretty good muscle control from my years as a diver - well, okay, maybe from taking so much dick - so I clenched my sphincter muscles and clamped down on his cock. Holding him tightly in my ass, I began to squeeze his shaft every few seconds to milk the last of the cum from his balls.

"Oooh, that's nice," he moaned as he slowed his pace.

When I felt like I coaxed the last of his spunk, I pushed him out of me and he took a step back as I slid off the boulder and knelt in from of him. I love to suck a cock after it's been in my ass - it's my way of paying tribute and saying thanks, all while licking our juices up and cleaning it. I took him in my mouth and lovingly bathed it with my lips and tongue as I licked up the remnants of his sticky cum.

Amazingly, Yannis stayed hard as I sucked his prick and balls and he started to fuck my mouth again. After a few minutes I was able to coax another orgasm out of him as he pumped another good size load into my throat and stomach. After I swallowed the last of his spunk, I stood up and he grabbed me by my face again and kissed me deeply.

"You are incredible Lars," he panted as he worked to catch his breath.

He pulled his shorts on as I did the same but not before running my fingers around my rosebud to scoop up some of his cum that was starting to drip from my hole. He saw me do this and when I brought my fingers towards my mouth, he leaned in and we licked the juices off my fingers together.

After we had put ourselves back together, Yannis grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back towards the road.

"C'mon, I know a place down the hill where we can get a drink."

He led me to a little hole in the wall bar and we grabbed a small table and settled in. I felt aglow with that freshly-fucked feeling as he ordered Ouzo for us. The waiter promptly delivered it along with some small glasses and a pitcher of water. As Yannis poured some of the Ouzo, I started peppering him with questions. You know, the typical: where are you from, how long are you staying, how did you learn how to fuck so well...

Interestingly, Yannis was also from Athens and had known Nikos for about five years and came out to Mykonos whenever he could get time off work. Then I asked him about Christos.

"Ah Christos," he said softly as he mixed in a little water with the Ouzo creating a milky look to the drink. "I used to be a Christos."

I cocked my head and gave him a puzzled look. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you see, Christos is the flavor of the season so to speak."

I heard him but wasn't quite understanding him. Yannis continued.

"Each year Nikos picks someone to be his 'house boy' for the next season. It's usually someone he met and invited into his villa before. If he likes one enough, he'll invite him to spend the following season at his villa. I was his guy four years ago," he said in a matter-of-fact tone as he slid a glass across the table to me.

Yannis raised his glass slightly. "Yamas!"