The Chronicles of Lars Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yamas," I replied back, not really knowing what it meant but figuring it meant cheers in Greek. I took a sip and got my first dose of the black licorice flavor of the drink.

"Wow, that's strong!" I said as Yannis chuckled slightly. "So, is the flavor of the month Nikos' personal sex slave or something?"

Yannis looked at me then burst out laughing. "Oh, no. It's not exactly like that," he said after recovering. "You see, it is more like being his trusted associate, looking after the villa and so forth on the occasions when Nikos has to go back to Athens for business. You see, someone has to run interference and oversee things, make sure there is plenty of food and drink on-hand since Nikos is generally too busy. So maybe chief of staff is a better way to describe it."

"Well, I saw Nikos put his arm around Christos and say, 'he's mine,' so I figured they were together."

"Oh, it definitely happens but just not in all cases. Nikos is definitely tapping Christos' little ass I can assure you. I've seen it," he said nodding his head and taking another drink of his Ouzo.

"You've seen it?"

"Oh yes. Things are generally pretty tame throughout the week at the villa, but on Saturday nights, that is when the party tends to turn, shall we say, a little wild. Nikos likes to invite some of the locals up and let's just say they usually leave their inhibitions at the door. I've seen some pretty crazy things happen," he said knowingly.

Now I was a little more than curious about Yannis. "So when you were Nikos house boy, did you -," I started to ask but he waved me off.

"Did I let him fuck me? No, that is not my preference. In fact, I never once shared his bed with him but I did let him suck my cock whenever he wanted to. And of course I did the same for him...he has a nice dick for an older guy," he said almost wistfully.

Then he looked up at me, "If you liked the way I fucked you, you should give him a try. He's quite the gladiator in bed so I hear." I felt my cock twitch when he said that.

"But what about Christos?"

"Christos is off limits to any of the other guests, but Nikos, he can do whatever he pleases. Trust me, you'll see what I'm talking about next weekend when he hosts his final party of the year," he said with a slight smile as he nodded his head. "It is the party to end all parties."

"Sounds like a night of pleasant naughtiness at the villa," I said with a mischievous smile. "I can't wait for you to show me the ropes."

"Oh, I wish I could," Lars replied. "I have to head back to Athens tomorrow. I manage a tennis club and need to get back to work unfortunately."

"Well okay," I said, feigning disappointment. "I guess someone else will get to have my nice booty then."

Yannis laughed, "Don't worry, there'll be no shortage of nice-looking guys there...and plenty of willing cocks if that's what you're looking for."

The way he said that last part made my dick spasm again and reminded me of the cum slut I am and why I came here in the first place.

"Maybe I can come visit you in Athens when I go back through there?" I suggested hopefully.

Yannis eyed me for a long moment then put his hand on mine. "Lars, look, I have a wife and a little girl there so that won't be possible."

He saw the slightly shocked look that crept over my face and was silent for another moment before speaking again.

"My wife knows I also like men. That is why she lets me come to Mykonos every now and again, you know, to get it out of my system as she likes to say. Some would say it is the Greek way. I don't know if that's true or not but it is my way," he explained as he drained the last of his Ouzo.

I admired his candor and honesty. I'd never been physically attracted to women and found the notion of bisexuality to be a little odd. But I sure liked sucking and fucking bi guys and I'd hooked up with a lot of them in the last few years.

"Well, I should head back up and say my farewells. I have an early flight in the morning so I can get back to the club," Yannis said with a slight eye roll.

Pulling a page from his book, I replied, "Would you mind if I walked with you?"

Yannis broke into a broad grin and we left the bar so he could head back up the hill. We didn't get very far. In an alleyway behind the bar I took him into my mouth again and drained his balls one last time before saying goodbye. I knew I'd probably never see him again but that was okay too. It was an eventful day so I decided to head to my hotel for the night and rest up for what promised to be a depraved weekend coming up for me.

To be continued...

***

The End

Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading my chronicles. So what are some of your favorite travel places? I always look forward to your input, comments and ratings. Please stay safe!