The Chronicles of Madhuri 03

Story Info
Cuckolded by Mother's Best Friend.
19.1k words
4.52
26.5k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

Introduction: This chapter is the continuation of A Boy To Be Tamed and Enslaved By Mother's Best Friend, in that order. If you have still not gone through the previous parts, do consider reading them otherwise you could use the quick recap to connect yourselves with this chapter. If the previous chapters are read by you, you needn't involve yourself in the recap. Happy Reading.

Quick Recap: Shekhar is the son of Vani who is an elite lawyer by profession. Vani meets Madhuri and let's her know how the pitiful state of her son's academics is being a matter of concern for her and her husband. Madhuri, being the best friend to Vani and her lover, decides to aid Vani in order to better her son's academic scores. Madhuri who is a senior professor and the director of the talent and relations at the university board Shekhar is enrolled in, uses all her power to leave Shekhar in a vulnerable position, thus liable to beg for Madhuri's assistance, where the latter forces the former to submit to her.

Madhuri has enslaved Shekhar currently, and is very much set to subject him towards the next level of his slavery. How Madhuri does it, how does Shekhar take it, does he help himself, does he fall in more vulnerability and slavery, the chapter would only be any the wiser to answer these. The narrative end would be of Shekhar. This story is explicit, graphic and not rather softcore. Reader discretion is advised. Thank you.

*************

SHEKHAR

My life had been on a rollercoaster ever since the day Madhuri Aunty came to visit me in my college. It had been just 15 days before when I'd woken up to lead the same miserable life of mine, and that was the day when I was waking up with an all new character and role built in me. I couldn't say if the misery of it changed, but had only become handful with a sprinkle of suffering to serve with it. The contrast of the first and now the fifteenth day could be even more cleared by; I woke up then with my bare cock in my hand and fifteen days after my hands underneath can only feel the metallic cage covering my dick not to mention its heaviness everytime I moved.

I undressed and headed to take a shower. The water on the fresh welts that Madhuri Aunty gave me just yesterday didn't leave her thoughts off of my head. My slavery was not just about suffering but a continuous reverence of Madhuri Aunty. I soaked the water off my body and now it was the time to dress myself. I had had an all singular dress code since my slavery under Madhuri Aunty; loose t-shirt and loose pants with no underwear in it. I dressed and walked downstairs to have my breakfast.

My manners had been put to place ever since my change in life. I was more helpful now in little things in the kitchen and dining table, for which I used to blabber by opening my mouth wide. My parents were a little shocked with everything, and were always feeling proud on me by mentioning my new good doings and change of attitude, only if they knew what sufferings I had taken in on daily basis to achieve it, and probably would take forever to keep the persistence going. Every time I even thought of misbehaving or losing it, Madhuri Aunty's big blue eyes and swing of whips crossed my vision, and I was put to place automatically. That was the fear of her in my head.

Mom and Dad had eaten, and I took the plates in the kitchen for them. I probably would have loved to lend hands in washing too, but I was to see Madhuri Aunty on her proposed time, which was in nearly half an hour. I had to dash then. I picked the bag up to put it on my back, and came close to mom, I kissed her cheek and said, "I'll go now mom. See you."

"Wait here son, would you?" Mother looked at me.

"Yes, mom I will." I stood beside the kitchen counter as mom was pacing up and down to do her work. She attended to me after a few minutes as I stood waiting.

"I'd want you to stop by the landfill site and the dumpster across street to dump the garbage of our house son. It has been collected today, but it's for you to do from tomorrow onwards son. You know owing to the kind of lifestyle we live and the grades you give, it's inevitable for you to fill in for your entitlements. That's the most you have to do, won't you son?" My mother said to me.

"I certainly will mom. Whatever you ask." I said to her in my obedient tone and smiled.

She kissed me and rubbing my cheeks said, "Take care of my son." We shared a smile. And she walked off to the kitchen.

Dad and I shared a stare, and he said, "Catch you later young man." He took his eyes back in the newspaper. They were in the illusionary idea of I going to college, but that was not the case after my day was going to be spent at Madhuri Aunty's as her slave.

I picked up the garbage to put it in my trunk and turned the engine on to start driving away. My hands stayed on the wheels until I had reached the landfill site and dumped the polythene there. As I commenced towards reaching my next destination, I started to think of all the merciless and cold blooded things Madhuri Aunty had inflicted on me in these fourteen days. The most mad she had gone was when I only scored 55% in the routine tests she takes.

Her anger was so much that she tied me to the bed post and whipped my butt and thighs mercilessly till I didn't cry a bucket at least. In the midst of my punishment there came a time when I lost count on the twenty whip punishment, and without a shadow of reluctance she started all over again. And made sure the return whacks were all tighter and harsher so that I couldn't move for the next two hours with a butt as heavily whipped. Her rage didn't come down, and suspending my head from the dog leash, she kept me restrained in the garden area next to the shrubs. The sunset a few moments later was of my good fortune since I was saved from being discovered.

But I didn't know for how long I'll tackle discovery because her treatment was only going to ascend in the coming days. I'll have to buckle up and be more competitive since it was my only way out. I ridiculously feared Madhuri Aunty. I reached her house a few moments later. I parked the car in the lawn of her big house and came out to head to the door. I rang the bell. I waited, and after finding no response, I did it again. And after I had rung it for the fourth time, I figured there was no one inside.

I dipped my hand in my bag to take out the key Aunty had given me for what she called emergency purposes. I inserted the key in the hole and had unlocked the door until Madhuri Aunty was heard by me just at the gate of the house.

I turned around to see her and you know the very sight of this woman glued me like some stranger. Her big butt, boobs and the very angelic body was still stuffed in her tight track suits, her physical incredibility was unpredictable. Madhuri Aunty was talking to a younger looking guy, who was almost a foot taller than her and appeared probably like a fitness model or a Mr. India participant. He was stout and macho.

She was giving her famously angelic smile to him and talked as if some very close associate. The guy in a moment turned his head to me, and Aunty's eyes following him said something looking at me then to which they laughed louder. They repeated their glance at me a several times after then, and it seemed like they talked of more than a few words about me.

Once they were about to depart, the guy leaned down to put a hug on Madhuri Aunty's goddess like physique, and she accepted it with as much coziness if not more. In the dying minutes of their conversation his hands fooled around Aunty's waist just up her majestic butt, and before going away Aunty smacked on the guy's macho butt while still laughing. He jogged off, and she came inside the gate. Her eyes never left me as she made her long walk post the lawn and garden and finally the door.

"Come on in son, I ought to bring something to your notice." Her tone didn't sound as friendly as it seemed with the stranger a minute ago.

"Wh... what happened Aunty?" I stammered in fear.

"How were you not in when I appeared from my workout? Didn't you have the key?" she said sounding displeased.

"I di.. did Aunty. But what's the matter?" My heartbeat was at it's worst.

"Then how the fuck were you not in? What have we decided on knocking?" Her voice was not raised to a yell, but the firmness in her tone made me shake like a leaf.

"Tell me what have we decided?" This time it did raise a bit.

"To.. to knock thrice and then use the key to come in." I said slowly while looking away from her in fear.

"And you did for?" Her accent as blunt and strict as before.

"Four times Aunty. I had just turned the lock when you came." I said while being low and subservient.

"When I came? Why didn't it happen before I came? Huh? Garbage of a child you!"

"One..." she grabbed me by my left ear and put a tight slap on my right cheek.

SMACK!!

"One.. One more time than what's stated in the rules. Fucking one more, you germ." She twisted my ear and slapped me twice in succession.

SMACK!! SMACK!!

I was down to being ashamed and didn't look at her but down on the floor. She kept twisting my ears. I moaned.

She continued bluntly, "I'm sure the whip will make you understand it better, and it certainly will. And before you start to think what is it all about, I'll tell you. First of I don't hold myself accountable in explaining anything to anyone, whether it's who visits my house or the purpose of their visit. I don't admire to be subjected to questions. Today I waved it off saying you're my sister's son, but I think I shouldn't do it anymore and reveal whoever discovers you as the slave you're of me. I don't know how you found the cheek to be stood on the doorway staring at my activities. How son?"

SMACK!!

"Tell me, how?" She grabbed my hair tightly.

SMACK!! SMACK!!

"Since you like to stare too much, I'll help your cause, and it'll happen right away." She sounded fairly angry and disappointed, and every word came to bite my easiness.

"Now fetch me my bull whip. Your cattle like mental outlook will have to be tamed today." I got cold feet hearing to what she said. I came on my feet to start taking my shivering feet to the basement. And as I did, I went through Aunty's fearing apparatuses, and after going through 3 of the 6 whips already used on me, I took the fourth one and brought it to Madhuri Aunty. My hands shook as a leaf in storm. I sat on my knees before her again.

Facing me from up, she clung on to the whip and rubbed it on the ground as she walked a few steps around me. Her walk was slow. I was horrified everytime she'd get behind me, or I lose sight of her since I didn't know how the whip swing will swing and come to hurt me to my surprise. I stayed there shaking with a heavy heart when Aunty said in her low but firm tone,

"Beg for mercy son. I want to see how far has your guilty conscience as a half headed man gone, and how much have I been able to mend your pity state from just fourteen days back." She walked one half round more and kept rubbing the whip on the ground until she was facing me. She used the whip to strike at once on the ground for a clanging and barked, "BEG!" I was shaken as if bearing an electric shock.

I looked in her eyes from below. They were angelic and monstrous at the same time. Not trying to help my horrified subservient look, I held on to my heavy heart and said, "Please Aunty, please don't whip me. I beg you for it." I crouched then with my head touching her feet. Even though devilish, she was my only god then to save me from the devil that she could be.

"Oh" she laughed. Madhuri Aunty dominantly stepped on my palm with her canvas shoes covered feet and used all her weight to crush my palm. I panted heavily with my hands being crushed by her heavy shoes. Ignoring every bit of my suffering and crushing my feet more, she said, "that was like a crow cawing when you ask it to say hello." She mocked me and continued to crush my palm under her sports shoes. It pained, and I gasped heavily feeling it.

"I'll really start whipping you bad unless you please me with your begging." She grinded my palm under her shoes, and I panted out loudly this time. I knew I had very few lives left then. I was shaking and continued to beg.

"I'm really sorry Aunty. I can prove my worth as the dirt of your feet I am" having not completed the sentence, I kissed her feet from her smelly shoes and added, "please shower your forgiveness over me." My voice breaking and eyes had gone teary in pain and shame. She took her feet off of my palms, and I kissed her feet relentlessly from her dirty and smelly shoes.

"You are really buttering it son. But the least your Aunty would want from you is to demonstrate your worth" she was in the middle of her sentence when she spat down on the floor. I looked at her in the act; and she, with her eyes glued at me, said bluntly, "lick it clean son. Show your worth." I got cold feet. I leaned down and got close to the thick liquid of Madhuri Aunty's mouth.

My tongue shot forpward to lick her saliva off of the floor. It was downright degrading for me, but I shot my tongue for the first then second, and it was in the third attempt when I licked and cleared her thick spit off the ground which was covered in a good circumference.

"Oh what a shame son. I figure you have a good skill set to sneak into other people's businesses when you know you'll not be very immune to the consequences post that. However when you do need a good skill set to complete a chore that can help you be completely immune, you miserably fail. You can't even help your senses to lick an object at rest in one attempt. I've peaked with my choice of words to describe your state, I'll let my whip do the talking now." Madhuri Aunty said it coldly, and before I could react, she said, "Go bend over the arms of the rocking chair son. I would have to whip you to free you of the sins of your wrongdoings."

I was way too humiliated to find a dialogue. The arrow of sorrows her words pierced in me left me with no pride or ego whatsoever. I bent over the arms of the chair, with my chest and waist touching either of the arms. It was not comfortable but that was how my life was then.

"Since our keyword of your punishment in 'Eyes and staring', I'd want you to look straight and over that tennis ball that is being kept up the fireplace." I looked at the ball, which was almost in the line of my sight, if not straight.

I kept looking at it until Madhuri Aunty said, "this is a game son, one where you should be wary of the rules. You'll receive 6 whips for your deceptive behavior, and for every time your eyes leave the sight of the tennis ball, the count of whips will be added on by 3. And for more lost sight, the whip number will get compounded in the same rate. You've to understand how to comprehend the significant things. I won't care if your skin breaks, cuts, bleeds, blisters or attains a permanent scar, you can't run away from the things you deserve." She passed the verdict bluntly and came close.

Madhuri Aunty reached out to my front from her strong hands and unbuttoned my pant. She unzipped and solidly pulled my pants down to my knees revealing my butt and thighs. Madhuri Aunty stepped back and with an aim to my butt, swung the whip onto my butt; the first strike. My skin resonated and hurt in an instant. The sound of the strike was loud and bad. The contact between the thick whip and my naked butt caught me by surprise. I was shaken up by the intensity of the swing as I gasped a little.

She did it again, and this time with a little firm tone of, "Your very kind parents might've taken all of this a little mere ripening age defects, but for me the functioning of eyes is of as much importance son as breathing." She seemed disappointed. That was proven when the whip fell vigorously on my butt for the second and third time. The sound of it was of a thunderclap. My breath while panting and gasping and moaning was very pitiable. All this time my eyes never left the tennis ball.

Madhuri Aunty swung the whip for the fourth time. This time it was for a tighter smack. It hurt my already warmed butt the most. I couldn't take the pain well, and leaning over and looking at the floor, I gulped down the pain. It was the obligatory uh-oh moment for me, for just after doing it I realized that the pain involved on my butt forced me to be distracted from the due chore Madhuri Aunty had given me. I had taken my eyes off the tennis ball. I was in trouble.

She started laughing mockingly and said, "I knew it was to happen. You just couldn't hold your horses son. You'll have three additional whips atleast after the regulation six."

Madhuri Aunty was a sadist, and that was proved when she absolutely enjoyed giving me added agony. My face of pain forced me to take my eyes away once more, adding another three to my list. She stepped back for once, and stretching her legs to angle herself, gave me a series of whips in no halt, leaving my butt to sting more and more and more. I moaned and let the tears come off my eyes and dribble down my cheeks in full flow. If anything by the end of the stated six, I had learnt how to make eyes stay glued to the events most important. The additional six post the regulation six weren't easy to register, they put me with a heavy butt yet again, for the fifth time in two weeks.

Madhuri Aunty came close again and put the whip between my teeth to be held there and said, "you be here son unmoved. I'll be back." She moved away swaying her leggings covered big butt and came back a few minutes later.

Her milky soft hands came on my freshly whipped butt and caressed it. The welts stung by any touch, and I responded by my heavy breathing. Madhuri Aunty started speaking, "You know of the good times I've given you by sticking my fingers up your ass all this week." The rough fingerings that I had received all through the week was anything but pleasurable, but I had to comply with whatever my mistress says, so I did and nodded as a puppy. She continued, "All of that was a process to get you ready to take this eventually." She had a box in her hand, which she opened up to a few conical plastic toys. I was still too bent over the arms of the chair to carefully judge anything.

"I'll plug your butt regularly with these son." Madhuri Aunty brought it to my eyes to have me have a look. It was a conical toy, some 2-3 inch long and had an extended flanged base. The perimeter up the base was rubber made. "That's a buttplug son." Madhuri Aunty said, and for me, my male ego couldn't be deteriorated worse than that. Buttplug certainly meant more inferiority. I had to gulp down my pride and be a bitch to Madhuri Aunty. That was my life now.

"Let yourself loose son while I do this." She had been standing at my back now. I nevertheless was scared of the event, I didn't harden my body. Madhuri Aunty applied some water based lube on my butthole which was very cool and worked up on the tightness of my anus. Madhuri Aunty after applying, convincingly inserted her two fingers up my ass. They were felt in my insides, and I gasped. Her fingers were in even before I could have felt the touch on the surface of the hole. The lube had done it's job.

My gasping couldn't even find a stop when her finger readily came out, and there went the butt plug in my anus. I wide opened my mouth feeling the plastic toy which was finding the depths of my anus. Like it's name, Madhuri Aunty thumped her hand on the flanged base, to complete the vibe of a plug that had been plugged in my butt then.

"This is the remote with which the butt plug will be controlled." The moment she showed me the remote I saw the four buttons inscribed in it. "Oh before my bitch starts to wonder, the four buttons are for" she started to detail me from the left, "On, off, up, down, meaning, to control the vibrations and thereby let the resonance pleasure or discomfort your insides. I will show you." She readily came before me, and looking into my eyes, kneeled down on the floor to level with my head. No sooner did I see in her eyes than I realized that her eyes meant business.

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers