The Chronicles of Madhuri 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their eyes closed, they charged on with their lips wider and wider and gave each other a hot and wet embrace. They were in literal sense eating each other out, unless they were to call it kissing. Madhuri Aunty took her naughty hands over his crotch through his trousers while the guy pressed on her big butt through the saree. They were kissing, and he began slipping his hand under her pallu, and felt up and pressed over Madhuri Aunty's boobs through the soft cloth of her blouse. Madhuri Aunty, whom I feared like death also who was such a cold blooded disciplinarian, was so casually being touched on her private parts by a stranger. The guy very much made the most of this hot woman at his disposal.

"Shan't we go forward now?" Madhuri Aunty asked while still catching her breathe from the wet embrace.

"How much space is there to go forward from here?" He said jokingly, while being very close to Madhuri Aunty and, touching her all over from her breasts through the blouse to her navel and hips. He suddenly without a word slipped her saree drape off her shoulders, leaving her top with just the blouse on and the amply heavy cleavage complimenting it.

The guy didn't pause for a word anymore, as his hand moved on Madhuri Aunty's blouse to grab and massage her firm roundness and led his mouth to her handsome neck. He kissed all over her neck, and Madhuri Aunty keeping her eyes closed, enjoyed the embrace. He broke off for once to kiss her boobs from the blouse only, when Aunty's hand hiked his suit up and unbuttoned his trouser to slide it down. Being down on the ground, I was about to witness the next part of my cuckoldery.

Madhuri Aunty did her hands comfortably on his underwear underneath, and slid it down too to reveal his animal. The guy possessed a very big cock, such a big one that failed to even fit in Madhuri Aunty's palm, and needed both of her palms to be accommodated in it's girth. Her eyes filled with animalistic lust, admired his hard wood in her palms. In the meantime, the guy took his hands at the back of her blouse and pulled one end of her heaving like knot to get it untied magically. He next used his hands to slip the blouse off of Madhuri Aunty's shoulders, and left her with the unpadded wire bra, that hardly covered her big and bursting out breasts.

Madhuri Aunty didn't hold back, and massaged her hands on his great sized cock. He returned the favour by feeling and messaging her melons through the bra. Madhuri Aunty did his dick skin up and down and for once, used her thumb too up his tip, which sent shivers around the guy as he paused from toying with her breasts and moaned sharply. Madhuri Aunty waited to share a gaze with the guy, and understanding the look accurately, he just adjusted his hip back.

Madhuri Aunty gave her posture a lean, and she took her face down towards his cock. I watched the next scene with all amazement, as Madhuri Aunty parted her lips wide to take his cock in her mouth. The guy gasped and loosened himself. She halted for a bit in between to take his cock out and used her tongue on the length of it, and bade his balls too. She would peck on his pinkish tip with her full lips, and go on to again gape and insert his cock in her mouth. There was an orderly way in her sucking, like a white-collar sucker.

While Madhuri Aunty was half spread on the couch, the guy made his hand roam around her majestic butt over her saree and gave it a few handful squeezes. In the meantime she took his cock in and out of her mouth comfortably, and the content on her face while sucking his dick was heartbreaking for me. Madhuri Aunty never allowed me even a hint of any respect even though my servitude towards her, while dumped all her pride for a stranger for all I knew. The heartache strolled down at my cock too, as it twitched and a sea of discomfort greeted my sex. I was aroused by foul treatment.

She turned her fierce eyes at me and pointed to the floor and said, "Lie down here son."

I lied down on my back on the cold floor. Scarcely had I done it, before Madhuri Aunty came down with her big butt on my face. Her saree covered butt pressed down on my face with all her weight as she continued to suck on his cock. Madhuri Aunty facesat me quite elegantly. Her magical butt pressed on my lips, and the pubic region stayed at the flanks of my nose. She shook her hips to and fro, as to give me more discomfort. I felt the aroma of her very warm butt over me, and the thick saree clothe very much stung on my face with her movements.

"Are we going to make all the love here only Madhu?" He said while still gasping.

"Not at all, I'm glad you asked." Her throne on my face was left alone as she disembarked herself and on her feet. "Son, help your guest out of his pants and lead him to the room. Be a good host. Come on!" Madhuri Aunty said good words bluntly.

I asked for his pants before getting my hands on it, and once granting the permission did his pants out. The guy was left naked down his waist now. "Please follow me sir." I said respectfully with my head bowed. I walked with my open butt with the guy who followed me from behind. There we were, the room waited for us.

"Take seat on your knees there son. Keep your head upheld, there'll be need of you soon." I sat on my knees as Madhuri Aunty ordered me to.

Hardly had they entered when the guy again took Madhuri Aunty closely by her hips. She was all ready to be held as she reproached the kiss. They quickly had their lips dancing and moving over one another. The guy followed the pattern to once again grab hold of Madhuri Aunty's 40 inch butt. His hand was flowing free then, and being confident than ever squeezed her butt through the saree and kissed her wildly. Madhuri Aunty was no saint either as she too messaged her hands on his dick.

They were moving near the bed in that great lovemaking mode. I was only a few inches away of their hips when they had neared me. Madhuri Aunty for once took her lips away from his. She straightened her posture and looked in his eyes with a grin. Her grin was a little demeaning in the sense of she wasn't yet satisfied with the ordeal and wanted more. She turned her head down at me. My head went blank all of a sudden as I faced her.

Madhuri Aunty leaned down towards me, and spoke, "Son, this is what I'd meant by next level" her accent was sensual and slow almost as a whisper, she added, "you take his cock in your mouth son and help my lover be hard for the next pleasuring acts of ours." Her words made me skip a beat. Madhuri Aunty leaned more and took her hands on my whipped butt and darting her fingers there, said, "I'm sure you'll love to comply son." She said and in the meanwhile my butt had a heap and heap of pain as the whipped flesh stung owing to her fingers darted there.

"Yes, yes Aunty" I said in a raised tone with eyes closed to withhold the pain at my butt.

"You better." She took her hands off my butt. "Now gape that pair of soft pup lips son, I'll treat you with your well deserved meat." Madhuri Aunty worded it in mockery. I glanced at the guy's cock being taken closer by Madhuri Aunty towards me. His cock gave the strong odour of male cum that was certainly not new for me, but it definitely was gross given my slavery. The odour strengthened more, and just as I had comprehended it, Madhuri Aunty slipped the meat in my mouth.

The first of his hard wood hit my insides courtesy of his tip. His very hard cock housed my mouth in a second, and a small tear of humiliation developed in my eyes. Madhuri Aunty looked at me with a look of affection, one that didn't last long as she barked, "You utilize every second in the worth of five son, that's the least this cock deserves." Saying that she pushed his hips in from her one hand, and gripped my chin from the other. The guy started forcing his cock in my mouth and wasn't long when I had to start sucking too on Madhuri Aunty's liking. She absolutely loved force-feeding and enforcing bisexuality on me.

Madhuri Aunty smiled and treated the guy with a wholesome gaze. Madhuri Aunty came on her feet again, and from pushing his butt, elevated her hands up and dominantly held him by his neck, and quickly kissed him with some passion. She hardly gave him any minute to respond and worked her lips on his with her eyes closed. Madhuri Aunty also had my head held strongly in her other hand to make sure I was doing my job well. She was controlling two men at once. This woman was born to rule.

As I sucked him more, the small developed tear kept compounding and led up to a flood of tears. I was ashamed, abused and humiliated to the magnitude. Madhuri Aunty halted once more and said, "Get my saree off of me son and leave me without a leaf later on." I was put to attention again.

First, I relieved my mouth off the guy's dick. And then moved on to untuck her saree from the petticoat. Doing so, I rounded it anti-clockwise to absent her saree from over her petticoat. I carefully put the saree aside to move on to slide her petticoat down her godly waist, and bid her plain black underwear. The brief's ridiculous stretch could state it's discomfort in holding her plump butt. The couple above me kept kissing in the meantime. I undid Madhuri Aunty's underwear to free the clothe's struggle off the large dimensions of her butt. Her bra was freed from her melons by the guy himself. They laid themselves in the bed. After I'd stripped down her traditional clothes, the golden waist chain was the only thing left on her, and she appeared all the more attractive with that only peace of sensual ornament.

Along the act, the guy shifted from her lips to her big breasts. He let his lips run wild over the round breasts of Madhuri Aunty. He passionately made out with her boobs, and kept switching between her great boobs excitedly as if a little boy. Madhuri Aunty gasping, looked down as he enjoyed her boobs; moreover, with lust filled in her eyes too, caressed his head in order to motivate him to carry on his very hot sucking. In a minute, the guy turned a little boy in literal sense, and started latching on her nipples. The next sight amazed me because a second more of latching caused Madhuri Aunty's boobs to leak. Just as it did, the guy hadn't waited and slurped and drank every drop of her breast milk coming out. Madhuri Aunty gasped in the meantime.

It was too hot to handle for my ornamental dick. My discomfort almost filled my eyes with tears of pain while the lovers in bed gained every bit of pleasure out of each other. After he was done with drinking her milk, he positioned himself on his knees in bed and stood likewise. Madhuri Aunty came on hers too, except she was a little bent. And a little more bent, and she had positioned her head against that giant filthy cock of the guy. The very godlike wide hips of hers got in position too, while Madhuri Aunty slid his cock in her mouth and started blowing the guy.

He did gasp when I did it, however with Madhuri Aunty sucking, the gasps were turned to subtle moans. The reason being the magnitude of the sucking he was getting. There was passion in Madhuri Aunty's blowing on his cock. She had perfectly held his cock in her palms, and with her eyes at him, did the full length of his dick in and out of her mouth. Her sucking pace had a consistency too, and whenever she lifted it, she was in cruise control to not let a millisecond of the pleasure go amiss. The guy in between would lean forward to grab her butt in the position, and continue to moan. My strict disciplinarian and the mother of two was a closet cock slut, a sight that had blown my head off then.

Madhuri Aunty finally got done with his cock. She postured herself straight on her knees too and stuck her body close to the guy. The guy slid his hands on her butt and grabbing the flesh, said, "The time is now Madhu. Are you in?" he smiled and gave her a peck on her lips.

"More than you could imagine. I'd waited so long for this!" Her tone had a sensuality in it. Madhuri Aunty loosened herself, and on the follow up the stout gentleman, grabbing her hips, made her lie on the bed. As soon as she was flat on her back, she opened her legs up for the invitation, to which the guy shifted between her legs and fit himself there. Madhuri Aunty spat on her fingers, and used it to wet her pussy.

Next thing Madhuri Aunty did was to grab the guy's dick and head it in her body. His dick, which was circumscribed in a large dimension, parted her pussy lips ridiculously and barged in. Hardly had half of his tight wood gone in when Madhuri Aunty opened her eyes and mouth widely to gasp. The guy pushed his entire length in. Madhuri Aunty clearly felt the stretch his big fat dick had caused, and her heavier gasp said it. The guy started moving his hips to and fro to commence fucking Madhuri Aunty. She let out more than gasps now and moaned loudly with the murmurs of, "Oh my God!"

She continued to moan after his dick did more shifts in and out of her clit. Their fucking was well underway now. That monster of the wood had stretched Madhuri Aunty's pussy lips so amazingly that I was left in the awe of the guy. He was getting to fuck one of the generational hottest women. Madhuri Aunty elegantly wrapped her legs around his butt, and put her hands on his upper butt cheeks. Now that was the trigger for the guy.

He clearly became much more energized and holding her tummy for support, upped his pace. He also clung on to her waist chain, and the ornament left marks with the forceful pull, and doing it, improved his hip movements to send the thrusts in Madhuri Aunty more rapidly and fucked her harder. His hips clanged with her inner thighs as he ploughed in her. The light moans that Madhuri Aunty had clung on to until then became sharper, and the murmurs changed to purrs and then rumbles, but with the same, "OH MY GOD!!" to complement with the sounds.

There was something so much hotter about the scene there, a corporately powerful woman as Madhuri Aunty, laid on her back with her legs spread the widest it could, and losing all her corporate powers, she was getting painfully hammered by a well hung stud as that guy. With Madhuri Aunty's sounds, the guy panted a little too in passion and planted his lips on Madhuri Aunty's. They were meant to kiss however both of their wavelengths caused them to just eat each other's lips and tongues, all with their eyes closed. Meanwhile the guy let his entire 10 inch length plunge in and out to a near hardcore fucking, which for Madhuri Aunty was a little too hard to take as breaking the kiss turned her rumbles to sharp screams and vibrated the entire bedroom.

The guy to go with the pleasure of fucking helped his lips on her boobs and ate her nipples while still screwing her with the amplified speed. That was some speedy fuck with sheer passion and quite hot. Madhuri Aunty had held his butt in the hardcore sex and darted her nails on his butt, and with the very hot face of pain, wailing, worded the sounds of, "Oh god yes, oh fucking god yes!!" The angel as Madhuri Aunty was, being rammed with such crudity could've cooled any heart with awe and jealously, and so did mine. I hated the guy there and then. Her eyes which were closed for most of the time, suddenly shut open, and she turned sideways to gaze at me.

"Come here taking your worthless self son. I want my partner's precious balls licked." Even though the hard and crude fucking she had gone through, the tone under her throat was in no way light. I was put to attention again, not to mention with the engine like heartbeats to go with. When she said it, they were switching to doggy. Whilst on their knees, Madhuri Aunty's wonder of a butt bent had outdone the man's hips in circumference. Her waist chain rolled up her belly, as the guy shoved his cock in her pussy from behind, and grabbing hold on her hips, started with his back and forth movements.

I crawled up till the bed and took my head to where both of their sexes were inclined. There was a strongly gross odor of the tight little space there, and with watery eyes took my mouth to the guy's scrotum and took his organ into my mouth. I had to make adjustments in sucking properly by his continuously moving bottom which was on the move to fuck Madhuri Aunty. Gulping in every inch of disrespect, I sucked the guy's balls. It was not long when my tears became uncontrollable. His balls sack while fucking was quite slack, but I still did it into my mouth and worked on it, meanwhile being up, nice and close as his dick drove into Madhuri Aunty's wet pussy. It was how her hole was stretched so wide as the guy subjected Madhuri Aunty to a balls deep fucking, and she continued to groan in pleasure.

Feeling his cock sliding in and out of her speedily, Madhuri Aunty would pull her face and torso up at times to literally cry in passion, and would throw her arms around the guy to hold him from the back of his neck. The thumps their organs made while fucking were loud. They'd share a glance in passion and practically eat each other's lips as he'd keep ramming his dick in her from behind. He moaned loudly too and squeezed her breasts to fuck her more. The passion they shared was immaculate, I so wanted to curse God. Those hips of the guy hit Madhuri Aunty's big ass to make it jiggle, while fucking her in the very hardcore fashion. Madhuri Aunty's richly fleshy butt rippled like a tidal wave as he fucked her passionately. My goddess was being pumped way too well.

The guy and Madhuri Aunty were now too sweaty from the fucking. It was the time when the guy had slowed down a bit. Madhuri Aunty was all too pumped up then, for the sweat dripping from the underside of her belly and neck made it clear. The guy off of her behind, had only laid back a little, when Madhuri Aunty took the top. He was taken by surprise as Madhuri Aunty first held his cock and then slid it in her hole. Nonetheless shifts, I didn't move from my position to suck his balls. Madhuri Aunty straddled him to have his big cock go in and out of her vagina. She paced her movements in a little bit, and raised her neck in passion to send the passionate moans toward the ceilings. Her very dear love for sex was just incredible.

"Oh Madhu, I think I'll leak anytime now" he said while catching breathe from Madhuri Aunty's jumps on his cock. She halted, and dismounted off his waist to sit beside his bottom.

"Shift your mouth up son, here comes your final treat." Madhuri Aunty took her strong palm in my hair to have me unwillingly come close to his cock. Her other hand jerked off his wood. The guy moaned, and she jerked his hard cock so tightly that the cum came oozing out of his urethra. No sooner did it come out than Madhuri Aunty pointed the dick toward my open mouth to direct the jet towards and send all of the seeds in my mouth. Seconds after seconds, gallons after gallons cum dissolved with my taste buds. As much as Madhuri Aunty was hot and god like, her act was no secondary to evil.

Once I'd taken all of the cum in, she pushed my head aside to send me or to say throw me back to the ground. I had started to cry by then. Without a care of that, she presented herself to her lover again. They started kissing. Feeling her body on top of his, the guy enjoyed Madhuri Aunty in bed, and he ate her lips. His hands were squeezing the ample flesh of Madhuri Aunty's big naked butt, and in return, she let her tongue do the kissing next. Their wholesome embrace lasted a minute and they shared a cigarette later on. The smoky clouds danced over their heads whilst they started chatting,

"How did you fare tonight Madhu?" He asked to Madhuri Aunty.

"It was A-okay to say the least" Madhuri Aunty inhaled a deep puff and added, "Are the crowds always on their feet like that?"

"Oh!" he chuckled, "I guess so, the merger at the moment is not letting any of your pupils to think straight." His hands went up and down her thighs.