The Chronicles of Madhuri 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Madhuri Aunty put down the bottle again on the table, she wrapped her hands around and at the underside of my waist and pulled me back with force. She treated me as some light bitch and angling herself, she pointed her wet strap-on dildo towards my anus. "Time to get your little pretty hole deflowered son." Madhuri Aunty spanked my butt once and put her one leg up on the couch and in the next second, she pushed her waist forward to make the round head of the plastic cock start to part the muscles at my rectal opening and enter in my anus. I opened my mouth wide and groaned sharply. Madhuri Aunty's hold about my waist tightened as she started with the inward and outward movements of her plastic dick in my anus. My mouth that had stayed open with my eyes, only moaned and gasped while Madhuri Aunty fucked me in my anus.

Madhuri Aunty who had not spoken since she started fucking me, finally broke the silence, "My bitch, I like when you cry like one. I couldn't see you doing it, and this is the time it changes." Saying that she pulled her dick back, and parting my sphincter muscles again, pushed it in again. Her strap-on dildo which was only fucking my anus till my rectum, drilled in deeper and hit my prostate. Just when it did, my locked dick felt the action and with the pain and discomfort at both of my rear and front ends, I changed from groaning to panting. Madhuri Aunty's kurti and leggings covered wide hips moved to and fro in force to shove in the dick as hard and as deep as she could. Her wide hips thumped on my butt making sounds when she fucked me.

The rapid and repeated hits on my prostate now had been making my locked dick even more uncomfortable. I felt the fluid in my balls racing as Madhuri Aunty kept speed fucking me. Her strong shoving and drilling in my anus made me cry with tears and like a bitch. She had got what she wanted, yet worsened it for me by grabbing my hair and fucking me more. I was in heaps of discomfort when Madhuri Aunty slowed the shoving all of a sudden.

Coming close to my ears, she whispered, "I know you long to milk bitch." She'd just said it, and she thumped her clothed waist on my butt, to give me a slow but brief and deep hit in my anus. My prostate after being hit by the strap-on, had sent the waves forward to my locked dick. Madhuri Aunty being very aware of what I was feeling, took her palm on my scrotum and massaged it gently. She bit on my ears and said slowly, "C'mon line yourself up. Milk!"

"Ahhh..." I groaned in pleasure as she hit my prostate again slowly. Madhuri Aunty gave my cum filled balls a squeeze this time and gave me two slow and deep thrusts on my prostate again in the process. I so wanted to get erect then but with the steel over my dick, couldn't. The moment Madhuri Aunty gave me another squeeze on my scrotum with the slow thrust, my spongy scrotum paved way for the cum to flow on and drip out off my locked dick. My body felt the icy cold climaxing, and hand in hand my loud and uncomfortable moan at that moment, made my heart pump as an engine and body shiver as a leaf. I milked out cum in a huge capacity on the couch.

Madhuri Aunty pulled her plastic cock finally out of my sore anus, and doing the thong back on my asscrack, sat beside me with her dick still spreading out from over kurti. I couldn't find much breathe when she said, "you shook badly when you came son, that means it was a very uncomfortable one, wasn't it?" Her tone was kind but her interrogation humiliating.

"You're right Aunty." I said, still breathing heavily.

"I like how well mannered you've become, but perhaps we're only halfway through." She was kind again, and added, "now you lick and clean the couch out of your white goo and make sure the cover shall be taken out for dry cleaning." She ordered me. I looked at my cum on the couch, which was spread and sprinkled in a big circumference. I was reluctant but still took my head to my cum and spreading my tongue out, made my cum be wiped out of the couch from my tongue. I had to angle my head accordingly to lick the difficult drips and cleaned the couch finally. Being as humiliated, I took the covers out to take it for dry cleaning.

Madhuri Aunty wandered in the kitchen with a cigarette between her lips, and puffing out, walked the house with the strap-on still worn over her kurti and leggings. I came back from cleaning the covers to replacing them with a new set. I kneeled down on the floor to do it. Madhuri Aunty who had also been close to quench the cigarette in the ashtray, walked closer to me.

"Son, unbuckle this off of my waist and put it back in the shelf in the basement." She said and turned around to make her big ass face me from the kurti. With my underside of the palm brushing over her butt, I worked my fingers to undo the harness from over her waist. I unwrapped the strap-on dildo, and held it quietly, and headed downstairs to put it there in the drawer. Just when I was back in the room, Madhuri Aunty said,

"I have an urgent need to use your mouth son. The long working day has left my bladder all heavy." I quickly dropped down to my knees with my face shot out. Aunty, after inelegantly having her kurti hiked up and leggings slid down, opened up her pubic area and fit her pee hole to my mouth. She loosened down her body and with a sharp gasp, let the pale liquid flow down my throat. I took her every drop of piss diligently.

I helped with Madhuri Aunty's kurti and leggings up on her heavenly waist, and looking down at me she said, "Come sit by my feet son. I have to address you on the other striking thing." There were drops after drops in my life, and I certainly didn't find it pleasing. There was not one moment when I didn't feel as a slave.

She took the seat with her straight aristocratic back, and started, "Okay. Since you have taken the fucking in your anus fairly well, I think you shall be made aware of the next thing tonight." Madhuri Aunty spoke as if she was going to put me to some revelation.

"Are you ready son?" She looked me into my eyes.

Managing the stare, I answered slowly, "Yes Aunty."

"So son, I'm going out tonight with a friend." She stopped, and crossing her leg over the another confidently, added, "you do know the man by the way, since he is the same man from this morning who was chatting with me. Not to mention being stalked by you too." She waited for me to look at her, and when I did I replied,

"Yes Aunty. I understood." I said as a puppy.

"You really have to son, but there's a lot more to understand right now. We'll go out to some charity function he's arranged with his multinational firm, and when we come back" Aunty crossed her other leg and added, "we'll share the bed together, for screwing mainly. I'm telling you this because you'll serve us in the act as my very precious cuckold." Madhuri Aunty gave me cold feet, and the world below my feet looked to slide at any moment. However before I could worry of the activities, I raised my hands.

"Yes son you may speak." She granted me the permission.

"But Aunty, aren't you marr..."

"Oh yes son, I certainly am married" She broke my sentence, and added, "and I saw this coming. I know being your one true owner I shouldn't explain myself, but since you're more than a slave to me, I will."

"I would only be entertaining myself by fucking him. I and Aarav are married for 14 years now, and acting as the most rational and practical beings, we figured that sex is something we could try out of the box. We love each other, we really do, but we also know that being enforced to the rule of just one gloryhole and shaft for your entire life can make you lesser and lesser enthusiastic day in and out. That's where we decided on having multiple partners on regular intervals. We must have protective sex, and they cannot spend the night, that's all." Her confidence throughout the stating was mind-blowing.

"Now of your duty, you must treat my partners with respect. Should you fail to do it, I won't mind to whip you bloody before their eyes only. Did you get it son?" She heaved her tone.

"Yes Aunty... I did." I said it being as low and subservient.

"Go ahead and prepare my bath now. And since I've to go out after bathing, you may take out one of my plain and brief satin panty. I plan to look all cultured and desi tonight. Now get going."

Fabulously naked Madhuri Aunty was on my side when I prepared the warm bath for her. She brushed her teeth in the meantime. When I had found success in warming the water just right, I went out to of the bathroom take out her undergarments. In the next hour, I sat on the couch with my thong on, and studied until Madhuri Aunty appeared. And half an hour more when she came back in the sight. My eyes had the obligatory hearty retinas carved over after seeing her.

Madhuri Aunty had worn a fully embroidered aqueous blue saree and a matching blouse, the heavy garment of the saree around her curvy goddess like physique fit as glove in hands. The saree was all elegant and glossy, and even though the non-translucent clothe didn't allow a peek past it, the large swell through her chest and blouse couldn't go hidden. The beautiful draping with rectangular embroidered borders kind of looked as icing on cake. It was that beautiful. Madhuri Aunty had worn three fourth sleeved blouse over her fantastic arms, and that looked sensational too.

The base on which her waist stood could literally blow anyone's mind up. Those added layers on her big sized butt by the saree gave me goosebumps all over. The heavy swaying over her butt through the saree compelled me for a few seconds. I deep thought to myself that you cannot just rationalize Madhuri Aunty, because this woman was beyond the concept of hot or beautiful, she was a goddess in her own. My slavery was unpleasant, however the chance to serve Madhuri Aunty was an one unprecedented pleasure.

As Madhuri Aunty made her famous slow and hot confident walk towards me, her wide hips swayed along the saree with every footstep. From some close distance the sides of her milky white belly was being seen from under the saree, and her belly was only made to look more elegant with the golden waist chain around it. She was an entity made specially to trap men. She came a little closer, her great navel was in view, and when Madhuri Aunty had come the closest her heavenly cleavage from the blouse was glanced at by me. Her cleavage appeared as deep as a canyon. That was a sight to behold for any sane man. Madhuri Aunty had worn herself such that she could appeal hearts from distance and stop hearts from close.

I couldn't resist my eyes until Madhuri Aunty cleared her throat. I was shot back from the pleasures of sightseeing to my inferior world. She looked straight at me and said, "I think my slave's eyes like what they see son." She knew of her great looking appearance. The confidence of Madhuri Aunty after being clothed such elegantly warmed my heart, and before I could reply with the nod she said, "that's good son, I think you should expect greater things in the coming hours. You'll like the sights more."

I knew what she actually meant by that. It'll be a tough job to spectate with an ornamental cock, but what options I had. I was a slave of her. I probably didn't take a hint at that moment and for probably she was about to leave, I dropped down to my knees. I kissed on her very stylish black stilettos and worshipped her feet being kinder than ever. I had an idea that Madhuri Aunty would certainly like the gesture and be easy on me before her partner. I could only hope of that.

She kept moving her hand in my hair as I worshipped her feet. Continuing the caressing, Madhuri Aunty said at once, "Since I want my slave ready, you have him fed well. You're free to order from my account." Madhuri Aunty's hands moved more in my hair and she added, "Also son, you change your panties to some shorts. I will not really want this humiliation to be shown off before anyone else, another time maybe. I'll move on now." Her honeyed tone said it and she saw herself the door with her heartwarming and confident walk in the saree.

Madhuri Aunty as she walked out, her body's rear view had her exposed milky white and wide back in view from the backless blouse, and that complimented the continuous sway of her big butt below and through the saree. I was flat and didn't know how the people at the event would handle the high quality woman that Madhuri Aunty was. She had reached the door by then.

The couch gave the view of the pavement by the garden. A car had come to be parked there from a few minutes. With Madhuri Aunty getting closer, the door of the car opened up to the same stout and tall man from the morning. The only difference being he was in a black suit and trousers at that moment. He walked forward, and took Madhuri Aunty in his arms.

Madhuri Aunty just after going closer, held him by his waist and planted her lips on her date. They gave each other a few large pecks and in the process, the guy didn't leave Madhuri Aunty's ample butt be, and caressed and pressed her butt through the saree. It was only after a few seconds of intimacy that they parted. He opened the door for Madhuri Aunty and took his seat after she had taken hers. I was left amazed by Madhuri Aunty's upbeat character.

I changed to shorts just after Madhuri Aunty left. I moved on to the garden area to complete my regular evening chore. There were not too many dry leaves to be cleaned, and I was done before I could know. I ordered food from the restaurant like my Mistress Aunty had advised me to.

Later when the food arrived, it was difficult for me to take the delivery with nothing but shorts on and no underwear underneath. The suspicious eyes of the one on the other side shamed me, and I managed to keep the discovery away and took the food in. I ate my dinner and washed the plates in the next hour, and now I had but one thing in my bucket, wait.

The next hour kicked in when I heard a car being driven in and parked by the lawn. I rushed to the door and waited for Aunty to ring the bell, and just as she did, I opened the door for her. The tall and stout gentleman, wearing the Raymond's was arm in arm with Madhuri Aunty, and he shared a glance with me as my body chilled in shame.

The very hot Madhuri Aunty, who had held her partner so very dearly, spoke, "Dear Aditya, meet my dear son Shekhar" gasping and looking at me, she said, "Son, this is Aditya. Your equal owner as I for the evening hours. Greet him properly." I quickly kneeled down and took my face to kiss on his corporate black shoes. I licked at the edges of his shoes to showcase my service.

"Erm that will be enough, I think." The guy spoke holding on to an unsure accent.

"Oh" Madhuri Aunty chuckled, "you kindly back pocket that for tonight. And for Shekhar, you may get habituated with him since he'll be present in most of our quality hours. That'll be the pleasure meal that we'll intake, and for him the appetite will continue to be bothersome." She grinned.

They put their feet towards the couch. I was still there on the floor by the doorsteps, when they had reached to the couch. I slugged but somehow made it with them. Madhuri Aunty crossing her legs from underneath the saree, sat comfortably with Aditya who had sat very close to her. I looked like the odd one out before this affluently clothed couple since I had nothing on but just shorts with no underwear. I looked and felt as a slave.

"Great. So what are we drinking for the start?" Aditya said to Madhuri Aunty.

She thought for a few seconds before saying, "I think the Vinho Verde is our thing for tonight dear. Son, take the wine out and pour both of us two on the rocks." She smiled looking at him with her striking glance.

"On the rocks" The guy chuckled and continued, "this is certainly a special night." His hands roamed around touching her waist skin, underneath the saree.

In the meantime being in the kitchen, I poured a four of two glasses as directed. The conversations of theirs faded when I entered the kitchen. I took it back to them as the slave I was and handed to them. They took the glasses in their hands. Madhuri Aunty took the first sip, and her hand which was going round his shoulder, rubbed his thighs through his trousers. I sat down on the floor by their feet again.

"Did you really mean it when you said you have enslaved him completely. I mean do you really beat him Madhu?" Aditya's suspicious eyes worded which was I figured a long time coming.

"Oh yes dear, I truly do. You can have a look over it if you want." Madhuri Aunty turned her dominant eyes to me.

"Have Aditya see you son. Strip yourself." I had an engine like blowing heart after hearing Aunty say that. I turned around to slide my shorts down, and exposed my ripe whipped ass to them.

"Ouch, that doesn't look very good. How fresh are those marks?" He asked.

"Just from this morning dear, right after we parted." Madhuri Aunty said being quite assured of her actions. The guy didn't say a word, and she continued, "And he'll probably receive more should he fail to do well in the test this evening after we part again."

"What's there shining between his legs?" He asked yet again.

"Oh that" she paused and said, "turn 360 once more son." She commanded. I turned around to face the guy, who was to see my front. "It's a chastity cage dear, I've locked his dick in it." Madhuri Aunty explained to him.

"How long are you planning to keep it that way?" His questionnaire extended.

"To atone for your indulgence in carelessness comes in handy, doesn't it?" She said.

"What carelessness if you may?" The guy interrogated.

"I'm afraid I may not Aditya, if anything out of respect for a well coursed order of things." My heart went cold in appreciation of Madhuri Aunty of how she answered against revealing the specifications of my slavery.

She sipped once more and added, "and to answer of your original question, I don't want to think of it. But what I can say is, it's not happening anytime soon." She said with no less restraint, but making herself clear.

"I'm not sure I'd want to think of it either Madhu. He's quite a kid." The guy's praise for me was difficult to judge if positive or negative, either way I was only subjected to humiliations.

"I'm not sure if he is" Madhuri Aunty threw taunts at me and continued, "however he's not even of the slightest importance tonight dear, as we should work up toward what is." Madhuri Aunty said it, and two peg worth of drink gulping down in one, she put the glass aside.

The guy hadn't even finished his drink when Aunty took her face forward towards him. She planted her lips on his. He took it well, and parted his lips too to kiss her back. The slow start of their lips going over one another settled to a constant pace as they started to enjoy their lip to lip embrace. Their eyes stayed closed in the process.

Madhuri Aunty put a halt on the kissing and turned her eyes to me again, "Help us be bare footed son." Madhuri Aunty went on again to kiss the guy. He clasped her hips from over her saree, and kissed back. Their lips opened up widely and in the meantime, I helped their footwear out of their feet. Their kissing intensified and keeping to open their mouths wide, they enjoyed the kissing. Madhuri Aunty put a halt again and said,

"Show our feet some love too. Worship them!!" She barked at me as if I were some worm. The guy pulled Madhuri Aunty's face back towards him, and this time their lips parted the widest, and their tongues openly danced over one another outside of their mouths, and they overlapped their lips over one another. Madhuri Aunty was a great kisser. The guy's hands slipped to her torso and deliberately through her waist chain to put a strong grab over the flesh at her waist. I kissed on their smelly feet meanwhile. The kiss that went on between them in the next few minutes drove me insane. He next used his hands to lay on Madhuri Aunty's big butt through the saree.