All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like it!!!

So sweet! Oh, the memories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Surprisingly very good

Didn't expect it to be this sweet and charming, the whole string made me Ohh and Ahhh like a little girl. Definitely looking forward to the rest.

5*!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 8 years ago
By coincidence...

I had just read a novel about a young man facing conscription and going to Vietnam, and his friendship with a classmate whose boyfriend had gotten a really bad draft number and had jumped straight to the Marines. That story had a lot of holes in it, so I really appreciate this story giving me more background and setting up a nice BF/GF relationship based on friendship and trust. Please continue this!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
A 1ST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

and maybe the bells will ring TK U MLJ LV NV

burningloveburninglovealmost 8 years ago
Please keep them coming!

I'm very impressed for a first attempt! Good writing , very good editing (thank you), good plot and character development!

I'm looking forward to more!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
It's not my first attempt . . .

. . . but it is the first one in the Romance category.

As for the draft number section, that part is a real experience of mine, including my high draft number, and the friend in EE who drew number 5.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 has been submitted!

The title is slightly different, Chronicles of Mark & Jennifer CH 02, because the first title was too long to add the CH 02.

I hope that you like it, and I really appreciate the positive comments I've received so far.

tomscardstomscardsalmost 8 years ago
U OF L AND UK MY PART OF THE WORLD.

GOOD START. I ADDED YOU TO MY FAVORITES BASED ON IT.

dc6370dc6370almost 8 years ago
I like the begining.

Nice start, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Start

I greatly enjoyed this first little chapter about Mark and Jennifer. I look forward to seeing where they go! I do hope that she doesn't change to a completely different person that falls into bed after one date with him, and I hope that he puts aside his desperation to get to know her as a person first. They could be great together!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
What makes you think . . .

. . . that they'll fall into bed after the first date? :)

The Romance section administrator was able to give the story title extended characters, so the second chapter has the same title, with CH 02 added to it; it has been approved, and will appear on May 5th.

And yes, I am working on Chapter 3. I appreciate all of the positive comments I've received so far, and I am not offended by constructive criticism, either.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
great beginning

so far we have two young students, away from home, on the cusp of awakening from innocence. I hope it is a long slow process.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good start

By chance I found this story, and its onset seems to be very promising.

I will continue reading the following chapters to learn more about Jennifer and Mark

5 * for you by this chapter.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

You write really well, but I suspect you know that by now. Anyway, I just read this story and it is delightful. Thank you, JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Really Believable Story!

This reminds me of when I was in college and I went out with a girl that i graduated from high school with. She was a friend of my sister and i never dated her when we were in HS. But she was going to college in a town not far from our home town and I was working in that town for a year to save money to go back to college out of state. I would pick her up at her dorm and we would walk to the movies and have a couple of drinks afterward then i would walk her back to her dorm. After that year I went back to my college and have not ever seen her since. She was a very nice girl and there was never any sex play between us. This story brought back fond memories of that time. That girl was not a really good looking girl but she had such a great personality and was a really great conversationalist and very intelligent. As i recall she was always on the honor roll for high grades in HS which was a whole lot more than I could say for myself. Acadenically she was very much like Jennifer in this story.

There needs to be more work like this. I have a feeling that this story is based on the authors actual experience. BRAVO reedrichards!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
This Chapter Hooks The Reader!

I saw this chapter on another site and really wanted to read the follow on chapters. I continued to look for the follow on but could not find them until I came to this site and I am very glad I did. I really liked this start and have enjoyed all the rest, too. This story inspired me to write a similar story of my own based very loosely on me own similar experience. I have not submitted my story for publication anywhere but, i may do so in the near future when I have thoroughly edited it and proof read it which for me takes multiple iterations. This story is very good and i hope that mine measures up to this one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LIked it except for sex during Jennifer's period. That was icky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous