All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LIked it except for sex during Jennifer's period. That was icky.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
This Chapter Hooks The Reader!

I saw this chapter on another site and really wanted to read the follow on chapters. I continued to look for the follow on but could not find them until I came to this site and I am very glad I did. I really liked this start and have enjoyed all the rest, too. This story inspired me to write a similar story of my own based very loosely on me own similar experience. I have not submitted my story for publication anywhere but, i may do so in the near future when I have thoroughly edited it and proof read it which for me takes multiple iterations. This story is very good and i hope that mine measures up to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Really Believable Story!

This reminds me of when I was in college and I went out with a girl that i graduated from high school with. She was a friend of my sister and i never dated her when we were in HS. But she was going to college in a town not far from our home town and I was working in that town for a year to save money to go back to college out of state. I would pick her up at her dorm and we would walk to the movies and have a couple of drinks afterward then i would walk her back to her dorm. After that year I went back to my college and have not ever seen her since. She was a very nice girl and there was never any sex play between us. This story brought back fond memories of that time. That girl was not a really good looking girl but she had such a great personality and was a really great conversationalist and very intelligent. As i recall she was always on the honor roll for high grades in HS which was a whole lot more than I could say for myself. Acadenically she was very much like Jennifer in this story.

There needs to be more work like this. I have a feeling that this story is based on the authors actual experience. BRAVO reedrichards!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

You write really well, but I suspect you know that by now. Anyway, I just read this story and it is delightful. Thank you, JB

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good start

By chance I found this story, and its onset seems to be very promising.

I will continue reading the following chapters to learn more about Jennifer and Mark

5 * for you by this chapter.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
great beginning

so far we have two young students, away from home, on the cusp of awakening from innocence. I hope it is a long slow process.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 8 years agoAuthor
What makes you think . . .

. . . that they'll fall into bed after the first date? :)

The Romance section administrator was able to give the story title extended characters, so the second chapter has the same title, with CH 02 added to it; it has been approved, and will appear on May 5th.

And yes, I am working on Chapter 3. I appreciate all of the positive comments I've received so far, and I am not offended by constructive criticism, either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Start

I greatly enjoyed this first little chapter about Mark and Jennifer. I look forward to seeing where they go! I do hope that she doesn't change to a completely different person that falls into bed after one date with him, and I hope that he puts aside his desperation to get to know her as a person first. They could be great together!

dc6370dc6370about 8 years ago
I like the begining.

Nice start, keep it coming!

tomscardstomscardsabout 8 years ago
U OF L AND UK MY PART OF THE WORLD.

GOOD START. I ADDED YOU TO MY FAVORITES BASED ON IT.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 has been submitted!

The title is slightly different, Chronicles of Mark & Jennifer CH 02, because the first title was too long to add the CH 02.

I hope that you like it, and I really appreciate the positive comments I've received so far.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 8 years agoAuthor
It's not my first attempt . . .

. . . but it is the first one in the Romance category.

As for the draft number section, that part is a real experience of mine, including my high draft number, and the friend in EE who drew number 5.

burningloveburningloveabout 8 years ago
Please keep them coming!

I'm very impressed for a first attempt! Good writing , very good editing (thank you), good plot and character development!

I'm looking forward to more!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A 1ST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

and maybe the bells will ring TK U MLJ LV NV

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 8 years ago
By coincidence...

I had just read a novel about a young man facing conscription and going to Vietnam, and his friendship with a classmate whose boyfriend had gotten a really bad draft number and had jumped straight to the Marines. That story had a lot of holes in it, so I really appreciate this story giving me more background and setting up a nice BF/GF relationship based on friendship and trust. Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surprisingly very good

Didn't expect it to be this sweet and charming, the whole string made me Ohh and Ahhh like a little girl. Definitely looking forward to the rest.

5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like it!!!

So sweet! Oh, the memories!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous