The Chronicles of Richard Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demurely, I moved to line my cock up with his hole- shaking my head when remembering I needed to lube myself up. Maybe being the "boy" wasn't as simple as I thought. Healthily slathering my dildo I inched up to Rich and poked at his anus. I shot my eyes up to his face, which remained calm and ready. My palm moved to his balls for a gentle massage and I wiped the excess lubricant up his shaft, bringing his to life. I'd read that keeping the man aroused would make it easier to penetrate, so I began to toy with his cock as I pushed inside.

I watched Richard's face with every millimetre I put inside him, taking small rests to let him relax and fearfully watching for every wince. But he was taking it like a champ, deep and steady breathing through the gag, body relaxed. The vibe on my clit was only felt once I'd pushed in to my limit and the base had been pushed back against me, a sign I took to withdraw and attempt to fuck. Rich had closed his eyes and I began to detect when I did and didn't hit his prostate. Furrowed brow and scrunched up face, I could tell my cock had found his g-spot when his mouth opened- which made me try and repeat the previous motion to mixed success. As it turns out, yes- fucking is hard! My legs burned as I started to fuck in earnest, little yelps being heard from behind the gag giving me all the encouragement to keep going. I released Richard's cock to steady myself as my breasts slapped against my rib cage and got up to full speed.

Exhausted I took a moment to pause and break role, meekly asking Rich if he was okay. He nodded and mumbled something unintelligible, so I removed my gloves and leaned forward to unclasp the gag. He smirked and I resisted the urge to kiss his messy mouth, in fear of disengaging with his ass.

"Untie me," He spat out with no ill tone. "Let me get on top,"

I'd omit the next part because its not sexy, but fuck it- I'm going to be honest. The next few minutes were funny and awkward as I intended to stay inside my husband as I wiggled and bunched him up in order to gain access to the cuffs. We were both laughing as he insisted I just pull out, but I feared being unable to work my way back in and frogged us over to the chair leg where I undid the link between the cuffs. From there we moved in unison to the beach towel and counted ourselves off to roll me onto my back.

Richard's warm, loving grin returned as he sat above me on high. We'd managed to stay attached and now had gravity helping us along. The vibrator in the strap-on's base was now in full contact with my cunt and I relished the view the new position gave me. Still in leather cuffs, hair a complete mess, Rich was now able to ride the dildo and determine the length of each thrust. In time as he rose and fell on my pretend penis, he figured out how to arch his back for maximum prostate sensation and began to let go.

I had already taken his anal virginity, so now it was all about just watching him let loose while we fucked. It was amazing to see the change in him from how we usually had sex. Where he would keep a stern look of concentration on his face as he tried to stay hard and in good rhythm as he fucked me, this time it was all about him freely experiencing new sensations. His soft cock flopped around with no responsibilities, and his belly jiggled every time he planted himself on my cock. I'd killed his shame, and felt myself awash in his pleasure. While the vibrator was feeling good on my bits, it wasn't going to bring me to orgasm- and I could sense that Rich was loving the moment but nowhere near cumming either, so I was glad that we had evolved to a point where the cumshot was no longer the be all end all.

I loved fucking my husbands ass, and I loved watching him ride my strap-on. It was just really fucking fun. No bullshitting.

By the time we both tired out, Rich extricated himself from my piece and joined me on the floor, hugging and kissing and crying. We may have lost the dominatrix storyline along the way, but we were just giddily exhausted and wonderfully stupid in love. And while I'm in no way saying that this was any sort of help - but weeks later, after reengaging our libidos, I found myself pregnant and was able to go full term and give birth to a healthy little girl. I was a very lucky women, and have all the love and respect for the folks out there struggling.

Post-partum was a little tough though, I was physically spent and mentally out of it- but Richard was the best partner a gal could have. In time, while I was beginning to get out of the head fog, breast feeding was taking its toll and my sweet husband would feed my hormonal needs by reading me dirty stories. At one point I began asking him to strip naked and masturbate for me while we talked. I would lay in bed and enjoy his sensuality without having to physically tax myself. While at home mid afternoon, I would text him to go jerk off at work and he would send me a dick pick from the public bathroom.

One night in particular, he was telling me a story about being at the mall when I texted him a command. He had gone to the mens room to find the stalls full, so had opted to make use of a urinal in the tight space. Rich was midstream when he noticed the guy two over was stroking while looking at his cock. I gasped, feeling my pussy twitch at the imagery.

"So what did you do?"

"Well...I let him look,"

I Am Richard

Um... I don't know what to say here.

I love my wife, for starters.

12