The Chronicles of Richard Pt. 01

Story Info
Gay DJ's old friend turns up and gets turned out.
3.4k words
4.25
1.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers

Braden's Turn

I'm Braden, and I knew Richard from my late teens.

We initially met in a loaded van heading to Montreal for some grunge rave show. Drinking age was 18 in Quebec, so these weekend sojourns were fairly routine for those looking to take off and absolutely lose their shit.

Admittedly I thought he was kinda cute. Tall and gangly with big awkward glasses and shoulder length brown hair, he had a girlish/androgynous look about him that sparked my early gay desires. But once we all got dosed up and 2 hours into a party, it was clear just how straight the guy was.

But thats the great thing about the rave scene -back then at least. Sure, it was all "Peace, Love, Unity, Respect" but there was always this idea of killing the ego and surrendering to the beat. So after pregaming, sharing some candy and tricking out for an hour straight it was common to see Richard making out with one or two girls in neon and beads on the dance floor. It always amazed me to see the sharp, sarcastic nerd from the road trip lose himself as he blissed out to the music and gave in to every hedonistic desire out in the open. I'd see him trading kisses, licking nipples, shoving his hand down a girls pants, I think I even saw him haul his dick out once for some chick to slap around.

One night in particular I had taken a bad hit and retreated to the van to lay down, not telling anyone where I was going. I had ambled in and slid the side door shut, planning to pull up all the blankets and maybe get in a nap while my head spun. Sleep came easily and I was halfway through an obtuse dream when I felt myself being jostled and the blankets being torn from my body. Groggily I tried to see what was happening, sitting upright and waiting for the streetlight outside the van to fill in the blanks.

Richard had brought a young woman back to the van with illicit intent. They were furiously kissing, unable to disengage enough to look around and see me there. He had pulled my blankets away to make a soft spot for his lady, and was blindly yanking away clothes. To be honest, I wasn't entirely certain I was still in a dream. When he sat up to pull his shirt off I got to see his 5" cock for the first time. He was cut and completely hairless, with a pink sack curtly clinging to his undercarriage. While he didn't impress, he endeared- with his skinny, honest body in a blush as he became fully aroused. I watched as he pulled his hair back and tied it up with a wristband before lining up his cock and beginning to fuck.

It was just missionary, but it was 32 minutes of straight pounding. I counted because I was still waiting for anyone to notice me. In that time I became very much aware of the smell of sex. In my young life, I'd barely had enough personal experience, let alone an opportunity to watch other people fuck, live and in person. I was mesmerized by watching Richard's ass pump for half an hour. I came to know his hairy crack, the faint faded lines of the stretch marks on the side, the way his skin would fold beneath his cheeks when he thrust super hard. He even had a rhythm, pump, pump, pump, pump, pump, trust and hold, jiggle, then hips side to side before repeating. From time to time I would look over and see his arms straining in position, holding him up for a few minutes before he'd collapse on his lover and sloppily make out.

Finally, they two had come to a silent consensus that an orgasm was imminent, and it was only when Richard sat back up again that I noticed the girl had been mashing her clit for however long. Richard pulled her legs up and hugged her thighs to his torso, slowly beginning a motion to get them both off. I looked at his face and saw dead eyes and a slackened mouth. I could have shouted at him and he wouldn't have acknowledged me, he was so locked in. The girl's hand began to rapidly flutter over her cunt and her quickening yelps seemed to encourage Richard who began to fuck.

It was incredible to be so close, to watch the machinations of sex laid out before you, nevermind to see your friend be so intimate and raw. I watched Richard's face as he disassociated, concentrating so hard on whatever story he needed to tell himself in the moment. His jaw dropped to its limit and I could just make out his quiet high pitched moan as he came. I noticed a change in the girl's demeanour as she realized he had finished before her. Despite Richard doing his best and still pumping away, I could sense the moans from the girl becoming less genuine. Richard began to slow and his soft cock fell out into the mess of cooze in their combined lap. The smell of cum was intoxicating to me, but the show was over and the performers mindlessly went about cleaning her up and getting dressed. If either of them ever realized I was there, they never let on. Richard never brought it up.

But hey, the folly of youth right? We all had some wild stories and crazy experiences way back when. Back when we were too stupid to know better, and too hormonal to act otherwise. I mean, Richard was incredibly lucky not to have gotten that girl pregnant or caught something. Could have altered his life forever and I would have been a witness.

But we both grew up, and apart.

Party friends are so rare to keep. If you don't lose them to addiction or jail, you just grow up and find yourself distancing from the ones who know your dumbest life mistakes. Or you realize that just no longer have anything in common once you grow out of that "phase" in your life.

For me, I grew out of the crazy part of the rave scene in my late teens and early twenties, but still stayed in the music side of things. By the time I hit my mid twenties I was an office drone by day but a fairly well known DJ in some of the local city clubs. By the time I hit thirty, I was good with the balance. I'd dated, had some relationships with men but was single and connected to the gay community by spinning at all the best events in the village.

Richard was actually someone who I'd vaguely stayed in touch with. We reconnected in the early days of social media, exchanged the normal annual pleasantries for holidays and birthdays and had a few decent catch up sessions over text. He was married to a nice woman with a baby, but I could tell that even at 32 he seemed to miss the hedonism from our early days. He always downloaded my new tracks and sent me a message to pump me up. Just another aging former raver like myself, missing the good times but connecting them to the beats and needle drops. He had kept promising to come into the city to watch me spin, but I always figured it was just online chatter. So imagine my surprise when he showed up to the club one night.

I had seen his updated pictures online but wasn't used to seeing him in person, so I was a little caught off guard when some dude waved to me from the crowd.

Richard had moved onto contacts, cut his hair short and put on some weight. He was no longer the emo twink that had caught my imagination a decade prior, he just looked like your average run of the mill dad from the suburbs. Which, if I'm being honest - can kinda be a thing too. It was his smile that I recognized, and I tried to hide my shock once I made the realization that Richard had shown up at my show. I put a new LP on and motioned for the house DJ to cover me while I stepped off stage and found my old friend.

"Dude! What the fuck?!" I guffawed and pulled him to the side of the dance floor near the closed end of the bar. "I can't believe- I mean, you didn't tell me you were coming. Just... wow!"

"It's my boys night out!" Richard leaned in despite shouting, obviously his hearing had been effected over the years. "Crystal told me to take my night off this month and go do something crazy, so I'm here! Is this crazy enough?" He slapped me on my back before wrapping me up in a big tight hug. His embrace lingered and we began to sway.

"No man this is amazing, this is great I'm so glad you came," I patted his back while trying to find the right words to say next. He gripped me tighter and lifted me off the ground.

"Aargh, this is so amaaaaaaazing man. You're still spinning, the club looks amazing. I love it here,"

He put me back down and I managed to break from the hug enough to turn him towards the stage. His arm was draped across my shoulder.

"So look man, I gotta get back up there but like-" again I struggled for the right words to say. The guy had come into the city to see my show, so I didn't wanna burst his bubble and ruin his night. "But like, you're cool with all this right? You know this is a gay club?"

It wasn't that I feared my old friend was a secret homophobe, or would freak out around dudes. The old rave scene was completely progressive and open, and he had known forever that I was gay, there was no problem with that. But again, middle aged straight white dudes can be a bit cagey about these things, especially when-

"It's underwear night too!" I waved a hand over the crowd, pointing out the legion of almost-naked guys in thongs, jocks and white briefs dancing to the music. I watched Richard's face for any hint of trepidation but there was none. He just bobbed his head. It was then that I noticed a familiar glassy eyed expression, and it dawned on me.

"You take anything Rich?" I studied his face as he continued moving to the beat. I leaned in closer to shout into his ear. "Rich, its underwear night here- did you take anything!?"

Richard drew me close into his side while smiling and bopping along. He leaned in and shouted in my ear.

"Crystal got me some E from her yoga class, its fucking amaaazzzzing bro. I Love her so much!" He put his hand up in the air and started to wave it around. I watched him for a second, feeling some second hand embarrassment before figuring, who the fuck cares. Let the man live his life, just make sure he's safe.

"Cool man, I've gotta head back up there now to start shit, but I'm gonna point you to a guy over at coat check, he'll put your stuff with mine and we'll catch up after okay?" I waved over at Jin, our security guy and pointed at Richard to let him know he was with me. "Go drop off your jacket, get some water and enjoy the show," I slapped him on the back and started back up on stage, looking out over the crowd to make sure he did as instructed. Hadn't intended on babysitting, but hey thats the scene.

Back behind the decks I nodded at the house guy Leo and started rearranging my setup. All in all it was really nice for Richard to come into the city to see my set, I had to give him that. He was a good guy, and if he needed to dose up and blow off some steam, escape married life, so be it. His wife supplying the MDMA was hilarious, I had to meet that chick at some point. I shuffled my records one last time before slipping on the headphones and zoning out.

So the first part of my set is a little intense, I look big hooks and in succession- like shock and awe- so I wasn't watching the dance floor so much. By the time I'd set the table and dropped a smooth cut in I stepped back to survey the scene. As was the case with all the gay clubs this time of night it was a writhing mass of beef. With more than half the crowd in their underwear the scene was a feast for the eyes. So many times I'd worked a fetish night and wished I could have filmed the crowd for my wank bank later on. That was the great thing about horny gay dudes, at some point all the bullshit posturing drops away and its just pure heat, guys of all body types and groups just mashing up against one another. I had been eyeing this twink in a strap getting sandwiched by a pair of barrel chested daddies when my eyes finally found Richard.

Dude was bopping along alright, feeling no pain- but he'd clearly taken some liberties at coat check because he was swaying about in a tank top and a pair of white boxer briefs. My instant reaction was to laugh, to cry out "no!" and to size him up all at once. In the decade plus since I'd seen him fuck that raver chick he had filled out a little, and seemed to put on some chest hair. His upper arms were thick and undefined, while his thighs stretched the limits of the cotton. He held his bottle of water in one hand, phone in the other completely nonplussed at being added to the near naked masses. I stared a little too long, marvelling at this suburban dad zoned out in the gay flesh pile before me. He caught me eye and smiled wide, waving his phone hand at me and nodding his head. I nodded back and went to work.

I ran through my set with relative ease, alternating the beat from hard thumping to consistent and calm using the gentler, longer parts to take a drink and people watch. I'd lost track of Richard for awhile, unsure if he'd packed up and headed home. Checking my phone, I hadn't heard from him in about fifteen minutes when he texted me a blurry picture of the stage. Slightly worried, I set up a longer track and took a step up towards the empty go-go stand. Gazing out amongst the crowd from a higher perch I tried to spot the white tank top and familiar face with no luck. I did find a couple guys I'd slept with, and a handful of prospects for later if I could get Richard back home.

It was when I caught a glimpse of a guy getting his shirt stripped off that my eye lingered. In a sea of flesh, even newly revealed skin can be exciting. I watched this guy from behind as his bare back came into view, a pair of arms pulling the fabric up over his head. He spun around and I suddenly realized it was Richard. He was fleshy and pale with a patch of hair across his chest. I had a twinge of fear for him that dissipated once I saw the shirt fly off and his smiling face. To some degree I could have been saddened by seeing my old friend's flabby body, his younger former self a distant fantasy. I could have been embarrassed for him, a straight suburban dad exposed on the dance floor of a gay club- but I wasn't. I was turned on.

I could have questioned his state of mind and signalled for Jin to rescue him from bad circumstances, but I didn't. He'd put himself here.

The man who had taken off Richard's shirt was unknown to me, a grey bearded daddy with a thick hairy chest and leather wrist cuffs. He looked to have been grinding my friend from behind, briefly grabbing at his love handles and pulling him backwards. For his part Richard seemed to enjoy it. After stumbling briefly the strangers hands had reached around his stomach and steadied him. Richard made the bold move of covering the mans hands with his own and sliding them to his chest. He lifted his arms while the stranger tweaked and pulled at his nipples. The house DJ signalled a disc change to me and I motioned for him to take over. I couldn't stop watching Richard.

My middle aged friend was dancing about in his saggy boxer briefs while being groped and ground against by a strange man- er, make that men. A dark skinned fellow with saggy pecs joined the fray, grabbing one of Richard's tits. My eyes watched the bouncing bulge in the front of my friend's underwear and I flashed back to the average sized cock I'd seen in Montreal all those years ago. I practically willed what happened next, as one of the men slipped a hand under Richard's waistband. I adjusted my own cock as I watched it all unfold.

There was a slow but obvious jerking motion under cover, and Richard seemed to bite his lip at the strangers effort. The more tantalizing aspect to me was the agonizingly slow tease to my friend's full exposure. I mentally measured every millimetre that waistband fell, every pube that came into view. I was momentarily saddened when the strange hand pulled out, but in a heartbeat Richard had his underwear pulled all the way down, right to his ankles. His cock bobbed out into view but it was when I saw him step out and free himself from his last vestige of decency that I nearly shot my load. I didn't know if I wanted to be him or be with him, but he looked completely carefree.

The dark skinned fellow took a few swipes at Richard's cock but backed off. The bearded daddy seemed to have claimed his territory, and I felt a pang of jealousy. The man took Richard's dick in hand while wrapping his other arm around his chest. Richard flung his head back while the stranger kissed his neck. They swayed along in unison to my filler track as I watched, the rest of the room falling from my view. The house DJ suddenly flipped things and began to ramp up. The dance floor exploded and I almost lost track of Richard. When I finally saw him again, he was being jerked off and the strangers arm was no longer hugging him. I wondered whether the man was fingering him as well. Richard's face had slackened and he looked close to orgasm. He had that look on his face I remembered from years back, and I wondered if he still made the same noises.

I stepped down from the go-go stand and brushed the other DJ aside suddenly remembering my job. I put on the headset and picked a new record that would transition into my finale. I kept making quick glances up to where I'd last seen Richard but the crowd was too raucous now so I powered through the last five minutes, blew the confetti and soaked in the cheers from the floor. I high fived Leo as he started the cool down set, and dashed down the back stairs.

It took me awhile to walk around and find Richard, Jin had finally pointed me towards the backroom and I steeled myself for what I was about to see.

He was on his back in the middle of a pile of bodies in one of the larger stalls, completely naked with his legs pinned back. Some Dominican kid was eating his ass while the men standing around took turns cumming over his body. Richard's tiny deflated cock floated in a pool of jizz and ropes of white decorated his blissed out face.

Whatever the suburbs had done to him, whatever this night was meant to be, however he ended up back in his state, I barely recognized him.

With the raunchy smell of sex in the air I adjusted my cock and wondered if he would recognize me.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers